[Undisclosed] Dragon's Breath [Frontliners Only]

I smiled when Opal mentioned that I looked like a Knight after donning the colours. "Knight in shining crimson, hey?" I jested with a laugh and a playful wink, leaning back on my heels. My eyes watched Opal carelessly threw mats into her cauldron, drawing a wince from me. Opal was quick to ask about the deal with Jevi and I squeaked for a moment, blushing and scratching the back of my neck. "W-well... a-after the Spring Festival... I-I confessed my love... a-and we are kind of a thing now..." I muttered quietly, finding it hard to keep up a tough front.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh?" Opal was quite surprised that Grave was so bold with his move on telling her his feelings. But she wondered if she reciprocated those feelings as well. He did say they were together now, so perhaps something came from that exchange. Opal smiled with her big full red lips, she knew he would find a woman that could give him what he deserved, something she could not. 

"I'm happy you were able to find someone who could share the same feelings as you do. Grave. I know we had something of a past before, but I am glad you two were able to find each other." The woman gave a slight cough as she cleared her throat, tossing in a few of her mats into the bubbling cauldron once more. She had a certain feeling she might get some nice items out of this batch. At least the room didn't explode this time.

-

Rolling for Crafts here

ID: 54420
CD: 9+1 = 10 Rare! +5 Exp

ID: 54423
CD: 11+1 = 12 Pefect! + 8 Exp

ID: 54424
CD: 10+1 = 11 Rare! +5 Exp

ID: 54425
CD: 5+1 = 6 Good! +1 Exp

ID: 54426
CD: 7+1 = 8 Uncommon! +2 Exp

ID: 54427
CD: 6+1 = 7 Good! +1 Exp

ID: 54429
CD: 8+1 = 9 Uncommon +2 Exp

-7 mats, + 24 Exp

Edited by Opal

I smiled when Opal mentioned the past we had. "Hey, Opal, do not worry about it. The past is in the past, I have moved on. As much as you are still amazingly good looking and great to mess around with, Jevi's stolen my heart. We do not need to worry about that 'past' anymore." I reassured her, carefully patting her shoulder, wary not to mess up her crafting; I knew I hated it when Hikari knocked me when I was making something delicate. "But... now that my mind is on it... I noticed that you still have the Opal Ring. Thank you." I said, hugging her shoulders gently within the privacy of her alchemy room. In there, I was Grave, Opal was Opal. We were not Knight and Vice Commander; we were friends.

The woman nodded bringing the item out of her inventory and allowing it to flash across her finger, "It's a precious item, Grave. It has helped several times over, not just because of what it does but also the meaning behind it. You are among my closer friends, and such an item and gift like this will be far beyond worth of any dungeon it helps me find, because the important treasure is our continued friendship." The woman shifted once more, sinking into his arm for the moment from his mini hug over her shoulder. Her crimson lips crossed over once more as she stepped up to her cauldron and just tossed in her remaining stash, "Yeah, might regret doing that later..." she said biting her lower lip as the cauldron bubbled and fizzed with a green froth on top. 

-

Crafting here

ID: 54856
CD:2 +1 = 3 [Bad] +1 Exp

ID: 54857
CD: 3+1 = 4 [Good] +2 Exp

ID: 54858
CD: 11+1 = 12 [Perfect] + 8 Exp

ID: 54859
CD: 12+1 =13 [Perfect] + 8 Exp

ID: 54860
CD: 10+1 = 11 [Rare] +5 Exp

ID: 54862
CD: 2+1 = 3 [Bad] +1 Exp
LD: 19 [Salvaged Material]

ID: 54863
CD: 8+1 = 9 [Uncommon] + 3 Exp

ID: 54864
CD: 1+1 =2 [bad] + 1

-7 Mats, +29 Exp

Edited by Opal

"Vice Commander," a deep voice boomed through the shop as Mack looked around for Opal. Where the woman was, and what she would be wearing, was really anyone's guess. "I need potions," the Blacksmith called out again in the same deep booming tone that carried throughout the shop and reverberated off of the walls. "I need three perfect damage pots, three perfect mit pots, and three perfect heath pots. I also need three antidotes." Mack wandered up to the shop's counter and tapped through his inventory, producing an enormous leather bag in his hands which he proceeded to drop on the counter top with a heavy thud. "Fifty mats should cover it, but I want at least one damage pot, one mit pot, one health pot, and all three of the antidotes before we fight Limbo," Mack called, still shouting loud enough to make sure that Opal would hear him wherever she happened to be.

+50 Mats

Opal perked up, she had been kneeling down and dusting off some dust in one of her lower cabinets when she heard the mighty bellow of the redhead axe wielded, "I'm right here, Mack..." she said wincing from his large voice in her small and humble shop. When Mack explained what he needed, she nodded and proceeded to go through her inventory. She ran her finger through her list of items and started to select what he needed. 

