[PP-F3] The elder shall fall --Complete--

Zandra walked beside Mac when the terrain started to changes. I became harder to see if there was any elf lurking around due to the shades made the shifting colours on the ground. Mac said he couldnt see any elfs around, and neither could she. The new system made her to remove the search and detect skill, otherwise she maybe had spotted something that other miss.''Yeah, I cant see any elfs either. But its that unlikely if they looking and observing us right now. Depends on how they are programed.''she started to think that they, any second now was gonna get attacked in an ambush. She pulled out her trusted dagger, just be sure. She turned herhead towards Mac.''Just in case.''Withut thinking of it, she had also started to walk with a lower profile, crouching.

Zandra: 41/44 (8/11) +3 HP +1 Energy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"True, we have to keep an eye out" he said as he also took out his sword. He would have it in a resting posture to make it easier to carry by carrying it by the pommel and resting the blade on his shoulder. He would sigh as nothing seemed to come out from the shadows or brushes. A small rattling came again, some branches breaking. He would look over his left shoulder and look at a brush that was shaking heavily. 'There' he thought as he would stop and look intensely at the brush until he saw the small rabbit jumping out of it. He would nod it off and continue walking. "CHARGE!" a voice yelled as 2 elven troops ran out from the brushes. "Ambush!" Macradon yelled to Zandra, but of course she already knew by then. He would quickly look towards the elves and point his sword at them in a pflug guard with the grip at the hip and the point pointing towards the elven people. He would notice the one in the back had a two-handed assault spear, on the front were one with one-handed sword. He would prepare himself for a charge at the elves, hoping to keep one alive at the end. He reached the spear elf with his <Charge> and landed a flurry of blows with <Cyclone> sword art, spinning around 4 times, cleaving the elf as much as possible. It would then react with 2 piercing thrusts on Macradon's neck and knee, stunning him on the spot.

ID: 31312
BD: 9, crit +1. <Cyclone> 4x1x7=28 dmg.
MD: 7.  Twin Thrusts 2x1x3-14= 1 dmg. + stun.

Macradon: 48/49 stunned
Energy: 6/11

Spear elf: 2/30

Edited by Macradon

Zandra herd the elfs before she saw them. As soon as she herd Mac's warning she made 180 degree turn at the spot. There was two of them, one with a long two-handed spear, and the other with a sword in one of its hands. Mac was already on the way to attack the spear-wielding humanoid. Zandra didnt had any charge skill to activate, so she loaded up a sword-art skill, then rushing towards the elf with the sword. All three slashes missed the elf and she couldnt dodge the elfs counter-attack due to her momentum. The elf answered with a powerful slash in her back, her armour taken more then half the damage but the health-bar still dropped quite a bit. When she glimpsed at Mac, he just stood there. Crap, he must have been stunned. This fight got a completly different begining then the previous one.

ID: 31318

BD: 2+1=3 Miss

MD: 9 Crit (+1 Dmg) 15+1-9=7

Zandra: 34/44 (7/11)

Sword-elf: 30/30

Edited by Zandra Zvift

'Dammit ... dammit dammit dammit' he thought as he just stood there, he wasn't able to move at all. He stood there in his pflug guard, still open to so many attacks. The elf would grin and go into a powerful thrust. It would do a strong windup and then thrust into Macradon with a thrusts so strong it would push him down onto the ground, he was still stunned but just took the hit like that. Even though his armor took a lot of the damage he was still grounded. He could feel his body slowly getting to him again, he could feel the movement in his body slowly coming back.

ID: 31322
MD: 6. Fatal Thrust 1x3x3-14=1 dmg

Macradon: 47/49 Stunned
Energy: 7/11

Spear elf: 2/30

Edited by Macradon

Zandra turned around to face elf with the sword just when she saw Mac beeing pushed down on the ground. Now he was open for the elf to realy damage him. Zandra remembered that from most stun attacks you only is stunned for one round. That means Mac would be back on his feets before the elf was gonna do another attack. She put her faith in Mac, hopefully she made the right decision.''Come on Mac, stop just laying on the ground, this isnt the time to take a nap.''she winked at him when she charged her 'Tri Pierce'  skill which made her dagger shine. But when she had stopped and said that to Mac the elf had taken its chance and Zandra lost her oppotunity to attack it.''Oh crap!'' next second the sword came slashing her chest from right shoulder to left side of the hip.''Gaaah!'' Zandra screamed and had to back a few steps, the armour once again took most of the damage, but if she continued like this she would go down. Here Im making joke towards Mac, but its me that are useless, damn.

