[PP-F9] Guarding Claws of Iron (Flints)

Tristan was glad the present was accepted, as it would of been somewhat awkward if his present was denied and he had some claws which he couldn't give to anyone he knew. He smiled and chuckled as he was suddenly embraced by Flints, giving a tight hug back as she did so and said "Well you seemed focused on damage and I think its one of the first perfect claws about, so i assumed it 'perfect' for you." He winked and gave a chuckle as he said this, after which she released him from the hug so he did so too. He accepted the friend request without second thought, honestly surprised they didn't do it before. When she put forward the request for them to party with others too as well. He nodded and smiled to what she said and replied with "Sure. Though I think us two should thunder through the other boss quests, so you can be stronger than ever!", grinning as he said so. And with that, they started their walk home.

Rewards:

~ 2 Skill Points to Flints and Tristan Delaney.

~ Banner of Support to Tristan Delaney - This item has (3) charges and may only be refilled by asking a merchant to refill it costing 750 Col per charge. This item does not stack and may not be sold for Col, it becomes bound to the player. When used, the Banner of Support heals up to 4 players, including the user, a maximum of 20 HP. Once used, the Banner of Support changes from a red to a gray color and begins to go on it's 10 turn cooldown.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic