PP - F13 Duo Effort (Sub-Dungeon Exploration) (Teayre)

OOC: Not sure yet if this will take place before or after the <<Saying Vows>> quest *shrugs*

IC:

Calrex got up from the couch in the Amethyst Boutique, giving a smile as he looked over as Teayre. Walking over he gave her a quick peck on the head, "Looks like I've got some time today, so I was thinking about going on a material gathering trip. Feel up for joining me?"

Swiping on his menu he equipped all of the gear he normally carried on him. Since he was only wearing his casual combat clothing to start, a flurry of lights appeared on his body as the equipment materialized on his avatar. First was the Grand Dragoon, the deep-sea blue set of pauldrons and poleyns that fit over his clothing. Second came the Grand Blade, whose scabbard attached to the back of his hip, handle extending towards his right arm. Third and fourth were the accessories that Teayre herself had made for him: The Amethyst Charm, a representation of Calrex and Teayre, which attached to the end of his sword's handle, and the Tide Pendant, which wrapped around his neck in a necklace.

"Guess I'm feeling in a pretty good mood today. I haven't checked Teayre's job queue just yet, so I hope she's not busy. We've both been busy, so I would like to try and spend some time with her before the next raid. Even though we're both currently solo players, at times it almost feels like we have less time than when we were council members of Absolute Pin."

Edited by Calrex
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stretching her arms up Teayre grabs Calrex’s hand pulling him back down onto the couch as she slipped her legs over his and shuffled onto his lap hugging him. Blushing she looks him in the eye a small mischievous smile on her face after he kisses her on the head. “You know I’m always up for joining you Callie.” Rubbing her nose against his she leans in a bit more stealing a kiss before wrapping her arms around his neck. “I should probably get a few of my jobs done…” Teayre looks over at the corkboard with a few order slips pinned to them.

Sighing she stands up, walking over and pulling out a drawer, “But…. I’m low on materials. So it’s a win – win.” Grinning at her husband she pounces on him. “Guess we’re going then. Where were you thinking?” The red mist swirled up to the windows of the Amethyst Boutique, “One of the lower floors?” Lowering her head Teayre rests it on the bluenette’s chest despite plate armour being in the way. Her fingers slip to the Amethyst Charm gently running along the contours of the small amulet.

Calrex gave a smile as his wife pulled him back onto the couch before sitting on top of him. The act made his cheeks tinge a deep red as he nodded, "Low on ma...wah!"

As she pounced on him again the bluenette's face flushed a deeper red before wrapping Teayre up in his arms, holding her close, "I was thinking that we go to the fourth floor this time. I haven't done any material gathering on that floor in the past, so we might be able to get some interesting items for use in your crafts there."

"Besides, it's better than hanging out in the doom and gloom of this floor. I still haven't seen the Immortal Object error appear, but it seems that the durability of the shop is sound for now. There's only aesthetic damage to the exterior. Once I start seeing bowing out in any area of it though, I should probably start protecting it again."

Swiping on his menu he temporarily unequipped his armor, letting the redhead's head gently fall onto his chest as he brushed her hair with his free hand, "However, we can take our time with it should you want to do so. I'm just happy being able to be with you Teayrie."

Nodding Teayre nuzzled Calrex’s head some more as he unequipped her armour she let out a small gasp of surprise as she dropped a few inches onto her husband’s chest. Gazing up at his eyes she saw that they were darting towards the door and the various walls, furrowing her brow she places a finger on his chin. “Oi! Don’t you dare think about it.” The tone in her voice was the same one that she used when she was calling orders in the middle of fights. “Don’t think for a second and bowing out like you did before, I’ve only just started to get you sleeping with me again… I don’t want to lose what I just got back.” Blushing as she whispers the last sentence Teayre buries her head into his chest. Smiling as his hand ran through her hair the girl peered up cautiously through a few strands before quickly like a cobra snapping up for a kiss and coming back down.

After several minutes she pushes herself up, equipping her gear a lighter red coat appears around her. The Sailor’s Uniform basic armour she had ordered a while ago appears underneath the coat as she kneels down and picks the Muramasa up from the ground. A small black gem appears at her neckline with a silver snake dangling underneath it. “I’m ready Cal. We can still take it easy though.”

