[PP-F5] Going fishing in the desert<<Blood in the Sand>> (Macradon)--Complete--

Zandra had closed her shop for the day, at the moment she had kind of a big amount of materials. She would last a couple of days without needing to gather more. What should she do with her spare time, the clock was only half past ten. She had enough time to maybe go on a quest. She opened her guide-book that she had done so many times before, seeing if there was any quests that was interesting. When she looked thru it she stopped at secret medicine of the forest, thinking back at the first week when she tried it out. It was pretty hard back then. She realised how much she had evolved since then, she had highest tiered equipment, or highest tier as they knew about at the moment. She looked at her braclet, the piece of her gear that she weared all the time. Then she looked back at the book and searched for another quest. Something with a bit of challenge. Thats when she got accross something called blood in the sand. The only thing you need to do is to kill a sand shark on floor five. It didnt seemed that complicated, or that was what she thougth until she looked at its stats. She wouldnt be able to take it out alone. She wondered if someone would want to accompany her. Thats when she remebered her adventure at the elves, when she and Macradon took down an elder. This would be a challenge, but she thougth they would make it. She opened up the menu and sent away a message to him.

Hi Mac, its me Zandra. I fougth the elder with you if you remember? I was planning to take out a pretty hard boss at level five, its a quest as well so there is some kind of nice loot. I wonder if youre not busy you want to tag along?

She pressed the send button. Then she walked to the warp plaza. She didnt have anything special to do anyway so she could as well wait at floor five until she got an answer. If he didnt wanted to come, she could hopefully find someone else nearby, maybe someone else that planned to do the quest.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon would chill out on the first floor in his shop when suddenly a messages appeared before him.

Hi Mac, its me Zandra. I fougth the elder with you if you remember? I was planning to take out a pretty hard boss at level five, its a quest as well so there is some kind of nice loot. I wonder if you're not busy you want to tag along?

'Oh, Zandra!' he thought when he finished reading the message. He would think about it, think back at the elder they defeated. It was a good spontaneous adventure they journeyed on as they went into the elven forrest, but this time Zandra wasnted to go to the 5th floor. Macradon only remembered the 5th floor as a desert. When he read about the hard boss on the 5th floor, Macradon was hooked. He was packing his gear and went out of his shop and closed it down. He would bring up the HUD and write a message to Zandra.

Hi Zandra, long time no see.

Yes, I do remember the elder fight.

I'm already ready to go there, I packed my stuff and going to warp up there soon. I'm not really interested in the loot, but I hope this boss is a fight worthy!

I'm not busy at all, as I wrote earlier, on my way!

He would send the message and go to the warp port and warp up to the 5th floor. He would exit the warp area and look around. He would remember all the sand and the damn heat up here, he didn't like it.

Zandra sat on one of the benches on the outer circle of the warp plaza, waiting for Mac when she got the answer.''Great, he will come.'' she was wearing her t-shirt and red skirt her hood pushed back, was saving her armours special trait until they exits the safe zone. Not long time after she got the answer the white-haired man exited the warp gate.''Hello Mac, here I am!'' she said while raising up and waved to him. That gesture wasnt needed, since except Macradon she was the only player here at the moment. She walked to Mac and gave him a cheerful smile.''Youre excited as well, if I understood your answer right. Your alittle like me, 'the adventure is the reward' kinda thing. But its always nice to have rewards.'' she wanted to head out as quick as possible, but if they just rushed out without a plan, it wasnt very likely they would come back, ever.''So, if we shall be able to take down this big fish we need a plan. Thanks to my armour I would be able to survive three hits from it. But I dont realy know if I should take my trinket that increase my ability to dodge him or increse the chance to hit him.''

He got out of the warp and gazed onto the hot burning sun. He would raise his arm to shelter his eyes from the light. He would hear a voice not far from where he stood, it was Zandra. "Oh hey, Zandra" he would say when he saw her. He was wearing his normal clothes as always, he didn't have anything else to wear. His beginner pants, shirt and his armor. He was clad in his usual armor and nothing really did change in his outfit wherever he went.
"Yeah, I'm excited about this boss. It's been a while since I was here on the 5th floor" he said as he smiled and walked closer to Zandra. "Big fish" those word strafed his mind, he remember a "big fish" here on the 5th floor. "If we're talking about the Sand Shark, I've fought it before, though it wasn't easy. I was near death many times" he said. That big thing was dangerous, maybe they shouldn't spear head it like that.
"If we're planning on fighting it, we're alright set as we both have armor" he said. "It's attacks shifts from stunning to all in bludgeoning strikes, but we can defeat it I believe" he says with a smile on his lips.

