[PP:F4] Revenge on the Golems (Teayre, Kalesh & Calrex)

As she walked outside after her small rant at Calrex Teayre found herself breathing heavily in the snow. Heat filled her face as it turned a deep crimson that almost matched her hair. The mist in front of her face swirled up and encompassed her head as Teayre let out a long sigh. Stepping forwards into the snow she turns back to her two companions. “So training time then?” Reaching down Teayre gently grips the Oikawa Kanashiki before shaking her head and flicking her menu open. A familiar Victorian-esque outfit appears on her body in a flash of white light followed by a red coat materialising on her. Her katana in hand she turned to Kalesh and Calrex. “I was out of line, I’m… I’m sorry.” Pausing for a moment the girl blinks slowly, before flicking her hand down bringing up her menu. After pressing a few buttons she brings up the map, swinging it around to show her party members.. “We’re not far from the Ice Golems that Avalanche spawns if you’d be okay training against some of the tougher ones Kalesh.”

Following after the two Calrex kept his hands in his jacket pockets as he heard Teayre apologize for her previous outburst. Giving a small smile he shook his head. With the amount of time they've been together, he understood the true meaning behind the barrage of sentences that she had unleashed only a few moments ago. Walking over he wrapped his fiancee up in an embrace, "It's alright Teayre. You're right, I'm probably underestimating myself. When I compare myself to Zelrius and Tristan, it just seems like I've got some way to go before I reach their level of power. Although I've definitely surpassed them in level, heh."

Looking over and giving a nod to Kalesh he stepped back and put his hands back into his jacket pockets, "In any case if you guys want to do some more training I'm all for it. I can keep drawing the attention off of you two."

Giving a friendly smirk he gave a nod at the two before activating his <<Reveal>> skill, taking note of the fact that Teayre had switched back to one of the outfits she had bought when they first became a couple, "By the way it's certainly been a while since I've seen you wear that dress Teayre. It still looks good on you."

Immediately after uttering the words his cheeks tinged red as he scratched the tip of his nose, "Guess I'm still not completely used to complimenting her around others."

Kalesh smiled in relief as he saw them both making up, supposing it was just a regular thing he had no business in. He listened to their words with curiosity while playing the role of the third wheel before saying "More training, more power. And I need all I can get!" He says confidently as he raises his hand and his new mask rematerializes into his hand and he slips it on. He was a bit more used to the sudden boost to his accuracy and evasion this time but it was still a rush having his senses and acrobatic powers boosted. "You mentioned Avalanche, Teayre? You didn't say 'the' so I assume its a field boss and not an actual avalanche?" He looked curious more than anything. The last time he fought a solo boss to truly prove himself was when he slaughtered the queen wasp, whose stinger he just used against the previous boss. "I'm up for it. If that beast earlier didn't kill me, nothing else on this floor seems quite as intimidating." He smirked while glancing at his party members.

His more precise eyes caught a glimpse of a bashful Calrex who he eagerly moved up to walk beside "You aren't wrong, Calrex, it's nothing to be ashamed of." He smirks and risks it, giving him a bit of a nudge with his elbow left. "If anything you should be holding your head high with pride." He gives a mischievous wink as he rests the weight of his left arm on the hilt of his sword before looking forward to try and see what Calrex might have seen. "That's just me, though, you do you." He had soon noticed the effect of the warming potion he had drunk earlier wore off, but thankfully his jacket kept the worst of the elements at bay along with his survival skill. He wasn't about to get pushed around by the environment!

Teayre blushed some more as Calrex mentioned the dress she was in, turning to him she smiles coyly before beginning to set off in the snow. A breeze whipping up the red knight’s coat around her. “If we can boys let’s kill approximately three golems each.” As her eyes quickly flick backwards to Calrex she sees him scratching the tip of his nose and gives a small snigger.

