[PP-F10] Why Don't You Love Me Again? (Calrex, Rebekah)

What had he just done?

It was more of a rhetorical question than anything- he knew perfectly well the path he'd gone racing down. As the clock had ticked closer and closer to the hour of Yamato, he had turned tail and fled. Perhaps it was the French blood in his veins.

Whereas most simply fell and tumbled down the slippery slope, he'd practically taken a leaping start and somersaulted the whole way down. The real question was, if the path to hell was paved with good intentions, then what awaited those whose intentions had not been as pure?

Despite being far from a god-fearing man, he shuddered as he pictured Judas enduring an eternity of torture within the innermost circle of hell- apparently the higher powers did not take lightly towards betrayal. And had he, Azide, not betrayed his friends and allies today? 

He glanced at the clock once again. It was most definitely too late to turn back- the raid had surely already begun, and the heavy door had closed behind the challenging party. With Mari leading the way, there was no way they would stall because of his no-show. Or at least, that was what he had told himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew it!" howled Azide, as a round of adrenaline struck him like a bolt of lightning. The madness had finally revealed itself in the flesh, and it had dared to take the form of his dear friend. And not just Oikawa- it had manifested before as Calrex, and he was sure that Rebekah would be next.

With the void as his backdrop, Azide threw himself drunkenly at the false-Oikawa. 

He was sick of running, and even sicker of hiding. One way or another, never would end today. 

Edited by Azide

Rebekah was getting more lost than ever. She had continued walking down the path as told, but since she had never been here before on the 10th floor, she was utter lost, and had zero mapping data with her to help her find her way. The girl continued to hastily walk down the path until she saw something, which was where all the paths meet. She could not see either Oikawa or Calrex out in the dark, and she knew that she was going to wait here for a few minutes before continuing walking. The blonde thought about sending a message, but decided not to, as everyone else was too busy searching to reply to a message at all. She hoped the path lead back to the town or a village, but there was nobody around.

After waiting what it felt like an eternity, which was really two minutes, she continued walking forward. Was anyone even here? or is she just lost? At some point, it would be time to turn around and give up, but she figured that time was not now, or at least not yet. She knew they were all nearby but could not judge the distance at all in the pitch dark.

"Alright, why is...wait what in the world?!"

Due to his <<Night Vision>> and <<Reveal>> skills both being active, Calrex was able to easily navigate the area without hindrance. It still seemed like he was the sole bearer of the extra skill, which turned the landscape transparent to his eyes, and allowed him to witness Azide rushing towards Oikawa, sword drawn.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting a calm reunion, but this is extreme!"

He unlocked the Grand Blade from its sheath without drawing it as he used his <<Sprint>> ability to head in the direction of the two players, looking to see that Rebekah was still some distance off, searching for the group, "Shoot, without Night Vision it won't do her any good. Oikawa should be able to hold off Azide until we get there, so I'd bet help her find them before anything else."

Changing his direction he arrived in Rebekah's view before giving a wave, "They're this way. Come on we'd better hurry. It looks like Azide's freaking out from some reason and engaged Oikawa in combat. I hope we can get there before either of them end up doing something drastic."

"I wonder if Howl works on players. Not likely, but in Azide's current state there's no way of knowing. If it can keep him from attacking Rebekah and Oikawa it might be a safe bet."

The sound of whispered words drifting through the hazy air called him to attention. Azide looked up to see that he now stood in a vast, empty field. At the very center, perhaps a hundred yards away, a gaping tear in the fabric of reality hummed with the murmurs of voices unfamiliar to him.

"This must be the void..." he observed. Along with a few others, he'd been informed of the mysterious entity's existence, though even Mari herself had not seemed to know much about the strange anomaly of the tenth floor. 

He should have turned back then and there, but he hadn't. Instead, he paced forward with a heavy heart, until he stood at the very edge of the endless abyss.

Why had it surprised him that his efforts had led him into nothing but the ground? It was true that he had not exactly been expecting to engage with Oikawa, per-say, but he had been expecting something at least. But there was nothing. He went tumbling across the rough and damp cave floor, and by the time he had recovered, the ghost of Oikawa was nowhere to be seen. So he really had been imagining him after all. Even if he had not yet committed to more wishful thinking- that the real Oikawa had actually arrived, and that things could be made right again- the loss of his presence hit Azide like a punch in the gut. Oikawa had not come. Oikawa, his friend, was not here.

