ID: 37161 
CD:11 +1 = 12 [Perfect!!!] +8 Exp

ID: 37162
CD: 11+1 = 12 [Perfect!!!] + 8 Exp

ID: 37163 
CD: 4+1 = 5 [Good!] +2 Exp

-9 Mats, +30 Exp 

Edited by Opal

Above post will be ignored since Player Zelrius was not invited by Opal to browse her wares or having knowledge of the shop's location. 

ID: 37269
CD: 12+1= 13 [Perfect!!!] +8 Exp

ID:  37270
CD: 2+1= 3 [Bad] +1 Exp

ID:  37271
CD: 9+1= 10 [Rare!!] +5 Exp

ID: 37273

ID: 37275
CD: 6+1= 7 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 37277
CD: 8+1= 9 [Uncommon!] +3 Exp

-6 Mats, + '20' Exp

Edited by Opal

"Are you sure we're not lost?" I asked in a slightly irritated voice. The crimson haired girl that was besides me gave a firm nod while speaking in a frank tone: "Yes my lord, I know exactly were we are. Miss Ariel gave us precise directions on where the shop is located, it might be hidden from public view but with these we will surely reach it. Now to the right" she said while pointing in the direction. I already know that she was right but asked her just for the fun of seeing her reaction, she probability knew it as well but for some reason she played along. Could be around the same reason she addresses me as lord or master and wears the maid outfit but I stopped caring for those a while ago.Now I'm letting her and her brother do as they please as my assistants.

"There it is!" she says with a bit of relief in her voice. I simply nod and push through the front entrance... It wasn't as impressive as my shop's but decent enough to be seen as a magus workshop. I frown at the thought of magic, it was an absurd absurd thing, more illogical as there was no equivalent exchange... this seemed to be like a wannabe magus place. I ignore the elven runes as they were almost opposite in use compared with the Celtic runes and alchemy symbols engraved on my blue round pendant, that was visibly dangling from my neck over the white shirt.

"Master, you shouldn't be so rude" came a almost hushed voice from behind me then continued in a formal tone. "Hello is somebody here? We were send by Miss D'Sole, we have an item to deliver to this shop's owner." said the crimson girl, dressed in a maid uniform, as she stepped in front of me and looked around.

Opal peaked around the corner at the sudden emergence of voices. That spooked her up a little bit, she did not give anyone direction to her little shop...Not even a name or faceplate on the door to show what it was or who the owner was. Alas, she came out dressed in a bewitching outfit and cheery smile, "A package? Oh! Right...I had almost forgot." Opal had addressed the red haired woman in the maid's outfit and found it somewhat odd, but she was no one to judge. She then took a peak around the shoulder and saw a shorter boy with golden hair in a more formal dressing. Even more peculiar...Shaking raven locks from her eyes, Opal addressed them bow with a mid bow and smiled.

"I should thank you both very much for dropping this off to me. Please tell, Ariel that I will begin making her potions as soon as my cauldron is ready, it will be quite a while still and I don't think you'd enjoy staying in this place too long. I might have accidentally summoned a ghost or phantom to this shop while crafting...And it tends to not like visitor's too much...But I shall have her order filled in no time. I will personally deliver it once I am thru."

Seeing as Claudia took the initiative and asker for the owner I took a look around and saw that my initial assertion of the place was right, This place was a witch's den, the owner proved it herself when she emerged in a witch-like outfit. I simply dismiss the sight with a sigh as she greets us, she was polite with her greeting and I could see she bears some sentiments for my blonde.... patron of sorts. Be it friendship or respect for her, or something else entirely.... I couldn't know. A small chuckle escaped my mouth at the mention of ghosts but my assistant covered for me and spoke. "Ah, miss Opal a pleasure indeed. My name is Claudia and this is my lord Dracul the Second." she said in a respectful tone...pretty much her regular one. Then nods discreetly towards me... 'I get it, geez. People would take you for my boss instead of the other way around.' I keep that complain unvoiced in my head as I show a light bow and twirl of the right hand while I keep the left hand in my pocket. Then proceed in accessing my shop inventory and pull out a vial containing a white liquid with a name label and my shop's logo on it and send opal a trade request with it. "She said that it would be in my best interest to deliver this to you... it wasn't like I had tons of work in my shop or anything." I let out a complain towards blonde, just to not leave here without saying anything. My eyes glanced at the girl's body for a second... she was indeed a fine work of art. So I had to accept the witch-like attitude. "Now we must bid you farewell as we don't want to disturb your...practice more than needed. Good luck with your work, vrajitoareo" I said revealing my Romanian accent , making another light bow as I turn around and head towards the exit. A small translation bubble appeared next to me with the words ' Noun, origin RO: "Witch" '. The crimson maid let out a almost inaudible sigh at my behavior then after a deep bow she said : "We will luck forward on working with you." and turned around, following me. She's sure to give me an earful later but like the last times she would only waste her breath as I don't intend on changing my behavior any time soon.

