[OP-F1] First Steps [COMPLETE!]

Mack had just ensured that no matter what he did, I would never like him. Shirosu suggested that we should move somewhere else to get more space, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but in this case it meant only anger for me. After she said that I saw a devilish grin appear on Mack's face as he walked over to me and without warning swung his axe with all his might into my chin. Purple light and sparks exploded from my face as the system protected me from his blow, but that didn't stop the impact. I flew backwards out of the tent and slammed into a wall outside. I was immediatly overcome with anger. I couldn't believe he would do something like that without any reason or provocation. A gritted my teeth and slowly got up, ready to give him what was coming to him, before Abalasster came running out. He had to physically hold me back before I could rush back into the tent to get payback. I struggled for a second as he spoke to me, but tried to calm myself after I heard his words. He was right. I'd gain nothing from hitting back. I'd only make things much worse. Plus, people were going to form a negative impression of me if I acted too out of hand. "Grrrr. Yeah, you're right. You can let go, I'm fine." As per my request Abalasster let go of my arms and I stood up and stretched my back and shoulders, I had flown into a wall after all. I looked back to the tent and noticed everyone else beginning to walk out. When I saw Mack my blood began to boil again. I couldn't stop myself from yelling out to him. "Mack you b******!! What the hell was that?!" I'd never been brought to curse before in SAO, nor had I been so angry. Eventually I'd get him back. I didn't look back at Abalasster when I walked back over to the others, keeping my flaming eyes focused only on Mack.

(sorry, didn't know it was my turn)

Edited by Koumori
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things had started to become a bit more serious because as soon as someone had made a comment about how they need more space, the blacksmith had decided to hit someone out of the tent forcefully using the axe on his back. What surprised him even more was the lack of negative reaction in the shopowner and the sudden business-like attitude he resumed having right after hitting the man. Due to the large amounts of commotion, he was able to piece together some people's names. The second girl that came right behind him was Teion and two of the men that had just walked out must be Vasth and Mack.

Kaluluwa just had to shake his head. Sure Mack couldn't kill the other dude, but it still was pretty harsh. Then he heard the cursing starting. He sighed and duly said, "Yeah, I'd prefer going to somewhere else to talk..." He really didn't like the tension throughout the air. Obviously some people knew each other prior to this event, and everyone who was new was obvious. I wonder what caused Mack to do that.. He waved it off.

Most of the group had already left the tent, there were only four occupants and Kaluluwa decided to lift up the tent flap as to sign that it might be best to go now. "My screen name is Paglikha. You can just call me Kaluluwa", he said to the remaining players in the tent, not really directing it to one individual.

Edited by Paglikha
Format

She looked over in the guy, Koumoris direction and had to hide a smirk at his enraged face, poor thing, Mack had totally just owned him with his axe. She looked around and asked," so! where is this, resturant was it?" when one of the new guys introduced themselves Shirosu held out her hand and said," Nice to meet you Kaluluwa, the names Shirosu, this is probably the tenth time i've said to day but Hello!" she was flustered, but decided to put up with the crowd, sighing she wandered over in Macks Direction, looking around and trying to get her bearing on her current location. 

When Mack came out Vasth putted out some items for him. "I have the items you wanted for your shop here." Vasth pulls out The painting Forest Sky and also the charm that handed up called Wind Ring. Vasth gave them to Mack "Here, they are for free." Vasth heard a mew member of the group join into the group. "Hello, Nice to meet you Kaluluwa, Hmmm Mack you know anywhere good?" 

Name: Forest Sky

Quality: Good

Item type: Small Paintng

Enhancement: None

Description: A painting of a beautiful land scrape of the Forest and a orange and yellow sky as the sun set came.

Name: Wind Ring

Quality: Good

Item type: Charm

Enhancement: None

Description: A Charm to be hanged up, during when the wind blow the on it, the will emerald shines brightly colouring the room and make nice sound. 

Given To Mack

Edited by Vasth

Teion just watched in both awe and confusion when the large blacksmith struck another player with his axe. She noted with silent relief that his HP didn't decrease, although he was sent flying out of the shop's entrance. Teion was rooted in place, watching the commotion around her while the party began filing outside to an open space. She forced her legs forward, sheathing her new weapon at her back, and meekly making her way outside with the rest of the group. She suddenly felt caught up in a lot of things, still not sure if she should stick around or head back to...wherever she was before coming here. She mulled the thought over before concluding that she wasn't accomplishing much before this, and in this death game allies would likely be her strongest asset. Now she just had to get people to like her.

Of course, she wasn't sure which "side" she should be on. It seemed certain members of this group had their disagreements (or just plain rivalries), which again made her realize that she was surrounded by strangers, a handful of whom already knew each other. Since she had stayed silent this long, she figured it wouldn't hurt to keep watching until she found it was her place to speak. She remained a bit awkward, but stayed standing slightly off to the side as a few people tried to move on to find a more suitable atmosphere.

"You can't complain Koumori, you asked to be bitten and so you were," Mack said blandly, turning a lugubrious look on the brown-haired punk as he moved a short distance off with Vasth and then accepted the two pieces of artwork that the artisan had to give out in return for the armor that he had purchased. While it was true that neither of the wind chime nor the painting had any kind of buffs or enhancements on them. But, at least, they would serve to make everything look a little bit nicer around the shop. So, really, there was no point in complaining since Mack had accomplished his primary task in asking for the artwork in the first place. Once he had added the items to his inventory Mack turned to face Koumori. "Well, loud mouth, you know everything... so where's the best place to take this group for a meal?"

With a sad grin Shirosu thought to herself, what have i gotten into, and with a voice that clearly stated she was fed up with the bickering,"Ok, Children, lets go to the closest pub, talk and then go our separate ways yes?" with a sharp clap she said,"LEt us be off!" remembering a sign she had seen earlier she started in the direction of the place and didn't look over her shoulders to see if the others followed or not, they would probably come, she just wanted a few seconds of alone time before dealing with all the toddlers again. As it turned out the lunch had been pleasant and small talk was exchanged, but nothing of much excitement happened and Shirou was left to go find a place to spend the night before her adventures in SAO continued. 

REWARDS

• Shirosu- 1SP, 50 col
  • Vasth- 1SP, 50 col
  • Mack- 1SP, 50 col
  • Carambit- 1SP,50 col
  • Abalasster- 1 SP50 col
  • Koumori- 1 SP50 col
  • Paglikha- 1 SP,50 col
  • Teion- 1 SP,50 col