One-Way Ticket

Sao-Taft-Inn.jpg

One-Way Ticket isn't the best shop around, not yet anyway. Inside, it's very plain. With it's white wood floors, and shelves filled with miscellaneous goods. As you enter, you can see a white haired woman, on a small step ladder stocking the top shelves. She turns to you and gives a smile, which feels more forced then genuine. "Hello, welcome to 'One Way Ticket'." She says, almost annoyed. "What can I help you with today?"

STATS

[1] = Critical failure (Lose all materials you were trading)(+1Exp)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose half of materials you were trading)(+1Exp)
[4] = Bad item (No deal)(+1Exp)
[5-7] = Good item  (Uncommon vouchers x2)(+2Exp)
[8-9] = Uncommon item (Rare voucher x1)
(+3Exp)

[10] = Rare item (Rare voucher x2)(+5Exp)

[11] = Rare item (Perfect voucher x1)(+5Exp)

[12] = Perfect item (VIP Perfect voucher x 1)(+8Exp)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rank 1: 0 EXP (2 Crafts per day)
Rank 2: 40 EXP (4 Crafts per day)
Rank 3:
160 EXP (6 Crafts per day)
Rank 4: 640 EXP (8 Crafts per day)
Rank 5: 2560 EXP (10 Crafts per day)

18 Exp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Materials on Hand: 11

STOCK

Antidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition such as BURN or Paralysis. Requires a post action.
Merchant Fee: 1000 col
Customer Cost: 1200

Healing Potion - Heals the user for 15 Hp. Requires a post action.
Merchant Fee: 800 col
Customer Cost: 810

Field Rations - Grants +2 MAX HP for duration of a thread or one role play day. Requires a post action. Cannot be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook] +Max HP
Merchant Fee: 240 col
Customer Cost: 300

Immolation Potion - Grants the user rank 1 thorns. (Opponent suffers 1 DMG on opponent BD: 6-8 if you were a target of their attack.) Duration: 5 Posts. Requires a post action. [TEMP BUFF Alchemy] +Thorns
Merchant Fee: 400 col
Customer Cost: 420

Basic Teleport Crystal - Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.
Merchant Fee: 2000 col
Customer Cost: 2150

Basic Armor - Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available. Activates the use of skills. Such as Heavy Armor Mitigation.
Merchant Fee: 100 col
Customer Cost: 100

Basic Weapons - Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available. Activates the use of skills. Such as Curved Sword Proficiency.
Merchant Fee: 100 col
Customer Cost: 100

Dimensional Backpack - Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.
Merchant Fee: 10,000 col
Customer Cost: 11,000

VOUCHERS

What are vouchers?: Vouchers are a special item that allows you to do something wonderful. Have you bought a weapon, and you don't like the enhancements? Well, vouchers can help you. With a bit of col, you can change the enhancements of a weapon, or armor to better suit you. That paralyses not hitting as much as you want? Now it's damage. Heavy Momentum slowing you down? Now it's Mitigation. The only issue is, they cost materials. Such wondrous things can't just be 'bought' with Col, can they?

Uncommon Voucher: Changes 'One' enhancement on a single item, weapon, or piece of armor.

Cost: 4 Mats

In Stock: 0

Rare Voucher: Changes 'Two' enhancements on a single item, weapon, or piece of armor.

Cost: 6 Mats

In Stock: 2

Perfect Voucher: Changes 'Three' enhancements on a single item, weapon, or piece of armor.

Cost:8 Mats:

In Stock: 0

VIP Perfect Voucher: Completely re-works the item into what you want. Turning Swords into Shields, and Breastplates into Hand Wraps.

Cost: 10 Materials

In Stock: 1

TRANSACTIONS

Azide - Basic Dagger - 100Col paid - stock 100 col - 0 profit

Hirru - Health Potion(x4) - 3400Col paid - stock 3240 - 160Col Profit

Kalesh - Immolation Potion - 420Col paid - stock 400 - 20Col Profit

Jomei - Teleportation Crystal - 2150Col paid - stock 2000 - 150 Profit

Edited by Aramail
  • 4 weeks later...