Transfered Novum principium potion to Opal.

Spoiler
  • Name: Novum principium
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: Crafter's Respite
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name (Regalis Quinta Essentia) and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

Edited by Dracul

"Lord Dracul? I had no idea I was in the in the presence of royalty. The second coming of The Impaler, huh?" Opal would not hesitate to lower her head to the blonde boy, if it were true, being on the good side of his would be beneficial for her in the long run. Opal received the precious item and smiled with her full red lips before bowing again to his majesty, "Thank you. I shall put it to good use. Thank you both for stopping by and dropping it off." Opal had caught a lingering stare from the heat of the blonde's eyes for a moment before passing it off as nothing in particular, perhaps it was the first time he had seen someone with such the dramatization that Opal had characterized herself as. Opal waved as the two left and cracked her knuckles and adjusted her hat. It was time to get to work...

+1 Crafter's Respite Potion [Novum Principium]

ID:  38938
CD: 10+1= 11 [Rare!!] +5 Exp

ID:  38939
CD: 11+1= 12 [Perfect!!!] +8 Exp

ID:  38940
CD: 5+1= 6  [Good] +2 Exp

ID:  38941
CD: 7+1=  8 [Uncommon!] +3 Exp

ID:  38942

ID:  38943
CD:11 +1= 12 [Perfect!!!] + 8 Exp

-'10' mats, + '35 Exp' Exp

Edited by Opal

OOC: Using 1 of  2 Crafter's Respites

ID: 38944

ID: 38945 
CD: 7+1= 8 [Uncommon] +3 Exp

ID: 38946
CD: 9+1= 10 [Rare!!] +5 Exp

ID: 38947
CD: 11+1= 12 [Perfect!!] + 8 Exp

ID: 38948

ID: 38949

ID: 38950
CD: 3+1= 4 [Good] +2 Exp

-11 Mats, + 27 Exp

Edited by Opal

ID: 39075
CD: 1+1 =2 [Bad] +1 Exp 

ID 39076
CD: 1+8 = 9 [Uncommon] +3 Exp

ID: 39077
CD:10 +1 = 11 [Rare] +5 Exp 

ID: 39078
CD: 6+1 = 7 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 39079
CD: 7+1 = 8 [Uncommon] +3 Exp 

ID: 39080
CD: 9+1 = 10 [Rare] +5 Exp 

ID: 39081
CD: 6+1 = 7 [Good] +2 Exp

--

From this point on using 1 Crafter's Respite:

ID: 39082
CD: 3+1 = 4 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 39083
CD: 12+1 = 13 [Perfect] +8 Exp 

ID: 39084
CD: 12+1 = 13 [Perfect] +8 Exp 

ID: 39085
CD:5 +1 = 6 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 39086
CD: 9+1 = 10 [Rare] +5 Exp 

ID: 39087
CD: 2+1 = 3 [Bad] +1 Exp

ID: 39088
CD:10 +1 = 11 [Rare] +5 Exp 

+52 Exp, -20 Mats

Edited by Opal

ID: 39207
CD: 3+1= 4 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 39208
CD: 12+1= 13 [Perfect] +8 Exp

ID: 39209
CD: 6+1= 7 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 30210
CD:3 +1= 4 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 39211
CD: 9+1= 10 [Rare] +5 Exp

ID: 39212
CD:11 +1=12 [Perfect] +8 Exp

ID: 39213

--

Crafter's Respite Below Rolls

ID: 39214
CD: 8+1 = 9 [Uncommon!] +3 Exp

ID:  39215
CD: 8+1 = 9 [Uncommon!] +3 Exp

ID: 39216
CD: 5+1 = 6 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 39217
CD: 11+1 = 12 [Perfect!!!] +8 Exp

ID: 39218
CD: 4+1 = 5 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 39219
CD: 10+1 = 11 [Rare!!] +5 Exp

ID: 39220
CD: 1+1 =2 [Bad] +1 Exp

+54 Exp, - 19 mats

Edited by Opal
  • 1 month later...

It had been awhile since Opal had marked the location of her store on his map, but Teselmar finally had meandered his way to the correct floor. Seeing as how they'd been meeting up for missions and quests lately, he didn't think it would be out of the ordinary for him to drop by and see her. As he entered, the whole visage of the place screamed "cartoon witchcraft". It was cutesy, but the scent that hit his nostrils promised strange and somber dreams, should he breathe too deeply. Closing the door behind him with a creak, his head started to get a little fuzzy. It didn't bother Teselmar too much; when you've been hit in the head as many times as he has, you learn to ignore the small stuff.

