(PP - F2) Long Awaited Wedding Moment <<Saying Vows>> (Teayre)

(1 Post Remaining while Obsessive Allure is active)

Calrex couldn't help but give a laugh as he saw Teayre put on the Grand Chariot, seeing the armor shift to fit her avatar. "Heh, well it certainly helps to have the heavy armor skill for it. But trust me, that turns into a heatbox when we're on the ninth floor."

As he watched his wife start to head towards the exit he went and picked up the Soothing Salve he left underneath the tree before catching up to her, also resheathing the commemorative sword before following behind, wrapping his arms around her while keeping pace, "So, what did you want to do now? Usually wedded couples go on some kind of honeymoon right? We could retire to a nice inn back on the fourth floor, or go exploring somewhere. I'm up for anything as long as it's with you."

"I swear this potion....I hope it's almost over..."

Looking out at the sky Calrex looked around as he saw that the two were fully out of the safe zone, releasing his hug as he drew the commemorative sword. Even though it didn't have any enhancements, he knew that his skills were more than enough to fend off any creatures that came their way.

"A honeymoon? Why doesn't that sound most fantastic! Perhaps you two will get along just fine." A red haired man stepped forward towards the duo a huge smile plastered all over his face. "I've been looking everywhere for you Narlia, now I've finally found you we can have some fun together! After all I joined the game to play with you, just like I played with your sister before she... Left us."

Turning his head to the boy in blue Alston bows low. "Forgive me I didn't realise my daughter had found someone so, measley to  be with. But I digress." Placing a hand on Teayre's should Akarim gently brushes Calrex away while looking the crimson maiden directly in the eye. " Your going to play with me right Narlia, or do I have to tell your friend here about how much of a naughty girl you are being unable to keep your sister here."

Edited by Akarim

Teayre shuddered to a halt as she saw who stood in front of them, the mocking laughter of his theatrics echoing in her ears. Her red eyes followed him as he saunteered towards her the words that his mouth secreted causing the girl to freeze.

As he approached her brushing Calrex to the side. Wait he brushed Calrex to the side? A quick furrow of the brow as Teayre felt her father's hand getting placed on her shoulder. A second went by and then the girl snapped her blade was suddenly drawn there wasn't a chance she would have missed at this range. The weapon cut deeply through his torso sending him into mid air where the player let out an earth shattering piercing laugh as he vanished into pixels. The muramasa was planted point first into the ground as Teayre turns to Calrex wrapping her arms around him sobbing.

ID: 38781 BD: 6 (3+3Acc)

Teayre: 141/141 Energy: 30/34

Akarim -9/4

Edited by Teayre

(Obsessive Allure Deactivated)

"Wha?"

Looking forward Calrex saw the man in front of him, his mind immediately putting things together. This man was Teayre's father. Memories flashed of when he eliminated the information broker. Gritting his teeth as he felt his hand get swatted to the side his right tigthened as the commemorative sword glowed golden as he prepared <<Meteor Break>>. However, before he could do anything two things happened. One, the potion that he was under the influence of wore off as he felt his mind seem to regain control of itself, catching him by surprise.

At the same time he watched his wife cleaved the man in half before she planted her sword into the ground and wrapped him in an embrace. His eyes widened in surprise as his Sword Art died out, dropping the sword as he wrapped Teayre up, returning her embrace. Giving a calming breath he closed his eyes as he felt some tears form beneath his eyelids, "Guess I was unable to protect her from that after all..."

A significant amount of time seemed to have passed as the two remained there. Giving a calming breath Calrex opened his eyes, which were partially dimmed, as if the cold persona was partially taking over. Gently breaking the embrace he picked up the commemorative blade, resheathing it as he gave Teayre a kiss on the forehead, "Come on, we'd best get moving. Like I said, whatever happens I'll be here for you, so tell me, what do you want to do now?"

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • Quest Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 per player)
  • Quest Item:
    • Dowry: 1000 col
    • Shared Inventory (Will use Google spreadsheet to keep track)
  • Akarim player killed / Teayre changes to PKer (orange) status