[PP-F5] Going fishing in the desert<<Blood in the Sand>> (Macradon)--Complete--

Macradon would smile at her remark. 'Yeah, sure, like we could duo a floor boss' he thought with a giggle. He was happy, second time he defeated the Sand Shark, and Zandra didn't want the potion, so Macradon just kept it for himself. "So, now that we've defeated the vile Shark, shall we head back to the town?" he asked. His job was done, their short little adventure was over as well so they didn't have to do much work anymore other than surviving the journey back to the town. Their fight against the Shark could've been shorter if Macradon hit all of his attacks instead of the few he landed, but his slow speed and big sword didn't work well together. He would check his inventory and give half the Col they received to Zandra, she could at least accept the Col they worked for. "Here you go" he said as the trade request about the Col was sent.

''Yeah, back to town sounds good, this adventure was a little exhausting actually.'' They started to head back when Mac opened a new transaction.''No, I said you could keep the po...'' Then she saw it was the col, col was always useful so she accepted it gladly. After the walk back they aarrived at the town. Zandra felt a relief, they was a little wounded but not critical. But it felt good they didnt ran into any mobs on the way back.''So, back in safety, well, this have been a fun adventure. Hopefully we shall meet again, maybe engage someone even stronger. But, no offence, I think we both should be a little stronger thou.'' now when back in town she unequiped her armour and changed to her red town clothing.''There, feels much better in this heat. Well, thank you very much for your help and see ya again.'' she smiled at him and headed towards the warp gate.

"Yeah, I hope we can meet again some time and of course get stronger. It was nice seeing you again!" he said as they went to the warp plaza. "No problem, call me at any time and I'll see if I can come and help!" he replied with a smile and a thumbs up at Zandra. Macradon would make sure he'd give her the amount of Col she was entitled to and that he hadn't lost anything or received anything random, nope, everything was as it should've been. He would smile and wave at Zandra as he would teleport back onto the 1st floor to his shop. "Bye! It was great seeing you again!" he said as he was warped back to the first floor. He would go back to his shop and open it up again, awaiting future costumers.