[PP-F1]- I'm Gonna Take You Up On That Offer

ID# 29644 BD:1 CD:5 MD:4

Beoreson turns around to look to the girl. "I could. But, I think that I will take the free massage from the game." says the warrior. The goblin keeps punching the warrior, the majority of the blows bouncing off his armor. He rolls his shoulders around and, looks like he is enjoying it. "It's just like the message chairs at the malls." says the warrior. After his massage from the goblin he drew his sword and, got ready to attack. "Aight I'll kill the goblin, as soon as I get an opening."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She watched as the hits did nothing to the armor of her tank in front. Opal enjoyed not having to be the punching bag from this goblin as it would have put a damper on things if it did. With her mouth stitched into a smile, she watched as the goblin was trained on her now taking the aggro away from Beoreson, "I guess a lady has to do everything around here, huh?" She switched out with Beoreson and rammed her massive blade into the gut of the Goblin, lifted it up into the air and threw it across the cave dealing some basic damage, but it was fun to say in the least. The goblin had no time to react to her quickl foot work as he spun out of the way of the combative puke faced creaure. 

<<Battle Engaged>> 

ID: 29646   BD: 8 [+3 BD next roll]    MD: 1

Opal HP: 9 [Hate 4]
Beor HP: 39 [Hate 2]

Goblin HP: 2

Edited by Opal

ID# 29647 BD:10 LD:18

Beoreson's HP:39

Opal's HP:9

Goblin's HP: 2-4=-2(Dead)
Beoreson seeing the chance to kill the goblin with his hands again. Used that chance. He dropped his sword and, ran up to the green skinned monster. He grabbed the goblin by the crummy shirt it was wearing. He took the goblin and ran to the bend of the mine. He yelled at the top of his lungs,"Charge!" as he went barreling down the hallway and, smashed the goblin into the door. Much to the warrior's distaste the goblin exploded on impact and, didn't smash down the door. The goblin dropped a mat and, a bag of col. Beoreson picked up the col and, tossed half of it to the girl. The warrior also, keep leaving the mats for the woman to take.

Loot:

+55 col for each of them

+2 mats for Opal

Edited by Beoreson

Opal watched as the warrior charged headlong into the Goblin and sighed while throwing her hands up in the air, "Men..." she sheathed her blade behind her and picked up the mat that was left behind. Yay for Goblin Blood. She followed the warrior down the bend of the darkened path and she reached a door, and a bag of Col for her. Nice. The dark haired damsel rapped at the door with her knuckles. 

"Think it could be a trap door?" Opal stands back and let's Beoreson figure something out. Perhaps they could smash through it but it might explode or something, or fire could erupt from the room, or they could slip down a hole as soon as the door opens. She gulped and took several steps back just in case they might indeed trigger something, "Yeah...I'm gonna let you open that up. You have the higher HP." she said, motioning him to do something. 

"Hulk smash, right?" she laughed. 

<<Out of Battle HP Recovery: +1>> 10/17

Beoreson looks to the girl,"Or I could try to open the door." says the warrior as he picks up his ninjato. He walks over to the door and, tries the knob. Much to his surprise it opens. The area is filled with torch light and, there is the shuffling of feet. A much taller green skinned walks into the open. "Well, that is an orc." says the warrior as he looks at the monster that is as big as he is. He thinks to himself, "This is going to hurt. Very badly. I wonder if I'm going to be okay..."

ID# 29648 MD:8

Beoreson's HP:39-3+2=38

Opal's HP:10

Orc's HP:23 (+2 damage)

The orc pulls up it's weapon which was a large two hander battleaxe. Beoreson watches as the orc wind up for an attack. He tanks the blow and looks at the axe in his chest. "Well, you are underwhelming. I was expecting more from you." says the raven haired warrior to the orc. "Opal, don't attack in till I land a few hits." says the warrior starring at the axe in his chest.

"Oh [censored]!" she declared as the axe came smashing into the man's chest. Opal was not expecting to see a green Orc in the mines. Well, now that she thought about it...that would be pretty common. She did as Beoreson suggested, if she attacked and got the aggro on her that could have spelled trouble. Instead she ducked and weaved into the torch lit room while Beoreson held the monster at bay. 

