[PP-F3] The elder shall fall --Complete--

Zandra snapped out of her game with the dagger when hearing that Mac let the elf go. She surprisingly looked at Mac.''You wha...'' before she finished her sentence she saw his eyes and she smiled.''Ah, I thougth so.'' she pulled herself up while she saw Mac charging and turning the elf into nothing. At the same time the sword under foot did the same.''Well, now we know the destination of our hunt. Its now it start to get exciting.'' she puts her dagger back in the belt around her hip and start to walk in the direction the elf had pointed out for them.''Hopefully he didnt tricked us, but it didnt looked like that. It almosy looked like he had peed his pants if this was in real life. Great idea with good and bad cop there. I would never have thougth about it, and it turned out efficient.'' smiled to Mac and held up her hand for a high-five.

Zandra 44/44 (11/11)

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, now we know where the elder is, let's try to find it. Should we split up and contact the other or should we stick together so you don't die from other ambushes?" he said quite jokingly. "And thanks, the good cop bad cop vibe just came out of thin air and it should work, and it did" he said as he came closer for a high five. He would look around, no strange trees to be seen from here, maybe if they went deeper into the wood they'd find it. He wasn't sure himself though, maybe they walked by it without even knowing it. It was said that the elder just shaped the tree by singing, couldn't that also be done to hide the tree? Either way they had to go out and look. He would sheathe his sword again and look at Zandra "Shall we go look for it?" he asked with a smile.

''I guess its deep in the forest, so we better keep together. I would think there is a much greater risk to run into some elves in the forest then on the open field. And he said it was strange looking, and if you live in a tree, it must be pretty big.'' She sctretched her back and rolled her sholder. Now she actually started to get excited, to be the first to find an unknown filed boss. She spent hours in exploring in other MMO's to find easter eggs and such stuffs and have been one of the most active on the wikis for each game to help out fellow gamers found those things as well. But here there wasnt any wiki. She had herd about someone called 'scout broker'. But she had no idea how to contact it. When they entered the forest it felt like a typical fantasy forest. The trees throwing green shadows on the ground that was covered in moss. Bird-song could be herd but you couldnt see a single bird.''This definitly feels like there would be possible for an elder to live here. Now its just a matter of time before we will find her.'' Zandra said to Mac while looking in every direction to find any clues.

He would smile. "It's really beautiful in here" he said while admiring the scenery. Big trees, green leaves, bright brushes, sun coming through the tree tops and the harmony of the animal noises. "It's really calm in here, I'd be glad to stay here for quite a while" he said with a big smile and looked at Zandra. He wasn't sure if they were close or far away from the giant tree, but he could at least just wait for it to appear. They would walk for a while, he was getting tire of just walking around and looking. 'This is so boring, I'm glad I'm with Zandra. At least I don't have to go alone' he thought while giving a smirk at Zandra as they walked.

Zandra and Mac walked side by side thru the magical looking forest. The bird-song echoing from the ancient trees. There was amny strange looking trees here and there, but none of them was inhabited by an elder. When they have walked for twenty minutes without saying a sound, Zandra started to get bored. Could the elf have tricked them? Is this thing about an elder just something that the elfs is programmed to say to give a little more elvish 'feeling' to them. ''Mac, I think both elfs have tricked us. I doubt it even exist any elder, at least not here on floor three.'' She looked around.''Thats probably why I couldnt find anything about it in the guide-book. Simply because there isnt existing something like an eld...'' In the same moment they herd something more then just the bird-song. Only twoo hundred meters ahead there was a strange tree with mushroom growing around and on it. It sounded like someone, or something was moving on the other side.

fairytaleforestillustrationmistpath-1278

For twenty whole minutes the party moved without a single sound other than the breathing they did. Zandra spoke to Macradon and when she said it he noticed the strange tree as well. He would rush to it with Zandra. "I have an idea, I don't know if physics in this world works as it does in the world we came from, but if you stick your dagger into the tree, maybe you'd be able to pick up vibrations from the inside, maybe finding life" he said, wondering if he was just insane for saying that or really really clever for that. Either way, he hoped something worked. His plan B was to knock on the tree until someone came out or something just fled from the tree, like squirrels. He would shake his body, just slightly as he was getting tired of all this walking. He was so happy that Zandra was with him, without her this journey would've been even more boring than just walking side by side in an awkward manner in twenty straight minutes.

