[F2] Seul's Mixtapes [Open]

Finally! Two songs worth keeping were stored in two of his crystals. He'd discard the failed attempts and quickly scoop up the remaining ones before placing them on display on one of the shelves in his store. "Not bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be this rewarding as well!" With that he retired to the back room where he would go over the next possible songs he could compose.

ID# 51119 | CD: 2 (Fail)  | -1 Mat | +1 EXP

ID# 51120 | CD: 11 (Rare Item) | -1 Mat | +5 EXP

ID# 51121 | CD: 9 (Bad Item) | -1 Mat | +1 EXP

ID# 51122 | CD: 10 (Uncommon) | -1 Mat | +3 EXP

Overall EXP: (63/160)

*Both items were donated to Knights of the Blood Oath*

Spoiler

Name: Repose Remix

Your Profession: Performer

Your Rank: Rank 2

ID: 51120

Roll: 11

Item Type: Healing Song
Tier: Doesn't Matter(?)

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 2x HP-Recovery Song (Restores 20 HP)

Description: The remixed version of a relaxing song that's capable of restoring health in battle.

Spoiler

Name: Repose

Your Profession: Performer

Your Rank: Rank 2

ID: 51122

Roll: 10

Item Type: Healing Song
Tier: Doesn't Matter(?)

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: HP-Recovery Song (Restores 15 HP)

Description: A relaxing song that's capable of restoring health in battle.

Edited by Seul
  • 3 weeks later...

"Seul," a deep voice boomed out as it pushed through the door and into the small brick shop that housed the performer. "I'll cut right to the chase, I have a list of good quality songs that I need recorded. I need one of them in particular, Ain't No Rest for the Wicked, prior to the raid on Limbo at the end of this week. The rest I can get from you whenever," the blacksmith rumbled, thumping down a piece of parchment on the counter top between himself and Seul. "How much is this going to cost me," he asked, sliding the parchment across the table to one of the newest members of his strike force within the framework of the Knights of the Blood Oath.

Spoiler

I'd like one that plays the "U.S. Field Artillery March" tune when it's thrown on the ground and broken.

One that plays Sousa's "The Gladiator" when broken.

One that plays the Theme Song from the movie "Gladiator" under the same conditions.

One that plays "Triumphal March Victorious" under the same conditions.

One that plays "Highland Laddie and the Black Bear" under the same conditions.

One that plays "Archangel" by Two Steps from Hell under the same conditions.

One that plays "Back in Black" by AC/DC under the same conditions.

And, one that plays "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" under the same conditions.

@Mack

It was quite a shock to see Mack of all people enter the shop. Seul had been behind the counter with his feet kicked up, but sprang up as the piece of paper was slid over, though he couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the mention of prices. "I don't charge for anything that isn't uncommon or better. As far as this list goes... I think I have few of these in the back I saved from past play sessions." He disappeared for a moment into the back room before returning with a handful of four recording crystals. "I've only got these at the moment if you want them."

[-1 "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked"]

[-1 "U.S. Field Artillery March"]

[-1 "Archangel"]

[-1 "Triumphal March Victorious"]

Edited by Seul
  • 3 months later...
Guest Meokka

with the new quests popping up to kill a lot of monsters Meokka thought it would be neat to check out a shop that would help her gather even more from her journeys. She walked into the shop and looked around for the owner. "Seul, excuse me can you tell me about your wears please?" She had never bought anything from a performer before so she was curious. "I'm looking for anything that help more loot drop, and anything that'd give me an edge in a fight please." She smiled brightly at him. "Like increasing energy if that's even possible, or damage. To be honest I have no idea what you can offer but now that you kinda know what I"m looking for do you think you can help me out?" she smiled happily at him.

Itzal walked into the shop and glanced around.  He was hoping to become a performer too and decided he could learn a thing or two.  He looked carefully at the pricing list and made a mental note in his head.  As he made his way over to the counter he recalled the death of his beloved dragon familiar Velnia.  At first he was devastated, but it was Ulises, his split personality who really needed a talk.  When they finished he had made a point that since Velnia was an npc she could respawn.  Therefore they decided to go out and search for her once again.  This time however, they would need skill and supplies, not luck.  As he approached the counter he knew exactly what he needed.  He smiled to the shopkeeper.

"Hi there!  I need this as soon as possible.  I'm in a bit of a rush but I'll pay well I promise."  It was an accurate promise too.  He always paid a tip to every shopkeeper.

Name:  Dragon Dance
Item Type:  Attraction song
Quality: Whatever works

Enhancements: Familiar call
Description:  A simple purple crystal that glows when playing.  The music is elegant and yet strong at the same time.  When listening to the song one imagines two dragons dancing with each other, their power and gentleness pulsing between them.

Seul hadn't been expecting anyone to enter his shop anytime soon. It had been months since the last time and his ability as a craftsman hadn't really increased in that time either. Still, he leaned back in his seat while listening to what both customers had to say, then chose to address the woman first since she was the first one to show up and ask him something. "We performers don't really have songs for that stuff. At best if youre for an edge we can make an array of debuff songs to reduce an opponent's damage, accuracy, evasion... Etc. Though I won;t unlock those until I reach the next crafting rank so if you want to come back then I wouldn't blame you. As for you..." He said while turning his gaze toward Itzal. "I'm a little low on mats at the moment, but I'll do my best to get your order done."

Edited by Seul
  • 1 month later...

Writing...

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
68759 3 5 14 10 Seul Msg_hover2.png 2016-09-27 12:23:32
68758 5 10 2 8 Seul Msg_hover2.png 2016-09-27 12:23:19
68757 10 8 10 7 Seul Msg_hover2.png 2016-09-27 12:23:04
68756 2 10 17 7 Seul Msg_hover2.png 2016-09-27 12:22:53

Results: [-4 Mats] 

• Bad Item x1.............. | +1 EXP
  • Good Item x1........... | +2 EXP
  • Uncommon Item x2. | +6 EXP
  • Total.......................... | 100 EXP

Items Produced:

Name: (give it a name. What's the item called? What is it?)

Your Profession: Performer

Your Rank: 2

ID: 68756

Roll: 10

Item Type: Healing Song
Tier: 2

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: HP-Recovery Song

Description: (Just a fluffy description.)

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Edited by Seul