(PP - F2) Long Awaited Wedding Moment <<Saying Vows>> (Teayre)

OOC: Continued from Rendezvous at the Starlight Cafe. Calrex is under the influence of Obsessive Allure for 10 posts.

IC:

(Obsessive Allure Wears off in 9 Posts or is a Soothing Salve is applied)

Subject: Where to Find Me
To: Teayre

Where our paths have crossed
Fields close to the sky
Standing closer to the heavens
This is where I reside

Come find me Teayrie.

After sending the riddle-filled message Calrex immediately departed towards the destination he had hinted at in the message, "Hopefully it makes sense and that she'll be able to find me..."

While he was currently clad in the Grand Dragoon armor, something seemed off about him. He was clothed in a tuxedo that was a fusion of the two colors that seemed to embody him and his fiancee: red and blue. Everytime his thoughts turned to Teayre his entire face flushed, but that wasn't so unusual. What was unusual was the fact that his face was currently stuck in a flushed state, as if Teayre was the only thing on his mind. Weaving through the streets of Urbus he exited out into the field zone.

Only a few minutes before he was with his fiancee on the first floor, but right at the conclusion of their outing something odd had occurred. Trying to catch the vial Teayre had given him when they were traveling with Kalesh on the <<Essence of Steel>> quest, the contents were accidentally forced down his throat when they were entering her shop.

------------------------------------------

Just Recently...

"MMFF!"

After accidentally consuming the contents of the vial Calrex's eyes widened as the taste passed over his tongue. He had suspected it earlier, but the hint of Turkish Delight immediately triggered his memory. There was a particular potion in Mari's shop, one that had suspiciously dangerous details on it, one he had forgotten about when Teayre had purchased it. The potion known as Obsessive Allure.

Quickly swiping through his inventory he had aimed to produce the Soothing Salve he had purchased for just when this happened, but by that time it was too late. Right as his finger was about to open the item and materialize it, the potion's effects had taken him over. If they had been in a cartoon, his pupils would have been shaped like hearts and smaller hearts would have been floating off of his head.

He had looked over at Teayre and turned her around, forcefully planting a kiss that would have left the two of them winded before giving a smile, "Teayrie, I've got an amazing idea. Just wait here, I'll send you a message soon. Once you get it come try and find me."

Immediately after he had dashed off, giving one last look that seemed like his gaze would have swallowed her entirely before coming to the second floor. During that time he had picked up an item from a nearby merchant before ending up where he currently was.

------------------------------------------

Arriving at his destination he gave a few breaths before placing a hand over his heart. It was beating at a rapid pace, not only from the trek but from his emotions, which were amplified tenfold due to the effects of the potion, "Is this finally going to happen? Oh once she arrives I can finally get things into motion. I really hope she likes it. It's not the most planned out thing, but it's the thought that counts. We've been putting it off for so long I almost couldn't bear it..."

"What in the world is wrong with me? Are these the effects of the potion?"

Edited by Calrex
  • 2 weeks later...

The pinging of a notification came through and Teayre smiled to herself as she received a pm from Calrex as the blue light faded from her vision the girl moved quickly. He would be coming through this very plaza to get to where he mentioned in his message and the girl needed to buy some bits before she met with him. “Where to start…” Quickly Teayre dived into a small alleyway as a flash of light appeared behind her.

Without waiting the girl weaves through the backstreets of Uburus until she finds a small clothing shop. Entering it Teayre begins to look through the various outfits they had until she came across a red and white dress. Picking it out the girl heads to the next shop.

(9 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"Geezes...I've really got to calm down..."

"But she's on her way...I hope...I really hope she is..."

Calrex's face remained flushed as he placed a hand to cover his face, leaving only one eye visible, much like one would see in many shoujo mangas where a man was trying to get a hold of himself. Shaking his head he tried to keep himself together, but his heart wouldn't steady itself. Memories of all the happy moments he was with his fiancee continued to flash through his mind like he was viewing some kind of slideshow.

"I wonder what she's going to be dressed in. The outfit I picked out for her on our first date, the Victorian style one, her ultra-cute jacket from the fourth floor? I can't wait. I'm going to be sure to scoop her up in my arms if and when she show up..."

"I've really got to get a grip..."

