[F8-PP] A Child's Request (Takao)

Floor Eight, this was a new one that Jomei never bothered to go to. Stepping off of the warp gate platform, his eyes followed the trunk of one of the ginormous trees this floor was known for. He let out a soft whistle when he realized he could not even see the tops of the trees. He looked to the owl companion on his shoulder, giving her a nod. With that, the owl took off to explore the trees above, leaving the ginger haired player standing with a smile on his face, his arms crossed. It was not very often that he would enter a forested area, so Adere never had much of a chance to feel at home again. Being in an area known for its large trees, he knew it would be perfect for the bird. Bringing his gaze back to the town, which was built into some of the larger trees and being supported by said tree's branches, he decided he would do some exploring on his own. With his hands grabbing at his belt, Jomei slowly walked around the town, checking out the different merchants set up in the different districts. 

The sound of players chatting and wildlife above them was suddenly cut by the wailing of a young girl's cry. Jomei quickly shifted his head back and forth, looking for the source of the screaming. Not far off from him, just across a short bridge on the adjacent platform, Jomei spotted a small girl standing near the edge of the platform crying.  He quickly jogged across the bridge to the girl, who could not have been more than 6 or 7. Jomei dropped down to one knee in front of the girl, who was looking over the edge of the platform. "Hey there, young one. Whats wrong?" But the girl continued to wail, even louder, not realizing Jomei was there trying to console her. He looked around to notice some other players, who were not there before, giving him looks.. thinking he was the cause of the girl crying. 

His earlier excitement for the exploration of floors had been shelved during the period when he did his best to progress as quickly as possible. Now that the Boss raid had been put aside for a while due to some unexplained absences, he found himself with a considerably larger amount of free time to waste as he saw fit. The eighth floor had been a bit of an enigma, it didn't have much that would elicit his attention enough to justify a lengthy visit. Now that he stood on one of the many platforms that rested on trees larger than he could have ever imagined, with massive branches that dwarfed even the largest trees he'd seen in real life, his opinion had completely changed. The surreal geography of Aincrad was astounding, and while Takao was seemingly entranced by the scale of his surroundings, his bipedal reptilian familiar looked unimpressed. The brunet slowly worked on tearing his gaze away from the scenery at the edge of the platform he stood on and glanced down to his cross-armed companion.

"Aw, c'mon. This place is cool!" He said, only earning a scoff from the wingless dragon. "Psh, you're just biased toward deserts." The dragon rolled its eyes just as a loud wail echoed through the trees, only slightly muffled by the distance. The two shared a confused glance before Takao began to move, with his familiar scurrying behind him on all fours. He crossed over one of the bridges that lead to the platform he'd heard the wailing coming from and glanced over the small gathering of players, then to the source. It seemed like one player was already trying to console the young girl, and the memories of the time he'd attempted to do the same briefly flashed through his mind. It had ended up going better than one would expect, after being accused of thievery, though his curiousity was still piqued. He approached the two and directed his attention toward Jomie. "Hey, is she alright?"

His hands were in front of him, but his arms still retracted towards his body, waving them slightly trying to get the girl's attention. "Shh its okay calm down.." Jomei looked next to him when he heard the voice of someone asking about the girl's situation. He recognized the player as Takao, whom he never formally had a meeting with until now. "I-I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure out whats wrong." Taking a deep breath, Jomei reached out his hand and placed it on the girl's shoulder, which almost immediately seemed to quell most of the crying. The child looked towards the two players with large brown eyes, glossy from all of the tears. "That's better. Why were you crying young one?" Jomei said in his softest voice possible with a warm smile. The little girl brought her tiny fists up to her eyes, wiping the tears away. She sniffled, and then finally answered them, "I..I dropped something... and it fell down there..." The girl pointed over the edge, and Jomei leaned forward to look. Looking straight down, he could see at the very bottom was a river of some sorts.. and judging by what he could see, it had a slight current to it, so anything that floated in that water would probably be carried upstream. "It was.. *sniffle* a teddy bear my brother gave me.. *sniffle* before he..." her eyes began to tear up again. Jomei sighed, "Hey, don't worry.. I'm sure we can go down there and find it for you.."

As Jomei turned, Takao recognized his appearance, yet struggled to put a name to the face. He immediately arrived at the conclusion that nothing malicious was going on upon seeing the vaguely familiar person, so his posture lightened considerably. A slight frown had set in on his face as the small girl continued to wail, up until Jomei managed to comfort her, only to return shortly after the girl began to explain her predicament. The finer details of her explanation went without saying, though Takao was sure that both of them were able to piece together what had happened. He moved toward the edge of the platform and glanced down to the depths below, which seemed considerably higher to him than they actually were. "All the way down there, huh..?" He quietly muttered to himself, just before he set to glancing around the settlement in search for a way down. The brunet moved away from the edge and returned his attention to Jomei before speaking up again. "D'you know how to get down there? I'm not too familiar with this floor."

Jomei stood up and looked around, trying to find some sort of way to get down to the lower levels of this floor. "Well.. this is my first time on this floor to be honest... So I'm not entirely sure where anything is.." he crossed his arms as he continued to look, with a distressed look on his face. Looking off into the distance, past a couple more platforms where various houses and other buildings rested, he noticed one of the large trees with a staircase spiraling around its thick trunk that seemed to go downwards. He pointed over in that direction towards what he saw, "Look, over there. Looks like a way to get down." He slouched over to look down at the girl again with another warm smile. "Don't worry, I promise we will find your bear down there." he placed his hand on the girl's head. He then stood up straight and turned towards the other player, "Well, I take it you want to help her out as well, lad. Probably would be smarter to form a party then huh?" With a lift of his hand, the ginger man opened up his menu, and then sent a party request over to the other man. "I'm Jomei, by the way. I'm pretty sure we have met briefly before, but never had the chance to introduce ourselves."

Takao huffed out a breath and nodded slowly in response as his own gaze wandered across the floor's architecture. "Sounds like we're in the same boat then. I don't know the first thing about this place either." He said with a slight shrug of his shoulders. The brunet's familiar had wandered up to the girl to inspect the source of the noise, though it didn't linger around her for too long. Takao followed Jomei's point and spotted the spiraling staircase that would supposedly lead to the ground, and then glanced down to his familiar before gesturing toward it. The bipedal monster hopped up onto his shoulders and settled in for the journey, and Takao's attention returned to Jomei. "Yup, I'm game to help out. It's a better use of my time compared to what I was doing." Wandering aimlessly around the treetops wasn't the most productive way to kill time. He glanced down at the prompt containing the party invitation as it appeared in front of him and accepted it without hesitation. "Nice t'meetcha, Jomei. I'm Takao. I think we saw each other at the first meeting for the boss raid, right?"

"Aye." Jomei said with a nod, "Yeah thats where I saw you." He looked up at Takao's health bar extend right under his own and nodded. "Alright, lets start making our way down there." As the two began to walk towards the stairs, Jomei began to wonder why none of the other players in the area bothered to help. Yeah, it seemed to be a pain in the arse to have to travel all the way down to the bottom of this floor and search through water to find just a teddy bear.. but he thought more people would be willing to help a crying child. He shrugged it off, figuring there was nothing really to it. 

A short walk across the circular platforms, crossing another couple small bridges, the two found themselves on a slightly larger platform with no buildings, a staircase wrapping around the center tree. He took a quick look down the stairs to see just how far down it was and how sturdy the walkway was. Once he figured it was fine, he took his first steps down. 

Takao nodded in response to Jomei's confirmation of their first meeting and followed beside him as they approached the stairs. "It's a shame more didn't come out of that meeting, it really pushed the boss raid back a bit." A shrug followed his words as they traversed the bridges and platforms, and soon found themselves standing at the top of the stairs. Takao didn't seem to have any hesitation with walking down the stairs, though he had gotten over his worries centered around shoddy construction around the same time he'd explored the suspended settlement of Vulcan Village. "It started taking so long I even started to scout a bit on my own in my downtime."

As they made their way down the spiraling staircase, Takao's gaze momentarily set on the platform they'd started from, and his mind wandered about why nobody else had stepped up. Surely they had the capabilities, anybody on the higher floors weren't likely to be hung up on their fear to act, given that the city of beginnings was a much more suitable place for such people. "I'm starting to wonder if those guys that didn't offer to help know something about the floor we don't, y'know? LIke we'll get down to the river and some giant fish will jump out and attack us or something. Yooo, or maybe it's like that one documentary I watched years ago about a massive anaconda swimming in a river in the Amazon. This place is kinda like a jungle, isn't it? There could totally be a giant snake down there."