Calrex gave a smile as he looked up to see his wife switch her gear, looking in surprise as he saw her swap out the leather-like outfit of her Tainted Purity gear for the black sailor uniform and a basic red coat, "If I were being honest with myself, I like her wearing these outfits, or even the ones I saw her in when we were still lower level. Tainted Purity...sounds a bit too extreme for what she's been through."

Getting to his feet he gave a grin before swooping Teayre up with his arms, lifting her up so that she was face-to-face with him as he gave another kiss to her, "Don't worry. As long as this shop doesn't show signs of falling, you can be sure I'll be with you when you go to sleep. I'm not going to do something foolish like that again without a strong reasonable cause. Even if so, I'll be sure not to quietly bear the burden on my own."

Gently setting her back down he made sure all of his gear was ready as the Grand Dragoon reappeared, the pauldrons and poleyns wrapping around his knees and shoulders, fitting onto his casual combat clothing as he gave a nod, "Of course. Maybe we can have some of your delicious hot cocoa before we go. Since we're going to the fourth floor, might as well have something to keep us warm.

Edited by Calrex

I'm not going to do something foolish like that again without a strong reasonable cause. Without hesitation Teayre drew her blade and brought it to Calrex’s throat. “Don’t you even dare!” She screams at him, her arm shaking the blade clattering down to the floor as she ran forwards wrapping her arms around him. “Don’t you dare.” She sobs into his chest, gripping him tightly. Nodding at the hot cocoa suggestion still not moving. Slowly she sinks back down on the couch, “I don’t want you like that again Callie… I don’t want you in that much pain again.” Slowly shuffling forwards Teayre sheathes the six foot blade before resting it against the wall. “Sorry. I over-reacted that was out of order of me.”

Unable to look her husband in the eye the petite girl began to work on creating two cups of hot chocolate carefully boiling the water and stirring the powder in. “Sorry it’s not a proper one.” She took a sip from one of the mugs and passed it to her husband before taking her seat on the couch feet tucked underneath us before tucking into the other mug. “I’m really sorry Cal.”

Edited by Teayre

As Calrex saw his wife drew her blade threateningly at him he gave a small sigh. Normally, if this were real life he probably would have been more afraid of the katana's edge being so close to his throat, but after spending so much time in SAO sustaining hits from much larger creatures, a threatening weapon didn't pose as much of a scare. However, as Teayre dropped her weapon embraced him, returning it as he held her close before she broke the hug and resheathed the Muramasa. Compared to her height, the blade seemed awkward to wield, but the bluenette knew from watching her fight just how deadly she was with the blade.

Accepting the cup of hot cocoa from her he took a sip, a small smile on his face, but with all the warmth he usually showed, "It still tastes amazing. There's no need to apologize. I was the one that lost my calm when I'm usually careful with my training and actions."

Gently resting the mug on his lap, hands wrapped around it he turned so that he was facing towards the redhead, "I need to be careful, that I can see you when we make it out of here, and have some of that ramen you were telling me about."

Edited by Calrex
  • 2 weeks later...

Her eyes darting up occasionally to Calrex, Teayre bit her lip before taking another quick sip of her hot chocolate. "It still tastes amazing. There's no need to apologize. I was the one that lost my calm when I'm usually careful with my training and actions." The red headed girl shakes her head as her husband speaks. “No Cal, I shouldn’t have reacted like that… It was… It was like I was him.” Her arms going solid Teayre dips her head down eyes focused on the small bubbles that floated on the top of her drink. Taking a small sip she swallows. “I should know better…” Her voice was bitter as she stood up shaking herself off and stepping outside. The muramasa’s sheath and blade held firmly in her left hand.

The door swung on its hinges as Teayre left it open, taking a deep breath the red fog swilled around her feet. Closing her eyes the girl holds her breath for several moments before exhaling slowly. Slamming her blade down in its sheath vertically in front of her the girl eyes the mobs in front of her. “Cal. We have mats.” The fog thins and even more enemies could be seen scattered close by. Just enough to give the duo some time in between pulls. “Also, I’m sorry. We’ll take it in turns from now on okay?”

Calrex gave a nod as he finished his hot cocoa, looking down as he saw only small bits of the liquid remaining in the mug. Setting it on the nearby counter he gave a calming breath before looking back at the redhead. Seeing Teayre walk out the door he quickly followed, seeing that right outside of the boutique was a series of creatures, as if they were waiting for the two to emerge, "Oh great a welcoming party..."