"Maybe this will help calm me down..."

Swiping on his menu he produced one of the Soothing Salves, but almost immediately as he did he gave a smirk and set it underneath the tree he was standing beneath, "Nah I'm good. She's the only potion I need."

"Good freaking geezes! Did that just come out of my mouth?!"

Edited by Calrex

The bells chimed above her head as Teayre entered this shop, the sweet smell of bread entered her nostrils as the clinking of plates entered her ears. Walking up to a brown haired woman who stood staring blindly at a counter Teayre ordered a couple of sandwiches and drinks from the woman. As she scurried off to get the items from the counter the red haired girl turned around and leaned against the desk she was at. “I wonder how he’s doing… I hope he’s not freaking out. I mean I’m nervous then again he’s always been much calm-“ “Here you go! Enjoy!” Turning around Teayre takes the items from the npc nodding in thanks as she hands the col across to her.

Exiting the shop, now armed with a dress and food Teayre starts to make her way out of the safe zone. The riddle Calrex had sent her echoing through her mind in his voice.

Where our paths have crossed
Fields close to the sky
Standing closer to the heavens
This is where I reside

Smirking the girl steps out of the safe zone and strides her head high towards one of the mountains. Her eyes looked at a few of the mobs close to her however they seemed to be ignoring her. For now

(8 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"Is she on her way? Is she on her way?"

"Geezes, get a hold of myself!"

Unable to hold back his excitement any longer Calrex activated his <<Reveal>> skill as the beauty of the field changed, like someone had turned down the opacity of the area. As things became see through his eyes scanned the landscape before he caught sight of his fiancee making her way towards his destination. She was still a decent ways off, but nonetheless in the right direction.

"OOOOH! She is on her way!"

It was definitely the effects of the potion that was making him feel so giddy as he felt like he wanted to bounce up and down in excitement. Doing his best to restrain himself from doing so he gave a calming breath, "B-But how should I greet her when she finds me? Should I try and be suave? Genuinely excited? Calmly happy? Surprised..."

"How about your usual self?! What in the world?!"

Edited by Calrex

The base of the mountain neared and as she approached it several wolves gathered around her growling low. Her eyes trailed around meeting each one as the girl slowly turned to face them. Clicking her tongue against the top of her mouth Teayre drew her new blade. The Muramasa. The sunlight that shone down glinted of the metal, as the red head held the blade out to her side. Her knees bending Teayre activates her <Charge> skill and flies straight into the centre of the pack. Spinning she deals two swift cuts either side of her and then quickly becomes like a hurricane rotating three more times the sheer power of her attacks slicing through the wolves causing them to pixelate within mere seconds.

Sliding her blade back into its sheath the red head begins her trek up the mountain path her eyes squinting spotting a small blue patch high up. Grinning she quickens her pace unable to wait to see her fiancée. Today was the day she reminded herself.

ID: 37758 BD: 6 (3 + 3 ACC) CD: 4 LD: 9 (7 + 2 LD) MD: 4 (5 – 1 EVA)

Teayre: 141/141 Energy: 14/34

Wolf 1: 0/150 (13 + 2)*10 – 30 MIT
Wolf 2: 0/150 (13 + 2)*10 – 30 MIT
Wolf 3: 0/150 (13 + 2)*10 – 30 MIT
Wolf 4: 0/150 (13 + 2)*10 – 30 MIT

Loot:
4 x Materials

Edited by Teayre

(7 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"Wait a second...is that her new skill?"

"I can see her! She's getting close!"

"H-Hold on a second. Why am I not concerned right now that she just pulled off a technique that makes my Meteor Break look like a Meteor Crack?"

Calrex felt a huge smile come across his face as the blush remained plastered to his face, adjusting his suit so that it remained fit and pressed. His fiancee was still a decent distance away, and since he was in a safe zone he was unable to assist her on the trek over. To his luck no other couples had decided to use the spot as a rendezvous location today, although he would have made sure if there were he would have gotten them to leave.

"I guess that's just something I'm going to have to ask her...once this dang thing wears off..."

Swiping on his menu he swapped out the Grand Blade for the decorative sword he had made from Meokka, one that was in commemoration of their wedding. Drawing the blade he saw she had made the blade to be a silver mirrored finish, engraving the message into the base of the blade as he gave a smile, resheathing it.