"You know, I'm honestly not even sure if I'm gonna go and join in with this boss battle again.. Never wanted to be a front liner in the first place." He looked over his shoulder at the man walking next to him. "Only joined up in the first place because Lowenthal asked me to.. and I felt honored that he wanted me to fight by his side. But things have been..different lately.. And I have other things I need to do." He let out a light sigh and shrugged his shoulders, "But who knows.. maybe I'll change my mind when the time comes." he chuckled, knowing his mind changed oh so quickly last time.. who's to say it would not again. 

Once the two found the way down, they started spiraling down the staircase, being weary to watch their step. Takao brought up his reasoning to why anyone else didn't offer to help, to which Jomei nodded. "Aye, I was thinking the same thing just now..If I had to guess, its probably more dangerous down there." He appreciated Takao's personality and sense of humor in his speech, it really helped to bring light to the situation. Jomei laughed, "I would not be surprised what we find down there, maybe there will be a bunch of both of those mobs... All the more reason to find this bear." he said with a smirk, obviously excited for what awaits them at the bottom.

At the bottom of the stairs was another circular platform, which sat just on top of the water. Jomei looked around at the bottom of this floor.. there was no sort of ground in sight. Just water and the large trees poking out of it. He scratched the back of his head, "Seems more like an ocean or a lake than a river now that we are down here.." Tied to a post in front of them was a small row boat, which would perfectly fit the two of them. Walking up to the boat, he looked around to see if it belonged to anyone, or if there was someone to rent it from. "Huh..Well, looks like we are going for a ride."

Takao cast a sidelong glance at Jomei as they traversed the staircase and shrugged his shoulders slightly in response. "Well, nobody can blame you if you don't want to participate, even though I'm sure there's plenty of people that'd probably try. Judging by who was at the last meeting, I feel like we'd be fine even if a few dropped out." Despite not being kept in the loop when it came to the roster of frontliners that intended to participate in the boss raids, he still spoke rather confidently about his faith in their numbers. The thought that some might have dropped out did cross his mind however, which prompted the addition to his statement. "Though to be honest, I'm not sure who all is planning on helping out this time around. If that red-haired guy that won the tournament thing shows up, I don't think we'll have too many problems."

He shrugged again and glanced off the side of the staircase and down into the forest below. Despite the massive canopy that loomed overheard, rays of light still seemed capable of reaching the forest's floor. What had once looked like a small river from the suspended settlement now grew much larger than he had been expecting, and it quickly became apparent that the trees weren't the only large things the floor had to offer. He glanced back to Jomei and nodded along with what he said, both in agreement as well as a gesture to demonstrate that he was still listening. Despite the looming threat of danger, Takao didn't seem all that fazed. After all, if they were expected to be frontliners, they should surely be able to find a stuffed bear without too many issues. "It's not like this is an actual quest or anything, so we shouldn't run into something that's ridiculously strong, 'cept maybe a field boss if we're unlucky."

The two reached the bottom of the platform and Takao took a moment to glance over the river, which looked more like a massive body of water like Jomei had described. If it wasn't for the fact that he could see it moving in one direction, he may very well have thought it to be some kind of lake. "Man, is everything on this floor gigantic?" Although he spoke his question aloud, it wasn't directed at anybody in particular, merely voicing his disbelief in the form of an inquiry. He could only begin to imagine what kind of monsters might be lurking in the river's depths. Takao turned to look at the boat that Jomei had found and approached him, then shifted his glance from the small vessel to the direction that the river flowed. "Huh. This is a lot like the movie, actually, and it didn't turn out too well... Then again, they didn't have swords!"

Jomei placed his foot into the boat and gently pushed down, just to see how stable it was. He gently pushed down, and the boat pushed right back up without taking any water on. He had no experience what so ever with going out onto a boat like this before, so he was doing everything he thought was right to do to make sure this boat was safe for the two of them. "Alright, seems good enough. And it looks like theres some oars over here as well for us to use to move it." Looking back over to the tree, under the stair case, were two wooden oars, laying next to each other. Jomei walked over to the wooden paddles and threw them into the boat. Jomei smirked at Takao's mention of this being similar to something in a movie, "If we are thinking of the same movie.. didn't they have guns though..?" he laughed as he went into his inventory and equipped his rapier. The long weapon, in its sheath, materialized onto his belt in a bright light, the sound of shifting metal rang out as it fell into place. He slowly stepped into the boat and crouched down so it would not tip over. "Do you have any experience rowing a boat?" he laughed sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head. 