Drawing the Grand Blade he gave a nod as he stepped to his wife's side, "Sure, that's perfectly fine. Heh, ladies first then?"

With a smirk he flipped his sword into a reverse grip before swiping on his menu, confirming his equipment. With the Grand Blade in his hand, the Grand Dragoon armor on his body, and his two accessories in their respective locations, he felt he was ready for their little trip to be under way.

"Let's see how much we can rake in this time."

"Alright Teayrie, when you're ready let's get this show on the road."

Raising his sword high the Grand Blade lit alight with a light blue glow as he activated <<Howl>>, slamming it down into the earth as the monstrous roar exploded from his blade, passing through the first group of monsters, "All yours."

HP List
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 285/285
   Energy: 55/55
Teayre: 153/153
   Energy: 37/37

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 1: 143/143
Corrupt Human 2: 143/143
Corrupt Human 3: 143/143
Corrupt Human 4: 143/143
DMG: 55
MIT: 36

Edited by Calrex

Without speaking Teayre had already begun to surge forwards her blade a purple blue as the sword art cut through the enemies. Slowing to a halt in front of Calrex she grins up at him as the word ‘yours’ is uttered. Tiptoeing she places a kiss on his lips before ducking as a jagged blade flies over her head and clatters into Calrex’s armour. “Nope they’re yours.” Quickly scurrying behind Calrex she gently places her hand on his back and pushes forwards. “Let’s clear this up so we can try and sleep tonight Callie.” The girl whispers into his ear before using her sheathed muramasa as a prop to stand up with.

ID: 42980 BD: 8 (7 + 3 ACC) CD: 9 LD: 12

HP List
   Energy: 55/55
   Energy: 17/37 (20 Used)

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 1: 9/143 (13+ 4 Charge)*10 – 36 MIT = 134 DMG
Corrupt Human 2: 9/143 (13+ 4 Charge)*10 – 36 MIT = 134 DMG
Corrupt Human 3: 9/143 (13+ 4 Charge)*10 – 36 MIT = 134 DMG
Corrupt Human 4: 9/143 (13+ 4 Charge)*10 – 36 MIT = 134 DMG

Edited by Teayre

ID: 42988
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +2) = 1
Loot Dice: 19 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 22 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Vertical Square>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 47 Remaining)

As Teayre stole a kiss from him Calrex's cheeks flushed before he gave a calming breath, his eyes widening as he felt the gentle push forward from behind.

"Let’s clear this up so we can try and sleep tonight Callie."

"Heh, you got it."

Rushing forward he unleashed both his <<Sharp Nail>> and <<Charge>> techniques as he flew forward, piercing through all four of the humans with the trio of fierce stabs, forcing them to quickly disperse into crystals.

Turning back to face his wife Calrex gave a warm smile, his cheeks still stained red as he gave a sigh of relief, "Alright, that takes care of them."

Loot List:
4 Materials
Bonus Loot: 4 Materials + 5720 col (Mob HP 143 (4) * 10 col = 5720)

HP List
   Energy: 55/55 (-8)
   Energy: 17/37

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 1: -33/143 (10+3 DMG * 6 Art - 36 MIT = 42 DMG)
Corrupt Human 2: -33/143 (AOE)
Corrupt Human 3: -33/143 (AOE)
Corrupt Human 4: -33/143 (AOE)

Edited by Calrex

As her husband charged forwards Teayre had already rushed in the opposite direction towards the next group catching a small smile coming from Calrex’s lips as her blade slices past the mobs. Dashing back towards him as the group surged around her the red head gasps as she ducks underneath a blade watching each one cut deep into her partner. Spinning her blade around her wrist Teayre catches it her eyes narrowing as she takes a deep breath, her left hand gently running over the very bottom of the hilt Teayre quickly spins and two short slashes left the mobs are cut deeply.