Azide stepped through the doors, of the rather modest One-Way-Ticket. He promptly wiped his hand after noticing the thick layer of dust which had been transferred to him from the shop's rusty door knob. "Wow, this place isn't the best shop around. Not yet, anyway. It's very plain," he thought, taking note of white wood floors and shelves filled with miscellaneous items. He walked up to the front desk and looked the shopkeep straight in the eye, not quite sure whether the player was a man or woman.

"If you don't mind, I'll be taking a basic dagger," he said simply, transferring to the owner the paltry sum of 50 col.

-100 col

Edited by Azide

Aramail shot up, now awake. She had fallen asleep, waiting for people to actually show up. "Oh. Hey. Welcome to One-Way ticket." She said, half asleep. She yawned, as she reached down from under the counter and pulled out a basic dagger from under it. As she placed it on the counter, she spoke again. He voice, filled with the exhaustion of just waking up. "All I can do ya' for?" She asked, getting her answer as the man paid her. "Alright then. Take care." Aramail said, counting the money in her hand.

+50Col/+1 Exp

"Yup," answered Azide absent-mindedly as he fiddled around with the flimsy piece of metal he'd been handed. He'd been about to hand it back until he realized that this was, in fact, a basic dagger. "Wow, basic weapons feel so... primitive," he thought, frowning. Holding it up to the light, he could just barely make out the crudely etched text on the back. "Made in China... wow."

"Okay, you take care now, person. Take it easy." He waved slowly as he walked away from the rundown little store. 

As he left, his eyes caught sight of an unusually small wooden pole standing just outside the One-Way-Ticket. "Wow," he thought, "that's a pretty short post."'

+1 Basic Dagger

Edited by Azide

As slowly as the door would close, it quickly opened to a jade colored fellow.  

"I REQUIRE ALL OF YOUR HEALTH ITEMS!!"

He would yell out to the stores interior.  Partial plate armor covered his chest and left arm; a dark undershirt underneath it would hug his body; brown trousers held together by strands of leather with a final one looping around his waist.  Boots were just boots.  His dark green hair billowed in the air as he found himself at the counter.  He began to open his mouth when a much more quite and monotone voice came out.

"I'll take four health potions, please."

He says as he places 2000 Col on the table.

"Keep the change.."

Edited by Hirru

Aramail did her best to control her innate anger as a man, completely clad in armor walked in and demanded her items. Her lips, twitching into a forced smiled. Apparently, this person was also poor at math, along with their social skills. "I'm sorry, sir." She forced out. "I don't need to keep the change, because you're still 1,240 Col short." Aramail said, running the math through her head again. Four health potions at 810 each. Which all equaled to, 3,240. "Four health potions, at 810Col each. Is 3240Col." Aramail said, placing the potions back under the display counter.

"Huh.. Whoops.. Sorry about that!"

The jade individual said as he pulled out a few thousand more Col making the total 3400.  Not as charity or as mode of tipping.  Heck, he didn't even know if he was doing any of this right.  Maybe he should stop barging into shops asking for the item that he needed in a loud voice.

"I didn't know that they also changed the prices on you guys too.  This patch has really messed up my way of life."

Aramail recounted the total in front of her, this time he exceeded the amount needed, so she'd make away with a good amount of Col as tip.   Aramail leaned under the counter, and presented the man with four potions. "There we are. And if that's all?" Aramail asked, still frustrated that the man had barged in so abruptly. Aramail took the Col from the man, and placed it within her own inventory. "A pleasure sir." Aramail said, dismissing the man.

+3400 Col
+4Exp
-4 Health Potions

Kalesh entered into the shop with curiosity more than anything, smiling as he looked over the stock and then a particular potion caught his eye. The name and price combination sending a wide grin across his face as he almost instantly moves to the owner of the shop and asks "Hello, could I have an immolation potion, please?" He started tapping through menus preemptively, a set of col coins appearing in his hand and being held out to her as humor seemed to be going through his brain as. He looked like a child with a joke he was proud of, just giving the audience suspense before he said his awful, awful punchline.

Aramail nodded as yet, another customer walked inside. What happened that gave her so much business in the last five minutes then the last month. Perhaps there was a raid going on, or a party. Aramail took the coins and counted them. She reached under the counter and pulled an Immolation Potion, which granted the drinker the thorns enhancement. She placed the potion on the counter for the man in front of her, and placed the Col into her inventory. "Thank you for your business. I hope I'll see you again soon." She said, almost forced. As if she was reciting the line for the 50th time.

