[PP-F1]- I'm Gonna Take You Up On That Offer

ID# 29779 BD:4+2=6 MD:4 CD:1
Beoreson's HP:37 [2 hate]

Goblin King's HP:20-5=15

"Well that's hardly fair." says the warrior as he twists the blade in the goblin's chest. The goblin gives a cry of pain as it manages to grab it's sword. Beoreson backed off as he preferred to not have weapons inside of his body. He blocked the angry goblin's attacks with ease as it took it's giant body and, attacked. The goblin king roared in anger as Beoreson danced out of reach of all his strikes or he blocked them. "I prefer to not get cut while not wearing my armor, thank you.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opal stayed put, still leaning on her massive blade The Ifrit and twirling the black hair around her finger as she normally does, "Hey nice attack! Just a few more like that and it'll be dead and gone. I'll let you kill it this time, no kill stealing...I promise, cross my heart..." She said crossing her heart with a dainty digit. She sighed and leaned on her blade some more, her clevage be pressed up against the blade only showing off some of her skin. Beoreson on the other hand was busy fighting the creature and enjoying himself, as he normally does when faced with these situations. 

"Are you gonna be alright without your armor? That Goblin King looks like it can pack quite the punch if I am not mistaken." 

ID# 29786 BD:1 MD:10 CD:5

Beoreson's HP:37-3=35 [2 hate]

Goblin King's HP:15

"Oh, I'll be fine. I only decided to fight on this floor so, it wouldn't be very deadly for you." says the warrior as the goblin king manages to get close enough to attack him. The warrior had turned around to talk to the girl. The warrior was stabbed in the back by the goblin and, the sword went straight though. "Ah, F#$%. I forgot that this hurt." says the warrior as he pokes the sword that is impaling him. He activates, "tactical" mode and, thinks of a plan. "I think I should walk around like this as a fashion statement." says the warrior as he walks off of the sword. "I'm going to tell you something. It's my one secret." says the warrior. "I can disconnect myself from my emotions and, act." says the warrior as looks at the red scar on his chest. To prove himself he puts about half his hand into the whole with out flinching or grimacing.

Edited by Beoreson

The young woman laughed, "Yes. Swords are very IN these days," she giggled and snorted then closed her mouth with her hand, stiffling her fit of laughter. Poor Beoreon on the other hand was impaled by the Goblin King's sword which was because he wasn't paying attention, she gave a sympathetic look to him and sighed, "You should try to pay attention more on the battle and less on me. While I LOVE the attention, we need to hurry and kill this thing, well...when I say we, I mean YOU. And disconnet yourself from emotions?" she wondered about that, that might have to do with his background. 

She grimaced slightly as he reached into his own wound, she turned her head and gave a 'blah' souond, "Gross! Yuck...just no...Go back to slaying the Goblin, not yourself." The young girl took a step back and watched as the battle commenced. She couldn't engage in the battle yet, not until there was another point in Hate for the Goblin. She'd hate to be the target with its ability to do extra damage. 

ID# 29793 BD:8 MD:6 CD:1

Beoreson's HP:35-3=32 [3 hate]

Goblin's HP:15-5=10

Beoreson nods about the back round information. He turns around and, drops into a defensive stance with his sword outstretched from his body. He moves forward and, stabs the goblin. The goblin at the same time stabbed the warrior again. The sword sticking out of the warrior's back. He looks rather bored as he kicks the goblin and, watches the goblin fall to the ground. He rips the sword from his chest and, throws it to the goblin. "I was hoping for a better fight then, this." says the warrior.

Opal decided to help out her buddy since he had a sufficient amount of aggro on him. The Goblin King's rage was feasting on Beoreson, and the raven haired woman thought it would be a good opportunity to get in a couple of pot shots at it while it's back was turned. The female straightened up and dug her blade from out of the ground and hefted it over her shoulder. She charged in and came down with a massive cleave to the Goblin King, but it bounced off it's thick hide and right back at her. 

"Well [censored]! I thought I could get an attack off while you had it's attention. Oh well...Let's go ahead and finish this quick. It should drop a chest when we kill it right? I mean..its a Goblin King for crying out loud, ya know?" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 29800 BD: 4 

Opal's HP: 6
Beos HP: 32 [3 Hate]

Goblin King: 10

Edited by Opal

ID# 29801 BD:8 CD:10 MD:10 (Why now, LD:20)

Beoreson's HP:32+1=33 [4 hate]

Opal's HP:6

Goblin King's HP:10-5=5

Beoreson says to the woman behind him. "I think that there is about 25% chance that it will." says the warrior as he makes an assault on the Goblin King. He slashes the goblin's chest and, backs off. The Goblin King retaliated and, stabbed the warrior again. The warrior looked at the scar that was now on his right shoulder. "Go ahead and, try again. You should be able to get into his hide now that it is cut up pretty badly." says the warrior as he backs off from the goblin.

