[PP-F1] The elder have fallen, whats wrong with you Zandra?--Complete--

The two adventureers made their way thru the room to the table in the corner that Zandra had suggested. There they sat down. Thats when Zandra realised something, there wasnt any menu or something like that. So what was the restaurant offering. She looked at the other tables to see what the restaurant had to offer. She saw one man two tables away that had beef with fried potatoes. It looked delicious, even when he had eaten half of it. She turned her head towards Mac again.''I think I take beef with fried potatoes. Also a tip, if you dont know what to take, look what the other is eating.'' then someone raised and walked to a whole in the wall. She havent seen it before. He said something and then went back to his seat.''There is probably where you order.''she pushed back her chair and raised.''So what do you want?'' when he have said what he wanted she walked and ordered it. Then went back and sat down again.''They will come with the food in a few minutes.'' probably the food was already programed and done, the waiting Zandra thougth was to give some kind of feeling like it was reality, but of course it wasnt.

"Good idea" he said at the tip on looking what the others were having. He looked around, but couldn't find anything he craved so he just went up to the booth where Zandra also ordered her food. "I think I'll have a baked potato with coleslaw and some slices of ham" he said and went back to his seat. He wasn't sure if this was going to be great or what, he hadn't been eating at a restaurant in the game, he had always just gone with bread. He would relax in his seat and wait for his food to be "made". He would just sit and wait for his food, not knowing if it would come soon or not. "So ... where do you think we should look for answers?" he asked, he was still latched onto the issue Zandra had, he had to know what it is and how to cure it.

Zandra realy had a great time right now. She was in a cozy resturant, having some nice company, and soon she would, for the first time in the game eat beef with fried potato. Then Mac mentioned what have happened in the forest earlier that day and she got back to reality.''Well, it did only happen once didnt it? Maybe it just was some kind of bug in the game.'' she placed her elbows on the table, one arm laying on the table the other arm holding up her head.''What if we just forget it. Now we shall enjoy a tasty meal of real cooked food. Ive mostly lived on bread, but added some taste to it with my potions. Not often I do the luxury to go to a restaurant.'' with her free hand she brushed out some of her hair that have fallen infront of her eyes.

"True, the past remains in the past" he said and began eating his potato. He longed the taste of some really great food other than the rations he kept eating on the field. This food was good, they somehow managed to implement taste into the game, which was fantastic that no one had to live a whole life with just bland food with no real taste or joy to it. Macradon would dig into his potato, it was delicious, soft and creamy. He would munch it down, spoon after spoon, while also getting some of that ham and some "healthy" coleslaw. He wasn't too impressed with this meal, sure it was better than the bread he ate all the time, but he longed the real sensation of eating food. She was right, this restaurant meal was a luxury and the bread we all've been eating was either the starter bread we received or the cheapest of foods to purchase.

After a few minutes a man in a black suit came to their table, carrying a pair of plates and two glasses. He also brougth a few bottles of sake."Thank you mister." Zandra said to the man before he disapeared back to the room."I hope you dont mind, Im thirsty as hell." She took one of the bottles and drank half of it right from the bottle. Then she poured the rest into one of the glasses and took another gulp. Then she looked down on her food. There was a one inch thick slice of beef and five almost golden potatoes. She cutted the knife thru it to look on the inside. It was perfectly fried, pink but not too pink. She cutted one of the potatoes in four and took one of the pices with an equal sized piece of beef. When the food entered her mouth she closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste. It was not nearly as tasty as the real version. But after living on tasteless bread made this feel like beeing in heaven.

"Oh I don't mind" he said and looked at the sake. He wasn't a big fan of alcohol and would mostly stay away from it but as he was offered this, and there was a glass for him on the table, he would just take a few sips. He would go up to the ordering desk and ask for some coffee, just some plain black coffee. He would take it as it was quickly brewed and bring it back to his seat. This was something he liked of all drinks to drink. He would enjoy his meal with his coffee and just smile through it all, good meal, nice drinks and great company. "This virtual food really is great" he said as he kept on eating his potato.

Zandra gulped down the last piece of the beef while Mac started sipping on his black coffee. Back in the real world, she hated coffe, tried to drink it several times, but she just couldnt drink it, so awful.''Im not a real big fan of coffee. I understand other like it, but nothing for me.'' she was gonna take another sip of sake, but her glass was empty.''Strange, I thougth I poured up some in the glass. Well well.'' she said, taking another bottle, drank a few gulps and placed the bottle  back on the table, not pouring up any in the glas.''They realy make the sake taste good in this game. I never had the chance to test it in the real world, was mostly drinking just normal beer.'' she let out a small burp.''Oh excuse me.'' her hand flew to her mouth and her cheeks turned red.

"I've been drinking coffee since I was like 10 or something like that. I love the bittersweet taste of coffee. I never liked sake, or anything with alcohol, never did" he said as coffee was his favorite beverage and alcohol his least favorite, though he could go into an Irish coffee, which was alright as it wasn't all some alcohol. He would finish his ham, coleslaw and potato and finish off his warm bitter coffee. "Sake back in the real world, as I remember, tasted a lot like fermented rice vinegar" he said and just took the last few drops of his coffee. Zandra let out a small burp, it was a bit nasty, but everyone does it at times, so it wasn't that bad. "No problem at all" he said with a smile. "Well I'm full, where should we head to next?" he asked Zandra. He was all up for finding an inn and rest for the night, maybe they could find answers tomorrow.

The food was eaten, the coffe seemed to be all drinked, only sake left. Or so she thinked. When she was gonna take another bottle she saw there was only one left of the four. Had she already drinked four bottles of sake. She that planned to only drink two since she was sharing with Mac. Well, they couldnt let the alcohol go to vaist, so she took the last bottle and placed it in her inventory. She let out a huge jawn.''Well, what about we say its all for the day? It seemed with didnt figured out what happened in the woods, but well. As you said, the past is the past. Also, I have some orders I should complete if I want to keep my reputation as an alchemist.'' she streatched her amrs to soften up her shoulders.''It was fun to be adventuring with you Mac. Hopefully we can do it again some time dont you think?''

"Yeah, let's call this a day and let's keep it aside. It was a pleasure meeting you, and I hope we can venture out again another time" he said as he would pay his food, clean up the table and bring the plates to where they should be given when finished. He would walk outside and see that the sky was already dark, artificial start had arisen and the moon was up. Macradon would look through his inventory and check if he had all that he needed. He would then walk home after saying goodbye to Zandra. This day was really weird with the forest and the accusation of drugs, but all in all, it was a great day.

Zandra saw Macradon stand up after he had aggreed with her that it have been a good day. He paid for his food and to Zandras surprise he putted away the plate after him. Zandra blushed inside, she had thinking to just leave the plates, like in restaurants back in the real world. But she quickly followed Macs example and paid for her food. Except her plate she had three bottles to remove as well. She changed her mind and just let it all stand on the table. She followed him outside, the sky had turned to dark, it was getting pretty late now. She answered Macs good bye and then headed to the warp plaza and back to the snowy floor four. This have been a day full of happenings, both scary, weird and strange. But also mucj good and exciting, most of all, she had got a new friend.

---COMPLETE---

Zandra and Macradon each gets:

+1 SP (completed thread)

+200 Col (1 completed page/2)