Even still, the sound of footsteps in the darkness had never ceased. Phantom visages and false footsteps which made a mockery of everything he had cared for in this virtual world, and he resented them for it.

"You left our guild to flounder and die, Azide..." called a faint voice. The speaker's volume implied that he was speaking from a lengthy distance, and yet gave the impression of coming from a much closer proximity. As if it were a whisper in his ear, or perhaps from somewhere even closer? "You abandoned your post when we needed you... you left Crozeph and Rebekah to die at the hands of Yamato... why should anybody waste their time with a man like you?" The words were spoken in the unmistakable voice of Oikawa, but the tone was all wrong. 

Deeply unamused by the void's ploys, he planted his blade against the ground and used the leverage to lift himself to his feet. He tore the rapier from the earth and waved it brazenly at the very heart of the darkness around him. "I know you're still out there, why don't you step into the light?" he howled, beckoning with his free hand for the fiends to reveal themselves in the soft glow of the void which swirled behind him.

"Wait, what, combat?" Even the person that had appeared in front of her felt a bit confused. The girl had no idea what was going on around here, and knew that she had to snap out of it. But even she was having some trouble distinguishing between what to do, should she try to stop them or let them fight it out. She was never one to really understand group dynamics and people's relationships with each other, but she figured she will listen to what Calrex had to say. After all, he did save her from becoming more lost.

As she followed him, she could not but notice that Oikawa had once again gone missing, has something happened to him, as he was off the friend list. He was not dead per say, but his name was inactive, as she was attempt to get in touch to understand the situation more. This was going to be tough on them, the moment one player may return, another disappear. She knew that she had to get there as soon as possible to notice what had happened.

"Yeah, he had...wait what in the world?"

"Oikawa's gone off the map again. Just what in the name if Aincrad is going on here? Oikawa's disappeared again."

Calrex decided that now as not the best time to try and find Oikawa, as right now the main thing they were focused on was helping Azide regain his senses. Guiding Rebekah he saw that Azide had drawn his blade, speaking out into the darkness, "Without Oikawa here...geeze..."

Looking back over at Rebekah he gave a nod, "I'll approach him first to see if he's still hostile. I've got a teleportation crystal ready should things turn hairy, but I think for now avoiding any provoking any attacks on our part would be a better bet."

Swiping on his menu he sent the Grand Blade to his inventory before beginning to step out, hands up to show he meant no harm, "Alright Azide, nice job spotting me. But look I don't have any weapons equipped. You can sheath your rapier. I'm not going to attack. But hey, I certainly wasn't expecting to see you again under these kinds of circumstances. Were things that rough out in the field zones?"

"If necessary I've still got enough health and damage mitigation to sustain a good hit, but I'd rather avoid resorting to violence, even with just my Martial Arts ability. Knowing Azide his weapon is ranked higher than my unarmed abilities. Hopefully Rebekah and I can talk to him."

Countless more words danced around in his head as he stared off into oblivion, and he wasn't entirely sure whether those words were his own, or if they belonged to the void. 

"You've doomed us," cried the first of many. 

"Nothing but a damn coward," spat another. 

"Don't bother showing your face again." 

A voice sounding remarkably similar to Crozeph skewered him with a scathing question, "If you weren't even gonna show up, why didn't you leave me any health crystals?" 

He hung his head low, realizing that he'd allowed a loyal guildmate to enter the battle completely defenseless. He pictured the snowy glade in which he'd met Rebekah, and wondered if the stoic girl would have to pay for mistakes which belonged to no one but him. But unlike that night at the glade, there would be nobody to console him today. 

The soft patter of footsteps slowed, but did not fade. From the darkness, he could make out the faint shape of an approaching figure. In the pale light of the tenth floor, the outlines of the walking man were little better than a blur. At the current distance, he seemed to melt into the background even as he pressed closer forward. Azide tightened his grip on Quantum Slicer, reasoning that at the very least, he might be able to pull a litmus test of sorts on the current situation. 

The way he saw it, the first of the possibilities was simple- that these figures were, in fact, real. This, however, seemed increasingly unlikely in the face of the false-Oikawa's sudden disappearance. Instead, things seemed to point toward a further two plausible scenarios: that these delusions had been the product of his own mind, or that they had been generated by CARDINAL itself. Yet in the back of his mind, several questions remained, and he was vaguely aware of a possibility which he had not already acknowledged.

Was it not also possible that the real answer lay in a combination of his theories? It seemed ridiculous to put his stock in such a convoluted hypothesis- Occam's Razor dictates that the simplest explanation was often the likeliest.
In any case, his ears perked up as a voice broke the stillness of the night. It was Calrex- or at the very least, it appeared to be Calrex. As the blue-clad man stepped into view, neither Azide nor his weapon had shifted even a single centimeter. 
"Even so, not another step closer. I want you to prove to me that you are, in fact, Calrex," said Azide, eyeing the man with a healthy amount of skepticism. "If you can walk the walk, then we can talk the talk."

Even though she was out of view, she could hear those words that Azide had spoke. Immediately, the girl drew out her heartstriker, and appeared out of the darkness. She did not believe that he had actually returned, after deserting them and leaving her to manage the guild. "How do I know that you are really Azide? Here's a question that only the real Azide can remember, what was the first line that you spoke to me ever?" Rebekah asked. As she was posing the question, she pointed her rapier at his chin with one quick swift motion. The girl knew that she had to be share, as she could not tell how people change after all this time. Before she questioned, she could not see the colour of the cursor of the player.

She knew that Calrex was not pleased she drew the first blade, but she needed to air on the side of caution, and safety in the dark, and especially on the 10th floor, a relatively dangerous floor that players such as her live on.

"Sure thing, no problem."

Calrex eyes looked over as he saw a flash of yellow, seeing that Rebekah had drawn her sword, most likely in response to Azide not sheathing his. Giving a small sigh he gently motioned for Rebekah to step back as he nodded to the former leader of Square One, "Probably a good question to answer Azide, but if you need me to prove somehow that I'm the real Calrex that shouldn't be anything too difficult to handle. What is it that you propose?"

"This would have definitely been easier with Oikawa here, but I guess this is the best thing that we can do. Now the question is what in the world Azide is going to request."

Slowly lowering his hands Calrex put them into his jacket pockets, making sure to keep them in front of him to show he had no intention of summoning any of his weaponry. With his <<Night Vision>>, it was fairly clear to him that the person in front of him was Azide, but there was the chance that the game could be playing a trick on them. From his experience fighting the <<Gemini>> and his dark self, Calrex figured he shouldn't take any chances.

Phantom whispers filled his mind with visions of death, and he could do nothing but close his eyes as he listened to those screams for what must have been an eternity. The agonizing screams of his friends- those who had trusted and respected him.

There was nothing more left to be said, and nothing more left to be done.

He stepped forth, and entered the void.

His heart skipped a beat as long and slender blade was pointed in his own direction, though he did not flinch even as the metal glinted just a few inches from his face. On the opposite end of the drawn rapier stood a young lady dressed in shadows. Even at this distance, the girl's face remained cloaked in obscurity, so that the only distinctive feature he could recognize was the long blonde hair which framed her face.

But he did not need any light to tell who this was- the voice had registered in his mind with ease. So he had been right after all- the girl he had glimpsed before was indeed Rebekah. "That, or something that's borrowed her appearance," he reminded himself. More than anything, he felt torn by the girl's arrival. He wanted so desperately to believe, but it was all such a skeptical business- to experience delusions in the presence of the void was not exactly unheard of. And yet... would a hallucination of his own creation ask him what she had asked? Why would something from his own mind demand proof of his identity?

Out of curiosity, Azide lifted an empty hand to grasp the tip of Headstriker. The elegant tool felt cool to the touch, and was quite tangible by necessity. The existence of this sword alone led him to dismiss his pet theory of these two belonging to some sort of hallucinogenic episode. "So either they're the real deal..." he thought, feeling his heart ache for a brief moment. "Or the void is stringing me along, and playing me like a damn fool." If he were to give a straight answer, there would be nothing preventing an impostor from simply playing along to win his confidence.

Keeping this in mind, he maintained a steady grip on the extended rapier as he looked at its wielder in the eye. "To be honest, I couldn't tell you. It's been a long time. But I can tell what you're thinking- that what I'm saying is cold, isn't it? Though to be fair, I hadn't been expecting company tonight, let alone a second guest as well." He glanced cursorily at Calrex, before letting his gaze fall back to the girl. "Then again, with a dark spooky place like this?" continued Azide, as he gestured with his blade to the swirling vortex behind him. "I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised. People normally don't come to places like this alone. Go figure."