"Right! Looks like you got that handled, hun. I'm going to see if there is anything valuable in here. If you need me just shout..." As the sounds of combat were raging on behind her, the raven haired damsel looked about the room searching for any treasure or anything that would equate to being shiny she could steal or take from the room. She found a dusty looking bed, must be what the Orc was sleeping in. It seemed to iminate a  strange odor. She peeled back the covers and found a soiled brown mattress underneath. 

"Oh...[censored] gross..." She poked and prodded the mattress to see any hidden gems or cache's of col laying about. 

ID: 29651 LD: 14

Edited by Opal

ID# 29652 BD:3+3=6 CD:12 MD:5

Beoreson's HP:38+1=39 [1 hate]

Orc's HP:23-5=18

Beoreson stares at the orc and, the orc stares at him. "Hey, Opal. If you need something other then Beoreson to call me. Call me John Smith." says the warrior as he just kinda stands with the orc. He takes his sword and, stabs the orc though the chest. The orc roars in pain then, just stares at the warrior. "Odd, this is the first time I have seen lag in the game." says the warrior as he twists his sword. The orc contorted in pain as the blade twisted. The warrior finally noticed the orc was trying to drive the weapon though him but, his armor wasn't letting. "Never mind, he's just dumb" says the warrior in an off handed manner.

There is the sounds of pain and battle behind Opal as she backed away from the Orc's bed, "I think he pooped in his bed...for the love of...BLaH!" she dry heaved and backed away even futher, "What was that? Are we role playing now? If your John Smith do I get to be Pocahontus?" she said, Beoreson seemed to have things under control still so there was no worry from her. 

Opal continued to search the room to see if she can loot anything that might be worth while. The bed was a bad idea to start as the room was now filling with the orc's horrid odor. She coughed once or twice and looked towards a shoddy looking chest and riffled through it to find anything shiny, "Ya know? Do Orcs even hoard their treasure? I am speculating they don't, unless its feces in turn I am sure they do in their bed." she said back at her comrade, whom was still busy fighting off the Orc. She heard a crash behind her but thought nothing of it, "Behave back there...I can't concentrate with all this noise..." she whinned still going through the drawer's of the Orc.  

ID: 29653 LD: 8

Edited by Opal

ID# 29654 BD:1 CD:8 MD:2

"As much as I would just love for that to be the case. No we are not role playing." the warrior says the first part sarcastically. "My real name is John Smith thanks for making me feel ungeneric and, special." says the warrior in his normal tone which seemed to be stuck in the sarcastic setting. " Saying that you keep using pronouns that make no sense. I thought that I would give you my name to use" says the warrior as he talks with the woman the orc is still trying to drive the axe though him. The warrior attempts to remove his blade but, it seems to be stuck in the orc's flesh. "Um, orcs typically hold their treasure in a hording room with some sort of boss." says the warrior about the treasure comment.

"Oh! John Smith is your IRL name? Wow, I...yeah, I have to say that is totally ungeneric and special," she laughed holding a hand to her mouth stiffling it abit, "I suppose if we are gonna be on first name basis, you may call me Vivian. And they make total sense, ya know? I call most men by my little pet names like hun and the one you seem to dislike, 'Sugar.' But I shall reframe calling you such names, John." she said again with a small bit of laughter from her curved lips. 

She got up and shrugged her shoulders still unable to find anything of value, "I feel like I am going about this all wrong. Excuse me, Mr. Smith, can you kindly ask the Orc where he keeps his treasures? I mean...if you two aren't busy with your little play date." 

Opal moved to the next section of the room, there was a fantastic looking armoir when she opened it. So many silky and satin looking material, "Hey! I think I scored something nice...oooh and naughty~" she examined the armoir for any further treasures while Beoreson and his pal the Orc were playing Patty Cake.   

ID: 29655 LD: 3

Edited by Opal

ID# 29656 BD:10 CD:1 MD:3

Beoreson's HP:39 [2 hate]

Orc's HP:18-7=11

"I'm not busy at all. You know just hanging out with this axe in my chest. I should start doing this more often." says the warrior as he tries to come up with a way to hurt the orc. He decides that he could raising the blade would most likely hurt. The warrior takes the blade in both hands and, thrust the blade up. This was extremely painful for the orc as the other side of the blade was unshapened and, Beoreson had just pulled the blade though. "Okay, Vivian I'll begin the interrogation." says the warrior as he starts to slap the orc. This accomplishes nothing but, it was fun for the warrior to slap an orc. He then, heard the girl come across something in the area and, looked to see what it was. "I swear that isn't mine." says the warrior referring to the scrape of clothing that she found.