She gave a frown, "Only twenty-five percent? That's kinda low, ya know?" She readied her Ifrit and charged in for the attack, her blade swang over the Goblin King as it was coming around to defend itself. The trunk like arm of the Goblin came up and deflected her blow bouncing it off and shooting her back a few feet. She grunted as the heavy object in her hand didn't wanna seem to lift up off the ground for a proper swing, "I think it's stuck..." she said gripping the handle with both hands, finally with a bit of tugging it came loose from the floor and went spiraling behind her crashing into the golden mess of coins that littered the room's floor. "I didn't do it..." she said as she went to go retrieve her sword. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 29804 BD: 1

Opal's HP: 6
Beos HP: 33 [4 Hate]

Goblin King: 5

Edited by Opal

ID# 29805 BD:6 CD:3 MD:1 LD:20 (Wait a minute. This is a trick isn't it...)

Beoreson's HP:33

Opal's HP:6

Goblin King's HP:5-5=0

Beoreson says to the woman,"Don't worry. The only reason that I'm making quick work of the guy is the fact that I'm wearing super good gear and, I'm too high to be leveling here." says the warrior as he guts the goblin king. The goblin drops two mats and, another sack of loot. The warrior grabs the two mats and, tosses the col to the woman. He is clearly relaxed and, chilled out now that the threat is gone. "Here you go. I got enough col." says the warrior as he looks around the room. "Look around for anything that might be a chest." says the warrior as he glances about.

+110 col for Opal

+2 mats for Beoreson

Edited by Beoreson

"Hey! Thanks, pal!" Opal said receiving the reward bag of Col from Beoreson. Col might not be as demanding as mats were in this game, but it still had its uses. She gave a happy smile and did as she was instructed to do. She would go about searching for a chest that they could pillage, "Yay! Shiny stuff!" She declared as she walked around the Goblin King's cache. She kicked trinkets aside made of gold and silver, useless coins that were just for detail fluff in the game. But then there was some peculiar on the throne itself. It looked like an ornate looking staff, but it was lodged in the arm rest. 

"Kinda looks like a lever, ya know? Prepare yourself for a trap, I'm gonna switch it to the other direction and see if anything happens." Opal rubbed her hands together and prayed for Lady Luck to bless them with something, as she pressed the level forward the Goblin King's throne started to turn around into the floor in a spiraling motion and at the other end on a pedestal a golden treasure box appeared. 

"[censored] Jackpot!!!" 

<<Out of Combat HP Recovery: +1>> 7/19

Beoreson looks around the room scanning for any threats. The warrior comes up empty on his enemy scale. "I don't think that did anything." says the warrior as he walks over to where the box is. "Do, you want me to open it?" asks the warrior as he looks at the box that totally isn't a trap. He thinks to himself, Well this is good. I might be able to take a arrow to the knee and, not have to do this s#*^. "If I get shot by an arrow, I don't have to be an adventure anymore." says the warrior as he is about to open the box.

OOC: You can open it or I'll open it next turn

Edited by Beoreson

OOC: We actually need to roll to see if we 'found' a treasure chest or not. But we can just play it off as we did and if we don't get any loot, we could be just like its a dud or something, or the loot was already taken. 

Opal scanned the ornate golden treasure box and got down on the floor to examine it, "Hrm...It's locked, Beoreson. We might be able to get it open if we smash the lock, maybe? But if we smash the chest we could destroy the loot. I can't do that with my sword, it would break it to smithereens. I'll let you open up, and just in case it's a trap you can take the damage. I'm still trying to recover my HP from two battles ago!" her hands weaved through her inky black hair as she stood up and flipped her hair out from over her shoulder and then took a few steps back just in case she wasn't in the trigger range of some sort of explosion. 

"Ok...crack that sucker open!"   

<<Out of Combat HP Recovery: +1>> 8/19

Edited by Opal

Beoreson takes his sword and, sheaths it. The warrior walks forward and, cracks his knuckles as he prepares to punch the box. The warrior takes a puts everything into the punch and, it connects with the box. The box is completely smash, as splinters fly everywhere. He looks to Opal,"I'm going to go hide in the corner and, think about what I just did." says the warrior as he goes over and, reviews his tactical flaws in his plan. He comes to the conclusion that punching it with everything he had was a bad idea.

Opal jumped backwards as Beoreson's fists of furry decimated the shiny ornate box with a blow that could have created a crater. Opal's jaw was wide open, her eye twitched and she became hysterical, "YOU JERK! WHAT THE [censored] ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!!! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BREAK THE GOD DAMN [censored] LOCK!!!" She shouted wildly at him, it took several minutes for her to catch her breath and felt like crying. As the dust settled, the female walked over to the place of the broken chest box and gloomily starred at the broken shard. 

