[SP-F5] <<The Traveler>> (Zandra Zvift, Seul, Blue)

"So this is the fifth floor." Blue said with a smirk as he whipped off a piece of sweat that had managed to form from the overly advanced heat. He looked around the main town of the floor and found that the entire place was atop of a desert. Blue's smirk turned to a frown when he realized that the sun was just barging onto him. With a sigh, he walked on. About an hour ago, he'd been optimistic about visiting the higher floor. Perhaps I shouldn't have been so optimistic. He thought as he looked around for shelter.

Why would anyone even hang out here anyway? He questioned himself as he found a place to sit without burning his butt off. I'll just chill for a few hours and then head back to the first floor to get some crafts done. He decided as he stood up once more having rested for about ten hours. I guess I'll have to head out of the safe zone in order to discover some valuable materials. He guessed before walking towards the direction in which was supposed to lead him to the exit of the safe zone.

Indeed, Blue has arrived. He was at the entrance of the town which was also used as an exit. However, there was something... or someone... that was stopping him from exiting. It was someone clothed in complete darkness and robed. When the mysterious person approached him, he flinched, intimidated by the appearance of the person. However, soon, he discovered that this was indeed a quest and he was supposed to find a cargo in an random area of the desert. With a sigh, he realized that this quest might take a while. 

Zandra was at her shop enjoying a cup of hot choclate. One of her favourite drinks in the whole world. But she knew she couldnt just sit there. She have to train. She was to weak to participate in the last boss fight. She was far behind the frontliners. But what should she do. Maybe a quest would be good. She had done alot quests latly, and it seemed effective. She picked up the guide book to see which one to take. She found one, the traveler. Seemed pretty simple, just finding some lost cargo. She drank up the last sip of choclate and headed to floor five.

She arrived at the desert floor warp plaza.  She headed for the town exit to find the NPC that would activate the quest. When she spotted who she thougth was the NPC, there already was another player there. With her normal red town clothing she walked to the man and NPC."Hi there. My name is Zandra, nice to meet you."she stretched forth her hand for a handshake."Are you gonna do the traveler quest? I was just on my way to do it myself, you mind if I tag along?" She smiled towards the man.

This weather was starting to get on Seul's nerves. From one floor to the next the climate would change drastically and he would be darned if he would let the environment of all things be what killed him in his travels. Word had spread around Aincrad that there was a certain NPC who gifted players with a quest, one that would provide resistance to such things. Approaching the town's gate, he found that there was already a group amassing around a woman who fit the description of the one he was seeking. The chances of completing the mission would probably increase if he had more hands pitching in so he figured getting in with this group would be for the best.

"Hooooy!" He called while approaching the pair with his usual wave and smile. "When do we leave, friends?" Truth be told, they could've been just two random players who had no idea about the quest. But then why else would they be engaging the woman? It was a pretty safe bet that they were all there for the same thing. If that was the case, it would have been dumb to split up if they were all after the same task.

Blue smiled. He could honestly use a bit of company when venturing out into the wild forest. The quest is to last for at most two days and that includes the second day so they might have to camp it out on the night of the first day... He certainly wouldn't like to stay in the desert all by himself at night. Also, the girl doesn't appear to be a player killer or she wouldn't be able to access the safe zone. 

"My name is Blue." He said simply as he held out his hand and shook the girl's awaiting hand. Suddenly, he heard a "Hooooy!" in the distance that sounded like it was directed towards them. Blue looked that way to see a player charging towards the group. Then, he heard, "When do we leave, friends?" And there was a variety of thoughts and confusion that had flooded Blue's mind beyond this point. Certainly, he could tell the man is quite a direct person as he just simply joined them without an introduction... plus, "Friends" is not something that one would call someone they just met. Whatever, the more the merrier. He decided... However, he would still love to know the player's name. "Ok, you can tag along with Zandra and I, but may I ask for your name?"

"Since he introduced me I can introduce him, this guy her is Blue."she said to the newcomer."I would also like to hear your name." It seemed like the newcomer was in a hurry, when first thing to ask when meeting someone is, when we leave. What if they was just strolling around when they met the NPC and wondered what quest could be taken here. But a trip out in the desert would be realy harsh. The more they was, the bigger chance they had to complete the quest, and always nice to meet new players.