Kalesh began to question Teayre about Avalanche, the girl stopped suddenly as her hand tightened right around the pommel of her katana. “Almost, it’s the fields he spawns in. However since none of us have his quest at the moment we should be okay.” Her voice had suddenly gone quiet, yet still loud enough to hear. Her eyes closed whilst she gritted her jaw breathing deeply several times.

Calrex gave a nod as he gave a smirk, "Thanks, I probably should, heh."

"Is Kalesh reading my thoughts? Weird. In any case we'd better..."

Before Calrex's thought could complete he heard Teayre and Kalesh speak about the Avalanche quest. Already knowing the effect it had on Teayre he gave a calming breath before walking over to Kalesh, placing a hand on his shoulder before speaking in a quieter tone, "Sorry Kaelsh, just a heads up Teayre lost her familiar when we were fighting Avalanche the second time we took it on. He was a trusted companion, so the wound might still be fresh."

Walking over to his fiancee he wrapped his hand around hers as he gave an encouraging smile and nod, "Let's focus on the golems for now. The quest we can worry about later if you guys want to take it on. I'll keep you both safe, you can count on it."

Looking back he gave a nod to the second redhead in the group, "We an worry about the field boss later. For now let's focus on crushing some lesser monsters and getting stronger first. That way should you take it on, either with or without us, you'll do just fine."

Kalesh smirked as he directs his sharpened eyes to the tundra ahead, nodding in understanding of Calrex's words before saying "I understand, I'll try to keep things a bit on the down-low" He whispers as he then says aloud "Sure, that sounds like a decent number to me!" He draws his sword and takes a breath before saying "I'm ready to start whenever you two are. Just point me at them and I'll get cutting!" He rests the blade over his shoulder while waiting for the golems to either ambush them or be ambushed by them.

He chose not to comment on the numerous tells Calrex went through, from the blushing to the nervous nose scratching, letting him live in blissful ignorance of his reactions and how they so obviously showed what was going on inside. Though to be fair he probably wouldn't have noticed the blush from where he was standing normally. "Do... you two feel jarred at all when you boost your stats suddenly? It feels weird, like I have to get used to this avatar all over again." He chuckled softly, the evasion making him feel like he could sprint faster or jump higher. The accuracy he was somewhat used to, but before it was just the one eye, like looking through a telescope, rather than having his whole vision grow stronger.

ID: 34480 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC) LD: 11 (10 + 1 LD) MD: 1

“No matter how many times I kill the golem Calrex, it will never be enough.” Retrieving her hand from his Teayre set off through the snowy fields of floor four towards the golems. After a short walk the red head came up over a ridge and look down spotting several of the entities milling around below. Calling back to her companions Tearye crouches down low drawing the Oikawa Kanashiki as she breathes out. Her feet pushing her forwards as her <Charge> skill activated sending her straight into the centre of four of the mobs.

Her blade glowing a deep purple as the Amatsu no Homura activated Teayre cut two of mobs before ducking a wide swung punch and her katana cutting through another two. Standing straight again the red head looks at the four mobs. Spinning she uses her heel as a pivot the purple blade slashing through all four of the golems as they got nearer to her. Dropping to her keens Teayre repeats the action before final standing again this time a sweeping cut through each one drops all four golems as they burst into shards without laying a finger on her. “Pathetic.” The red haired girl spits into the snow where one of them had been stood as she look back to the top of the ridge.

HP LIST:

Calrex: 169/169 Energy: 41/41
Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 16/16
Teayre: 133/133 Energy: 12/32 (20 Used)

Ice Golem 1: -2/86 88 DMG ([9+2]*10) – 22 MIT
Ice Golem 2: -2/86 88 DMG ([9+2]*10) – 22 MIT
Ice Golem 3: -2/86 88 DMG ([9+2]*10) – 22 MIT
Ice Golem 4: -2/86 88 DMG ([9+2]*10) – 22 MIT

Loot:
4 x Materials
4 x (86 * 5 Col) = 1720 Col

With Loot, I was thinking of splitting it all equally at the end of the thread so that we all have an even share <3

Edited by Teayre

OOC: Sounds good.