Spoiler

ID: 42992 BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 Concentration) CD: 5 MD: 10 (Nat)

HP List

(H:3) Calrex: 281/285 (55 + 2 – 60 MIT) = 1 DMG * 4 = 4 DMG
   Energy: 47/55
(H:1) Teayre:
 153/153
   Energy: 6/37 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 1:  77/143 (13+4 DMG * 6 Art - 36 MIT = 66 DMG)
Corrupt Human 2: 77/143 (AOE)
Corrupt Human 3: 77/143 (AOE)
Corrupt Human 4: 77/143 (AOE)

Total Loot List:
8 x Materials
5720 Col

Edited by Teayre

ID: 43000
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3) = 5 (Disregarded Due to Meditation)
Craft Dice: 12 (Meditation Success / Negative Status Effects Removed and 5% HP Recovered)
<<Meditation>> Activated (1 Energy Recovered / 48 Remaining)

Just as quick as he had finished the first mob, Calrex turned to see that Teayre had already engaged another, "Well, it's a good thing I've got lots of energy to spare."

Giving a smirk he watched as the four blows bounced off his armor, leaving only a sliver of damage from all the attacks, not even enough to kill a low level player. With a calming breath he decided rather than use his energy to finish them off this time, to recover the lost health and wait for the rime opportunity to attack.

As his <<Meditation>> skill activated it built up to the flash, his HP recovering back to full. Getting back to his feet he gave a nod to his wife before returning his attention to the creatures in front of them.

HP List
(H:3) Calrex: 285/285 (+15 Meditation)
   Energy: 48/55 (+1)
(H:1) Teayre:
 153/153
   Energy: 6/37 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 1:  77/143
Corrupt Human 2: 77/143
Corrupt Human 3: 77/143
Corrupt Human 4: 77/143

Edited by Calrex

The blades that had cut into Calrex returned into his body just as quickly. The health that had just slipped back up fell down again. Gritting her teeth Teayre dashed forwards her blade shooting out cutting one of the corrupted humans clean in the chest knocking his health almost to nil. Breathing heavily the crimson maiden supports herself by planting the muramasa point down into the earth and leaning on it. “I’m out of energy Cal, you need to finish them up.” Standing up straight the girl looks around quickly as the melee in by her ensues. “We seem to be okay at the moment, I think we can make a break for the twelfth floor boss room after these mobs.”

Spoiler

ID: 43011 BD: 5 (3 + 2 ACC) CD: 8 MD: 6 (8 – 2 EVA)

(H:3) Calrex: 281/285 (55 – 60) = 1 DMG *4
   Energy: 48/55
(H:1) Teayre:
 153/153
   Energy: 0/37 (7Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 1:  22/143 (13 * 7) – 36 MIT = 55 DMG
Corrupt Human 2: 77/143
Corrupt Human 3: 77/143
Corrupt Human 4: 77/143

Total Loot List:
8 x Materials
5720 Col

Edited by Teayre

ID: 43018
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Loot Dice: 8 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +) = 11 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 35 Remaining)

Calrex gave a nod as Teayre signaled that she was out of energy, "Alright then, just focus on recovering for now. I've got these guys."

Giving a calming breath he rushed forward before leaping skyward. As he reached the apex of his jump the Grand Blade became surrounded by the electrical energy of his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art. Beginning his descent he also activated his <<Charge>> skill, increasing his velocity as he pierced the ground with his sword, releasing the electrical energy outwards, striking all four of the corrupted humans before the most injured monster burst into crystals.

Extracting his sword from the ground the bluenette gave a quick exhale to remain focused, "Yeah, once we're done with these guys let's get a move on to the boss room. Course, if all the battles go like this we can probably take it easy on the rushing, heh."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 715 col (Mob HP 143 * 5 col = 715)

(H:4) Calrex: 281/285
   Energy: 35/55 (-14+1)
(H:1) Teayre:
 153/153
   Energy: 0/37

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 1: -33/143 (10+3 DMG * 7 Art – 36 MIT = 55 DMG)
Corrupt Human 2: 22/143 (AOE)
Corrupt Human 3: 22/143 (AOE)
Corrupt Human 4: 22/143 (AOE)

Total Loot List:
9 x Materials
6435 Col

Edited by Calrex

Breathing heavily Teayre could only watch as lightning shot out of Calrex sword causing all four enemies to spasm around him. The one she had struck shook more violently than the rest before exploding in a violent wave of pixels. Two of the humans moved in their jagged blades swinging at the bluenette. The third one caught small red’s eye. Dashing her blade moving slower than normal she blocks the attack before unleashing a series of strikes at the mob herself. “Right shoulder, Left shoulder, thrust right shoulder left right” Blinking for a moment Teayre feinted to right shoulder before slicing diagonally upwards. Her foe saw it coming however and parried her blow, but not quite quick enough. The tip of the Muramasa caught the mobs leg only reducing its health bar a small amount.