"Alright, on hand I can give the antidotes. I've been stocking up on those for a while. They are only of the uncommon quality which means they'll be good for a one time use only. As for the others, I am having a horrible time coming up with perfects lately and I have some personal orders for others I need to take care of as well. But I'll get these done before the boss fight at the very least. Shouldn't be that hard to get them..." the woman tipped her witch hat at him and started down her basement to work on those crafts he needed. 

Giving Mack + 3 Uncommon Antidotes from personal inventory. 

-

Crafting here

ID: 55262
CD  5+1 = 6 [good] +1 Exp

ID: 55263
CD 5+1 = 6  [good] +1 Exp

ID: 55264
CD 4+1 = 5  [good] +1 Exp

ID: 55265
CD 10+1 = 11[rare] +5 Exp

ID: 55266
CD 4+1 = 5  [good] +1 Exp

ID: 55267
CD 1+1 = 2 [bad] +1 Exp

ID: 55268
CD 5+1 =6  [good] +1 Exp

ID: 55269
CD 8+1 = 9 [uncommon] + 3 Exp

-8 Mats, + 14 Exp

Edited by Opal

"Not good enough," the colossal axe man rumbled declining, for the moment, to comment on Opal's choice of attire while in her shop. In his opinion, if the Vice Commander wanted to be taken more seriously, she should dress more conservatively. But, that was a discussion for another time and place. Without a word, the behemoth scrolled through his menus and item lists and produced a bag with another twenty-five crafting materials in it. When the leather bag materialized in his hands, it was dropped on the bag on the counter next to the first before scooping up the antidote potions. "That should be enough to jump me to the front of the line for the perfect top tier damage, mit, and health pots I need for the raid."

-25 Mats
+3 Antidote

+25 Mats

"Oh!? Alright, alright. I'll see what I can do Mack. You know its not easy being an alchemist, so much pressure from others and whatnot. But I'll jump you up the front of line, you are in the guild after all." Opal sighed and straightened out her witchy hat and went back down to the basement level of her shop. Once more she stood in front of the cauldron and threw in a handful of her materials and stirred the slimy green contents. It poofed with a green smoke in her face as she waved the air in front of her, it didn't seem luck was on her side yet again. 

--

Crafting Here

ID: 55474
CD: 4+1 =5 [Good] +1 Exp

ID: 55475
CD: 1+1 = 2 [Bad] +1 Exp

ID: 55476
CD: 5+1 = 6 [Good] + 1 Exp

ID: 55477
CD:8 +1 = 9 [uncommon] + 3 Exp

ID: 55478
CD: 7+1 = 8 [uncommon] +3 Exp

ID: 55479
CD: 2+1 = 3 [bad] +1 Exp

ID: 55480
CD: 11+1 =12 [Perfect] +8 Exp

ID: 55481
CD: 6+1 = 7 [Good] + 1 Exp

+ 19 Exp, - 8 Mats

==

Using Crafter's Respite 

ID: 55490
CD: 9+1 = 10 [Rare] +5 Exp

ID: 55491
CD: 5+1 = 6 [Good] +1 Exp

ID: 55492
CD: 11+1 = 12 [Perfect] +8 Exp

ID: 55493
CD: 12+1 = 13 [Perfect] +8 Exp

ID: 55494
CD: 7+1 = 8 [uncommon] + 3 Exp

ID: 55495
CD: 5+1 = 6 [Good] +1 Exp

ID: 55496
CD: 10+1 = 11 [rare] +5 Exp

ID: 55497
CD: 5+1 = 6 [good] +1 Exp

+32 Exp, -9 Mats

Edited by Opal

I smiled softly, my heart giving a little flutter as Opal explained how much the tiny little item had helped her. "Well... I am glad I have been able to help in such a way. Even if I am not there to help out personally, I guess a piece of me is always with you... as bloody cheesy as that sounds." I responded with a sigh, scratching the back of my neck. "Just remember that if you are stressed or something and in need of a more friendly figure than a 'boss' figure, for want of a better word... I am always here. Just shoot me a message and I can talk to you about it." I offered patting her on the back for a moment to reinforce the fact that no matter what I was there for her, no matter how hard she was on me and no matter how weak I may feel.

Opal smiled to Grave and was pleased. She had turned to him after tossing some materials into her cauldron, "Grave. I need you to listen to me. The guild is going to need you now more than ever. I have been dealing with a lot of tragedy lately. Azide passing away, nightmares cropping up, that last boss fight. There is a lot of stress pent up inside and its hard to release that when there are so many things crashing around me. But, I need you to be strong now more than ever. Especially with the next few days coming up. I'll need your heart in the KoB." 