''Huh? Stick my dagger into the tree? How can I find life in that way?'' Zandra looked strangely at Mac. First she was very sceptical. But then she remembered it was he that got the good bad cop idea. Maybe this would show to work out as well. She shruged and pulled forth her dagger. She aimed right under one of the mushrooms. Then she gripped the dagger with both her hands and as stabbed the tree as hard as she could. Still the dagger barely pierced the bark, only three centimeters got in. Zandra got copletly stunned, this had never happened before. She knew she wasnt that weak, it would at least have gone downthree times as far, at least. In the same second the dagger hit the tree the whole forest turned quiet, not a single sound. She looked at Mac.''What the hell is th...''she got suddenly got interupted. It felt like someone was hitting her in the stomach with an iron pipe. She flew three meters up in the air and landed seven meters away from the tree. Luckily she landed in a thick layer of moss. When she looked up she saw a creature appear from the other side of the tree. It must be the elder. It came towards Zandra, looked like it almost didnt touched the ground. In its left hand she held a heavy, dubbeledged axe. She saw Mac, it seemed the elder havent seen him. But Zandra was wrong, the moment after, he was pushed back as well. Maybe it wasnt a very good idea to make this creature upset.

Elder:

HP: 65/65 0 dmg mitigation

Damage: 17 

Special: on a natural BD-roll of 9-10 the player is stunned for one turn and dmg mitigation increased by one.

cad5105806c7831e8b1029b70f9bf41b-d57f7pk

Edited by Zandra Zvift

A force pushed Zandra back, it seemed to come from the tree's direction. As he looked over at the tree, a figure appeared. A green glowing humanoid came forth from the tree and as it noticed Macradon, it would push him back. "What in the world is this" he said while thinking about all the stuff he had seen in this world. 'Giant shark, great ice golems, minotaurs, but this is wicked' he thought as his empty eyes would glare at this 'elder'. How strong this being was supposed to be, Macradon would try to get her down. Even if the elder was strong, they had to get her down before her hostility became in more dangerous. He would get into a neben guard with his sword low at his side. He used the <Charge> skill to close the gap from where he was pushed to to being adjacent to the elder. He would unleash one of his strongest sword arts, hoping to get something off this elder. He used lightning, even though it was an AOE art, it was still devastating when focused on one threat. He swung thrice before taking a last downwards strike straight down on the elder creating a violent shock wave around him, though not any other creatures were there to get hit, it was worth the damage but also the aesthetic.

ID: 31698
BD: 6. 4x1x7=28 dmg.

Macradon: 49/49
Energy: 7/11

The Elder: 47/65

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw Mac attacking the elder. He got a realy powerful hit on it. More then a third of its health gropped away from the first attack. She didnt wanted to repeat the last fight, when she missed every single hit. She didnt had a charge skill to activate, so she just ran towards him while charging up her most powerful dagger skill. This creature was going down. When she was approaching the elder lifted its heavy battle-axe and let it fall in a wide circle towards Mac. But the powerful hits from the sword got her out of balance for a moment, but that was enough to make her miss. Yes, she wasted her attack at Mac, now it was clear for her to attack without worry about beeing countered. She twirled her blade four times and four red stripes appeared on the elder stomach. Then she saw the great axe coming right towards her.''Oh crap.'' the axe hitted her in the chest and she flew back. Luckily the armour absorbed half the damage.

ID: 31701

MD vs Mac: 4 Miss

ID: 31702

BD: 7+1=8 Hit(Fad edge): 5x4x1=20 dmg

MD vs Zandra: 9 Crit +1: 17+1-9=9 dmg

Zandra: 35/44 (7/11)

Elder: 27/65

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon go to dodge the oncoming axe, though Zandra wasn't lucky to get that done. Even though she got to land a good hit at the elder, she wasn't able to dodge, parry or deflect the attack. She was cut even though her armor would take much of the damage, she was was still pushed slightly back. Macradon would go in for an attack, it was aimed straight at the elder's shoulder but it just deflected the attack with a swing with the axe, throwing Macradon to the side. 'Dammit' he thought.

