PP - F12 Blades of the Knights: Air Lightning (Ssendom)

OOC: Please excuse the horrible pun XD

ID: 36966
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 6
<<Disguise>> Activated (+1 to BD / -1 to Enemy BD for one turn) / Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 

"Heh, you know Dom, I think you're the first person to eve address me by the second part of my name, not the first"

This would have been one of those moments where Calrex would have used a "XD" symbol if he was unable to speak within a game. Everyone, including Teayre and Oikawa, had always shortened his username to the first syllable, Cal, instead of the latter, Rex. It was certainly a refreshing chance of pace as he gave a smirk, facing the supposed "King of the Swamplands."

"Alright then, guess it's my turn to wreck this thing."

Activating his most powerful Sword Art once again, <<Meteor Break>>, he flew forward and unleashed the barrage of tackles and slashes as the Grand Blade glowed a deep golden hue as he finished the combo with a powerful falling slash. Feeling his blade slam against the ground after cutting through the creature he looked up to see that the creature's health was just a small chunk away from going into the yellow.

Leaping back he looked at his energy levels, seeing that he currently only had potentially two more uses of that attack before he'd be restricted to low rank Sword Arts until his energy recovered, "Alright Mr. Dreadnaught, rip into this thing!"

HP List
Calrex: 150/185
   Energy: 23/45 (-11+1)
Ssendom: 155/166
   Energy: 16/29

Enemies:
(Hate: S 2 / C 4) Azgoth, King of the Swamplands: 145/275 (10 DMG * 11 Art - 70 MIT = 40 DMG / Stun End)

When Calrex mentioned Ssendom's self-granted title and what he generally saw himself as, all the Dreadnought could do was grin. Ssendom wouldn't let go the pure rage portion of his blade dissipate, he did another charge forward as the massive King of the Swamplands was becoming active again. The beast gritted it's teeth charging up another massive blast of electrical energy. "Oh no you don't pah-py." He shouted out loud in a roar.

Ssendom charged directly at the maw of the beast. It's mouth began to glow from the lightning it was able to harness in it's mouth. As it opened it's jaw, Ssendom rammed his shoulder into the beasts mouth causing the blast to go just past his allies entire body, "Like I said, NO-" He paused in between his attacks. "YOU!" he shouted even louder as he reached the final strike, "DON'T! ASTRAL HELL!" He finished roaring at the top of his lungs lifting the beast up off it's belly that resided in the water, flipping it over. "Now Rex, stun it again!" He shouted as he turned his attention to his ally.

---------------

ID: 36996
BD: 3 + 3 = Hit
MD: 4 - 4 = Miss

---------------

HP List
Calrex: 150/185
   Energy: 23/45 
Ssendom: 155/166
   Energy: 10/29 (-7 + 1)

Enemies:
(Hate: S 2 / C 4) Azgoth, King of the Swamplands: 110/275 (-35(105))

Edited by Ssendom

ID: 36997
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activted (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 13 Remaining)

"Heh, I wish I could! That Stun effect has a repeat nullification for a few more seconds!"

Calrex would have used <<Nova Ascension>> once again to re-inflict the Stun effect on Azgoth, but from the past times he had used it he had made note of the fact the effect was actually ineffective for a few seconds. It wasn't a favorable effect, but he figured that it was some way of equalizing the "para-locking" effect from Paralyze enhanced gear.

Giving a smirk the bluenette rushed forward as his blade lit up with the golden glow once again, signifying the activation of <<Meteor Break>> as he rushed forward, guided by the assisted system. It seemed the creature was readying yet another attack, but before it could unleash the attack Calrex did a similar maneuver to Ssendom's previous attack, interrupting the blast before it completed. Slamming his shoulder into the creature's jaw he knocked the trajectory off course as the lighting blast ripped through the sky, far clear of any other players.