+420 Col
+1 Exp

-1 Immolation Potion

He smiled happily as he gained the potion and the shop's owner gained her Col. He didn't even mind the tired recital of her thanks, it only made the fact his thoughts weren't even remotely funny all the better for him! "No no, thank you~" He stepped out towards the door, seemingly to exit the store, only to turn on his heel and hold up the potion. "420 Immolation it!" He then escapes into the night, fleeing the store and all repercussions to his stale and likely unoriginal joke. He would likely hide far, far away, and await the day where he was confident he would not be recognized on his next arrival. He briefly considered investing in a helmet or mask.

The ginger haired man had seen this shop before, but never really bothered to enter it. He figured with upcoming events, maybe it would be fruitful to see what they had in stock. He watched as another player went running out the door, yelling "420 Immolate it!".. which Jomei did not understand in the slightest. He rubbed the back of his neck, confused. He then decided to go in through the open doorway, closing it behind him. Behind the counter stood a woman with short blonde hair, and a smile on her face. It almost looked kind of.. menacing.. and he could have sword he noticed her eye twitch. "Oh, hey there... just saw your shop, thought id see what you had for sale." he looked around at the wares, stumbling upon a teleportation crystal. He had heard a lot about these, but never saw them being used. It could probably come in handy some day."I think I am going to buy one of these, ma'am." he placed the small crystal on the counter for purchase.

Aramail nodded, politely as she placed a Teleportation crystal on the counter. "Will that be all?" She asked. "No jokes? No witty remark? No nothing?" Aramail said, her eye visibly twitching. "Y'know what?" She said, her tone escaping her normal tone. She stepped around the counter, and stepped closer to the red head in her shop. "Y'know, I really want to deck you right in that smug face of yours." She said, getting awkwardly close to him. Almost to the point of climbing on top of him. "I have had it up to here." Aramail raised her hand to the level of her eyes. "With people's bullshit. And I am completely ready, to kick someone's ass." She said backing away from the red head. "So, you say something that's [censored] cute. I'll punch you right out of this store." She said, returning to behind her counter. "Now that that's out of the way. Will that be all?" Aramail asked again.

As Aramail's eye visibly twitched, Jomei's face looked visibly confused. "I'm..sorry?" she seemed to be angry at something, trying to hide it to the best of her abilities..which was not very good at this point. The girl quickly stepped around the counter and up to Jomei, glaring him in the eyes. She stated she wanted to punch Jomei in the face, so he began to sweat and his eyes widened. She continued to threaten Jomei, saying if he said anything to piss her off that she would knock him out. He took a deep breath as she made her way back behind the counter. Asking if that would be all, Jomei nodded quickly, giving the woman the exact col amount required to pay for the teleportation crystal without any words. Grabbing the item, he turned and slowly walked out the door.. not exactly sure what just happened.

-2150 col
+1 Teleport Crystal

Aramail let out a quick sigh, as the she followed the ginger out the door. And as he quickly made his way down the street, she hollered out after him. "I hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY! Come back SOON!" She hollered out, before slamming the door to her shop, and switched the sign to 'Closed'. She walked over to her counter and dropped her head on it with a solid thud. "Ugh. Good job Aramail. Now he's gonna go around, and tell people about how weird you are. And then, your gonna lose any business that you had hopes of having." She said as she bashed her head against the counter slowly. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." She repeated to herself each time her head thumped against the wooden counter.

+2150Col
+1Exp

-1 Teleportation Crystal

• 4 weeks later...

Kalesh returned to the shop for the first time in a nice long while, innocently walking inside and giving the store a look around before approaching the front desk and asking "Hey, do you have any VIP vouchers?" Kalesh goes through his menus and reveals a scimitar covered in serrated edges that made its bleeding nature somewhat apparent. "I was looking to have this guy changed to a different weapon type." He smiled as he goes through his menus and sets the ten materials listed on the prices down in the hopes his offering would be accepted. "... If you want, I have a rare quality katana you could buy too. If not I'll find a use for it." He smiled softly, keeping his mischief to a minimum.

-10 Materials
+1 VIP Perfect Voucher

((I'm kinda curious why you want materials :o You could buy the basic items from your shop for 200 col a craft~... though materials are good currency for other types of shops! :D))

Edited by Kalesh