OP - F2 A fallen hero

Standing in the streets of the town where he and his friends used to hang out Sousuke looked around remembering everything that happened since the day his twin brother died and his rage he felt yet now after all this time he had nothing left to do his friends had disappeared and he himself had left for a good while submitting himself to the torture of this unforgiving world. Multiple times had he contemplated ending it all and yet there was something holding him back. He drew his sword and placed in the palm of his hand admiring the beautiful red blade wishing he knew why he was even here in first place. Time itself was lost to him unsure of how long he had been stuck in this world. He placed the sword back in its sheath and leaned against the wall a single tear eascaping his eye rolling down his scared cheek.

Lee was walking around the town with the main thing in his mind was to find something that would tickle his fancy. What this fancy was wasn't in his mind but he figured that with little else to do, he would simply know once he found something he liked. The normal large heavy armor over his person caused his space of walk to be widened from those around him. Though, for the most part, there wasn't anything here that seemed good enough to get or more over, anything that he could use. He had a very simple criteria and it simply was not being met. He continued his walk in hopes that he might find a store or stall that held something of interest or would at least be good enough to browse but he would simply stop with a single foot just above the ground and before a footfall.

Lee would notice a figure leaning against a wall in the town with seemingly no one at his side but that was simply by outer appearances alone. Lee would look around several times and let more than a standard moment pass before he rose a single hand slightly "Yo, you alright?"

Sousuke wiped the tear from his face and continued to stare into space letting the crowds pass by obviously to busy to pay much attention. He buried his hands in his trench coat pockets which he had once obtained from his dead brother. It was a long black coat with gold trimmings and a large coler that he wore popped up to shelter his neck from the wind. Thinking about it he probably didn't seem like a welcoming person right now but he wasn't to fussed he had spent months alone and had grown accustomed to being shunned by the other players.

A few moments passed and he saw someone's hand appear in his vision and heard a voice ask if he was alright. Well it seemed like it was directed at him at least. 

Sousuke looked up and saw a rather large man standing in front of him wearing bulky armour and the handle of a weapon protruding behind him. He grinned a little and gave the man a friendly knock on the shoulder. "You look like you can take a few hits, names sousuke you caught me having a moment sorry friend." He said trying to lighten the mood.

Lee was happy that he was acknowledged though given the situation and its sad overtone, he wouldn't really blame anyone for either telling him off or simply walking away. Though, these were not things that happened and the person introduced himself as Sousuke and would strike Lee's shoulder lightly and speak of his sturdy looking nature. Lee would then flick the front of his armor "That's what I'm goin for." He would then raise the same hand up and continue "Nice to meet you Sousuke. Names Lee and you can have as many moments as you want. I'm not one to judge...much. Just wanted to make sure that everything was okay...welll, as okay as something can be when a stranger comes up to you." He would then move his hands down his hips and hold them there "I can be nosy but sometimes it's a good thing. Sometimes."

Sousuke shook the man's hand as he introduced himself. The man's name was Lee and he seemed to be the kind of man who would take a bullet for someone just to make sure they were ok. Of course Sousuke had seen his fair share of men like that in the past yet they were the kind of people who did so just to show off Lee had a more genuine vibe about him which said he had more common sense than the men Sousuke had dealt with.

"Pleasure to meet you Lee and no don't worry it's nice to be able to talk to someone, it's been months if not years since i last spoke to someone." He said as he gave the man the first genuine smile since the day he left on his own.

Lee was pleased that his hand did not go wanting as it was taken by the newly found acquaintance. Lee shook it nicely and as he took it back, he would listen to Sousuke as he spoke of just how long it had been since he had actually talked to someone and when he gave the answer that it was months or even years, Lee was taken aback as he laughed hesitantly "Well, I guess that gives me a special sort of feeling. That one in a million I guess though I'm not sure how you could do it. I'd go all sorts of crazy man. I mean, I like my alone time, don't get me wrong but let's get you outta that rut and back onto the proverbial game." Lee would think for just a moment before continuing "So, let's start small. My favorite color is gold. Your turn." It was small and seemingly irreverent but he wasn't sure what else needed to be done other than starting from basics.

Sousuke grinned as he listened to man talk it was a nice feeling being able to talk to someone again he had missed the company. When Lee mentioned he would have gone crazy Sousuke shrugged after all he had spent months alone in the desert. He kept to himself back then because it was all he knew this time he never had the choice.

"Red, so how did you end up here in the first place Lee?" He asked as well as answering the question. He figured a little basic conversation would help cheer himself up at the moment.

Lee would cross his arms over his chest as Sousuke would answer his question with the color red. Red was a nice color, red was a...well, a color. Lee wasn't the kind of person that could match such things to feelings or ways of life. A color was a color and it was simply pleasing to each person. Sousuke would then ask Lee just what he was doing on the second floor himself to which he would answer "I was just browsing, seeing if anything would catch my eye. I do it from time to time. You never know what kinds of things people sell. Even if it isn't useful, some things just look cool or awesome, diamond in the rough kinda stuff." Lee would then continue after a pause "So, what kinda weapon you rockin'?"

Sousuke grinned at the question that was directed to him regarding his weapon. He drew his sword from the sheath on his back revealing the sword that was once his brothers the blood red blade gleaming in the sunlight. He had kept the sword in perfect condition the whole time he had wielded it. It was a standard longsword in looks and reach aside from the hilt and guard looking more like a katana. The blade was blood red while the guard was black with a gold trim and the bindings on the hilt where of similar design. 

"Shes called The bane of Golem crafted from the tooth of said creature, beauty isn't she." He said as he showed Lee his weapon.

Lee would let his attentions go down to the weapon that Sousuke drew from its holster. As it was present before them, Lee would let out a low whistle and look it over. The red gleam fit such a weapon and it looked like quite the weapon and he could only wonder just what kind of enchantments it held within. As Sousuke spoke of its beauty, Lee would nod in agreement and speak "It sure is. It looks hot as hell yo. The 'bane of golem' is also cool to just say. It's one of those 'insta-recognition' names. Very awesome." Lee would shake his head in self agreement as he continued to look the weapon over. The fact that it was a katana also gave way to the fact that the skill for such a weapon was obtained which was another feet.

Edited by Lee

"...Alright, I'd best start making my way to the teleportation plaza."

Calrex gave a small sigh as he entered back through the gates of Urbus. He had just returned from his time in the fields practicing the new Sword Arts with Mack and Hirru as he moved some of his blue hair to the side. Clothed in his casual combat outfit the Grand Dragoon armor fit over his shoulders and knees snugly without pinching at any point on his body. Strapped to the back of his hip was the Grand Blade.

"I wonder if Teayre is back just yet. My guess is..."

As he passed by a couple of other players he looked and saw that they were two people he recognized. One was Lee, whom he briefly had met over at Lowenthal's birthday party and from his knowledge was the significant other to Piera. The other was someone he had not seen since he had first started in SAO, Sousuke, "Geezes it's been forever since I saw him. I guess from the looks of things at least he's still alive."

Giving a calming breath he started making his way over, giving a friendly wave to the two, "Hey you two, it's certainly been a while."

Hayden grimaces as he runs past people while thinking 'crap . i knew i should have checked my gear before i left '. He yells out " Dammit!". Hayden cuts through an alley way and climbs a ladder to the top of a building . he stops once he reaches the top and runs to the edge , then he jumps across to another building. he keeps repeating this process over and over and as he does so he notices that the building he is on doesn't have another one next to it so he tries to stop ,then he yells as he goes over the edge . hayden unsheathes his swords and drives them into the side of the building while saying" dammit! Now how am i supposed to get down?!" he looks down and notices a few people up under him and thinks he recognizes one of them from his first visit to a shop and thinks " holy crap is that sousuke?!' . hayden decides to chance it so yells" Hey! Sousuke , is that you?"

Sousuke looked around as he nodded at Lee he was about to ask about his weapon when he heard two voices seprate from each other but within a few seconds of each other. One was a guy with dark hair and a cloak the other was above him on a roof and had a goofy look on his face almost like he had for forgotten something. 

"Well if it isn't calrex what's up buddy how you been and Hayden you forgetting your gear still?" He said to them both and he began to explain what him and Lee were doing.

"Me and Lee here were comparing weapons what is everyone rocking these days?" He asked.

hayden grins saying"yea unfortunately . oh and watch out im coming down " hayden yanks the sword out of the stone and drops down to the ground landing in a crouched position next to sousuke. as he stands up he wipes off his sword and shows it to them . hayden smiles as the light reflects off of the dark blade . he hands the sword to sousuke to see if he likes it .anime-element-guardian-sword-BK2602.jpg

Sousuke admired haydens sword the craftsmanship was outstanding, the finish was beautiful and the hilt and guard were well weighted and decorated. The black blade reminded him of a single substance however and that's what caught his eye.