He lowered Quantum Slicer, so that it now pointed towards the ground, but redoubled his grip in the process. "I could ask you a question, but I'm afraid I'm at a loss on what to ask," he said, turning to the Aquamarine Knight. Gently, he unfurled his fingers from headstriker and slipped his hand into its respective coat pocket. "So instead, spare me a single col, Cal. If you're who you claim to be, then I'll be able to confirm it for myself in the trade window. No amount of trickery will be able to fool the system."

The girl nodded, she decided to follow Calrex's lead after realizing that it was relatively safe, and immediately retracted the rapier into a less intimidating position, one that was not pointed at the other player's neck. From her experiences, it was a lot better and easier for her to let someone else handle this before it snowballed out of control. As for the answer, she herself did not recall exactly what he had said, but knew that it something along the lines of the weather. She seen this play out before in a movie, and decided to try that out herself. She knew that trading was not the answer, as anyone could steal something and never return it, but answering a question has less risk involved, provided that it was a fair question. She stepped back a step to remain out of view, and that would allow her to react if necessary, and it will make it less intimidating, trying to make it appear like its one on one, with her ready to support at any time.

Seeing that both players had decided to lower their weapons Calrex let out a small sigh of relief, seeing that the situation that lightened as he took his hands out of his pockets and put them at his sides. Since he had met Azide most likely after he had met Rebekah, there was no way he would know the answer to her question. However, what Azide proposed to confirm his identity was interesting. The man was putting faith in the system, suggesting a simple trade for a single col would be sufficient. Giving a nod he swiped on his menu, pulling up a trade transaction as he sent the request to Azide.

However, as he did so Calrex remembered the past few times that the system had decided to mess with him, in particular when he was tricked into a death duel with his copy in the <<Gemini>> quest. Figured this would be a good point to mention Calrex spoke as the transation commenced, "Sure thing Azide, however I'm not completely sure you should trust the system itself. If you did the Gemini quest, at least in my experience, the clone sent me a simple duel request, but right as I accepted it the parameters got shifted to a total loss match."

Trade Transaction: Calrex -> Azide
Contents:
1 col
Accept?
o - Yes
x - No

Azide's poker-faced expression did not lose its steel when the girl stepped back wordlessly. Was this the void being cautious, and refusing to give him something to work with? Any sort of acknowledgement would have been encouraging- a single flicker of insight in those crystal blue eyes; anything to signal that she had registered the subtlety which had laced his words. And even if this were Rebekah, had she forgotten? Not once did it cross his mind that his methods might have been a touch too cryptic, or that not everyone was likely to recall the exact words of certain memorable exchanges.

To Calrex, he shifted to meet the man with a look of appraisal. Admittedly, it was interesting that this man would bother to point out a point of contention in his proposal. If he hadn't had so much reason for his paranoia, the action would have been tallied as a point to the genuinely-is-Calrex argument. With the whispers of an invisible crowd laying siege to his ears, he shook his head and stabbed at the topmost option of the trade screen. His breath held, he waited... then, a pop-up appeared where the trade panel had been just moments prior. Even with the anecdote which the man had mentioned, there was no denying that the name in the trade window had read Calrex, nor that he was now one col richer than he'd been before. 

Not one to stop short of absolute certainty, Azide navigate seamlessly through the SAO interface and sent a trade offer of precisely one col to Rebekah. When a window blinked into being just in front of the blonde-haired girl's face, he let out a long sigh, before softening his expression. His eyes looked tired, yet content- not dissimilar from what one might expect from a man who'd made peace upon his deathbed. Even if the Gemini were capable of generating false dialogues, he doubted that the entity would be capable of intercepting them altogether. 

"Don't accept it," he blurted out wearily, trying his best to block out the whispers which seeked to drive him mad. "I'm not desperate for money, if that's what you were thinking... I'd like to hang onto it as a memento of sorts." Then, with a heavy look in his eyes, he trailed his sights back to the ground. "I'm sorry for everything. More than you know."

The girl lowered her rapier slightly, and waited for Calrex's reply. From her perspective she could barely make out his reactions, but could clearly hear their conversation. It was the last line that had caught her off guard, was it really him, saying sorry, and more importantly was he back. She thought about withdrawing her rapier but after seeing the trade request screen popped up, she knew it was him. She pressed "no", as she did not need the money at all. Besides, she had consumed up a decent amount of those free potions that he had given away a long time ago. The girl waited for them to catch up first, seemingly that it was going to take a while. She was now free to leave, given that Calrex had requested her to help, but she stood there. While she did want to yell at him for leaving, she knew now was not the time fir that. What had happened has past, and nothing could change it. To her, she had seen so many players come and go that it was a regular occurrence for someone to reappear for a few weeks than disappear without a trace. But disappearing before a boss raid was a big issue, especially when only four members were left to tackle it from a relatively medium sized group.