ID: 34519
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy / 26 Remaining)

Watching as Teayre proceeded to eliminate an entire group of ice elementals in one stroke he gave a smirk and shook his head, "Like I said, I've still got a ways to go..."

Focusing his senses he targeted another group of constructs as he rushed forward before leaping skywards, drawing the Grand Blade in mid-air. As he came back down his sword lit alight with a jagged, electric blue colored aura as he activated <<Lightning Fall>>. As he impaled his sword into the earth the four sparks shot over to the creatures, shocking them to exactly half of their health.

Extracting his sword he watched as each launched their fists at him, easily maneuvering around the attacks as he gave a calming breath, "One more shot and these guys will go down."

HP List
Calrex: 169/169 Energy: 26/41
Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 16/16
Teayre: 133/133 Energy: 12/32 (20 Used)

Ice Golem 1: 45/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 41 DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 45/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 41 DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 45/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 41 DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 45/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 41 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

((That's generous of you :D))

[ID# 34595][BD: 2+2=4]

Kalesh took a deep breath before he charged towards the golems after Teayre wiped out the first batch and Calrex gravely wounded the second! Unfortunately for Kalesh though, the monsters were a decent level higher than he was. Try as he might, the monsters dodged and avoided him like he was moving in slow motion even with his enhanced accuracy! Feeling a tinge of anger in the back of his head he soon realized a small fact he hadn't even considered up until now! Remember the attacks done to all of the enemies last time Kalesh came to a conclusion when Calrex could only do half to these monsters. "Their bodies are too thick for my sword to pierce!" He announces at the realization that even if he were to land a hit, literally nothing he could do would cause the beast any true harm.

HP List
Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 14/16 (2 Missed)
Teayre: 133/133 Energy: 12/32 

Ice Golem 1: 43/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 43 DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 43/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 43 DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 43/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 43 DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 43/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 43 DMG)

Edited by Kalesh

ID: 34598 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC)

Teayre watched through narrowed eyes as Calrex dashed past her, as his blade was planted into the ground she looked up and saw the thunder come down striking each one of the mobs cleanly. A small smile coming to her face at the decimation of the mobs. As Kalesh called out at their bodies being too thick to damage Teayre nodded her blade beginning to glow again.

As silver light radiated out from her katana Teayre dashed forwards into the group of mobs. Her <Charge> skill aiding her as she appeared in the blink of an eye by Kalesh the Oikawa Kanashiki parrying a punch that was aimed at him. “Watch your back, Kal” Letting the system take effect the red haired girl slices through one pair of golems, and before they’d even burst into shards she was already over by Calrex her katana cutting through the other pair. As the system assist left her Teayre dropped to one knee panting again. “I really need to either get more energy, or stop using all these damn aoes. Is everyone alright?” Turning her head she looked at the health bars of the mobs. Despite the effort she had just exerted they were just on the cusp of being defeated.

HP List
Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 14/16
Teayre: 133/133 Energy: 1/32 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Ice Golem 1: 1/86 44 DMG( [9 + 2]*6 – 22 MIT)
Ice Golem 2: 1/86 44 DMG( [9 + 2]*6 – 22 MIT)
Ice Golem 3: 1/86 44 DMG( [9 + 2]*6 – 22 MIT)
Ice Golem 4: 1/86 44 DMG( [9 + 2]*6 – 22 MIT)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 34604
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +4) = 1
Loot Dice: 16 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 19 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Horizontal>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 24 Remaining)

Immediately following Teayre's strike Calrex rushed forward with his sword at the ready. The Grand Blade lit alight with a light blue hue as he activated the basic skill <<Horizontal>> Sliding as he swung he cut through each of the constructs, dealing only the lightest of damage. This seemed to prove enough as each dissipated into a series of crystals as he gave a sigh of relief, "Alright, that's another set down. Think we should take a quick rest for you to recover your energy levels? I've still got a little more than half ready to use."