"Obsidian blade Hayden? Impressive I wouldn't have thought you'd have one of these." He said impressed

Lee turn his attention to a voice that he had heard from his past and once he actually saw the player, he recalled the name "Calrex, you right about that though we never really got to talk any the last time we saw each other at the beach." He would then turn around and look several ways before turning upwards just in time to see a person falling down and landing beside Sousuke as he seemed to know this person. Sousuke would continue the subject and speak of how they were comparing weaponry to which the newcomer Hayden would show his own weapon. Lee would nod at the weapon "It looks pretty heavy duty."

Sousuke grinned as he passed the blade back to Hayden he was impressed the boy had managed to get some nice equipment since he had been gone. He looked back at Lee and eyed the handle of his weapon wondering what exactly he was carrying. He guessed it was a rather large weapon from his choice of armour but looks can be deceiving and he wanted find out more about the man.

"What about you then Lee what's your poison." Sousuke said as he pulled a cigarette from his coat pockets and proceeded to lighten and take a drag he was curtius to breath the smoke away from his new ground friends how ever since he was sure the would not appreciate him blowing smoke in their faces.

Calrex watched as Sousuke asked what each of them were wielding nowadays. Going first was the new arrival, Hayden, who pulled out his own sword, making note of the fact that there were three one-handed straight sword users here: Himself, Sousuke, and Hayden. It was probably the most he had seen for quite some time, as most other players he had interacted with opted for either a raper or curved blade in order to go for the Katana Extra Skill.

Seeing that Lee had not yet responded to Sousuke's prompt Calrex reached back and grasped the handle of the Grand Blade in a reverse grip, drawing it out from his hip. At first glance the blade seemed rather odd, as it seemed like someone had tried to take a naval cutlass and merge it with a wider longsword. The blade was about as wide as a forearm when flexed, with the tip still giving hint of the scimitar-like point of a cutlass. The main color of the weapon was a deep-sea blue, although it becomes lighter grey tinted at the edge, with a darker blackish tint for the handle and guard. Certainly not something one would see in the real world.

He had come a long way from when he had last met Sousuke. Back then he was still only Level 1, with a basic straight sword to start with. The only thing that had not changed since then was the way he carried it, the sheath flat horizontally across the back of his hip, with the handle pointing out from the right side. It made it easy to draw in a reverse grip, which was why most of his opening strikes were draw cuts in that icepick grip.

Edited by Calrex

Lee would turn his attentions over toward Sousuke as he would ask Lee what his own weapon  of choice was. He would stop as he would glance in the direction of Calrex as he would draw his weapon. Lee expected nothing less than something that looked to be dropped by a boss or at the very least, a perfect weapon. All of these weapons seemed to have a bit of flare that he knew his lacked though, it did not effect him as much as one would think. Lee would then nod his head "Well, mine might not look as grand as everyone elses but we have a complete set of one handed weapons." Lee would reach over his shoulder to the center of his back where the tall shield would rest with the exception of a navy blue handle. 

Lee would take it firmly in his grasp and pull it to the side and then outward, drawing the full length of the blade from its sheath. The blade itself had no real redeeming qualities and the most noteworthy was the wrap around the handle and the dirty golden hue of the pommel and guard. The sword itself seemed to have been made of iron or steel but nothing that would give way to the thought of something strong. "It's not much but it is mine. It's what it can do that counts." The sword was also fairly big in terms of weaponry, not quite that of a great-sword but just below it.

Sousuke grinned as he took note of all the weapons Calrex certainly had come a long way since they first met and Lee seemed well versed himself. He had a little suprise for them though as he opened his menu and activated his hidden skill causing another sword this time resembling a longsword rather than a katana. He drew the blade and showed them all the weapon. It was another blood red blade but this time it was encrusted with rubies as well as the cross guard having two rubies placed in either side of it. The guard was made of gold and had a pattern resembling a snake embroidered on it. The pommel was the same golden colour and the hilt had a black and gold dyed leather wrapped around it.

"The bane of Golum is just for show, it was my brothers so it's a keep shake to me. This is my true sword it's called bloods oath I had it crafted for me and it is a perfect weapon with +2 damage and 4bleed damage over 2 cycles." He said as he placed the blade flat in his hands so they could see.