((OOC: Once we start looking for the bear, I say for each turn, we roll the LD following this chart:
1-5: 2 mobs
6-10: 1 mob
11-15: nothing
16-20: Find the bear

And to make it a little more interesting, I'm giving us until post 30 to find it before we have to give up. 
If you want, it can start with you on your next post, or with me on my next one.))

Takao watched as Jomei carefully inspected the boat and equipped the small vessel with the necessary method of manual propulsion prior to boarding. The brunet had been doing his own inspections on the water with bated breath, fully expecting to see some kind of shadow or figure swimming beneath the murky surface, yet none ever showed. It didn't necessarily put him at ease, at least no more at ease than he already was, and after finding himself satisfied with his lack of discovery he turned to the boat. "Uh... Well, it's been a while since I watched it, all I know for sure is they had Ice Cube. I do remember the guns not helping much though, so I stand by my sword argument!" the brunet exclaimed as he approached the boat shortly after Jomei cautiously boarded. Takao leaned forward to examine the wooden watercraft, then shrugged and haphazardly hopped on, nearly tipping the rowboat over in the process. He glanced over his shoulder and passed his horrified looking familiar to look at Jomei, who had inquired about his nonexistent experience with the vessel in question, and shrugged his shoulders a second time. "Nope! Never even been on a boat before." He said, offering up a grin that he was certain did absolutely nothing in the way of reassurance before he reached back for his sword and pulled it from its scabbard. In one swift motion he swung the blade at the rope and severed their ties with the dock, then placed his foot on the ship's bow and pointed his sword forward as they began to float off with the current of the river. "Onwards, to adventure!"

They hadn't been on the water long before the self-appointed brown-haired first mate had spotted something. He raised the sword, which had been resting over his shoulder prior to his discovery, and pointed it in the direction of the something that he had noticed. "Hey, what's that?"

- -

» ID : [[ 30451 ]]
» LD : [[ 16 ]] (takaolas, what do your elf eyes see?)

Jomei stood still, silent for a moment.. "...Ice Cube...?" He was not familiar with the actor... he could not tell where Takao was from.. but he knew he had never heard of an Ice Cube in Ireland or Japan. Jomei laughed, "Maybe we aren't thinking of the same movie then." Jomei turned around to see Takao hopping onto the boat, not nearly as cautiously as Jomei had. His eyes widened as the boat bobbed in the water from side to side, almost throwing them into the murky water beneath them. Jomei quickly grabbed onto the sides of the boat to keep himself from falling in. Once the boat returned to its normal position ,he let out a sigh of relief. Takao, after revealing he had no experience with boating before, pulled out his sword and slashed the rope keeping them attached to the dock. ".... Uhm..." that rope was the only way they were going to easily dock their ship back where it came from... That.. and it was the only rope attached to the ship that they would have been able to tie to the small anchor Jomei found under one of the seats. Jomei shrugged and smirked.. this would only make it more fun for them both.He grabbed one of the oars and took a seat at the back of the boat, slowly rowing to increase their speed. "Alright, now I have no idea how big this bear is.. so it might be a little-.." Jomei looked forward where Takao was pointing with his sword.. Up against a boulder that was sticking out of the water rested a wet, but still completely intact, teddy bear... Jomei raised his eyebrows.. "Son of a bitch.." he said under his breath... 

Jomei rowed the boat towards the rocky structure and reached over the edge of the boat and grabbed the bear. "Well, that wasn't too hard.. And we didn't run into anything too troublesome eith-" Suddenly, the water around the large rock began to ripple, and soon the rock began to slowly shift back and forth before rising up. As it emerged from the water, the 'boulder' revealed to have two red piercing eyes. It continued to rise up, water pouring off of it and through the crevices in its stoney body. At peak height, it stood about 25 feet tall. Jomei's quickly pulled out his sword as he looked up at the large monster. He then smirked, "I think we are gonna need a bigger boat."

Monster_photo_sculpture_earth_elemental_

HP:

Jomei: 66/66
Takao: 67/67

Rock Golem: 35/35
Base dmg: 4

Takao glanced over his shoulder and opened his mouth to speak, but seemed to hesitate for a moment. "Uh... I think that's his name? He was an American actor... maybe his name was something else though..." he shrugged and turned forward again, opting to dismiss the movie he had last seen countless years ago. The brunet seemed blissfully unaware of Jomei's inability to place his nationality, and his lack of a distinct accent would only add to the difficulty. "I just specifically remember there being a snake and a jungle." he added on at the end, finally concluding his mentions of the dated movie.

