[PP-F1] The elder have fallen, whats wrong with you Zandra?--Complete--

Side by side, the white-haired man and black-haired girl came back to Gelilah village. Zandra took a deep breath.''Phew, back to safety.'' she didnt meant safe from the mobs, more like in safe zones you cant harm other players, so if she would get another attack, at least she wouldnt hurt anyone. ''So.'' Zandra looked around. She havent thougth what to do after they had gotten back to the village.''Ehm, do you have any idea of where to start?'' Zandra had no idea. For the first, she had never herd of anything like her attacks before, neither the less anyone that could cure her, or tell any information at all about it. She looked at Mac. Hopefully he would have an idea. Otherwise they had to figure something out. She did metion town of beginning. But if they go there, where in the starting city was they gonna start.''Maybe town of beginning is a place to start. Have no idea where to start thou.''

Edited by Zandra Zvift

There they came, going together from the small vanguard against the furious Elder that was supposed to be pretty strong, well she were fast enough to deflect many of Macradon's attacks so she was something to keep one's guards up against. But now they were back at a safe zone, Zandra took a deep breath in relief. Macradon would lightly pad her on her shoulder. "Alright there?" he said, just in case she was feeling anything but it didn't seem like so. 
"Where to start? I don't really know where we could find anything to learn more about what just happened" he said. Still confused on the sudden eruption of madness and terror that ruptured from Zandra out of a sudden, but at least it wasn't like that anymore. He would think about it, where could they get any information about this. "Yeah ... Town of beginnings sounds like a good start, and then let's just slowly work upwards from there" he said as an idea.

Mac agreed to Zandras suggestions to start in town of beginning. So the white haired man and black haired woman walked into the warp gate. A few seconds later they both where down too floor one again.''Now when I think about it, Im spending less and less time here. Even when it feels so nice. The mood have a special, kinda calm feeling. During the first week I was mostly here aall the time. Dont you think its nice here too?'' she looked and smiled at Mac. She was happy he had decided to come with her. Hopefully it was a very low risk she would get another attack, it probably had something with the elder to do. Was she kinda taking control of her enemies and turned them against each other. That was just an idea, actually she didnt knew at all if that realy is the case.

Macradon smiles back at Zandra. "Yeah, I really like it here, that's one of the reasons I made my shop down here. Mostly for the access of newer players who need a quick kick start, and also the delightful community down here" he said as he would take a quick glance from where they stood. He would think about what happened to Zandra after the battle, he had no idea what happened, nor did he have any idea of what triggered the violent behavior. He was unsure of the meaning of it and the cause, that's the reason they're here to search for an answer. "Where should we start searching?" he asked as he looked into the town, pondering about causes for the sudden madness.

''Hmm...'' Zandra said while scratching her neck. She looked around, hopefully seeing a sign thats showed them where to go. But of course there wasnt any.''Well, do you know if there is some kind of hospital down here. I think I saw one but Im not certain where it was.''she wondered if she was right or if it was noly her remembering wrong.''Or maybe it was some kinda of church.''she looked around, trying to remember what way the buiding she was talking about was.''I think its somewhere in the northern districts.'' she took a pause.''Or maybe the southern.''she took another pause. Then she moved her hand from her neck and opened the screen. She unequiped her armour and changed to town clothing. Now she was wearing brown-red t-shirt and a skirt with suspenders. around her neck she had a red something between a cloak and a scarf, with a hood attached to it. When she equiped it the hood covered her face with a shadow, but she pulled it back so Mac could see her face when they was talking to each other.

"Dejavu" he said as Zandra wasn't sure which direction they should head to. He wasn't sure either. She talked about a church or hospital or something like that. "Are there hospitals in the game? Even churches?" he asked. Why would there be hospitals and churches in this game, like there was an in game religion or something, or any sickness debuffs that would last longer than a normal debuff. Heck would he know, he hadn't encountered anything that would say otherwise, so maybe they were facts. Zandra would shift into a more casual attire than her combat armor, Macradon would look at it. 'I don't have anything fancy, all I have is my beginner clothes' he said and shifted to his normal attire as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Zandra looked when Mac unequipped his armour as well. Now he was wearing the beginner clothes. It looked pretty good on him Zandra thougth. Then she thougth about what he just said.''Well, I dont think it was a church or hospital. But the building looked like churches or medieval hospitals style.''she pushed her memory to remember where she had seen the cathedral-like building. Suddenly she remembered.''Oh right, it isnt in the northern nor southern districts. It was just a couple of hundred meter west of the starting plaza. Come on, lets go.'' now when they had a specific destination, a small sign of hope appeared in her heart, she dosent want this to happen again. She took Mac's hand and dragged him along when she started to run towards the building whit a big smile on her face, where they maybe will get some questions answered. Or maybe not, but always a start.

Zandra seemed to remember where the cathedral/church/hospital/infirmary, and what not, was located. 'A couple hundred meters shouldn't be that much of a hazzle' he thought as he was suddenly dragged along. She didn't really have to grasp his hand like that, but he wasn't against it either. He wasn't sure what they would get out of this, maybe there were no cure to this disease and it was merely a bug in the system, but who could know, better safe than sorry. Macradon would follow Zandra, she had a big smile on her face like she had hope of finding the answer to her "disease". "Let's hope this gets us some needed information" Macradon said as the pair was running towards the building Macradon didn't knew even existed.

When Zandra herd on Macs footsteps he had started to run as well, she released his hand. When they came to the border of the plaza they turned first left between two houses then right, and after less then a minute they was standing in the front of the buildding Zandra had remembered. Iy looked like a typical medieval church, grey big stones, one tall tower with coloured windows and a lower but longer part attached to it.''Yeah, I hope that to. Now we here. Hope someone here can give us any answers. But often, when you get answers you gets double as more questions as well.''she looked around, trying to find someone to ask, or something. She started to walk to the church-like builing.

She would eventually let go of his hand as they got up in pace. Macradon would follow, he had no idea where they were headed. They turned left, then right and then they appeared before the great gothic building. "It sure does look like a cathedral" he said and gazed at the building. He hasn't seen this building before, it was new to him but surely they could find answers here. "Hm ... well let's try this" he muttered as he walked towards the building's entrance. He knocked on the big great wooden gate and await answer. "I hope someone's home" he muttered as he stood there and waited.

The couple was standing in front of the wooden gate, waiting for someone to open. If there was anyone here at all. Mac knocked at the door and he as well hoped someone was home. No one opened, but they herd some sound from inside, like someone tried to silence a group of people. Then they herd steps coming closer to the door, and when the door opened, there was a woman standing in front of them. She looked at the man and the woman.''Yes, can I help you?'' Zandra got taken by surprise that the female was so strigth forward and Zandra totaly forgot to ask who the woman infront of them was, it almost seemed like she wanted them to get away as soon as possible. ''Well, there is a thing that happened while I and Mac here.'' she pointed at Mac.''was out and exploring. While we was taking down a middle-boss I...''Zandra suddenly turned quiet when remembereing what she had done back then.''Well, something happened. And I wonder if you can help us with figuring out whats wrong?''

The door opened and a lady appeared. Zandra pointed at Macradon as she told about him, he would bow slightly at the lady. He would just let Zandra steer the conversation in her way, somewhat leading to a good end. She just got to touch the part where she got into a rampage but halted for a second, then switching. She asked the lady if she could help find out what was happening, Macradon was just standing there on the sidelines, not knowing what to say or ask at all. He would let Zandra be the dominant here, the one with the pants on. He would wait silently as their conversation developed.

The woman to a quick look over her shoulder. Then she stepped outside and closed the door behind her. While holding her hands nit together in front of her she started to speak.''Well, you know that if you want me to help you out, you must tell me what the matter realy is. Not just 'something happened.' I hope you understand that? So, what happened?''she asked, and Zandra realised she was completly right. You must know what the problem is, otherwise its impossible to solve it.''Oh right. Of course, youre right.''she took a deep breath before she started to tell what have happened back in the forest.''So, me and Mac here was searching for a middle-boss, we wasnt sure it even existed, but some lesser mobs said something about an elder. So we wanted to find it since it wasnt recorded in the guide-book. After some searching we found this elder and fighted it. When it was almost dead, something happened to me, everything turned red, I could barely see a thing and there was like someone or something had taken control over my body. When I came back to reality, I was in the air, leaping towards Mac with raised dagger. Now I got control of my body again. Also, an insane headache struck me. But Mac came and then the headache disapeared. So, I didnt remember what it was that happened during the end of the fight. Maybe you can fill in the details there Mac.''she turned her face towards Mac.

"Thing is, we think that the issue was because of the so called "Elder"" he said and then continued. "The most detailed description I can give on what happened was that Zandra here went into a complete madness rampage and continuously stabbed the "Elder" and then rushed towards the nearest living entity, which in this case was me. When I noticed her sudden charge I called out for her, trying to get to her and I think that made her snap out of this "Madness"" he said. He wasn't sure if that was the case, but that was the only thing he could think of and recall from the event that happened not too long ago. He would think hard on what else happened. "Actually that was it. Not much more happened than the sudden rampage that quickly faded away" he said and would ponder on the case.

The woman first looked at Zandra, then at Mac, then at Zandra again. She started to smile. Then she putted one hand in front of her mouth to cover a giggle. Suddenly she burst out in a hysterical laugh."Hahaha. That was a good story. But I can tell you whats wrong."her face turned serious."You should smoke another kind of weed." She bursted out in a new laugh attack while turning around. She opened the door and went inside."Youre funny."and the door closed. They herd that she locked the door."Well, we didnt got much information from her."Zandra said to Mac and sighed.

"Huh ... no information here afterall ..." he said and gave Zandra a qierd gaze. "I didn't even know weed existed in this game ... or any drugs at all" he said confused. Now that they didn't get anything from this place, maybe they should just go to another, but where. "Uhm ... where should we go now then?" he asked Zandra. He wasn't sure where they could find nor to search for information, because this issue was nothing he had encountered nor heard of before. . He was still confused that someone did not take this serious, he was frustrated.

Edited by Macradon

Zandra was thinking. Where could they found information about her problem. This try was a total flopp. Just as Mac, she had never herd of anything like this at all. Where could they find any information. She realy have no idea."Nope. I realy dont have a clue. What do you say, shall we go and take something to eat, I saw a restaurant on the way here. I havent eaten since breakfast, and now its almost evening." She looked at Mac, suddenly her stomach told him that she actually was hungry so it wasnt just a excuse.

He would look up at the sky and see that it was slowly turning orange. 'Hm ... the sun is setting early' he thought and put a hand on his stomach. It growled, he wast getting hungry as well. "Yeah ... I think it's a good idea to find something to eat" he said and turned his head around looking for places to eat, but Zandra knew a place, or at least saw a place on the way here, so she should lead the way. "You can lead the way, you know where the restaurant is" he said and let out a gesture with his hand for Zandra to lead.

Zandra took the lead and headed back the way they came from. Before the church-like building got out of sight Zandra glanced at it, in one of the windows she saw a shape of a human. She rolled her eyes and putted that behind her. Now she had a place where she was sure she would not return to. It didnt took long until she stood outside a restaurant, the sign showing a fork and a chickenleg forming a X. She stopped and looked at Mac''Ive never been here before, but thougth it would be fun to test something new.'' Then she turned around, opened the door and walked in. Inside it looked like a typical medieval tavern. There was about ten table in the room. ''Where do you wanna sit?'' about half of the tables was occupied by groups of varying sizes. Zandra saw one that was in a corner, a bit further from the rest.''What do you say about that one?'' she asked and pointed at the table she had in mind.

They left the medieval building and went to the restaurant. Macradon followed Zandra and they soon came to the restaurant Zandra was talking about. There was a sign on the front with a fork and a chicken leg crossing each other. "I haven't been here nor seen this place before either" he said "It looks nice though, so let's try it". As the two went into the restaurant Zandra saw a table, she pointed at it and asked if they could sit there. "Why not, seems like a fine place" he said and went to the table. This restaurant was quite medieval, it was like the whole first floor was a medieval setting. As he sat down he noticed something peculiar, there was no menu card or anything too look at for what they had, so they probably just had to ask for it. He was thinking on what he wanted to eat, maybe just a baked potato with ham or just a plain salad. "What do you want to eat?" he curiously asked Zandra.