[PP-F1]- I'm Gonna Take You Up On That Offer

"I'll take point and, don't worry I'm fine being a tank." says the warrior as stretches out his shoulder muscles. "I know an area that spawn some monster that I can fight and, kill but, won't be deadly to you." says the warrior as he thinks back to the mine. He motions for the girl to follow him as he opens the door for her. He says before leaveing,"You can jog right?" asks the warrior. He goes at what ever pace that is required for his party member. The two arrive at a mine that looks like it was recently recreated. Almost like building respawn...

ID# 29462 BD:6 CD:8 MD:5

Beoreson's HP:39

Opal's HP:13

Goblin's HP:22-5=17

Beoreson grabbed a torch and, drew his sword. He lead the girl with him deep into the cave looking for any sort of movement. The two walk around the cave for maybe ten minutes before Beoreson hears a third pair of feet. He motions for the woman to stop as he is going to go see how many contacts there are. The warrior then, facepalms himself as he remembers she has no military experience. He says in a hushed voice. "I heard a third pair of feet, I'm going to throw the torch ahead and, charge it." The warrior before the girl can protest throws their only light source a few dozen feet and, reveals a green hunched over creature. The warrior runs towards it and, clashes with the monster. He manages to avoid getting hurt and, nicks the monster a few times.

Edited by Beoreson
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What?" She didn't hear what Beoreson said and then she watched as he threw the lighted torch into the cavern. "The hell are you doing?" she asked in an agitated voice, she said she was not afraid of the dark, but they were in a cave. Alone. In the dark!! She scurried towards the wall and watched as he ran forward, apparently there was a mob up front that needed to be dispatched. She sighed and shook her head, the loose strangs of her raven black hair coming off her shoulders as she went forward. Beoreson had engaged the enemy and Opal had drawn The Ifrit from its sheath on her back. The goblin jumped back and forth on one foot keeping its gaze on the tank of the party. 

"Die mother [censor]~!" she proclaimed, her large and heavy blade clashed against the walls and the ground but not the intended target, "Whoops! Sorry!" she said towards her guildmate. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 29469 BD: 1 [Crit Fail]

Opal HP: 13
Beor HP: 39 [Hate 1]

Goblin HP: 17

Edited by Opal

ID# 29474 BD:8 CD:6 MD:10 (+2 damage)

Beoreson's HP:39-3+2=38 [2 hate]

Goblin's HP:17-5=12

Beoreson dodges out of the way of the giant blade only to be impaled on the rusty shank that the goblin was carrying. The warrior decides to make a joke and decides to be over dramatic. He takes the blow and, pretends that is entire body is being cooked from the inside out. He even, throws in a scream or two. He puts up the acts for a few seconds then, stands back up,"Nah, I'm not that easy to kill."  The raven haired warrior takes his sword and slashes the goblin. The goblin now has a nice cut across it's chest.

Opal watched as her buddy was impaled by the rusted pitchfork of a shank as it gutted him from the inside. She watched with horror almost as if streams of tears were about to burst from her honey colored eyes, she almost dropped her blade when she heard his theatrical screams and then got up as if nothing happened and proceeded to cut away at the Goblin's hide. Opal's eyes turned to fire, "YOU [censored] JERK! I should kick your goddamn [censored] ass! That [censored] ins't funny, ya know!" Her thin brows pinch as she scored the man and his theatrical take on dieing. She pouted and stuck her tongue out at him. She brandished her weapon as it seemed to pulsate with a strong light as if it was storing some kind of energy within. She engaged the goblin and punched it in the face causing it to stagger, she placed both dainty hands on the hilt of The Ifrit and spun on her ankle as she slashed the belly of the creature giving it another gruesome scar.

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID: 29481 BD: 9 [+1 Dmg]

Opal HP: 13 [Hate 1]
Beor HP: 39 [Hate 2]

Goblin HP: 9

Edited by Opal

ID# 29484 BD:3+3=6 (Concentration cool down 5 turns) CD:5 MD:4

Beoreson's HP:38

Goblin's HP:9-5=4

Beoreson cackles madly. He looks to the girl as he sniffles the laughter," Ah, the sad thing is that was a critical to." He watches the woman turn her rage into an attack. "You know you're unbound rage is only as effective as my calmness." says the warrior as he rushed towards the goblin which would be dead in any other RPG except SAO. He takes his ninjato and, rams it though the belly of the goblin. He then, kicks the goblin off the blade as it was annoying to have green people attached to his blade.

Opal crossed the over sized blade over to one side of her small framed body as she managed to turn on her heel and slash at the bloodied Goblin that was pretty much dead at this point. The raven haired woman danced around the creature as her crimson sword cut along the side and then smashed down heavily into the head causing the pitchfork wielding Goblin to become disoriented. Opal backed slowly and looked over to Beoreson, "Switch! It's almost dead!" She hefted the blade over one shoulder, too bad she couldn't get a natural crit from the blade, maybe next time. 