She tossed the clothes back into the armoire and scratched the back of her head, her raven hair tousled as she jumbled it up and then allowed it to drop back down in an uniforned way. Smoothing her hair out with her fingers, she got down on her knees and looked to see if there was any hidden passageways in the floor boards, "Secret hoading room, right?" she asked back. She was down on the floor with her butt sticking up listening through the floor boards as she was rapping at them, trying to discern if there was a hollow place that lead to a passage. 

"I'm not hearing anything but dense ground and wooden planks...What a bummer, ya know?" She stood up and walked across the room, more sounds of combat and what appeared to be an ear curdling scream of pain from the Orc, she thrust her shoulders upwards and turned around to see Beoreson scewering the poor creature with his sword...it looked rather painful, but at least he was enjoying himself. She shrugged and kicked some stuff out of the way revealing another door. 

"Hey! I found another door! Maybe it's where the treasure is, ya know?"   

ID: 29658 LD: 3

Edited by Opal

ID# 29659 BD:7 MD:7 CD:1

Beoreson's HP:39-3+2=38

Orc's HP:11-5=6

Beoreson feels the axe slips a few more inches in to his chest. He could swear that the axe was sticking out of his back now. He took his sword and, lifted it some more. "I wouldn't open it. I'm not done killing off this guy and, would hate to have multiple axes in me" says the warrior as both he and, the orc grunt in pain from the damage they were doing to each other " Also, could you tell me if the axe is sticking out of my back?" asks the warrior. the blade was clearly sticking out of his back. Not enough to split the warrior in two but, just enough to show and inch of steel.

"I heard of axe men before...but this rediculous! Doesn't that...kinda hurt? Looks like its almost dead. Shall I jump in and start shaving off some HP? Or I can just go back to looking for random [censored] in here. I don't think there is anything of use here." Opal took a few steps back away from the orc and Beoreson as she finished examining his back, which was impales with an axe. It was a curious nature as to why he allowed the brute to impale him with it in the first place. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "Boys will be boys...I guess...HEY! If you two get any closer, I can always come back later. There is a FINE looking bed back in the corner there covered in Orc [censored] if you wanna go the extra mile with it...." she laughed at her own joke as to how close in proximity the two were. She looked down at the ground thinking something shiny had been uncovered from tussel between the two. When she looked closer, it was nothing but some fancy looking dust. 

ID: 29757 LD: 9

Edited by Opal

ID# 29758 BD:5+2=7 MD:9 CD:1

Beoreson's HP:38-3+2=37

Orc's HP:6-5=1

"Ha, yeah this hurts but, I can ignore it." says the warrior about the whole axe in his chest." Ah F*$#." says the warrior as the orc manages to rip the axe out of his chest.axe out of him. The warrior grabs his sword and, kicks the orc to the floor. The sword being ripped out caused some damage to the orc. "Yeah, I don't put out on the first date. I also, don't think I'll be going on a second date with this guy." says Beoreson in a "gay" lisp. Beoreson. "Oh, there is another problem. I'm heterosexual."  says the warrior as he prepares to finish off the orc.

Opal squeaked out a yawn as her arms stretched out up into the ceiling, "That's good to know, John, good to know. I've been known to put out on first dates...or even in the first handful of hours even. But hey now! That's a completly different subject, ya know? Well get on with killing the Orc then. There is another door over here and I am itching to find out what is behind it!" she moaned lightly and she went back towards the door she found earlier. She would allow Beoreson to kill off the orc, there was no need for her to get that thing's foul stench on her delicate figure if she could help it. She already unmasked the odor from the fecal matter covered bed in which the Orc slept in.  