Continuing his attack the golden sword slashed rapidly through the creature before he crouched low, redirecting his tackle's angle so that he hit the oversized croc from below, knocking it upwards. Leaping up he finished his attack with yet another falling slash, cutting with a powerful attack until his blade emerged from below the creature's jaw, a loud resounding clang emanating from his blade as it slammed into the earth below.

"Just two more hits and we should be done here."

HP List
   Energy: 13/45 (-11+1)
   Energy: 10/29

Enemies:
(Hate: S 3 / C 5) Azgoth, King of the Swamplands: 70/275 (10 DMG * 11 Art - 70 MIT = 40 DMG / Stun Null: 1/2 Remaining)

Edited by Calrex

Ssendom had already lunged high into the air with his blade having it's similar fiery red glow to it. As he descended upon the beast as it collided with the grounds of the 12th floor in Aincrad, he readied his blade for another Astral Hell attack, "Then screw it! Forget stunning it, unleash the hell we can upon it and annihilate it before it really gets a chance to fight back." He shouted as loud as possible, with an evil grin on his face while having his eyes on his prize.

Just before landing on the beast he slashed away at it's life bar as he had been doing up to this point, Upon the last slash he slammed his sword into the beast with his full brute raw strength, pinning the beast by it's mouth forcing it hold all of it's lightning attack within it's mouth. Then overpowered the beast completely forcing the beast from being able to raise it's head. "This kill belongs to you Rex."

------------

ID: 36999
BD: 5 + 3 = Hit
MD: 3 - 4 = Miss

------------

HP List
Calrex: 150/185
   Energy: 13/45 (-11+1)
Ssendom: 155/166

Enemies:
(Hate: S 3 / C 5) Azgoth, King of the Swamplands: 35/275 (35(105) DMG / Stunnable)

Edited by Ssendom

ID: 37000
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Loot Dice: 4 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 7 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 3 Remaining)

"You got it!"

Right as Ssendom ripped into the creature once again Calrex flew by as he picked up speed, the Grand Blade once again with the shining golden glow of his <<Meteor Break>> technique. As his body was taken over by the assisted system he gave a calming breath before leaping forward, the initial strike slamming straight into Azgoth's snout with enough force to knock its face upwards.

The underbelly was exposed as the bluenette rushed forward, executing a fierce series of slashes as he left long glowing red marks across the creature's underside. Slamming into the sub floor boss' gut once again he struck with enough force to knock it onto its back as he leapt up. Descending from above he brought his sword into a reverse grip, holding it with both hands as he landed at Azgoth's neck, stabbing his sword up to the handle through the creature's throat.

The creature wriggled for a second before freezing in place, exploding into crystals as Calrex dropped to the ground, standing upright as he gave a calming breath. Flicking his sword to the side he imitated the movement a samurai would do to fleck off excess blood from his blade before flipping it into an icepick grip once again. Turning to face Ssendom he gave a friendly smirk and a nod before looking up at his energy bar to check his status, "Almost out of energy once again. It's good we finished it off when we did."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
   Energy: 3/45 (-11+1)

Enemies:
(Hate: S 4 / C 6) Azgoth, King of the Swamplands: -5/275 (10 DMG * 11 Art - 70 MIT = 40 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Ssendom flipped his blade and dropped it on his shoulder, "Well that was quite the hunt. We gotta do this again some time." He looked at the time then looked back at Calrex, "Hey, I'll see you at the Halloween Event. I have to go get prepped for it. I'll see you there Calrex, and I've got a pretty important question to ask you when we have the chance my friend." He informs his ally before rushing off without taking an answer from him. He hauled ass in his armor, running impressively fast for the counterbalanced weight of the heavy armor. Once he reached the teleportation gate he immediately teleported away in anticipation.

Topic Complete

1 SP

2000 Col to Ssendom (200 for Completed Pages, 1800 mob kill) 1 Material

200 Col (200 for Completed Pages) 2 Materials to Calrex