Spoiler

ID: 43110 BD: 8 (8 + 2 ACC) CD: 1 LD: 15 MD:  5 (7 – 2 EVA)

(H:4) Calrex: 281/285
   Energy: 35/55 (-14+1)
(H:3) Teayre:
 153/153
(Regen 1, Used 1)

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 2: 21/143 1 DMG (13 – MIT) = 1 DMG
Corrupt Human 3:
 22/143
Corrupt Human 4:
 22/143

Total Loot List:
9 x Materials
6435 Col

Edited by Teayre

ID: 43139
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Craft Dice: 12 (Battle Healing Activated / 5% HP Recovered)
Loot Dice: 3 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 6
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 22 Remaining)

Calrex gave a nod as he noticed Teayre use her one regained energy point in an attempt to keep one of the three off of him. Deciding he should finish this he leapt skyward as his <<Battle Healing>> skill activated, replenishing the lost health the monsters had inflicted. As he descended once again the Grand Blade lit alight with the electrical energy as he pierced the ground, sending out the bolts of lightnings from his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art, eliminating the remaining three.

Flicking his sword to the side he resheathed the Grand Blade before walking over, "It's going to be a bit before she regained her energy, so..."

"Excuse me Teayrie."

Quickly reaching down he scooped her up in his arms and began making their way towards the twelfth floor boss room, "I'll carry you for now, at least until you energy fully recovers, alright?"

Loot List:
3 Materials

(H:4) Calrex: 285/285 (+15 HP)
   Energy: 22/55 (-14+1)
(H:3) Teayre:
 153/153

Enemies:
Corrupt Human 2: -13/143 (10 DMG * 7 Art - 36 MIT = 34 DMG)
Corrupt Human 3:
-12/143 (AOE)
Corrupt Human 4:
-12/143 (AOE)

Edited by Calrex

As Calrex scooped her up Teayre let out a small gasp as her left hand kept hold of her weapon, her right hand snaked up and around Calrex’s next keeping herself tight against his body. “Cal…” Smiling she felt her eyes fluttering closed as she rested in his arms. “S-sorry… I think I need to sleep for a bit…” Her breathing started to slow down and become deeper. Her hand stayed clamped around the muramasa whilst her right arm fell limply from her husband’s neck. Her brow that was so often furrowed softened as sleep embraced Teayre Muramasa the Crimson Maiden.

Total Loot List:
12 x Materials
6435 Col

Edited by Teayre

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge)

Watching Teayre fall asleep in his arms Calrex gave a smile, his cheeks tinged red as he made sure to secure his arms so that she didn't fall. Looking out at the expanse of the graveyard themed floor he gave a small sigh to himself, "Alright, best get a move on."

Taking the least uneven path the Ultramarine Knight made his way in the direction of the previous floor's boss room, the only current way that his wife would travel between the floors. Without his <<Reveal>> skill he wasn't able to see through the landscape, meaning that the creatures that populated the floor would have hiding spots. Nonetheless, he kept himself vigilant as he continued moving.

The town began to leave his peripheral vision as he retraced the path the two had took when they had comes scouting on the floor after the floor raid, with the staircase becoming visible in the distance.

"I guess all of this training is starting to pay off. This is a lot easier from the first time I attempted this, heh. Maybe if I'm lucky.."

Pulling up his menu he began to set up the destination for their material gathering trip.

As she lay in her husband’s arms swaying as he carried her. Eyes were resting shut as the rhythmic walking turned her mind. A cold sweat broke out over her face as Teayre began to moan the word ‘No’ whilst she slept. Her free hand reaching up grasping at thin air before it falls down to her side as her breathing starts to become erratic. She screams, “LISS!” Her eyes flying open. Smacking Calrex’s chest Teayre rolls away the muramasa flying into her hand. “GET AWAY! GET AWAY FROM ME!” The blade begins to glow a deep purple she spins, eyes darting to every corner of the swirling mist. “STAY AWAY!”