Travelling up the winding mountain path Teayre’s legs began to slow about half way around. Leaning against the cliff face next to her panting heavily as she held a hand to her chest. Her eyes tightly shut. “What am I going to do? What can I say to him? I’d better swap out… But I don’t want to hide anything. He has a right to know doesn’t he?” Letting out a heavy sigh the girl quickly slaps her cheek. “DAMNIT TEAYRE GET IT TOGETHER!” The next part of her journey kept her hidden from view from the top and would bring her out directly into the High Fields of Crossing. Her fingers a blur as she selected the dress from earlier Teayre disappears underneath the canopy of stone. The muramasa twirling in her hands.

(6 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"She's almost here!"

Calrex could feel his heart continue to race faster and faster. By this point it seemed the individual beats were beginning to blur together, "I swear that this can't be good for me if we were in real life. Speaking of which how am I not dead in real life from this heart rate right now?!"

"Oh, looks like she's a bit worn out from that battle. Maybe I should go give her a hand? Nah she's fine...in more ways than one."

"Sweet Geezes stop it!"

It was easy for him to keep track of the redhead as she made her way around, trying to sneakily make her way up. However, what caught him off guard was the fact that his fiancee had changed her outfit into a wedding dress. His heart continued racing as he felt like he wanted to shoot up into the air like a rocket, speaking in a warming voice, "Heh, no hiding Teayrie. Remember I've got the Reveal skill."

ID: 38697 BD: 10 Nat. (BEST 10 EVER!)

What felt like a few moments and an age at the same time passed as Teayre arrived at the top of the trailing path. Her eyes met Calrex’s and she saw him watching her.  The soft smile that came to her face faded just as quickly as it came when her eyes met her other half’s. Furrowing her brow Teayre stalks over to him and promptly slaps Calrex across the face. “You’re not supposed to cheat!” Embracing him she gently kisses where she had just slapped. “But I’ll forgive you… Cause… Well…” Teayre’s sentence trails off as her face becomes the same colour as her hair. “Sorry.” Gripping the back of Calrex’s shirt she holds the boy tightly, as her chest begins to sporadically jump and soft sobs could be heard from her

Edited by Teayre

(6 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"Oh shoot that's right! Sorry Teayrie...I've never really done anything like this before, heh."

Feeling the slap immediately get replaced by the soft lips of his fiancee Calrex felt his heart beat even faster than before, at least before Teayre buried her face in his chest. Gently wrapping her up in his arms the bluenette gave a tight embrace before placing his hands on her shoulder, gently pushing away enough that he could see her face. Without a single bit of hesitation he stole yet another kiss from Teayre before giving a grin, "There's nothing you need to apologize for silly. I'm just glad you're here."

Swiping on his menu Calrex pulled up the quest that the two were undertaking as he sent his fiancee the request for <<Saying Vows>>. With a smile he looked over as he gave a calming breath, his face still completely flushed from the combination of the Obessive Allure potion and his own emotions.

Smiling even more as Calrex stole a second kiss from her, Teayre couldn’t help but step back and lean backwards locking eyes with her fiancée as she starts to spin the pair of them. “Not just yet silly. Don’t just rush these things. Let’s enjoy the day first okay?” Tears streamed down the crimson maiden’s face as she kept smiling. Stopping for a moment she embraces Calrex and declines the quest. “I know we’re only in a virtual world but let’s enjoy the day… Make it special after all we’re only getting to get two or three maybe four depending on how much we game after this.”

Grinning she leads her partner over to a bench on a precipice of the cliff with a flower arch going over them sitting him down the red head brings her inventory up. Scrolling through it Teayre bites her lower lip. “It’s not much but I thought you’d like it.” As she presses the item buttons a steaming hot green tea pops into her hands as well as a pulled pork bun with barbeque and soy sauce with extra bacon and cheese. Passing them over to Calrex she gets her own drink out which consisted of a cold vanilla ice cream shake and another pulled pork bun. “Sorry it’s not much. When we finally meet each other, I'll make you some ramen."

(5 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"Oh, heh you're right. Sorry I guess I didn't realize."

