[PP-F6] The Bout with the Amazons (Shirosu) [COMPLETE]

Shirosu looked unmistakenly tired when she was handed the key. With heavy eyes she told me she'd be going to bed without wasting any time. "Excellent day indeed. I'm glad we met up again. You're right I'm beat too. I followed her as she walked up the stairs to the floor of our rooms. Hers came up first so I waved to her and yelled "night" as she turned the knob and entered. I continued down he hall to the next door and turned the key in the slot to enter my room. I didn't bother to look around or even change my clothes, I just flopped down on the bed. The one thing I did notice was that the bed was way too big for me. Not surprisingly. I got under the covers to make myself comfortable and closed my eyes. It really had been an eventful day. I thought of the girl who was in the room next to me and grinned at he thought of us goofing off together in the future. In no time I was out cold. 

-The next morning we said goodbye to a happily crying Lyra and journeyed back to the town of Amazon, without any issues that time. After exiting the teleport gate on floor one we said goodbye once more, this time to each other, and added each other as friends before going our separate ways. And with that our first adventure came to a close.-

--- COMPLETED---

Koumori: +1 SP +600 COL

Shirosu: +1 SP +600 COL

Edited by Koumori
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic