[PP:F4] Revenge on the Golems (Teayre, Kalesh & Calrex)

He watched as Calrex howled and Teayre threw snowballs, a grin crossing his lips. If she could take things so easily, it gave him a sense of security at the least. He took a deep breath and tries again. With the golems properly distracted Kalesh was able to close the distance and find a sweet spot where they were all gathered. He made a large spin with his blade outstretched, feeling and hearing the blade clang against their hardened bodies and probably chipping too from their durability. He could wear them down eventually, but it would take more than one or two rounds of trying! He felt the need to apologize for his weakness again but kept his mouth shut, not wanting to take their words for granted. He'd just have to get stronger, that's all. For now these golems were an immovable object to him, but that would change with time!

[ID# 35504][BD: 9][7/16 Energy: Tsumuji Guruma(+1 -2)]

HP List
Calrex: 169/169 
Kalesh: 64/64
Teayre: 133/133

Ice Golem 1: 11/86 (7 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 13/86 (7 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 13/86 (7 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 13/86 (7 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 DMG)

Edited by Kalesh

As the ear piercing howl echoed through the small valley they were sat in, Teayre’s hands shot to her ears dropping the snowball. The carefully crafted ball burst open as she flinched from the shrill noise. Her eyes narrowed as she looked over at the man clad in blue. “Really Caln-“ Coughing Teayre cut her sentence of midway before starting again “Really Calrex. Do you mind? I’m busy trying to annoy you here.” The girl prattled off a few choice words before her fingers dig into the snow again. Her eyebrow perking up as Kalesh charges in towards the mobs a small smirk on her face. “Nice one Kalesh. Alright boys you have one turn left each before I clean up for you okay?”

ID: 35574
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 DMG)
Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +4) = -3
Sword Art <<Horizontal>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 1 Remaining)

"Sounds good to me. I seriously need a breather."

Activating the only area of effect Sword Art he had available Calrex rushed forward and used <<Horizontal>>, delivering a swift sideways cut to all of the golems as each of them failed to connect a blow against him. Of course, even with all of his strength the technique wasn't enough to get past their defenses, which he was aware of.

Leaping back he gave a heavy breath, seeing that he was down to a single energy point as he nodded to Kalesh, "Go ahead and soften up a little bit more. Once Teayre wipes them out I'll need to take a few seconds to recovery my energy."

HP List

Ice Golem 1: 10/86 (12 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 12/86 (12 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 12/86 (12 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 12/86 (12 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Kalesh laughed softly as the couple had their chat, happily calling "Yeah, some rest sounds good!" Before he started to charge another AOE sword art. He blinked in realization that the golems were about to move out of range, so he triggered his <<Concentration>> skill, feeling everything slow down just a slight bit he extends his blade and spins, slashing the golems with the tip of his blade just before the could move out of range. He was running low on energy but he wasn't in any real danger thankfully. Cal was tough and could take some hits, he just had to hope they could finish the golems off. "Okay, you're up Teayre!" He announces happily, stepping back so not to get into her way!

[ID# 35602][BD: 6(3+2+1)][6/16 Energy: Tsumuji Guruma(+1 -2)]

HP List

Ice Golem 1: 9/86 (6 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 2: 11/86 (6 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 3: 11/86 (6 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Ice Golem 4: 11/86 (6 DMG * 1 Art - 22 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)

Edited by Kalesh

Pushing herself to her feet Teayre gazed around at the four ice golems converging on her two party members. Her eyebrow raised as her two companions failed to kill them. “Honestly, you two are really lazy aren't you?” With that the girl surged forwards her <Charge> skill activating as her blade flashed blue. In two quick sweeping half circles Teayre dispatched the ice golems her finger pressing the loot window as it appeared. Flicking the Oikawa Kanashiki to one side Teayre brought it back to her sheath the weapon clicking back into place smoothly.

“So then, where would you two like to go now? Shall we head back to my shop for a bit to relax?” waiting for a response the red head sank back down into the snow and started to make a snowball as if nothing had even happened.

ID: 35645 BD: 10 (7 + 3 ACC) LD: 9 (8 + 1 LD)

HP List

Ice Golem 1: -35/86 44 DMG ([9 + 2]*6 – 22 MIT)
Ice Golem 2: -33/86 44 DMG ([9 + 2]*6 – 22 MIT)
Ice Golem 3: -33/86 44 DMG ([9 + 2]*6 – 22 MIT)
Ice Golem 4: -33/86 44 DMG ([9 + 2]*6 – 22 MIT)

LOOTS:

4 x Materials

Edited by Teayre

As Teayre stepped in and finished off the golems Calrex gave a sigh of relief as he forced himself back to his feet, sheathing the Grand Blade, "Yeah, some rest would definitely be a good idea. We did a lot today, so a little down time wouldn't hurt."

He gave a smile and a nod to both of his teammates, walking over to kneel beside his fiancee, "Nice job, heh."

Looking back over at Kalesh he gave an approving nod, "Nice work on the golems. Don't worry about the damage just yet, as that will come with training and time. It looks like you've got a pretty good grasp of mob control and team dynamics however. In any case nice work."

Kalesh didn't even hesitate to answer Teayre's rhetorical question. "YUP!" He watched as all four golems were utterly destroyed, making him sigh happily as he spread his out arms once his sword was sheathed and allowed himself to just fall back into the cool snow as he took his breather, looking to the others with a smile. He was fairly surprised to be getting praise from Calrex but he took it happily. "Thank you! I've played enough MMO to understand the basics... You won't find me standing in fire." He chuckled softly and shakes his head at the thought of such people.

He takes a deep inhale before pushing himself up and back onto his legs. Once stood up he starts patting excess snow from his jacket before he nods to Teayre. "That actually sounds pretty nice. You still have free coffee in your shop? Or have I just been stealing it?" He chuckles softly "Having compared myself to the golems I might want to take a small training break in the near future though." He opens his map and adjusts where he was facing to be towards Snowfrost. "Gotta get a bit stronger to pierce those tough bodies. Especially if there is a bigger one." He tried not to think about it too hard, Calrex was right after all. Training and time was all he really needed to get stronger.

Thread Complete

1 SP To All Participants

400 Col for 1 page 

3440 Col from mobs

Total: 3840 Col

Kalesh: 6 Materials & 1280 Col
Teayre: 5 Materials & 1280 Col
Calrex: 5 Materials & 1280 Col

Edited by Teayre