Seeing Azide relax his stance Calrex gave a sigh of relief as he gave a nod to Rebekah in thanks for her assistance before slowly walking over to the former Square One guild leader, "Geezes the field zones must have been really rough to make you that paranoid. In any case it's good to see you again Azide. It's too bad Oikawa disappeared, because I'm sure he would have wanted to see you as well."

Looking back over at Rebekah he addressed her next, "Thanks again for the assistance Rebekah. I wasn't sure how far he was going to run, so I figured having two or more heads would be better than one."

Taking a step back to give Azide some space he put his hands back into his jacket pockets, "Well, this certainly was not what I was expecting to spend part of my day doing, but at least Azide's back. Certainly having someone of his calibur will be helpful once the floor raid commences."

One by one, his fingers relinquished their grip upon the rapier, until at last his hold on its handle gave out altogether. Azide did not move nor speak as the blade fell to the ground with a metallic clatter. If he had possessed the frame of mind to the fallen weapon's descent, he would have seen the way the blade had flopped uselessly against the cold cave floor, but instead he had been spared the sorry sight. The adrenaline which had become his blood had come and gone, taking with it the last precious ounces of energy which had allowed him the illusion of functionality. It would be a long while before such a weapon could once again feel at home in his hands.

A single col was returned to his funds as Rebekah canceled the trade request, and he waited for the inevitable. In a way, he wanted to hear it- a tirade of sentiment that would wipe clean the bad blood of five months past. It was almost inevitable that both she and Crozeph would harbor at least a twinge of resentment, and he would not deny them the right to express it. He had failed them in the face of a grave threat, and there would be no more running away. But instead, the girl remained silent. He wondered what she was thinking.

Then as Calrex spoke up, he listened to the man as best as he could, drowning out the unrelated sighs and whispers of entities unseen and incorporeal. Azide's weary eyes did not shift as he curved his lips into a thin smile. "It's been a real doozy, to say the least." Then as Calrex continued, Azide gave a slight tilt of his head upon mention of Oikawa's disappearance. "Seijuro is... gone?" he asked, blinking slowly as the words departed his lips.

Before his morale could take another plunge, he turned around in a daze as a sound like crashing thunder exploded out from behind him. For an instant, his eyes opened wide as a man stepped out from the swirling void, dressed from head to toe in garments of white and clutching a shimmering rapier. It was Oikawa- looking very much the same as he'd looked many months ago. Exactly the same, in fact.

In the blink of an eye, Oikawa closed the distance which had separated them; but rather than reflecting on the cold smirk plastered across the man's face, Azide found himself reflected upon a polished blade as The Faint Edge was driven forward no more a couple of centimeters away from his own cheek.

ID#33683
MD: 4 (Miss)

Azide | 101/101 HP | 1/24 EN (+1 Regen)

Oikawa(?) | 200/200 HP

She had not heard the word Oikawa for a very long time, it had been a long time since he was last around. She knew that he had donated his entire possession to the guild, and all traces of him had vanished. Without a warning, another one of her friends had disappeared and may never return. While she speculated they did not die, she figured that the majority of them have given up trying to clear the remainder of the floors, and have gone into hiding. He was one of the few players to figure out her identity, but also one that she had trusted alongside in battle. His disappearance the first time did lead to some questions, but ultimately he had returned for a short period before leaving once again. Off the top of her head, she could easily count a number of frontliners who have deserted them, and wondered who else is next. Many have come and gone, but it was only a select few that have been there since the beginning. Perhaps they were all too burnt out, and maybe the girl was feeling it as well.

As her mind snapped back to reality, Azide was fighting something with a rapier. While it may have resembled Oikawa, he was weaponless and no longer used a rapier. Rapier users such as herself were far more rare with the addition of swordskills, and she knew a bunch of players who swapped weapons, looking for a change in their playstyle, she still prefer the accuracy of her rapier. Rebekah did not know how to proceed, other than waiting it out to see what Calrex wants to do next.