"My name...?" He paused for a moment in thought before looking between the pair with a smirk across his face. The spotlight was on him and he was ready to put on a show! Raising his thumb back toward his face, he began in a loud voice. "I am called many things. Heroic, amazing, powerful, handsome. And did I mention incredibly humble? Any of these things will do, for legends all have varying names. I am the player they shall sing praise of when this is all over; the strongest in the world. I am Seul, the mighty!" When he finished his spiel he drew his dagger from the scabbard at his waist and raised it toward the sky in a pose he figured must have looked pretty epic. Now if only there had been a non-sandy breeze there so that the end of his cloak would billow behind him with the wind. Most of the other players that passed by couldn't help but look in what was most likely confusion and would turn their gazes toward the other two as if asking if their companion was alright.

"Alright then...." Blue started. He found the player quite interesting and he could tell the player was very optimistic and cheerful. Might as well start. He thought. "So, we have to find supplies for the sick lady. She should be okay even if she's sick since she's an NPC." Blue smiled. The party seemed to be quite balanced. A good party always need a girl and two males of completely different personalities for a good balance. With a sigh, Blue started walking so they could get this quest completed quick. "Alright, how do you guys want to do this?" He asked as walked. We need a plan. He then started discussing what he had in mind. "The desert is a big place but also a dangerous place. We should not split up but we could look at different places in one area to speed up the process... Hence if any mobs attack us, we would be able to conquer the mob together."

(Alright so for the dice, maybe we could do something like... LD: 15+ = Material, LD: 1-2: Mob, LD: 20+ = Supplies for the NPC lady.)

Zandra looked at the third party member when he said alot of words, and he stated this was his name. More like titels thou. But who would have that many titles. Well, it wasnt her business to question someone elses name, titles, well whatever. She placed her right foot infront of the left and kneeled down on her left knee, looking down in the ground.''We wolcome you, mighty Seul. We are happy you will accompany us normal mortal in this quest.'' she said with excessive irony. She glanced at him to see his reaction. Then she herd Blue talking seroius about the quest they was gonna do. She immediatly raised up again and brushed her hair out of her face.''Yeah, I think its best that we didnt search to far away from each other, this desert is a realy dangerous place, just as you said.'' Zandra opened up her menues and scrolled down thru her inventory until she found what she looked for. After a few seconds her town clothing have been replaced with a metal heavy armour with a very, barely visible thin layer of mist on its surface. At her belt there now was a dagger as well.''Well, Im ready to go.'' she said with a cheerful voice.

(OOC: Sounds good to me)

At there acceptance he simply pulled the hood on his cloak up before placing his hands into the pockets and following after Blue. They had been right about the potential dangers presented by the desert but he didn't feel the need to beat a dead horse by restating something they all realized. The plan was simple, but he didn't see any problems with it. If all three of them were working, the supplies shouldn't have been too difficult to find. Any monsters that appeared probably wouldn't last long either. This quest would be a breeze. He'd be able to obtain his skill and be one step closer to obtaining the power he sought.

(Fine by me.)

"Alright. Let's go then." Blue said with a calm smile and hence he led the party of three into the desert. As the party continued walking, Blue was able to observe the shape of the desert as they walked further and further away from the safety of the town. It was hot, and early in the morning thus they would have plenty of time before night bestows upon them. Blue whipped off a piece of sweat that had managed to find its way down from his hair and he grimaced in disgust. The desert was like a sea... a sea of gold. It dragged itself for endless miles and was meant to trap players so they would eventually get lost. How are we going to find such supplies in such a big place? Blue thought in frustration.

"Alright. Let's search around here." He said after a while. He turned to the left and looked into the distance, hoping to catch glimpse of something that could be of use either to him or to the quest.

ID: 35402
LD: 12

After a while, Blue spoke once more. "Nothing here." He said after observing the distance for quite a while... All there was were patches of cactuses and some movement under the sand but honestly, there was nothing of use for the party. 

