OP - F2 A fallen hero

Lee let out a light whistle as Sousuke returned his original weapon back into his inventory and withdrew a new weapon that he deemed to be his true weapon that held a bleed enchantment and damage modifiers. Lee would hold his own weapon out across from it "Mine also have the bleeding effect but instead of damage, paralysis is my favored effect." His was also a weapon that was perfected as well though in the larger scheme of things, it did not look to be much but it was one of the things he liked about the weapon. He would aim to surprise his foes but in the end, he was not much of a damage dealing individual in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

Sousuke took note of the man's weapon he like the simplistic look of it and considering it was a perfect weapon to he figured it would be great against friends and foe alike. Sometimes the simple things are the best.

"I like the way you go about your whole demeanour lee, a simple man of many talents one can tell there is more you than meets the eye." Sousuke said as he leaned against the wall looking at his new and old friends alike.

Calrex gave a nod as he watched both Lee and Sousuke produce their weapons, observing each, "So Lee keeps his armament fairly simple. He certainly doesn't seem to have trained alot in the sword just yet. In fact I would say he's more of a defensive build, close to Tristan or Nikki than a fighter. He probably functions exceptionally well in a team, but from what I know he and Piera are a couple, so that defense must also be to keep her safe. Heh, I can relate."

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets he relaxed his stance as he adjusted the Grand Blade one last time before leaving it alone, "So what have you guys been up to?"

Edited by Calrex

Sousuke shrugged at Cals question. In truth he had been away soloing since his old guild disbanded and he had left his girlfriend behind too but that was a more personal reason and he didn't feel like sharing that just yet instead he took a more subtle approach to his answer.

"Just watching really I just kinda hung around looking for people to help and making sure everyone is ok ya know that kinda thing." He said trying not to give anything away.

Lee would scratch the back of his head as Sousuke spoke that he was more than he appeared to be "I try, I try." It was then that Calrex would bring up what it was they were doing with themselves. Lee would raise his sword up and let its tip fall to the sheath on the back of his shield that was holstered on his back and he would let it slide down fully to be encased in its proper place. Sousuke would bring up that he was simply looking for those to help and simply watching the world move Lee would place his hands onto his hips "I'm doing more of the first. Just kinda walking around and simply waiting for something to happen or an idea to hit."