ID: 31334

BD: 1+1=2 Miss

MD: 6 Hit 15-9=6 Dmg

Zandra: 28/44  (6/11)

Sword-elf: 30/30

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon would feel all of his body unlocked from the stun. He would see the spear getting thrust at him. He would roll to the right to avoid the spear. As he rolled he would then get up again and with the flat he would shovel the spear elf towards the sword elf where Zandra stood. 'All going as planned' he thought as he waited for the spear elf to get into position. 'There!' he thought as the two elves were nearly besides each other. He would sprint forward, dodging a straight thrust by the spear by stepping quickly to the left. As he got close enough he would take his sword and cleave horizontally at the same time his sword began glowing. The strike would go through the spear elf and then also hit the elf with the sword, as they both flinched by the first strike, he would then do another cleave with his sword the opposite direction still horizontally. He spear elf would pixelate and vanish. On the other hand the one with the sword was stuck standing as it did when it flinched, it had been stunned. "Perfect" he said as he smiled at Zandra.

ID: 31372
BD: 8. <Blast> 2x1x6= 12 dmg + stun
MD: 2
LD: 5

Acquired: 1 Mat

Macradon: 47/49
Energy: 4/11

Spear elf: 0/30

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw Mac moving towards her and her opponent. What was he gonna do? Oh right, those huge two-handed sword could hit multiple enemies with one attack. But it seemed like this one would do something more as well. She saw the greatsword cleave thru both elfes two times. Macs opponent pixelised and the sword wielder stopped moving. But it was still standing and had more then half its health left. She could make one of her weaker attacks without risking to kill it but drain the HP a little more. Then it would be easier to make him talk. She charged her 'side bite' skill. But even when the elf was stunned, she completly misjudged the position of her enemy. Thou she used her momentum to tackle him to the ground. Since he couldnt move he couldnt keep his balance and both of them fell to the ground.''Im sorry Mac, I totally failed this one.''she said as she rolled off the elf to make some distnce between them.

ID: 32479

BD: 3+1=4 Miss

Zandra: 28/44 (4/11)

Sword-elf: 18/30 Stunned

Edited by Zandra Zvift

"It's alright" he said as he would get into an ochs guard, a rather aggressive guard with a lowered stance, knee bent and the sword at a high spot adjacent to the head. The arms were crossed while the sword pointed at the enemy. He would go forward and go for an <Avalanche> to stun, but the elf was tackled by Zandra, he would stop before he would hit either of them as it was too dangerous. This wasn't great, the elf's stun period will be over soon. "Zandra, quick, get away from it!" he said as he knew the elf would just make an attack against Zandra. If he were to continue the attack, not only would he hit a comrade, but she would be stunned as well, which wouldn't be great.

ID: 31481
BD: 1

Energy: 3/11

Spea elf: 18/30

Edited by Macradon

Zandra pulled herself up. She gathered all her focus onto her short blade, this time she wouldnt miss, she increased in speed so that if she would miss, she would just tumble past him to give room for Mac to do his thing. The downed elf started to rise.''No you little, you stay down.'' And like all times before, she missed again, she thougth that he would rise faster so she flew over him. But she could knee him the face so she once again fell to the ground, thanks to this, the elf lost its attack as well. His sword wasnt even raised.''Oh my god, whats wrong with me today. I guess I leave this up to you Mac. If I continue like this I wont be of any help when we comes to the elder.''