--

Crafting Here

ID: 55639
CD:8 +1 = 9 Uncommon +3 Exp

ID: 55640
CD: 8+1 = 9 Uncommon +3 Exp

ID: 55641
CD: 10+1 = 11 Rare +5 Exp

ID: 55642
CD: 5+1 = 6 good +1

ID: 55643

ID: 55644
CD: 7+1 = 8 Uncommon +3 Exp

ID: 55645

ID: 55646
CD: 3+1 = 4 good + 1

+22 Exp. - 8 Mats

Edited by Opal

I stood tall and looked my friend in the eye as she told me to listen to her. I nodded as Opal listed off the [censored] she had been dealing with the past few weeks since the fourteenth floor fight. I could only imagine what kind of stress Opal was going through, while I was simply scaring myself that I was too weak to be of meaning to the KoB. She asked - no, commanded me to be strong now, especially with all the chaos building up to the fifteenth floor fight. I had to put my heart into KoB... pfft, like I had not planned to from the start. "Opal, I took an Oath. A Blood Oath. My life is bound to this guild, and I will become strong for you, for Heathcliff... for Azide, and if I cannot I will die trying, fighting until the flesh is flayed from my digital bones." I told her, now much closer to the woman, my left hand tilting her chin up to look at me. "Everyone needs you to be strong too, Vice Commander Opal. Everyone in KoB looks up to you. And I want to help you stay as strong as the guild - no, as all the players stuck in this [censored] hole need you to be."

Opal's eyes widened when she saw the movements made by Grave. Her chin being lifted as she smiled looking into those determined and passionate eyes of his, "I'm glad the guild means so much to you. That I mean so much to you as well. These next few days, I will carry those passionate words straight to my heart, Grave. They will carry me through, for what I need to do for the future." The woman smiled and relaxed as she continued toiling over her cauldron, going back to a comfortable distance between herself and the Pugilist. 

-

Craft Here:

ID: 55800
CD: 11+1 =12 Perf +8 Exp

ID: 55801
CD: 6+1 = 7 good +1 Exp

ID: 55802

ID: 55803
CD: 8+1 = 9 uncommon +3 Exp

ID: 55804

ID: 55805
CD: 12+1 =13 Perf +8 Exp

ID: 55806
CD: 7+1 = 8 uncommon +3 Exp

ID: 55807
CD: 7+1 = 8 uncommon +3 Exp

-11 Mats, + 28 Exp

===

( @Mack)

Opal turned to face Mack, her eyes beaming as she set out before him his first part of the order. 

-1 Perfect Whetstone [Crystal] +6 Dmg
- 1 Perfect Health Crystal +60 HP Recovery
- 1 Perfect Mit Crystal +56 Mit

Edited by Opal

Opal looked over shoulder at Grave and smiled, she had tossed in a few more of her materials and watched with delight as her cauldron bubbled and popped. A strong smelling, yet pleasant aroma rose like stream despite the grotesque color of the liquid. However, after reviewing the crafts within she found she had hit a bit of luck in regards to nailing her items tonight. With a satisfied smile, she rounded up the items and got them ready for storage. 

--

Craft Here

ID: 56088
CD: 7 +1 = 8 uncommon +3 Exp

ID: 56089
CD:10  +1 = 11 rare +5 Exp

ID: 56090
CD:  11+1 = 12 Perf +8 Exp

ID: 56092
CD: 11 +1 = 12 Perf +8 Exp

ID: 56093
CD:  12+1 = 13 Perd +8 Exp

ID: 56094
CD:1  +1 = 2 bad +1 Exp

ID: 56095
CD: 7 +1 = 8 uncommon + 3 Exp

ID: 56096
CD:  2+1 = 3 bad +1 Exp

-11 Mats, +41 Exp

==

@Mack

Opal laid out his next batch of items, much like her last set. 

Perfect Dmg Crystal +6 Dmg x1
Perfect Mit Crystal +56 Mit x1
Perfect Health Crystal +60 HP x1

Edited by Opal

Opal had dropped a new mess of materials in her cauldron as the green liquid frothed with a new brew. Apparently her special mix this time had granted her some luck, no perfects to be exact but by the smell and yes should could tell by the smell of the slime colored liquid, that she had nabbed herself a few decent rares to add to her inventory. Satisfied with that alone, she huddled them up and placed them accordingly in her inventory for storage. 