Upon closer inspection, the something in the distance that he had noticed looked to be precisely the item that they had haphazardly disembarked - thanks to Takao, of course - to find. It was difficult to tell even after centering the digital focusing system, but it didn't seem to be in bad condition either, just a bit waterlogged. While Jomei retrieved the bear, Takao directed his attention to the water. He tilted his head to one side and furrowed his eyebrows upon noticing the ripples that agitated the water's surface, then slowly shifted his gaze along the water toward the source, just in time to see the rocks shifting and rising out of the water. His gaze wordlessly followed the boulder as it continued to rise, and only stopped when his green eyes met the monster's glowing red. He didn't want to act just yet, for his options for engagement were incredibly limited while stood at the bow of the rowboat that the monster dwarfed. Jomei made a comment that didn't go unnoticed, and a slight grin began to grow on Takao's face. Whatever issues they might have had with docking the boat would likely be null and void, given his lack of faith for the boat's survival through the impending battle. "That's a twenty footer," he said, casting a brief sidelong glance over his shoulder to Jomei as he drew his blade.

Edited by Takao

Jomei looked down at their position, the two were crouched down in a small boat. How the hell were they gonna fight this thing? Lucky for them, there were a couple of other.. hopefully not monster.. rocky platforms, as well as large tree stumps. Jomei would easily be able to use his <<Acrobatics>> skill to jump to them... he just hoped Takao was in the same bo-... train of thought as he was.. "We should try and avoid falling in.. we might just find that anaconda you were talking about.." Using his <Acrobatics> skill, Jomei leapt from the boat, causing it to rock. He landed on the stump where a tree once stood, his plan to draw the Golem away from the boat so it hopefully not get  blown into bits. Now it was time to start attacking this hulking rock golem. As Jomei prepared to lunge forward at their new rocky friend, it threw its arm to the side with a slicing chop towards Jomei. He quickly jumped upwards to avoid the strike. This fight was looking to be a little tougher than expected. 

-------------
ID: 30797
BD: 2(+3) = 5
MD: 4
-------------

HP:

Rock Golem: 35/35
Base dmg: 4

Edited by Jomei

Takao struggled to stay aboard the rowboat after Jomei leapt off it, though he managed to regain his balance and steady the vessel before it capsized. His position on the vessel was disadvantageous, given how little room he actually had to work with. Had he been less careless with casting them off, he might have been able to anchor the boat and proceed to battle unhindered by its presence, but he hadn't the forethought. Despite the precarious situation involving the boat, Takao figured that staying on board put him at just as much risk as disembarking. He prepared a sword skill by playing his blade over his right shoulder, and in one swift motion he positioned his body so that when the system took control and he leapt toward the Golem, the boat would be pushed closer toward the shore by his force. His blade clashed with the monster while it was preoccupied with striking at Jomei, and despite the solid stone looking surface, he still dealt an unpleasant chunk of damage. After successfully striking the Golem, Takao kicked off the monster and managed to land on a conveniently placed inanimate outcrop of rock that stuck out of the water.

- -

» ID : [[ 30952 ]]
» BD : [[ HIT (2 + 3(ACC) + 1(Concentration)) ]]

» CD : [[ 9 ]]

Jomei: [[ 66/66 HP ]] HATE : 0
Takao: [[ 67/67 HP ]] HATE : 1

« Rock Golem »
[[ 26/35 
HP ]] (9(DMG) = -9HP)

Edited by Takao

He landed on his feet again after jumping over the rocky chop that tried to take him out at the knees. With a huff of air, he looked back up at the beast as it flinched, most likely an attack made by Takao. It staggered closer towards Jomei, throwing its fist into the air, trying to hit whatever had just hit him. Of course, the big lug missed Takao, punching only at the air between the two. Jomei figured the only way to close the distance over the water was to use a sword skill. Spinning his blade in his hand, the rapier began to glow a gold aura. He pulled his sword arm back and prepared his body, using his Linear skill to lunge forward. What could have been a vital hit turned out to merely be a large scratch upon the golem's shoulder, pieces of rock falling off from where Jomei's blade pierced. To avoid landing in the murky water, Jomei ended up landing right next to Takao on a rocky surface. 

-------------
ID: 31012
BD: 5(+3) = 8. 5 Dmg
MD: 5(-2) 
-------------

HP:

Rock Golem: 21/35 (-5) 

Edited by Jomei

[Didn't see you'd posted! My bad.]