ID: 31482

BD: 4+1=5 Miss

MD: 4 Miss

Zandra: 28/44 (2/11)

Sword-elf: 18/30

Edited by Zandra Zvift

'Zandra has been missing quite a lot' he thought about all that had happened, but that wouldn't stop him from going further in his plan. He would then again go into his ochs. With the sword at the side of his head, the sword would glow. He would swing it backwards as it went into the neben guard. He rushed towards the elf and jumped into the air to slam down the sword into it. It would hit straight on it. Another stun marker hit it and it would be unable to move once again. Macradon would sigh in relief, finally. "We did it, its lower on health and resistance is futile" he said to Zandra with a broad smile on his face.

ID: 31483
BD: 8. 1x1x6=6 dmg.

Energy: 3/11

Elf: 12/30 Stunned

Edited by Macradon

''Finally!''she said whit a deep breath of relief.''I'm lucky you are here, otherwise I would probably been doing this all day.''she took the elf and pulled it to a rock so it would sit up a little. Then she took her dagger and stabbed it thru the legs of his pants and buried it in the earth, Now it wouldnt be able to stand up when he snaps out of the stun. She kicked the sword so it flew some meters away.''Guess we just have to wait until he wakes up befoore we can start to ask him about where this elder is.'' she sat down right beside the elf, holding her hand on his shoulder to push him down if he tries any tricks. She looked at Mac.''Good job with that sword, it seems realy useful this stun move. I havent learned to stun with the dagger yet. Ive herd that those that have some more experience with using it have learned to stun. Hopefully I will get there one day.'

Zandra: 31/44 (3/11) +3 HP +1 Energy

Sword-elf: 12/30

Edited by Zandra Zvift

He would chuckle "It's all about hitting the right place and hitting hard enough" he said to answer the stun sword arts that were used during the fight. "Like the one with the spear targeted both my knee and my throat, vital areas for movement. On the other hand, the <Avalanche> sword art utilizes brute strength and momentum of the sword to pin the opponent down" he explained. Now that the elf was pinned down, unable to escape and unable to fight back with a sword, the time had come to ask question. Macradon would sheathe his sword and squat down besides the elf. He would wait for the stun duration to ware off.

4/11

Edited by Macradon

The elf started to move as the stun effect worn off. And just as Zandra thougth it tried to stand up, but she pushed him down before he could stand.''Hey there little fella. Dont try any tricks with us now ey? Before we encountered you and youre friend here we have slayed two other of your people. And when I was traveling here last time, I killed a couple elfs as well. So if you dont answer our questions.''she pulled up her dagger and while she was looking at it and turning it in her hand she''Well, who knows what my little friend here will do, or worse, what he''she pointed at Mac''gonna do. I dont think I have to tell you that Im not gonna try to stop either of them.'' she turned her dagger so she hold the hilt and with a powerful stab digged it down in the earth, just a few centimeters from his family-jewels. Sweat appeared on his forehead.

"We don't mean no harm" Macradon lied. "We were attacked by you and in self defense we attacked back. Now if you don't want to get even more hurt, then please cooperate" he said as he thought of a good cop bad cop situation. Macradon, of course, played the good cop. The great idea behind good cop bad cop is that the suspect is given a threatening person which acts like the intimidating violent one who threatens out the answers. Now there's the good cop, the friendly one who makes the suspect calm and feel friendly and welcome. These two cops cancels out each other from the bad views, not being too scared by the bad cop and not feeling too comfy with the good cop. Now the trick is that the good cop calms down the suspect while the bad cop forces out the answers. "We are just looking for answers" he said in a soothing tone to hopefully calm down the elf.

Energy: 4/11

''So, mister elf. When I slayed one of your friends when I was here last time, he mentioned something about 'the elder shal revenge me' or something like that. The elder havent made anything at me yet and I would want to meet him, he seems like a nice guy.''the elf reacted when he herd Zandra sayin elder. He turned his head towards Zandra. ''No, I wont tell you anything, I reather die then tell you where she is.'' It almost sounded like he was singing the words with a honey-smooth voice. Zandra, that had been looking at the dagger turned her attention to the elf.''So, this elder is a she isnt it.'' the elfs eyes got wide open. ''No she is no.. I mean he... it is so that... ehm...''he stammer out, even when he was panicing his voice had a faint melody and was like honey.''Well, thats a start. Now tell us, where is she?!''