Loot List:
4 Materials
Bonus Loot: 4 Materials + 1720 col (Mob Health 86 (4) * 5 col = 1720 col)

HP List
Calrex: 169/169 Energy: 13/41
Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 14/16
Teayre: 133/133 Energy: 1/32

Ice Golem 1: 0/86 (9 DMG * 2 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 0/86 (9 DMG * 2 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 0/86 (9 DMG * 2 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 0/86 (9 DMG * 2 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Kalesh took a deep breath as he saw Calrex and Teayre wipe out the enemies time and again. He himself only able to watch from the sidelines for all intents and purposes. As he sheaths his sword Kalesh says "Up to Teayre." He smiled weakly, a touch self conscious about how frail he was, both in strength and defense, but not trying to show it or ask for pity. His energy was already coming back since he didn't have a chance to use it. He looked to Teayre and said "Thanks for watching my back, I don't think that punch would have tickled!" He chuckled softly to himself before adding "Sorry I'm not of more use to you!" he was trying to genuinely apologize for his failings in the strength department, the two of them having been doing all of the work! It was no wonder why they were the frontliners and he was just a noobie. No way he could stand beside them in front of a boss as equals as he was today.

HP List
Calrex: 169/169 Energy: 13/41
Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 15/16
Teayre: 133/133 Energy: 1/32

Edited by Kalesh

“If you want, you two keep pressing on I’ll take a break for now.” Her eyes scanned the field to see if there were any mobs nearby. “I think there are a few over this way that you should be able to hit with no issues Kal.” Walking over in one direction Teayre slides the Oikawa Kanashiki into its sheathe with a faint click. Looking up the red haired girl keeps her distance as she breathes heavily. “Don’t worry about whether you’re going to be useful or not Kalesh, focus on getting stronger.” Smiling at him she pats the red headed boy on the back before pushing him towards the single mob.

ID: 34735
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy / 1 Recovered / 12 Remaining)

Calrex gave a nod as Teayre suggested that he and Kalesh continue forward and engage another mob, "Sounds good. Go ahead and rest for now. Alright Kalesh, let's do this."

Spotting another mob nearby he quickly leapt upwards as the Grand Blade lit alight with an electric blue crackling glow. Descending back down he stabbed it into the ice as bolts of lightning streaked towards the four ice golems, knocking them down to close to half health each. Giving a small smirk he nodded over to Kalesh, "Alright, go for it!"

HP List
Calrex: 169/169 
Kalesh: 64/64
Teayre: 133/133

Ice Golem 1: 45/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 41 DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 45/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 41 DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 45/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 41 DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 45/86 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 22 MIT = 41 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

[ID# 34767][BD: 9 Crit!]
Sword Art: Tsuji kaze [7 Energy, 24 damage]

Kalesh took a deep breath at the suggestion that he would be fighting more golems, all of whom were bigger and tougher than him when you got down to it. Not that it was going to stop him! When Calrex suggested he go for it, he did exactly that! Kalesh charged forward to close the distance between himself and one of the golems. Even if he couldn't pierce their rocky hides if he went for an AOE art, he thought maybe his strongest could give him at the least a bit of supportive help!

Swiftly Kalesh sheathed his sword while closing the distance between himself and the first golem, swiftly drawing the blade and watching in amazement as his blade barely scraped through the creature's tough body, breaking through its armor by a slight two hitpoints! He watched as the sword art kicked in and the creature started to freeze up moreso than usual, an easy target all things considered. "O-okay! I managed to do something he says before backing off to give his other party members room to act.

HP List
Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 9/16 [+1 Regen, -7 Sword Art]

Ice Golem 1: 43/86 ((6 DMG * 4 Art - 22 MIT = 2 DMG)) [Stunned!]
Ice Golem 2: 45/86 
Ice Golem 3: 45/86
Ice Golem 4: 45/86 

Edited by Kalesh

Teayre stayed sat down as she watched her fiancée take Kalesh into the fray against some more Ice Golems. Leaning back on her hands the red head smiles at the boys exuberance over managing to hit the mobs. “Kal try using Hi Ougi as opposed to Tsuji Kaze, that being said Tsumuji Guruma might be your best bet. Low energy cost which marries up with their mitigation.” As she shouts advice from the sidelines Teayre leans back letting herself fall into the snow. The white powdery substance briefly flies up around her before settling again. One of her hands was resting on the Oikawa Kanashiki after all she wasn’t in a safe zone.