He spotted Opal behind the counter wearing... Well, a drop-dead gorgeous witch costume. He blinked in surprise; it was a drastic change from her normal Knights of the Blood getup. Smiling and pacing steadily up to the counter, he raised an eyebrow. "Heya, black magic woman." He said, coyly referencing the song. He hummed the tune as he gestured to the shop around him. "I like what you've got going on here, very 'Macbeth'." Any actor in a five mile radius would have struck him down for saying such an incantation of misfortune, but he felt like the atmosphere was right for mischief.

A howling disturbance had alerted the woman of a customer. But that couldn't be right...Opal doesn't take customers. So someone might have accidentally found this place. Perking her head up, the woman flashed a smile from the sight in front of her, it was Teselmar. A small amount of nervousness had starte to flutter around her belly when he complimented on her witch outfit. She had once again, totally forgot that she usually dressed in this garb to add more flavor to her workshop. But she smiled none the less and gave a small wave as he came towards the counter.

"Teselmar! It is a pleasure seeing you here. Have you finally come by to browse my good?" The woman's smile dropped the moment she said that and lifted her hands up, "NO! Not what I meant! I meant my items!! To which I craft...and alchemize! I didn't mean...Ugh...Y-You know what I mean!" she gave him a glare for a moment, despite him not even doing anything, the woman would have pinned the trouble on him for making her say such a subjective thing. Standing up and walking around the corner to him, the woman shifted her weight to one leg and placed her arms over her chest, smiling once more.

"Sorry. What can I get for you, Sug?" her pleasant tone returning. 

Laughing softly, Teselmar held his hands up in mock surrender. "Hey now, I'm happy to see you too, haha." He knew that despite her... what was the word for it in Japanese? "Tsundere" tendencies, Opal wasn't actually mad at him. He was starting to be able to read her a tiny bit better after spending time around her. He leaned a forearm on the counter, his eyes meeting hers as she crossed over to him. "I thought I'd swing by and see you. I'm interested in seeing what kinds of potions and crystals you have available; the higher level I become, the more likely it is that I'll bite off more than I can chew." He rubbed the back of his head in slight embarrassment. "I'm not a very cautious guy, never have been. I've always had to have a backup plan or an escape route ready out in the world, and it feels like  I'm getting to a point here that I need to start doing some thinking. Do you have any suggestions?" The best part of any day in this game was getting to see Opal, and he couldn't hide the smile that being around her was putting on his face.

"Oh!?" The woman placed an open hand over her mouth and looked behind her, it was sad to say that she had little in the ways of an inventory, "I'm really sorry, Teselmar. Since my shop isn't normally open to the regular public, I don't have many items in stock. But I do have quite a few items in my personal inventory that I wouldn't mind letting go to help you..." The woman scrolled through her personal menu and her eyes looked through the many items she had collected and crafted during her time in SAO

"It is always a good idea to have a Teleport Crystal on hand, you will never know when an HP Recovery potion or crystal will not be enough to get you out of critical danger. So I would highly suggest you get one of these pronto. It just so happens, I have one on hand in my inventory that I don't mind giving you..." 

The woman placed a finger down on her menu and pressed the Teleport Crystal and dropped into the Trade Box for Teselmar, along with a SafeGuard Potion, "The next item is called a Safeguard potion. You use this before the start of a battle, and should you be hit, it will negate the full damage of anything for one round. These are very useful items, unfortunately, you can't make a crystal out of these..." the woman trailed off and had hit the send button to Teselmar.

-1 Safeguard Potion
-1 Teleport Crystal

Flicking ebony from her face and adjusting her hat, the woman leaned on the counter behind her next to Teselmar and smiled towards him, "I can also make you so more HP Recovery Potions or Crystals as well. I can concoct poisons too, as well as some combat effect items like auras, or some...other unique potions. We alchemists have a wide range of things we can create for other players. It's really up to the imagination of the customer...But I believe that Safeguard Potion and the Teleport Crystal are the two most important items an alchemist can make right now, and very sought after. Amongst those are the Damage Increasing Potions. I believe I have only given you a +2 Dmg Pot, I can make up to a +3 as well. Perfects can be difficult to make, even for a Witch of my level." She joked a bit giving a flirtatious laugh due to her choice of wardrobe when she was in shop. 

"How about a real pack of smokes, this way you don't have come looking for me to get those Knock-Offs lit. I'm flattered you'd like to see more of me, but there would be inconvenient times for yourself when you just need a quick smoke without hussling to find me, right? If there is a flavor, or straight up original tobacco flavor you'd like, I can craft that for you as well."