"]Because you've got some Turkish Delight smelling potion that influences your emotions on the brain! Snap out of it!"

Giving another warm smile Calrex gave a nod as he kept his eyes locked on his fiancee as she set out the picnic setting. The act reminded him of their second date, when the two came here and relaxed for the entire day, "Sweet geezes she was beautiful in her dress, and smoking in the swimsu..."

"...this just isn't going to end until this dang thing wears off is it?"

His flush remained as Teayre gave him the food she had picked out with a smile. Giving a nod he took a bite of the pork bun before taking a sip of the tea, feeling the warmth of the food and the mixture o flavors on his palette. It was certainly something delicious, but in some ways unrealistically delicious. Leaning over he gave her a kiss on the cheek with the smile still stuck to his face, "Like I said, you don't have to apologize. This is delicious, and I'm sure your ramen is ten times more so. It's just another reason that we need to get out of here."

Sneakily moving over he stole yet another kiss, feeling his tongue wipe across his upper lip as if he was cleaning off some sauce that was caught there. "Mm...but I think your lips are still the most delicious..."

"...if this keeps up I swear I'm going to hit myself once this potion wears off..."

Teayre’s eyes flicked down for one moment and she blushed even further before biting into her bun. “Callie.” She says between mouthfuls “Behave.” Grinning at him she takes a sip of her drink before leaning against his shoulder her bun getting discarded. Timing out and expiring as it falls to the ground. Wrapping her arms around one of his Teayre brings her feet up onto the bench tucking them underneath her. Sighing she wipes her eyes with the back of her sleeve. “I love you. I don’t say it often enough… But I really do okay? Even if we rushed into things a bit.” Giggling she turns her head just in time to see Calrex taking another bite of his bun cheeks bulging, the giggling turns into an outright laugh.

As her laughter subsides Teayre keeps herself pressed close to her other half. “Cal, would you do me a favour? I… I don’t want to take our wedding day down a notch, just…” Pausing Teayre swallows before ducking her head down to lick the drops that had started to seep out of the top of her straw. “I’m going to die soon. Not die die. But I won’t be the same I think.” Turning her body she nuzzles into the crook of Calrex’s arm. “It’s more I’m planning on putting my past behind me.

(4 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"Heh, I don't think I can fully control myself when I'm around you, at least for now. You look just too lovely today."

Giving a smile he continued to bite on his pork bun before Teayre rested on him, listening to her speak.

"I’m going to die soon. Not die die. But I won’t be the same I think...It’s more I’m planning on putting my past behind me."

"...she's talking about her father. I guess she really has resolved to kill him if she encounters him."

Calrex's warm smile returned back to a serious face for a second as he gave a nod. He was still under the influence of the Obsessive Allure potion, but it seemed like some of his true self radiated through his next words, "You don't have to spin it that way for me Teayre. I know you're going to try and kill your father, if he is somewhere in this game. I've told you my thoughts on it, and I will stand by those words, but in the end whatever you choose to do I have no power to stop you. I haven't gone through what you have, so I can't empathize with whatever pain he's put you through. However..."

Giving an encouraging smile he brushed some of her hair, "...that doesn't mean that whatever comes of it...you'll have to face it alone. I know we haven't completed the quest, but to hell with it. I'm your husband, and means I'll be with you, through thick and thin, better and worse. If you end up becoming an orange player, I'm not going to sleep in some cushy bed while you're off in the field zones. I'll be by your side through this, and any attempt at pushing me away to protect me isn't going to work. Call me bullheaded for it, but that's what I've resolved to myself. Obviously, I know that if it happens I'm going to try and get you to take Redemption, but whatever you wish, know I'll be with you no matter what."

"That's the most accurate thing you've said all day. Maybe finally the potion is wearing off a little."

