lack of op threads and a few questions

Ok so like ages ago the old system was much better on mobile and also had an option to use the full site now that's not the case and I can't even see what level I am also why is no one using or making ip threads no more it was a great way to get our characters involved together and yet everyone is secluded I don't think thats very friendly and welcoming to returning players or new players alike we have to go out of our way to try and get into a to come one guys a few more op threads would be great to see and also can someone clarify my level please that would be great 

OP threads tend to get very crowded and hectic, so people tend to stray away from them and use other means to meet each other. Private Messaging works well for that.

The site changes removed the bit that displayed level entirely, as levels are now gained exclusively through SP. The amount of SP you need for each level, as well as your health for that level, can be found on this page. I'd also recommend you give the changelog a look through, if you haven't already. It lists what was changed.

It's worth noting that some people will put slots in their OP's title to limit the number of players. As for why I don't run OPs is because I am awful at being a DM. I prefer to be the actor in another's play.

The main reason I don't join many OPs is because the sheer numbers are too much for me in most cases, but in others because of time-travel shenanigans :P I am not going to RP as a level 11 player immediately after the "You're trapped" announcement goes out~! Especially since Kalesh was cowering inside of an inn up until his first thread.