Edited by Teayre

ID: 35097
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +4) = -1
Sword Art <<Sharp Nail>> Activated (12 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 1 Remaining)

As Kalesh dealt a successful blow on the first ice golem Calrex gave a nod, approving of Teayre's advice, "Yeah, against these guys area of effect techniques are extremely useful. Focusing on one at a time tends to drag out the fight."

Assuming his stance for <<Sharp Nail>> Calrex quickly flew forward as he forcefully pierced two of the golems with one strike before quickly extracting it and jabbing a single strike at each of the remaining two constructs. Finishing his attack Calrex looked over as the golems dropped to a sliver of health.

Turning back around he readied himself, but felt his body grow slightly heavy as he strained to keep upright, "Gah...shoot, it looks like I'm about out of energy too. Come on Kalesh, let's finish these golems off. Hopefully I'll have enough energy built up in a bit."

HP List

Ice Golem 1: 12/86 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 22 MIT = 31 DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 14/86 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 22 MIT = 31 DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 14/86 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 22 MIT = 31 DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 14/86 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 22 MIT = 31 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

"You may have a hint too much faith in me, Calrex!" He glances over to look at Teayre before asking "Wait, Cal or Kal? I mean, I have the katana so I GUESS you mean me." He chuckles and shakes his head, taking a deep breath and charging towards the center of the group of golems, his blade glowing as he intended to take Teayre's advice, fully aware his damage would never exceed 1 on these enemies. All at once they backed away however, Kalesh managing to stop the art at the charging stage just in time as he felt some energy drain away "COWARDS!" he announces in frustration at the golems!

[ID# 35444][BD: 4(2+2)][8/16 Energy(+1 -2)]

HP List

Ice Golem 1: 12/86 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 22 MIT = 31 DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 14/86 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 22 MIT = 31 DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 14/86 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 22 MIT = 31 DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 14/86 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 22 MIT = 31 DMG)

Edited by Kalesh

Her fingers dove into the snow as Teayre watched the fight below her without a worry in the world. She had partied with him plenty of times previously to know exactly how strong he was. Sighing she kept compacting the snow between her gloved hands. She could never. Arch up to Calrex no matter how much she tried he always seemed to become exponentially stronger. Once the snow ball was down the red head launches it towards her blue haired counterpart.

Leaning back on her hands Teayre sighs again as she watches her two party members frolicking in the field with two golems. They were both scoring hits without any trouble obviously not needing any help from her so the crimson haired girl contented herself with making another snowball.

Edited by Teayre

ID: 35503
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11 (Disregarded Due to Howl)
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +4) = 3
<<Howl>> Activated (1 Energy Recovered / 2 Remaining)

Giving a nod to Kalesh Calrex quickly raised the Grand Blade as the Grand Dragoon pauldrons and poleyns began to resonate with light blue energy. As his <<Howl>> skill activated he slammed the weapon against the ground, the energy building up and erupting from his armor in a sound wave, flying past the ice golems as each glowed red a second, representing the increased aggro now on the Ultramarine Knight.

Each golem shot their fists at him, but they were easily dodged as he leapt to the side, "Alright I've got their attention. Keep trying Kalesh you'll wear them down!"

HP List

Enemies:
(Hate: C 3 / K 0) Ice Golem 1: 12/86
(Hate: C 3 / K 0) Ice Golem 2: 14/86
(Hate: C 3 / K 0) Ice Golem 3: 14/86
(Hate: C 3 / K 0) Ice Golem 4: 14/86

Edited by Calrex