ID: 34073
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Sword Art <<Embracer>> Activated (4 Energy Used / 36 Remaining)

As he thought the situation was going to finally lessen, Calrex looked in surprise to see that a person had drawn their blade and pointed it at Azide. His <<Reveal>> and <<Night Vision>> activated he tried to discern the person, his eyes widening to see someone that looked a lot like his close friend, comrade, and Spectrum Coalition member, Oikawa. "But...I thought he went missing! What would he be doing here on the tenth floor, and even more so why would he be attacking Azide?"

Giving a quick breath he immediately calmed himself and returned back to his normal mental state as he gave a nod to Rebekah. Oikawa or not, they couldn't lose Azide after he just came back. "There's no time to summon the Grand Blade again. It's a good thing I have training in the Martial Arts skill. In case it is Oikawa I'd better not use powerful attack, just one that would keep him at bay."

Rushing forward Calrex brought his arms back as his fists unrolled into an open palm. As the yellow light of his <<Martial Arts>> ability surrounded his hands the fingers extended so that they were in line with his wrist. Coming into striking range he shot his hand forward as the <<Embracer>> Sword Art activated. The strike jabbed into the figure's side as Calrex saw the Stun marker appear next to its health. Grabbing Azide by the shoulder he put some distance between the two of them and the figure.

"Do you think that's Oikawa? There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies with the real deal. Even game-wise that amount of health doesn't match his current stats from the last time I saw him."

"To my knowledge there's no players that have that much health as their base amount. I don't think this person is Oikawa, but the question then is if it's a monster, or something else."

HP List
Azide: 101/101
Calrex: 165/165
Rebekah: 122/122 (Not Yet Acted)

Enemies:
Oikawa (?): 197/200 (DMG 3 * Art 1 = 3 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)

Edited by Calrex

The Faint Edge grazed his skin as the sleek blade was jolted away from his face, leaving behind a thin red line. Azide trailed his eyes to Calrex and his glowing hand- presumably a sign that the man had just made use of an unarmed Sword Art. The next few moments were a dizzy blur, but at the very least he could recall stumbling backward as Calrex gripped his shoulder. To say that today had been unlike any other would be an understatement; he felt as if this were all a crazy dream which he would soon be relaying to his guildmates. Maybe it would even make for a good story, preferably told fireside during some wild camping trip.

By the time he had steadied himself, Oikawa was standing motionless perhaps half a meter away from where he'd been before. A set of parallel trails in the dirt suggested that the young man had been sent sliding by the player's timely strike. And yet the man did not greet them with a hardened glare, nor did his hands cling desperately to his side. Instead, Seijuro remained upright and firmly rooted, looking quite unfazed by recent developments.

Had he not seen Oikawa standing in front of him, no more than half an hour ago? Even in his current stupor, he could faintly recall locking eyes with his former guildmate, and even trading a few words with him. True, he had not been able to discern very much in the way of the figure's visual appearance, but he had recognized the voice at once. At the time, he'd written the encounter off as either a hallucination, or a cruel trick of the void. By now, he was beginning to get an idea of where the true answer really lay.

Azide shook his head slowly and glanced down at his own fallen rapier, before shifting his gaze to meet Oikawa's icy eyes. "I was wrong before," he began, in reference to the initial hostility with which he had earlier treated the pair. His eyes narrowed, making the white-clad man lift his head just the slightest bit. "But I'm fairly sure this time around- that the man over there is not our friend."

Azide | 101/101 HP | 2/24 EN (+1 regen)

Calrex | 165/165 HP | 36/40 EN
Rebekah | 122/122 HP | 28/28 EN

Oikawa(?) | 197/200 HP [Stunned]

As she saw Calrex take out his rapier, she was surprised to see even he had starting making moves against this clone. The girl knew that any of them can easily annihilate the imposture without much of a fight, but she pointed her rapier at it. Was it really Oikawa, or a fake, and what was this vision she was seeing. He was not active on her friends list, meaning he was somewhere but definitely not here. Without much more thought into her actions, she had to be haste to make a move. She did not attack last time, and she was not willing to do what she had just done. The girl activated the linear combo to check for sure, as she was standing behind both Calrex, she could barely see the face of the target from her distance, but she could easily see the outline of whatever they were fighting against.

ID: 34703
BD: 5+3=8
Linear, 1x1x10=10 DMG

Azide | 101/101 HP | 2/24 EN (+1 regen)
Calrex | 165/165 HP | 36/40 EN
Rebekah | 122/122 HP | 27/28 EN

Oikawa(?) | 187/200 HP [Stunned]

Edited by Rebekah