[F4 - OP] Old habits, new acquaintances.

Fourth floor, the so called 'winter wonderland'. Today, unusually the skies were actually blue instead of dark grey and a light snowfall renewed the floor's already abundant snow coating. In the center plaza of Snowfrost Village, on a random bench which had a splendid view of a frozen fountain. A certain cloaked figure was enjoying the tranquil atmosphere while talking to her familiar. Well it was more of a monologue as the white lion in question curled into a ball and started yawning, most likely ready preparing to take a nap. 

A sudden gust of wind blew the player's cape, revealing a golden brilliance and icy silver eyes. "dammit!" exclaimed the blonde as she braced herself. She wasn't particularly cold, even if she only had a summer-like outfit below the grey cape with a large bluebird logo on the back. She decided to leave her head unprotected as she continued gazing at the fountain.

"It's been a while huh?" she asked her familiar, which didn't even flinch at the sound of her voice. The blonde ignored her and continued: "All that time at the 10th and 11th floor.... I really missed this place... should start thinking about reopening the shop as well." she muttered with a slight smile. For some reason she was in  a good mood and wouldn't mind some company.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Xion smiled as he watched his breath condense into little clouds of carbon dioxide and moisture in front of him. He had been walking around the fourth floor of Aincrad, hoping to have a nice relaxing day, and maybe even get around to levelling so that he had SOME damage. He kept on walking, the snow crunching softly beneath his metal boots, the relative calm interrupted only by the sound of metal rattling against metal. 

After a  while he came across a bench, which someone on it. The said person was a girl, with long blonde hair. "Hi...My name's Xion..." he said, as he approached her, trying to sound as friendly as he could. 

The cold and snow was reminiscent of something from a winter wonderland.  One that would always stay as such and never change.  At least, that's what Hirru wanted to think.  He knew better than to think that subtle touches of could be any less dangerous.  The world has changed and so had the rules of the hunt.  Sword Arts made it possible to hunt creatures faster, but they were much more powerful.  Hirru needed a break from the hunting, and found himself in the main city.  

As he walked past a fountain that was frozen, he noticed a certain familiar character that no one could mistaken.  Walking up to him, Hirru slapped Xion on the back while smiling.  His armored left arm would clank as the hit clashed with Xion's armor.  The jade coloring would flash with the sparks that would come up.

"You alright there, Xion!  Sound nervous there!"

Hirru chuckled at that while looking towards the woman.  He would give a slight bow before going back to his friend.  The jade plate armor that covered only his chest and left arm clinked from the slight movement.

"We need to stop meeting around fountains.. even if they don't work."

Edited by Hirru

Hayden smiles as he walks through the wintery streets.he wraps his white fur coat around him while trying to keep his focus on his surroundings. He grins as he sees a small group by a majestic fountain so he decides to walk over because playing solo can only get him so far ."Hey . "He says softly as he walks up to the group . Hayden puts his hands behind his head to where they are closer to his sword hilts and his mouth twitches a bit because his coat parts slightly showing his chest and abdominal area ,but he waves it off .

As Ariel was lost in thought, her trusty companion raised her head and turned her gaze towards the incoming figure.....or figures. Finally noticing some movement and hearing a distinct armor clattering sound around her, Ariel turned her head as well, just in time to hear a timid greeting made by a orange? headed boy. In mere seconds another player made his way in the plaza, firstly greeting his apparent friend and next Ariel. She responded with a nod and as a 3rd character made its way towards them she picked up her weapon and strapped it to her side. At this time her companion, a white furred lion, awoke from her slumber and started looking at each one of them. At the first sigh of any animosity towards her friend, she was ready to attack.

Ariel let out a chuckle and petted her friend's head as she finally addressed the group with half a smile: "This certainly has turned into a party. I didn't knew the 4th floor was this popular... I guess a lot of things changed since I last been here. Nice to meet you all, I'm Ariel and this is my companion Kimba... she doesn't mean harm...most of the times."

"It has sort of gotten that way due to recent events in the area."

Hirru would say as he pointed towards his compatriot.

"You can blame his guild."

He said jokingly.  It was a well known point on this floor by now that the Crimson Blades had become a presence on the lower floors, and soon would join the front lines as they push past the 11th floor.  Until that came, however, the fourth floor was their base of operations.  Anything that happened on the fourth floor usually would come through them now.  Though, that didn't mean that they could stop everything, and things could get out of hand anywhere.

Hirru noticed that this woman had the same guild symbol that Takao had.  Seeing two familiar things in one day meant good fortune for him.  He figured that the next dungeon crawl would go well.  If he could even get to it with all these messages asking for assistance from out of nowhere!  Were the Crimson Blades giving out his information?  He would need to talk to Mack or Xion later on.

The individual that came after him was someone that he didn't know, which he wouldn't mind, if he wasn't already suspicious of everything that happens on this floor.  Shaking that from his head, he began his greeting.

"Anyway, my name is Hirru."

• 2 weeks later...

hayden grins as he sees the female strap her sword to her side . hayden says"that wont be necessary miss ."as he eyes her blade he also says "im hayden nice to meet you hirru". he smiles as he lets his hands drop to his sides thinking ' they seem to be nice people, i just hope if they let me tag along that it wont go the same way it went last time i tried to join a group'. hayden frowns as he remembers the gruesome scene from his last attempt to join a group

Edited by haydentaylorfox

Sousuke was wandering around floor after he had visited his old guild quarters which had been disbanded at least a year ago. He wandered the streets of the snow covered town his hood drawn up over his head leaving nothing but his lower half of his face visible his scar more visible in the cold atmosphere. He noticed a group of people chatting or preparing for something. His depression had forced him to become with drawn and shallow his voice now spoke in mono tones. He approached the group hoping to avoid contact when the wind blew his hood off his head and revealed his messy black hair and his grey eyes. He swore he recognized some of the group and stood looking at them wondering if they knew who he was.