ID: 31707
BD: 1

Energy: 6/11

The Elder: 27/65

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw when Mac attacked, and this time he missed. Was it gonna be changed rolls this time. She knew she had to compensate his miss with doing another powerful attack. She once again charged her fad edge, prepared to rush and cut deep slashes into the elders flesh. When the sword skill was ready she rushed towards the elder.''Hey, Im here!'' Zandra screamed just when the elder was gonna let her ae fell on Mac. She looked over her shoulder at Zandra. Zandra was reight behind her and twirled her dagger, making four red stripes on its back. Then she turned around to hit Zandra again with the dubbel-edged weapon. But the dagger-wielding female had throwed herself back to be safely out of range from the axe.''Now Mac, finish her!''

ID: 31717

MD vs Mac: 4 Miss

ID: 31718

BD: 6+1=7 Hit 5x4x1=20 dmg

MD vs Zandra: 2 Miss

Zandra: 35/44 (4/11)

Elder: 7/65

Edited by Zandra Zvift

He heard the call it was now it should end. He would jump forward with a strong swing from the low. As his sword came flying, the axe came as well and once again made it ricochet away from the target. 'Damn, so close to defeat her, I hope Zandra can take her down'. "She deflected my attack, kill her!" he yelled as he was pushed back from the force of the axe and the sword colliding. He would get into stance again. Hopefully Zandra would be able to get the last hit on the elder, hopefully. 'C'mon Zandra, you can do it!' he thought as he watched it all happen before him. 

ID: 31725
BD: 3

Energy: 5/11

The Elder:  7/65

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw Mac again. What was happening, why he start missing now when they finally reached and found the elder. She thougth she had to finish this then. She charged up her tri pierce, this was gonna cut the elfish creature infront of them into pieces. Her dagger started to glow at the same time the elder lifted her axe high in the air. The axe started to glow with a green shine and a small voice was herd, singing something in elven. She let it fell in a wide circle, hitting both the man and the woman with a devestating hit, the travelers armour mitigated most of the damage but both healthbars dropped some.''Gaah!''Zandra screamed. Then something snapped in her head and the whole forest turned into a red shade. She looked at the elder, her eyes wideopened  and the red iris small. She started to laugh.''Hahaha, you think that will take me down tree-hugger? You gonna need more then that. Gahahahaa.''her dagger started to shine in a red shade when she rushed towards the elf, laughing. Her dagger, faster then your eyes could follow cutted a triangle over its ribcage. The elfs health dropping. While it was lowering but before she pixelated Zandra pushed her down, sat over her with one knee on each side. She held the dagger high above her head with both hands and let it fall again, and again, and again. The elder pixelated.

ID: 31737

MD vs Mac: 9 (Crit +1) 17+1-14=4 Dmg

ID: 31736

MD vs Zandra: 9 (Crit +1) 17+1-9=9 Dmg

BD: 8 (Hit)  5x3x1=15 Dmg

Zandra: 26/44 (2/11)

Mac: 45/45 (5/11)

Elder: 0/65 --DEAD--

LD: 1 No extra loot

+1 Material

Zandra when going crazy 

Zandra%20maniac_zpsne4doe0l.jpg

Edited by Zandra Zvift

[OOC: that LD tho]

"We did it!" he said happily when Zandra defeated the elder, but something was not right. She looked somewhat different, more angry and more violent. It was like some carnage beast had taken over her. Macradon was confused. 'What is happening' he thought as he watched the madness unfold before him. A player continuously stabbing a mob that's already dead. He would yell out in a confused and frightened voice "Stop! Stop! It's already dead!". He wasn't sure what was happening at the moment. Zandra was acting hostile, thought not towards him so he wasn't too scared, but still frightened by the sudden madness that came. He would hold his sword in a pflug just as a guard if she were to engage him.

Macradon: 45/49
Energy: 6/11

"Stop! Stop! It's already dead!" When Zandra herd the voice behind her she stopped stab the ground and turned her torso around, staring at Mac, breathing deeply. She just sat there, her body moving while breathing deeply. Then, without any warning she rushed towards Mac. The moves was almost looking like when a snake attacks. Halfway to Mac something snapped for her again. The forest returned to normal, the irises in her eyes grew to normal size and she stopped having her eyes wide-open. Now she looked just like before. But she still was in the middle of a leap and it took some time to remember where she was, and when she did she had dropped her dagger and falling to the ground. She laid in the moss in fetal position with her hands covering her ears. Her eyes was shut and she tried to make her as small as possible.''No, no, no.''she said barely more then a whisper while slowly shaking her head from side to side.''Not now, not here.'' then she turned quiet and calmed down, lying there, breathing deep and slowly.