ID: 29923 LD: 10 [Nothing]

"Not even a Col...Ugh! Just...[censored], perfect." Opal folded her arms over her chest and pouted to herself while crying on the inside, "Next time there is a treasure chest, I will deal with it, alright?"  

Edited by Opal

Beoreson seems to be deep in thought as the woman was complaining about col. "Yeah sure." says the warrior clearly distracted. He keeps thinking and, decides to find out what is down the throne shaft. The warrior walks over to the hole and, decides to jump in. "I'll be back." says the warrior as he starts to lower himself into the hole. The warrior is surprised when his feet touch the ground just as he drops of the edge. "Let's find out what is down here. Toss me the torch" says the warrior as he leaps up and, pulls himself up over the lip of the hole.

Opal was still angry with Beoreson but he didn't seem to care and asked for the torch, "Get it yourself!" she said, still livid from him breaking open the chest and then destroying whatever valuable loot could have been in there. She sighed and shook her head, the long strands of her silky black hair coming up and over her shoulder. She walked towards the torch that had been dropped in the room when the fighting began and kicked it towards Beoreson. It spiraled over to him like a flaming hot kid's top before stopping before him. 

The raven haired woman flicked more hair off her shoulder and walked towards the new area that he discovered, "We better finish this mine before it gets too late. I need my beauty sleep, ya know. And I am not sleeping in this mine! I want a hot bath, and I want to relax in my bed. If I have to sleep in this dirty, filthy and stinky infested mine, I swear to your God, I will bitch and complain until your ears bleed." 

Beoreson goes and, grabs his torch. "I won't care if they are bleeding just so, you know." says the warrior a he just drops into the mine. He lands with a roll. "Well, for once the movie worked." says the warrior scanning the dungeon. The area looks like it is a straight away from the area. "I think this may be a way out." says the warrior as he starts walking away. He make three steps before turning back. " Are you going to need help down." asks the warrior as he waits in the corridor.

Opal leaned over the edge of the hole where Beoreson had jumped down from and asked if she needed help getting down, "If I were wearing a skirt, then yes, but since I don't have to worry about you seeing my panties right now as I am wearing leather pants, I think I can manage." Dropping low to the ground, Opal reversed herself and slid down the hole with both hands on the edge and let herself go. She fell down and landed on her feet in a knelt position, her well endowed chest bounced as she landed and got up into an erect form and dusted her hands off, "See? Nothing to it. Did you say you might see the exit? Thank the Stars and the Moon, cause I don't wanna be in this place for another minute!" 

The young woman brushed the long tendrils of her black hair off her shoulders and allowed her hands to fall back down to her sides, she looked at Beoreson, "If this is the end of the line...Your not going to profess your undying love for me and ask to bear your children...are you? Cause if so..." She gave him a questionable look, "I don't think I would be able to do that..." She folded her arms under her chest and leaned on one leg, "Let's go already!" she complained, "It was a rhetorical question, don't answer! Go! Go! Go!" she placed her hands out and gestured for him to take the lead once more. 

Beoreson sets off running, slightly confused. Why the h$#@ would she think that the warrior wondered to himself as he ran down the corridor. The warrior decided that he wouldn't worry about it. He was running as the Opal had directed him as GO GO GO is pretty hard to misinterpret. The warrior runs down the stone passage for . He made ran as fast as he could but, avoided sprinting. The warrior ran for about fifteen minutes and, guessed that they had traveled almost two miles. The warrior manages to stumble to a stop. "Why did I stop running this month." mutters the warrior heaving for breath.

Edited by Beoreson

"Hey! What the ffff---" Beoreson set off straight through the tunnel, she didn't think he was actually going to RUN. She gave an annoyed squeak and pouted as she had no choice now but to run and follow him. As she started a light jog, the warrior was coming and going out of her range, her legs going full stride as she tried her best to breathe while she was jogging. This was not her idea of a fun time. Nope! Nu-uh! Her chest was pounding from her heart, her lungs felt like they were going to explode..well, for as much as the VR world would allow for that is. The mind was a tricky thing able to muster up the right nerves and simulate the cramps of running. Her legs felt like jelly by the time she caught up to Beoreson who was leaning over with both hands, her chest bounced as she came to a stop and almost slid into him.

"Jesus! I ain't built like you, ya know. You don't just take off running. When I said GO! I meant take the lead! Ugh!!!" she threw her hands up in the air while she panted taking in much needed air, "[censored] this! When I get the hell out of here, I am officially gonna quit smoking..." she turned to face him and she leaned against the rocky wall, "On second though, screw that. This girl needs her nicotine... How much further to the exit? I thought it was just around the corner..." she complained again. 

"My feet hurt, my sides her, I think I have a cramp...I'm all sweaty...I could use a hot bath right about now..." she went on and on, droning like a spoiled brat as if she were back home in the real world.