So the shark had a stunning move. That would not be good. Since they lose n opportunity to attack it while it can attack them without worry about any counter. And stunned her evasion was useless. So then hit it would be the way to go."Well, I have the first aid skill, but not good enough at it yet for it beeing of use in this battle." She looked at her braclet that was helping her when she was taking care off other players. Well, cant focus on that right now. "I think we can beat it too. I was thinking about asking someone more to join us. But I think we can do it." She hit her right fist on her open left hand."Shall we go?" She said with a big smile on her lips.

"It's its skin. Like real sharks that has sand paper like skin, this one has barbs that stuns its opponent" he said, so it was the body slams and full frontal attacks that would make the person stunned, though if the shark just went for a bit or a simple tail whip, they would be fine. Macradon would pull out his inventory and equip his two handed sword. The big sword Crusader would appear on his back, strapped on by its scabbard. "I'm ready when you are, I even know where the boss spawns" he said as he had been fighting this shark before, but it was a close fight, this time he had a higher level and a partner to fight it, so this shouldn't take too long. "And you can have the loot, I already have it" he said, the loot it would drop was a potion that buffed one's armor, but he wasn't going to use it right now, he would save it for later. "When you're ready I can show you the way" he said and smiled at Zandra.

Zandra opened her inventory, scrolling to her armour. A shine suronded her, indicating she was re-equiping. When the ligth faded, she stood there, clad in a silver-blue full plate armour, except at her stomach, there it was scale-mail. Was increasing her mobility by allowing her to turn her torso. Then a small shine at her waist, and she had a slightly curved dagger attached to the belt around her waist. With her jewelry that would increase her chances to hit the enemy she was done and ready to go. Since Mac had already defeated the sand shark, she thougth he would know the way, and just seconds later he commented that was the case.''Well, Now Im fully ready to fight anything that will come in our way.''she mostly said that to give herself some courage, there was much in this game that would one-hit her, even with her heavy armour.''lead the way, I will folow you.''

Zandra equipped her armor, which was a good thing to do out there in the desert. The sun was hot, the air dry and the mobs out there were frightening. "I know a path we can walk without interruption of mobs. Last time I just blindly went into the desert without real directions so I ran into many mobs out there. They're fierce and goes in packs, keep an eye out for some that stray out of their normal path" he said as he would exit the safe zone. He would look at the terrain and remember the route he went the last time. He would look at the rocks and boulders around in the area and guide himself with the help from those. He remembered a lot, but not perfectly, he would turn sharp turns from times to times as he remembered some big mobs's spawn points were in there. He would walk for about 10 minutes in the heat as he finally found the spawn point of the <Sand Shark>. There were 3 big rock boulders forming a big triangle, some rocks were scattered around in the area. "Look out for a big fin showing up from the sand, it might be the shark" he said as he stood still and looked for a fin that would pop up from the ground.

Zandra was realy happy Mac was with her, not only for help with defeating the shark. But also he have made the same trip before so he knew every mobs that would maybe get in their way, this way, the travel to their destination went much much faster, without an interrupting stops. Maybe they had to walk a little bit further compared to if they had walked straigth to the spawn place. But then they would have been fighting mobs, it would take more time, and maybe they would reach the shark wounded and exhausted. Well, Mac guided them and there wasnt a single mob they needed to encounter.''Well that went smooth.'' she said when Mac stopped her and told her to look for a fin, this was the spawn area.''Hmm... I cant see any fin.'' she tried harder.''Wait, is that the fin you talk about?'' she pointed on a triangular shape fifty meters away.