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID: 29582 BD: 7+3 [Keen +3]  [No Crit from Buff Bonus]

Opal HP: 13 [Hate 2]

Goblin HP: 2

Edited by Opal

ID# 29614 BD:3 CD:2 MD:2

Beoreson's HP:39 [2 hate]

Opal's HP:13 [2 hate]

Goblin's HP:2 [target:Beore]

Beoreson switches out and, defends himself from the goblin's attacks. He does some fancy blocks and, toys with monster. He looks over to Opal with a grin," What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't let the lady get the first kill?" He punches the goblin and, leaps over the crouched monster. Beoreson drops his sword and, struggles with the goblin for the shank. The warrior manages keep the goblins back to the girl and, avoids getting hurt himself.

Opal gave a slight smile, "Yeah, thanks..." she tilted her head to the side and came in for the kill towards the Goblin. As she ran with her blade up in the air with a swinging, wild mannerism, the blade bounced off the wall first before attempting to get close to the target and backfired towards her. "Well [censored] me silly! My sword got stuck in the wall..." she said ripping it from its premature grave. She sighed and backed away slowly from the wrastling of Beoreson and the Goblin, "No worries. If you manage to kill it next turn, that just means we can fight more prey faster. Let's get this over with, shall we? I wanna see if there is any treasure in here!!" 

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID:29620  BD: 3

Edited by Opal

ID# 29621 BD:1 (I don't always crit fail but, when I do...) MD:6 CD:3

Beoreson's HP:39-1=38

Goblin's HP:2

The goblin pulls another shank from... Yeah he wasn't going to think about it. The goblin then, preceded to try to gut the warrior with a series of blows into his stomach. The warrior simple stood there as the goblin went ape on his armor. He punched at the goblin but, forgot to activate his skill. He took the time to slowly back up and, cause a distraction so, that goblin would pay attention to him. The warrior picked up the torch and, waved it around. He looked pretty dumb but, it worked and, that makes it smart.

"Hey come on, Beor! Stop playing around with it already!" she fumed and pinched her brows over her eyes showing some mild frustartion. She got her sword ready, The Ifrit managed to lift up over her head and she took a stumble backwards from the weight almost falling down. She grunted unlady like and slashed at the air wildly barely missing the Goblin with its back turned to her. "[censored]! Not again! I swear, this thing is never gonna keel over! Hey use that torch to burn it's body! Maybe that'll finish this damn thing off!"  

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID:29624  BD: 5

Edited by Opal

ID# 29625 BD:4+2=6 LD:9

Goblin's HP:2-2=0

Beoreson mutters to goblin,"D&#@ woman, can't let us fight in peace can she." The warrior drops the torch toss the torch slightly towards the woman for optional lighting of his next attack. The warrior stopped the goblins shank and, spins around the monster. He pins the arm of the goblin. The warrior snaps the arm of the monster. The warrior looks the the girl as he puts the goblin into a headlock,"Not sure you're level of gore, but I'm about to kill this monster with my hands." The raven haired man twist the goblin's head and, there is a cracking sound as it turns to pixels.

Edited by Beoreson

ID: 29629 LD: 4

"And that's how its done! Go team!" she cheered clapping her hands. That was one denizen of the mines dead and gone and out of there way, now it was time to look around for some buried treasure or something. Opal motioned for Beoreson to continue the lead, they were in a mine so there might be something useful on the ground that could be used for her alchemy practice or maybe even a lump. She kicked a few rocks from the ground, nothing looked interesting. 

"So hey! Do you know if there is any treasure in here? I know you said something about it as we entered, but I wasn't sure you were joking or not. And if you were, that's not nice to prey on a woman's love for shiny things." She pouted jokingly. 

"Well, let's continue Beoreson. No time like the present!" 

Edited by Opal

"Well I know that goblins are green creatures that love to horde shiny things. So, I do believe that we will encounter some loot in this mine." says the warrior as he picks up his sword and, gets ready to go again. He neglected to tell the girl that you often had to kill many monsters and, different types of goblins in order to often get to the loot cache. He took point and, the two walked for a while, about ten minutes down the mine there was a sudden turn. The two arrived at the corner and, the warrior motioned for the girl to wait a moment.

ID# 29632 BD:7 CD:7 MD:4

Beoreson's HP:39 [1 hate]

Opal's HP:15

Goblin's HP: 22-5=17

Beoreson hears a scratchy voice humming some sort of song that sounds like it belongs in a death metal album. The warrior wipes around the corner and, stabs the first thing he sees. There was a small goblin sitting by a large oak door that was banded together by large stripes of iron. The warrior stabbed the goblin and, then kicked the monster off his sword. He hated the fact that the sword sank far too deep to remove it easily.

Edited by Beoreson

Opal followed Beoreson down a narrow passageway, they heard some sort of grunted humming coming down the pitch black darkness. The raven haired tank took the lead of the two and started down the corridor first, Opal was about a foot behind him as he went off in a blitz. "Hey! You jerk! Don't leave me behind!" She whinned a bit as she watched his shadow disappear around the corner. She heard the sounds of combat and rushed forward into the battle. Beoreson seemed to have things under control. the raven haired damsal danced around the target, keeping the massive blade close to her body and then cleaved the Goblin in the back where it wretched and fumed with angry eyes. It stared at her and attempted to make an attack. But her graceful steps allowed her to dodge in time just as the ugly breed threw a punch. 