“Cal… You’re misunderstanding me.” Teayre let out a really exasperated sigh as Calrex started speaking about killing her father. “Yes I simply murdering my… him. For me though. I’m ending that part of my life, since I knew he was coming into this game. Since I knew it was a death game I’ve been quietly watching for him. Waiting for the right moment. To strike.” Tears had started to stream down her face now. No stopping them it was like a breaching of a damn. Hunching over Teayre places her drink beside her as she presses her hands into her arms. “Af- ter… After he’s dead….. I’m- I’m…. Going to be empty… I won’t know what… What to do.” A fresh barrage of tears assaulted her hand breaking through her fingers and flowing freely down. Snivelling lots Teayre brings her knees up to her chest wrapping her arms around them. “S-sorry I know it’s a lot to take in. I just know that since it chews me up inside once that stops then… I don’t know what I’ll do.” The girl simply flopped down to her left handside landing in Calrex’s lap still curled up in a ball. "Please help me, after."

(3 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"Empty?"

Calrex gave a small laugh as he heard his fiancee's words, "Teayre, you wouldn't be empty. Everything that's happened, just because you put an end to him, doesn't mean it's all going to go away with it. Unless he's got that strong of a hold over you, I know you're stronger than that. You don't need to ask me for help, you already have it."

Returning her hug the bluenette did a move he had not done in quite some time. Holding her tight her rolled her onto her back, placing his arms just right so that his face was inches from hers, "You won't know what to do? I can easily give you tons of answers to that. Continue to fight, to make it out of this game. I know I will. I'm going to give everything I've got to survive, that way I can see you in the real world Te...Narlia. That way I can eat some of that delicious ramen, to go on dates and adventures with you. But I can't do that if you don't fight as well. You may bear the nickname Crimson Maiden, and I Ultramarine Knight, but we're so much more than that. I'm not a knight by any technical definition, not by a long shot. My only wish to to get you to the end of this game."

With a small sigh his flushed face remained as he continued, "Teayre, Narlia Thar, Teayrie, and whatever nicknames may slip from my mouth in the future. You don't need to ask for my help. You already have my heart, I will do whatever I can to be by your side. Like you said before, I'll protect our bodies, while you protect our minds? I'm going to protect both your body and mind, you have my word."

As Calrex rolled her over Teayre stretched out over the length of the bench moving her head into his lap. “Cal…” Suddenly she reaches ip and pulls Calrex’s face just those couple of inches closer so that their lips meet.  Releasing the kiss Teayre resets her head against his chin. “I…” Falling silent Teayre simply smiles as she rests in the position. “Just… I know it’s not fair of me Cal… but please be there to pick up my pieces.” Falling silent for a bit as she grips onto the front of his shirt holding herself close to him. Slowly moving one hand down so that it was in front of her face at his stomach. Teayre gently strokes her finger down in front of her bringing up her menu. Going through the options she selects the Saying Vows quest and sends it to Calrex. “Marry me.

(2 Posts Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

"Of course I'll be there."

Hearing his menu pop up Calrex looked and saw that Teayre was the one to send the request this time. Without hesitation he accepted the quest as he gave a smile, "Of course I will. Ever since that night on the fourth floor that I proposed, I was prepared for it every single day up to now."

Sliding back he gently helped his fiancee, now wife, to her feet as he gave a smile, "Teayre, Narlia. I'll always be by your side. You can be sure of that. I Calrex, Calnus, will be there for you through thick and thin, whether your sick of healthy, no matter what. I did so before, as your boyfriend, your fiancee, and now your husband. I'll always be there for you."

Drawing the sword he had strapped he planted it into the ground next to him, reflecting their good friend Meokka's handiwork. Against the silver shine of the blade the engraved words: "In commemoration of Calrex and Teayre's wedding." stood out clearly.

Looking into his wife's eyes Calrex gave a smile as he gave another kiss to her, "I promise I will..."

Edited by Calrex

Teayre pushed herself up out of Calrex’s lap. Looking at him smiling. Simply smiling. She held his hands as she gazed out over the foggy night sky. The girl was unable to speak, they had actually gone through with it they were now married. Looking at her husband Teayre steals another kiss from him. Standing up she pulls him off the bench and right next to the edge of the cliff. The thousands of feet below them where various eagles soared and cried out. “Bel… If only you could have been here…” Turning to Calrex the girl nuzzles his chin and bring her menu down before suddenly a blue metal armour surrounds her. Looking up at and out of the eyes holes of the grand chariot Teayre stumbles as she walks along a little bit before stumbling. Quickly unequiping the armour she looks at her new husband. “How do you wear that thing?!” Slowly Teayre meanders her way to the exit of the high fields.