Craft Here

ID: 56403
CD: 10+1 =11rare + 5 Exp

ID: 56404
CD: 3+1 = 4 good +1 Exp

ID: 56405
CD: 8+1 = 9 uncommon + 3 Exp

ID: 56406
CD:7 +1 = 8 uncommon +3 Exp

ID: 56407
CD: 4+1 =5 good +1 Exp

ID: 56408
CD: 9+1 = 10 rare +5 Exp

ID: 56409

ID: 56410
CD: 4+1 =5 good +1 Exp

- 8 Mats, + 24 Exp

Edited by Opal

The words Opal spoke... I could not comprehend them. She made it sound as if she was going to be leaving the guild, or something in that vein. I could not help but worry about Opal's plans, but I guessed I was not to be involved in her affairs. "Whatever you are doing, I wish you luck." I said with a smile, before looking around the room. "Right... I should probably get going now, Hikari might be worried." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Mind showing me the way out of here? Kinda hard for me to just poof back up top."

• 2 weeks later...

"Right," Opal said leading him to the pentagram altar, "Just step right on this pad and it beam you back to the surface. Have a good day, Grave." The woman smiled and gave him a quick hug and backed away as the portal took him out of her shop below. The woman moved to her cauldron and began to work on her next hopeful batch of pots to finish up Mack's order. 

==

Craft here:

ID: 58098
CD: 4+1 = 5 good +1 Exp

ID: 58099
CD: 8+1 = 9 uncommon +3 Exp

ID: 58100

ID: 58101

ID: 58102
CD: 8+1 = 9 --

ID: 58103
CD: 12+1 = 13 Perfect +8 Exp

ID: 58104

ID: 58105
CD: 1+1 = 2 Bad +1 Exp

Edited by Opal

With the materials thrown in as much as like last time, Opal stirred her cauldron as it lit up, it pooled and smoked with a frothy bright purple froth as it expelled a pleasent plume of smoke with a pop. The woman placed her hand on the menu and scrolled through the list of items she needed from the perfects she made and presented them to the Gods That Be for store evaluations before they could be used. 

=

Craft here

ID: 58250
CD: 3 +1 = 4 good +1 Exp

ID: 58251
CD: 1+1 = 2 +1 Exp
LD: 17 [salvaged]

ID: 58252
CD: 1+1 =2  +1 Exp
LD: 17 Salvaged

ID: 58253
CD: 6+1 =7 +2 Exp good

ID: 58254
CD: 7+1 = 8 +3 Exp Uncommon

ID: 58255
CD: 11+1 = 12 +8 Exp perfect

ID:58256
CD: 11+1 =12 +8 Exp perfect

ID: 58257
CD: 4+1 =5 good +1 

+ 25 Exp, -8 Mats

Edited by Opal

After the game had finished reviewing her items, the woman took the those that were ordered and brought them to the topside of her shop. Mack the gruff and lean mean 3rd In Command waited patiently, "Here is the last of your order. Now, I kindly ask you to GTFO and let me close up my shop." She said with a curt smile pushing the items in reach of him as a trade window popped open. 

X1 Perfect Mit Crystal [+54 Mit-T2], X1 Perfect Health Crystal [+60 HP-T2]
X1 Perfect Dmg Crystal -T2 [+6 Dmg]

==

OOC: Shop is now closed for personal use only. Thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...

Alone in her shop, Opal was preparing for an odd event she had never heard of. Most likely a way for the system to throw a surprise at the masses. None the less she needed to prepare for the inevitable. She was praying for at least two perfects in this run and she got exactly what she needed out of it with a few rares as well to help sweeten the load. 

==

Crafts Here

ID: 59944
CD: 9+1 = 10 rare +5 Exp

ID: 59945
CD: 5+1 = 6 Good +1 Exp

ID:  59946
CD: 3+1 = 4 Good +1 Exp

ID:  59947
CD: 11+1 = Perf +8 Exp

ID:  59948
CD:7 +1 = 8 Uncommon + 3Exp

ID:  59949
CD: 12+1 = 13 Perf + 8 Exp

ID:  59950
CD: 10+1 = 11 Rare + 5 Exp

ID:  59951
CD: 2+1 = 3 bad +1 Exp

- 8 Mats, +33 Exp

Edited by Opal
  • 2 weeks later...

Opal had stumbled around her shop, scrounging up whatever materials she could find and got just a handful. With her cauldron set to high, she tossed them in without making any possible measurements and just based everything off of luck. The liquid bubbled in front of her and then popped several times as black smoke seemed to erupt from within blasting hot liquid all over the place. With her lips twisted into a crude expression, the woman retrieved what she could and would have to start from scratch. 

==

Rolls here:

ID: 61111
CD: 5+1 = 6 good +1 Exp

ID: 61112

ID: 61113
CD: 2+1 = 3 Bad +1 Exp

ID: 61114

ID: 61115
CD: 9+1 = 10 rare + 3 Exp