ID# 29760 BD:2+2=4 MD:4 CD:5

Beoreson takes a step to the orc to finish it off and, slips in.... Well we'll call it a unidentifiable substance. He falls over and, smacks his face into the wooden floor. He rolls over and, says,"I don't want to know what I just slipped in. Please don't tell me." says the warrior as he stands back up and, prepares to defend himself from the orc. The orc swings his axe and, the warrior throws up his sword to deflect it. The axe bounces off his sword like it was made of rubber. "Why do I always trip when, things are going well." says the warrior as he gets ready to start combating the orc again.

"KILL STEAL!!!" Opal shouted as she waved her blade and lodged the thick portion into the Orc's head squirting a gross amount of blood upon the downed Beoreson. Placing a boot on the Orc's back, she slid her sword out of the broken skull of the Orc and dislodged her blade from the foul beast. As it fell over it expelled a vicious sort of acid that clung to her sapping her for a few points of HP. Disgusted that she was covered in this slime, she made a face of horror and dry heaved as she leaned on the blade for support, "[censored] gross! What the hell was that [censored]? Yuck! Alright, I need a bath, pronto! Oooh! Shiny!!" She leaned over and collected a bag of col, the other belonging to Beoreson. 

"Since it took you forever to kill it, I am taking both materials." she said sheathing her blade behind her once more, "Well, are you gonna get up...or do you want me to join you down there?...On second thought...I don't wanna roll around in Orc Piss." 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID:29769  BD: 7 MD: 10

Beors HP: 37
Opal HP: 6

Orc HP: Dead

LD: 19 [57 Col Each, +1 Extra Mat for Opal]
Rewards: +1 Material

Edited by Opal

Beoreson stands up and, decides f%#@ this I'm changing. "I'm gonna change" says the warrior as he walks out of the room and, closes the door behind him. He changes into his basic starter clothing and, reenters. This also, removed the urine from his body everywhere except his hair. He walked up to the door and, decided to make a joke. "BREACH!" yells the warrior as he kicks open the door. "Everyone on the floor I got a sword!" shouts the warrior as he scans the door. He find the room to be empty except for a rather large goblin sitting on some sort of throne.

ID# 29772 BD:6 MD:1 CD:8

Beoreson's HP:37

Opal's HP:6

Goblin King's HP:25-5=20 (+2 damage, and bleed)

Beoreson sees the goblin in the throne and, charges the goblin as he opens his mouth and, starts to say some sort of flavor text. "Ah, so the guards where of no use. Looks Like I ack!" the goblin was trying to say the dialog only to be stabbed by the warrior as he didn't give a d@*# about flavor text. The goblin king that looks more like a slug then, anything else. The goblin was reaching for a sword that was clearly ornate and, wouldn't be very special.

Beoreson stands up and, decides f%#@ this I'm changing. "I'm gonna change" says the warrior as he walks out of the room and, closes the door behind him. He changes into his basic starter clothing and, reenters. This also, removed the urine from his body everywhere except his hair. He walked up to the door and, decided to make a joke. "BREACH!" yells the warrior as he kicks open the door. "Everyone on the floor I got a sword!" shouts the warrior as he scans the door. He find the room to be empty except for a rather large goblin sitting on some sort of throne.

ID# 29772 BD:6 MD:1 CD:8

Beoreson's HP:37

Opal's HP:6

Goblin King's HP:25-5=20 (+2 damage, and bleed)

Beoreson sees the goblin in the throne and, charges the goblin as he opens his mouth and, starts to say some sort of flavor text. "Ah, so the guards where of no use. Looks Like I ack!" the goblin was trying to say the dialog only to be stabbed by the warrior as he didn't give a d@*# about flavor text. The goblin king that looks more like a slug then, anything else. The goblin was reaching for a sword that was clearly ornate and, wouldn't be very special.

"Damn it, Beoreson! I haven't fully healed yet and your kicking down doors and setting off aggro!" The woman's brows pinched as she gave a huffy tone to him, stepping back and away from the trigger points of the battle. She was behind Beoreson and had her blade out in her hands, but she was not going to make any sort of movement that would disturb the Goblin King until Beoreson had accumulated enough Hate so she could attack without being the marked target. 

She slammed her sword into the ground and leaned on it, "Well good luck Mr. Show Off. I'll just stand back here until you have gathered a sufficient amount of Hate." Opal twisted her raven hair in her finger as she looked absent mindedly towards the ensuing battle, "If we find any treasure, its mine! I'm just calling dibs, ya know?"