Zandra: 29/44 (3/11) +3 HP +1 Energy

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Zandra rushed at him like a viper launching towards its prey. He would quickly shift to an ochs guard with his sword at his head height and his legs lowered. His sword would glow orange as he would engage into an <Avalanche>. Though she stopped and so did Macradon. 'Phew ... I didn't have to damage any player' he thought as he would wipe the sweat off his forehead. He would look down at Zandra who had just curled up into a little ball. Confused, Macradon would take a few steps towards her, slowly. When he came near her, he would sheath his sword again, she seemed calm, not murderous like before. He would kneel down with his left knee on the ground. "Hey ... are you alright?" he asked her softly as he would lay a hand on her shoulder to check if she was ok. He wasn't sure, she could snap any moment again. He really wasn't sure if she were going to jump at him and this was a feint to let his guard down or that she really collapsed in shock or fear. He would slowly caress her shoulder in a calming manner, trying to make her feel comfortable, of course she couldn't feel it through her armor, but he didn't want to caress someone's face he bare knew. "It's ok, it's me, Mac" he said calmly.

Macradon: 45/49
Energy: 7/11

Edited by Macradon

Zandra laid in the moss. Her heavy metal armour making it impossible to lay comfortable. But it was nothing compared to the headache that had struck her after she snapped out of her craziness. She herd Mac coming towards her, each step sounding like standing beside a firering canon. She saw his mouth moved but didnt herd the words. He kneeled beside him, a calming aura surronded him. She relaxed and the headache eased. She held her right hand on Mac's shoulder when he helped her up.''Thank you Mac. I have no idea what was happennning. Everything just turned red, and it was like a higher power was controling me. I hope I didnt made you any harm.''she looked t Mac with troublesome eyes. She realy hoped he havent got hurt, he had helped her so much, but it felt like the Zandra she was a minute ago didnt cared about that. 

The shock and fear in her face revealed that something was off, of course it was. Macradon would remember some bits of his past. The voices, the anger and the one. He would quickly snap out of that thought again as it wasn't a comfortable one. He helped Zandra up from the ground she was laying on. "It's alright, you didn't harm me, or at least didn't get to harm me" he said jokingly without really thinking about the seriousness of the situation. "So ... does this happen to you often or? ..." he asked as this seemed quite ... different from what he experienced in the time he had been stuck in the death game.

Zandra looked at the white haired man in front of her. He made a breath of relfief when he said she didnt harmed him.''Im glad I didnt get to harm you.'' she smiled at him.''Nope. This have never happened before. I have no idea what it was, or why.'' She tried to censentrate on any reason to her temporary condition was. But she had never been to the hospial in the real world, neither got any injuries.''Do you have any qlue? Maybe you have seen it before somewhere or herd about something similar?'' when she herd her own questions she felt realy stupid. First, why would you ask someone you just met a few hours ago about something like that, and second, why would he have any qlue about it.''Eh, nevermind. I think I will look for a place in town of beginning where I maybe can get some more information.''she shruged her shoulders.''Well, we found the elder and defeated it. You wanna head back to town?''

"I'm glad you're back to normal then" he said with a smile as he heard this wasn't a continuous thing that kept happening. "I'm glad you're safe now" he said with a smile which quickly turned into a look away from Zandra. 'What the hell was that, where did that come from?' he thought as he was blushing slightly. Well, of course he was glad his team member was ok, but what he just said just sounded different from what he thought it would sound like. "Any clue? No, maybe a psychological  reaction to the death game and the adrenaline that flew through your body when fighting" he said but he had no idea if what he said was true. He had some psychological errors himself, but he just kept that away, no reason to talk about past with someone you barely know anything about, heck, she knows less about herself atm. than she should. He would ponder, he was still confused. He rembered the voices keep talking to him, constantly, which later made its own appearance in the death game as his familiar, but he hadn't been in touch with it for a long time, maybe it just crashed or something else happened. He would maybe later tinker about it, but right now it was probably the best to head back to the town and get some rest, and hopefully get something or someone to tell them what happened with Zandra. "Yeah, let's head back. We have to find out what happened to you there, it was quite frightening" he said without really thinking about it as he said that they should go out and find out together. 'Sure, we can do it together, but we don't have to' he thought to himself as he thought about what he just said. It was like he was clinging to her which he wasn't trying to.