Every move Takao made had to be calculated carefully, for they were at a significant disadvantage in terms of stable terrain. The golem was large enough to wade through the water without issue, yet they would surely be swept up by the current if they were to attempt the same. As much as he enjoyed swimming, the thoughts of what might lay beneath the murky water was enough to turn him off of the idea. There were a few rocky outcroppings dotted around, and the boat which drew closer to the shore as a result of both Takao's push as well as the current, yet the latter wasn't stable enough for him to risk landing on it. "Y'know, I'm starting to think cutting the rope like that might've been a bad idea." he admitted as Jomei landed nearby. He noted the monster recovering from an attack and made the reckless decision to land on the largest foothold available, despite the fact that it happened to be the large rock monster.

The brunet prepared another sword skill, one of two that he knew would employ leaping at the enemy. As soon as he felt the pull of the system, he released his control and leapt forward at the monster. He aimed the trajectory skyward before descending upon the enemy. His blade crashed into the monster and hacked off both health and loose rocks before Takao's boots connected with its back. He kept the blade stuck in the monster's shoulder blade and tightened his grip. "I feel like I've made a terrible decision." he remarked dryly.

- -

» ID : [[ 31370 ]]
» BD : [[ HIT (6 + 3(ACC)) ]]

» CD : [[ 1 ]]

Jomei: [[ 66/66 HP ]] HATE : 1
Takao: [[ 67/67 HP ]] HATE : 2

« Rock Golem »
[[ 12/35 
HP ]] (9(DMG) = -9HP)

Jomei scoffed, "Yeah.. just slightly a bad idea." Getting the boat back now may be a little bit tougher than originally planned.. but should not be a problem for the two capable players. They were not far from the dock where they started, in fact he could even still see the bottom of the staircase on the platform. Worrying about getting back was not his biggest worry, for now they still had a giant rock golem to deal with. Takao leapt to another platform to get another chance to attack, but this time his stepping stone of choice was the large humanoid stone we were fighting. His maneuver was impressive, launching himself via sword skill and piercing his sword into the golem. It seemed hurt their enemy a bit, for it began to slightly thrash like a bucking bronco with Takao on its back. "Hang on lad!" Jomei called up to him before finding the closest possible platform in front of the monster. With his sword glowing gold, Jomei activated his Quadruple Pain sword art, delivering four, swift stabs into the abdomen of the beast. With the last strike, the golem let out a loud road as it shuddered.. not able to move its body for Jomei had stunned it with his attack. "Alright, should make it easier for you to get down." 

-------------
ID: 31862
BD: 8(+3) 5dmg + Paralyze
MD: 7 (-3) = 4 miss
-------------

HP:

Jomei: 66/66 (H:1)
Takao: 67/67 (H:2)

Rock Golem: 7/35 (Paralyzed) (-5) 

Edited by Jomei

Takao caught a glimpse of the nearby docks and huffed out a breath of relief. Had they been less lucky and found the bear further downstream, the chances of returning to safety would likely have been much less in their favour. He glanced at the rock monster which seemed very understandably unhappy to have a blade lodged in its back, and even more so that there was a player attached to the end of that sword. As it began to buck, he reaffirmed his weakening grip and placed his feet firmly on the back. He heard Jomei's voice call out while trying to maintain his focus on not being thrown into the murky waters below. "You don't have to tell me twice!" he shouted back in response, and felt the monster's thrashing come to a sudden halt a few short seconds afterward. He blinked and froze for a moment until coming to the realization that he was presented with an opportunity, and he wasn't about to let it go to waste.

He swung his legs upward and used the momentum to carry him up the back of the monster, being sure to pull his blade along with him as he moved. He landed higher up on the monster, and at a better angle which provided him enough balance to prepare a sword art. His blade began to glow red, and he charged forward under the influence of the system. His sword cleaved through the monster's head and reduced the remainder of its health to nothing. Takao had just enough time to recover from his sword art's post-motion and leapt from the monster as it burst into fragments of data, landing safely below on a flat-topped rock. "Well, alright then! That went better than I was expecting it to."

- -

» ID : [[ 31920 ]]
» BD : [[ HIT (3 + 3(ACC)) ]]

» CD : [[ 11 ]]

» LD : [[ 18 ]]

Jomei: [[ 66/66 HP ]] HATE : 2
Takao: [[ 67/67 HP ]] HATE : 3

« Rock Golem »
[[ 0/35 
HP ]] (9(DMG) = -9HP)

Edited by Takao