"Yeah, it's nice to know where stupid mobs are" Macradon said as they arrived at the destination. Zandra would point out a triangular shape and Macradon would recognize it by sight. "Brace yourself" he would say with a smile on his lips. He knew the shark would be a worthy and dangerous opponent, so this fight was not over just like that, it was getting real. This shark was difficult to fight last time, so this should be alright, but still a challenge. "Quick strategy ..." Macradon said and continued "... If I vanguard the shark, you can close the distance while I have its focus, we'll take the extras from there" he said with a smile at Zandra. Macradon would get into position with a neben guard, low guard with the sword behind the user. Macradon would activate his <Charge> skill and go for the Shark. "Here we go!" he said and rushed at the Shark. As he got close to the shark he would swing upwards with his glowing sword, he would pivot on his heel 3 times in quick succession, hitting the shark at a total of 4 times. The shark was shocked by the sudden attack and did not get to react to the violent approach. Macradon saw it's health slowly going down, he had already emptied one of its 5 Health bars. 'This went faster than expected' he thought, but this wouldn't keep him from pacing up the battle, he was stuck in the after position of his Sword Art, so the shark had its opportunity to attack, unless Zandra had something to stop it.

<Sand Shark>
HP: 125
DMG: 30

Shark Appearing

ID: 35459
BD: 7. 4x1x7=28 dmg.
MD: 5

Macradon: 57/57
Energy: 9/13

Sand Shark:  97/125

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw a creature she had never seen before bursting out of the sand. So this was that sand shark they have been talking about. She saw Macradon charge it with his greatsword four times, reducing one of its five healthbars to zero. Zandra couldnt let him down, now it was her turn. She charged up her most poerful sword art she had at the moment, Fad edge and rushed towards the opponent. She got up close to the big fish, there she twirled her blade four times, making red stripes on the sharks head. She didnt dealt as much damage as Mac did, but it wasnt something to laugh at at least.''Well, this started better then expected didnt it?'' she while preparing for the enemys next move.

ID: 35463

BD: 4+3=7 Hit 4x1x5=20 Damage

Macradon: 57/57 (9/13)

Zandra: 52/52 (9/13)

Sand shark: 77/125

Edited by Zandra Zvift

He saw Zandra get close enough to use her Sword Art and slice at the shark, she dealt damage, a lot of damage. Macradon smiled. "Going great already" he said prepared another attack at the shark. He noticed that the shark's second health bar was low, Macradon was going to empty that one as ell, but it didn't go as planned. Macradon went for an attack, but it ended up being him getting bitten by the quick shark. Now that it had time to react it went for a straight attack, at this moment targeting Macradon. Macradon would fall backwards from the violent bite the shark gave him. It bit his left shoulder, leaving many serrated marks from his neck going in an arch down below his arm. As he fell down onto the ground he would pierce his sword into the sand and use it to help him up from the attack. "This shark is still strong I see" he said and saw the shark running at him for another bite.

ID: 35467
BD: 5. Heavy momentum proc.
MD: 7. 30-14= 16 dmg.

Macradon: 41/57
Energy: 8/13

Sand Shark: 77/125

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw Mac miss the shark, but then something terrible happened. The shark closed his jaws on his shoulder. Then she charged up her sword skill. The big fish wouldnt get away with this. She rushed towards it. When she was right in front of it, she realeased the daggers power. She made several red stripes on it, reducing its health a little more."There, you all right Mac? Less then half helth left, go get him!"

ID: 35470

BD: 3+3=6 Hit 5x4x1=20 damage.

Zandra: 52/52 (6/13)

Macradon: 41/57 (8/13)

Sand shark: 58/125

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon would get into a pflug guard with the handle at his thigh and the point pointed at the target, at this moment it was the shark. Though the shark stopped its marching when it was hit by Zandra. It was stopped in its forwards attack at Macradon and was enraged by this. It would bit down on Zandra and fling her to the side, getting the obstacle away from its path. It would then again follow up on its march against Macradon. Its vicious movements and enraged waddle made it a dangerous foe, big, strong and deadly. "No, Zandra!" he yelled as he saw the shark biting down and fling her to the side. Macradon would go into an och guard with the handle besides his head and the blade parallel to the ground. He would charge forward and jump into the air, going to a vertical downwards strike at the shark. The shark merely dodged the attack by flinging is body to the side. 'Dangit' he thought as he would try to get another attack off.