Edited by Blue

"That sounds perfect." When Blue said they would go and start their quest of finding lost cargo to a NPC. How long would they be able to search for it in this desert where its sand in every direction as far as you could see. Aftet awhile the town was almost no longer visible. Just a tiny dot at the horizon. Well, they wasnt here for a vacation. They had a job to do. Just when she was gonna mention it, Blue stopped and said they should look here around. Zandra tried to spot anything. But nope, or wait. That cactus looked different compared to the other. She ran towards it, equiped the Anneal blade and used the sword to carve out some cacti. This was gonna be fun to test making a potion of when she gets back home. But the supply wasnt there. She walked back to the others to continue their search for the womans lost items.

ID: 35403 LD: 17 +1 Material

Edited by Zandra Zvift

The search had began and with the desert heat already starting to take its toll on the group the faster they found the items in question the better. The cactus grove the group stumbled upon after traveling away from the town seemed like as good a place as any to start their search. Seul was mindful of any stray plants that could pose a potential threat and made sure to keep an eye on the others while he made his way over to a nearby sand dune. Squatting down, he used his hands to scoop the hill down until he collided with something hard. After further inspection it was revealed to be a small crystal which he greedily pocketed as he'd probably be able to make use of it at some later point. With a sigh he called out to his fellow party members. "No cargo over here!"

ID# 35937 | LD: 16 | +1 Mat

Edited by Seul

ID: 35998
LD: 3
CD: 7

(Guys be sure to track ur CDs because CD of 1 takes away health)

Blue sighed as the other two two mentioned that they were having no luck in their areas. "Alright." Blue said as he ventured beyond, hoping that he would be able to become lucky and spot something significant in the distance. Sure, he did see something down the hill but it wasn't anything even close to what he hoped was what he would find. Instead, it was a gigantic, blind scorpion lurking in the sea of sand. However, luckily for Blue, Blue managed to duck down before it could see him and after thus, he informed of the others about the danger of the mob.

Edited by Blue

Seul was heading towards a dune, a short time later, he came back and informed them there wasnt any cargo there, but it seemed he had found a material, and that was always something. Next blue walked ahead of them. He didnt had the same amount of luck, he didnt found anything at all, well not anything of use. But he told them there was a huge scorpion ahaead. When Zandra herd it, she just had to check it out. She sneaked to the place where Blue had seen the scorpion from. But when she was there, the mob was gone. Maybe it was just out if sight at the moment behind a huge rock. She scanned the area, but she couldnt spot any cargo anywhere. Thou when she looked at the sky she saw the sun was heading down dehind the horizon.''Well, it seems to getting late, what about make camp here?''

ID: 36287 LD: 10+1=11 CD: 12

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Figuring he'd give the area one final scan, Seul kicked through the sand lazily only to see that there was just more sand with each dig of his foot. He didn't pay Blue's warning much heed as the monster probably wouldn't have posed a threat to their group but at the sound of Zandra's suggestion he strolled back over to the others. "This is impossible- That NPC can't expect us to search the entire desert for her junk!" He was aware his groaning wasn't helping the situation but he wasn't too fond of sleeping outdoors. Even in a group, they would be vulnerable to the elements and ambushes. The lack of light would've made it difficult to fight if they had to as well. "At least it'll cool off a little with the sun being down."

ID# 36561 | LD: 8 | CD: 11

Edited by Seul

"Very well..." Blue said. "We shall camp now. It's never safe to travel at night in the desert. Also, it can become quite cold due to my prior knowledge." He looked around for a suitable, safe place to camp out. However, even thought at first he was unable to find a suitable area, he was soon able to notice a cave closeby that was made of sand. The entrance was quite small but they should still be able to camp out in there. "Okay... Let's camp in there early so we do not get ambushed by any nearby mobs." He said, quite tired after a bit of searching. Still, Seul makes a good point... How are we going to find a small cart? Out here?

Zandra saw Blue pointing at a cave pretty nearby. Why didnt she saw it? Well, better to sleep in a cave then under clear sky.''Oh nice, it seems we all gonna fit there. But maybe its better if we take turns? Two sleep and one guard? Since there are three of us we would get enough sleep anyway right?'' As Seul pointed out, how was they gonna find that cargo? She thougth it was best to take a look before the sun had set completly. She tried to spot any kind of supply that could be what the NPC wanted, but there wasnt any at all to be seen. Hopefully the two boys could find something she missed. If it continued like this, they would need to search for like several days.

ID: 36863 LD: 8+1=9 Nothing CD: 12

Edited by Zandra Zvift