[PP:F11] The Reunion, Be Prepared For Feels and Sappiness (Calrex & Teayre) - COMPLETED

ID: 33720 BD: 6 (3 + 3 ACC) MD: 5 (7 - 2 EVA)

Teayre squirmed for a moment as Calrex rested his face in her neck before gently biting his neck back. She squeezes out from his hug looking at him. “Why would I do something so silly Callie?” She quickly pokes her tongue out at him before winking.

Drawing her katana Teayre runs towards another group of antmen her fingers twisting around her katana. Setting her foot into the ground as the mobs rush at her Teayre swiftly moves in two half circles her blade glowing silver as she does so slicing the stomachs of each of the mobs. “Cal you’re up finish them!” Dodging the blades that came her way Teayre gets into a blade lock with one of the mobs before rolling forwards out of the way of the attack.

Hp List: 

Calrex: 162/162 
Teayre: 114/114 Energy: 15/27 (12 Used)

Killer Ant 1: 33/81 48 DMG (6 * 8)

Killer Ant 2: 33/81 48 DMG (6 * 8)

Killer Ant 3: 33/81 48 DMG (6 * 8)

Killer Ant 4: 33/81 48 DMG (6 * 8)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33725
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Loot Dice: 10 (Search and Detect +2) = 12
Sword Art <<Sharp Nail>> Activated (12 Energy Used / 1 Energy Recovered / 9 Remaining)

Calrex gave a nod as he saw Teayre rush off and engage yet another set of monsters, "My energy had not recovered yet. Oh well..."

Going into his stance for <<Sharp Nail>> his sword lit alight with a light blue hue as he felt it charge up before releasing it, feeling his body fly forward. With his first strike he managed to pierce two of the ants at once before swiftly extracting his sword, stabbing each of the remaining creatures with the Grand Blade, giving a sigh of relief as he saw the four break apart into crystals, an animation he had seen more than his fair share of, "Alright, another four down. How many did you say you needed?"

Loot List:
4 Materials

HP List
Teayre: 114/114 Energy: 15/27 (12 Used)

Enemies:
Killer Ant 1: -15/81
Killer Ant 2: -15/81
Killer Ant 3: -15/81
Killer Ant 4: -15/81

Edited by Calrex

ID: 33727 BD: 8 (7 + 3 ACC) MD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

“Let me see, how many have we got so far, twelve? Another four should do I think. For today at least, I’m going to be  coming back out here or maybe a lower floor and farming a load more mats soon try and get somewhere near seventy or one hundred and forty so I have a week or two worth.” Looking over at Calrex Teayre gives him a small sweet smile, “Sorry for rushing ahead I just want to get done here so you know… We can…” She blushed turning away quickly dashing over to another group of mobs.

As soon as she entered their aggro range Teayre began to move in half circles again her blade getting that all familiar silver glow as she stepped around their various attacks and her blade cut deep into them.

Hp List: 

Teayre: 114/114 Energy: 4/27 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Killer Ant 5: 33/81 48 DMG (6 * 8)

Killer Ant 6: 33/81 48 DMG (6 * 8)

Killer Ant 7: 33/81 48 DMG (6 * 8)

Killer Ant 8: 33/81 48 DMG (6 * 8)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33729
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Sword Art <<Vertical Square>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Energy Recovered / 2 Remaining)

Calrex looked with confusion for a second as Teayre dashed off and engaged yet another mob. Looking up at his energy bar he saw that he didn't have enough to execute another Rank 3 Sword Art as he gave a small sigh, lowering his body back into the stance for <<Vertical Square>>. As the art charged he released it as he felt his body fly forward. Each of the ants were struck by a single attack from the barrage, with the first being hit by a spinning down slash. Second came an uppercut, followed by two spin cuts while he was descending back to the ground.

As he had suspected the four had only a sliver of health left as he gave a calming breath, "Alright, they're on their last legs Teayre. Finish them off."

HP List
Teayre: 114/114 Energy: 4/27 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
Killer Ant 5: 1/81 (DMG 8 * Art 4 = 32 DMG)
Killer Ant 6: 1/81 (DMG 8 * Art 4 = 32 DMG)
Killer Ant 7: 1/81 (DMG 8 * Art 4 = 32 DMG)
Killer Ant 8: 1/81 (DMG 8 * Art 4 = 32 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 33731 BD: 1 (Nat) MD: 1 (2 – 2 EVA)

As Calrex darted in his weapon taking control of his body Teayre smiled at him, the ants launched themselves at her. With their health bars red they seemed to acting differently. She was now on the back foot it was also she could do to parry their blows with her katana avoiding or parrying each strike. “Cal! I can’t do anything help me take them out.” Teayre fell to one knee as one of the mobs swung high, rolling forwards as a second one stabbed the ground she was at she backed up away from them blocking the strikes somehow.

HP List
Teayre: 114/114 Energy: 3/27 (2 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
Killer Ant 5: 1/81
Killer Ant 6: 1/81
Killer Ant 7: 1/81 
Killer Ant 8: 1/81

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33749
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4
Miss Occured (2 Energy Lost / 1 Energy Recovered / 1 Remaining)

Calrex gave a nod as Teayre began deflecting each of the ants blows, rushing forward as he readied his Sword Art to finish them off. Unfortunately, right as he began charging it the ants changed their attention back to him as they blades all came forward, each one intersecting with the other in a combined strike.

Quickly breaking his stance Calrex raised his sword in a block as he caught all four against the Grand Blade as he used his free hand to support his sword hand's grip, sparks flying out from the area where the blades were locked. He gritted his teeth as he continued to push back, "Darn it...I can't break the sword lock. Teayre, see if you can get them from behind!"

HP List
Teayre: 114/114 Energy: 3/27 (2 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
Killer Ant 5: 1/81
Killer Ant 6: 1/81
Killer Ant 7: 1/81 
Killer Ant 8: 1/81

Edited by Calrex

ID: 33835 BD: 7 (4 + 3 ACC) MD: 2 (4 – 2 EVA)

Grinning Teayre dives straight into them passing Calrex. The ants all leaned backwards their swords about to come in when Teayre stops and spins on her heel. Her coat billowing out around her as the Oikawa Kanashiki gives off a golden glow and strikes through each one of the ants in a single move. Watching them all disappear the red head let out a sigh and took her partners hand as she dismissed the loot window of four mats.

“I’m glad that’s over… Say Callie, would you like to head back into town for a bit maybe go down to the fourth floor and relax just the two of us before the raid?” Teayre turns into him again hugging him tightly. 

HP List
Teayre: 114/114 Energy: 2/27 (2 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
Killer Ant 5: -7/81 8 DMG
Killer Ant 6: -7/81 8 DMG
Killer Ant 7: -7/81 8 DMG
Killer Ant 8: -7/81 8 DMG

+ 4 Mats

Edited by Teayre

With the battle concluded Calrex gave a sigh of relief as he sheathed the Grand Blade back into its scabbard, casually resting his sword hand against the handle as he felt Teayre wrap her hand around his, giving a smile as his cheeks tinged red, "Head back into town? Yeah that's probably a good idea. I think we've earned ourselves some good rest in the meantime. Besides, some good R&R before the raid might be in order, that way we're not on edge when the time comes."

Returning the hug Calrex led his fiancee back towards the settlement, getting ready for a break from all of the training he had been doing, "I don't think there was a single day while she was gone that I wasn't training, so some rest would be nice."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 per player)
  • Monster Loot:
    • Battle 1: 4 Materials (Claimed by Teayre)
    • Battle 2: 4 Materials (Claimed by Teayre)
    • Battle 3: 4 Materials (Claimed by Teayre)
    • Battle 4: 4 Materials (Claimed by Teayre)