ID: 35471
BD: 3
MD: 9, crit +1 damage. 31-14=17 damage.

Macradon: 41/57
Energy: 7/13

Sand Shark: 57/125

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw weird creature coming straigth for her, was he gonna."Nonono."she said, but next moment its teeths has pierced her armour, draining a third of her health. It wouldnt get away with this. The same second she landed she charged forward, charging up her sword skill fad edge again. When right in front of it, she released the power and removed some of its health."There, not much left now Mac. Go get him!"

ID: 35473

BD: 6 Hit 5x4x1=20 damage

Zandra: 35/52 (3/13)

Sand shark: 37/125

Ooc: O wrote wrong health on shark previous post, fixed now

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon was charged at by the shark. It did a strong headbutt into one of the rock formations. Macradon would slowly slide down onto the sand. The shark would jump back a couple of meters to comprehend the headache it just received. "Stupid beast!" he said and jump up on his feet again and went for a <Blast> to strike the beast twice, stunning it at the moment. The two horizontal strikes left 2 big and wide red stripes on the shark's face as that was the closest thing Macradon could hit. "Your turn, Zandra!" he called to get her into an attack, either killing it now or letting Macradon have the last bite off it. He just stood there waiting for his Sword Art cool down to get off.

ID: 35476
BD: 6. +1 Heavy momentum. 2x1x7=14 dmg
MD: 9, crit +1. 31-14=17 dmg.

Macradon: 24/57
Energy: 1/13

Sand Shark: 23/125 -Stunned-

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw Mac hitting the shark, removing some of its health, but also stunning it. She knew sje had to hit it now to make Mac be able to do the last strike before it could counter it. She closed her eyes, took a moment to focus and activated her <consentrtion> skill. Now she must make a hit. With a deep breathe she charged up her most powerful sword art for the third time today, She opened her eyes and rushed towards thesand shark. The energy flowing thru her body when she activated the sword art, it was so close to be a miss, but thanks to her consentration and increased precision on her weapon and her jemellry as well, she succeded to land a hit on the shark.''There we go, now Mac, finish it off.'' she jumped back to give Macradon space to swing his greatsword.

ID: 35528

BD: 2+1+3=6 Hit 5x4x1=20 Damage

Zandra: 35/52 (0/13) Consentraion 5 rounds cooldown left

Sand shark: 3/125

Edited by Zandra Zvift

[OOC: Double post, but ok, we'll just ignore that.]

Macradon would see Zandra close is. He would swing his sword one last time to finish off the shark. He didn't have enough energy to do any sword art so he just rushed up with a normal cleave with the sword. He would cut straight through the shark and make it shatter into pixels. It would die, the last health bar going to zero. Macradon smiled in joy, they defeated it without anyone dead, what a relief. "We did it!" he said and smiled at Zandra. "Oh yeah, here's the potion" he said and made a trade request. The Sand Shark dropped the [Sand Armor Potion] and some Col, they'd just split the Col he presumed. "This wasn't too difficult, it only chunked a lot of our health" he said with a grin on his lips. "We're great partners when adventuring" he said and prepared his hand for a high five at Zandra.

ID: 35529
BD: 7
LD: 17

Acquired:
[Sand Armor Potion]
625 Col

Macradon: 24/57
Energy: 0/13

Sand Shark: 0/125

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw the sharks last health bar dropping down to zero, and then Macradon bathed in a sea of pixels. They made it, they realy made it. There wasnt need of a third party member, they could handle this one good on their own. Macradon said they did it, then he opened a transaction to give her the loot. Zandra denied it.''Its very kind of you, but Im working as an alchemist, I can throw together a potion on my own, better you take.'' She smiled at him to show she didnt ment to offend him or anything.''Yeah, we realy are a great team. First and elder, that seemed to be much easier then how it looked like. And now a huge sand shark. Whats next? Taking a floor boss on our own.'' she smiled and winked at him to show him she was joking about the last one. When he held up his hand for a high-five, she didnt hesitated, she slammed it right away.''Awesome!''. Well, now when the shark was dead the quest was complete, Zandra felt great.