Zandra: 37/44 (11/11) +3 HP Energy refilled (3 OoC posts)

Edited by Zandra Zvift

"Please, just tell us, we don't want to do any harm" he would partially lie. They weren't going to harm the elf more than needed, but they were seriously going to harm the elder if that's the case. "We mean no trouble, we only need information. Please tell us. My partner here doesn't want to kill you yet and let's stay at that and be quick before she changes her mind" he said, also with a soothing tone. He was a bit nervous about this situation. The elf seemed frightened just by the sound of the elder, whoever she would be. He would look around, trying to see if any other elves were to ambush or give backup. Not even a single rattling brush. He would turn his head towards the elf. "Please" he said.

''As I said before, you cant make talk. I rather die.'' just when he finished the line Zandra as fast as lightning pulled out her dagger from the ground, placed one knee on each side of the elf, held her left hand on the elfs chest and raised her right hand high in the air, ready to fall into the elf.''We could easily fix that.'' Zandra had understand the situation about good cop, bad cop. She could say anything but quickly she glimsed at Mac over her shoulder then back at the elf. Now she only hoped Mac would take a step forward and push her of from the elf, this would probably give him more trust in Mac, she had already given up on trying to get anything out from this NPC by threatening it. Seemed like it was programed to ignore any threats, only saying rather die then tell anything. Macs bad good cop idea was briliant. Only downside in this situation was they couldnt agree about any special startegies without the elf would hear and all would be in wain.

'[censored]' Macradon thought as Zandra went all ballistic on the elf. She was so close to actually killing it. He would quickly run over and grab her around her waist and pull her away while still remaining his log on the elves so it couldn't run away. 'What is she doing, is she mad!' he thought while giving a confused look at her. 'Ooooohhhh ...' he thought as he found the idea. "Please, if you would just tell us, nothing bad will happen" he said looking at the elf. "My partner here isn't going to hurt you while I'm still here and well aware about your safety" he said. 'Wow, I'm feeling a bit too good about this good cop bad cop thing' he thought while holding back a slight giggle. "But ..." he continued "... if you were to ... resist, I'd have no other choice my friend" he said as he would bring up his right hand and grab his sword's grip on his back. His patience was getting tested by this elf, why wouldn't it just spit it out so they could go on.

It seemed like Mac had understood her intentions. Perfect. She pretended to calm down, in real she had been calm all the time.''Pfft, you should only know how lucky you are that Mac is here. You wouldnt be more then tiny dust in the air now otherwise.'' she crossed her arms and looked grumpy while walking away and sat down on a rock a few meters away, playing with her dagger and throwing looks at the elf from time to time. ''Okay, I will tell ya' as long as you keep that maniac away from me.'' the elf pulled himself up while he was looking for his sword. Thats when the sword was under one of Zandras feets. ''Ive never met the elder myself, but I have herd other talking about her. It says she lives alone in the forest in a big tree that have grown in a weird shape, it is said she had turned thw shape of the tree by singing for it. Thats all I know, honestly.'' he looked at Mac.''Can I go now?'' Thats when Zandra opened her mouth ''That wasnt so hard was it elf? And Mac, you realy gonna let him go? He may go and warn his people and come back.'' ''No, I promise I wont.'' the elf looked first at Zandra, then at Mac.''Well, you can decide Mac.''

"You can go" he said with a smile. The elf seemed to rush away from the two. Macradon would then show a grim smile, a grin of blood thirst. "Run you fool" muttered for himself, maybe Zandra could hear it, maybe not, but the elf was sure not to hear it. "The hunt is on" he said as he would sprint after the elf. While sprinting he pulled out his sword and got into stance. He sword would glow as he used his <Charge> skill. When he came to the elf he would unleash the <Scooped> sword art and cut thrice upwards. "The prey has been caught" he said silently as the elf would disperse into pixels. 

ID: 31519
BD: 6. 3x1x7=21 dmg
LD: 18

Acquired: 150 Col

Macradon: 49/49
Energy: 8/11

Elf: 0/30

Edited by Macradon