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID:29635  BD: 8 [+3 BD Activation on Next Roll] MD: 4 

Opal HP: 13 [Hate 1]
Beor HP: 39 [Hate 1]

Goblin HP: 15

Edited by Opal

Beoreson hearing the girl complain about the fact that he left her behind decides that he wasn't going to sugar coat his reason for doing so. " I don't care if I die as long as I prevent at least one death. That means rushing in behind me is a no go." says the warrior as he gets prepared to launch his next attack. He said the last part as a command but, the first half as something a wise man would babble on about. The sad thing was almost no one ever listened to that man.

ID# 29637 BD:10 CD:12 MD:2 ((I also got a 20 on LD...Why couldn't I have got this as a kill shot.:(  ))

Goblin's HP:15-7=8

Beoreson switches out with Opal and, slashes off a few fingers on the goblin's hand of the missed punch. He then, slashed the goblin's face leaving a giant, red, scar on the face of the goblin. The goblin tried to punch at the raven haired man.To the goblin surprise he actually hit something. The thing the goblin hit was the flat part of the warrior's blade The warrior backed off and, used his sword as a shield blocking the monster's attack.

Edited by Beoreson

"Hey! Beoreson! That ain't funny! YOU may not care if you die, but what do think about your guild mates, huh? THEY will care. And what kind of logic is that? You can't prevent death if your dead. SO!! You fight! And you fight to live!" she barked back, she didn't want anyone else to die. He may have his reasons for using such words, but Opal didn't wanna see another play go away like Lindow. That feeling hurt too much and she felt a connection and a bond with Beor, sure he was hard to read...but he was a good guy deep down, she knew that much.

Focusing back on the battle, the woman pledged her blade to help him, even if by a little, "Switch!" She moved forward in front of him, her massive blade coming down against the Goblin and cleaving it down the center revealing a bright red cut down the length of it's body, "I can fight too! If it gets too bad for me, I'll know you'll step in. I'll back off if things get bad. I need the training anyways..." 

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID: 29638  BD: 5 [+3 BD Activation] = 8  MD: 6 

Opal HP: 12 [Hate 2]

Goblin HP: 6

Edited by Opal

Beoreson threw up his walls to avoid having a breaking down. The wound was still too fresh for the man. He doesn't charge back into the fray of battle as the girl had asked him not to. "I'm aware of that. But, I can take any traps or monsters on this floor." says the warrior as he sheaths his sword and, leans against the wall of the cave. He knew that he would have to deal with his problems but, a combat zone wasn't the place. "Have fun, I know I do." says the warrior as opens his inventory to swap to his kunai.

ID# 29639 MD:1

The goblin squeals from the slash and, feebly attempts to make it's own attack.

"Hey! Hey! What--?" Opal looked back at the warrior, her supposed to be tank, backed off from the battle and leaned against the wall, "Hey! Jerk-face! That isn't what I meant, I only meant to say I was gonna help you in the battle! Not [censored] take over as tank! You get your ass back over here and help me!" she laughed, perhaps there was a mishap in the translation between the two of them. Opal was deffinetly not going to fight alone against this ugly cave goblin. She readied her blade none the less and made way for her assault, the blade swung around in an arc and diced the Goblin's right arm for a successful strike. The Goblin, in turn, took a jab at her midsection where she was able to manuever out of the way of the blow. She lifted her leg upwards and kicked the Goblin away from her, "Smelly piece of garbage..."  

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID: 29640   BD: 7   MD: 5

Opal HP: 12 [Hate 3]

Goblin HP: 4

Edited by Opal

OOC: Sorry for the late reply my internet suddenly and, I just got it back.

ID# 29642 MD:10 (+2 damage) CD:5 BD:2

Beoreson's HP:39-3+2=38

Opal's HP:12

Goblin's HP:4

Beoreson walks back over and, stands in front of the girl. This separated her from the goblin. "You know, if you want me to do something. At least tell me what to do." says the warrior as he blocks a few times and, punches the goblin. He doesn't activate his skill as she said she wanted training. The goblin hisses and, starts to punch the warrior in the chest. He stands there for his turn soaking the hits. 'I may have forgotten to draw my sword." thinks the warrior.

OOC: NP, man. My internet does that to me too when the weather gets bad. :D I have the aggro on me since my attacks are going through so that damage should be going towards me. 

Beoreson had stepped in front of her, shielding the raven haired maiden as the goblin punch decorated his armor with fists. She backed away slowly from the two and tried a counter slash as it was fixated on the Tank. The slash was a wild miss, but almost got close enough to do some real damage. 

Opal was going to rengage the enemy but right now she thought it was better to sit back for a moment and allow Beoreson to perhaps finish this battle off so they could get on with the adventure, "Hey, you got this right? We should be able to kill it within the next two turns if we are lucky enough." 

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID: 29643   BD: 5    

Opal HP: 9 [Hate 3]
Beor HP: 39 [Hate 2]

Goblin HP: 4

Edited by Opal