[Complete][PP:F9] The Hellfire Club <<Guardian of Fire>> [Kalesh, Calrex]

Kalesh raised a brow to Calrex before figuring out what he meant. He chuckled and shook his head before saying "I dunno about special, but I can finish this up!" He says confidently as he charges forward, both clawed hands held to the opposite ends of his body with the palms facing inward. The moment he entered into range he slashed at the air, the claws which now glowed crimson sliced through the air and struck all three heads, covering them in claw marks before the monster howled in pain and shattered apart, leaving a nice little collection of materials for him! To Kalesh's mind he supposed they each counted as one monster, so he tossed a material each to his party members, Kalesh himself holding onto a fiery fang.

He did feel thankful to Calrex for not ending the fight before he could even get a hit in. It would have been a bit annoying for him, taking credit for a fight he was merely present for but didn't take part in directly. He put the material into his inventory and said happily "Mission complete!" He says before getting some more water from his inventory and pouring it over himself to help cool off.

Kalesh: 84/84
Energy: 18/21 +1 -2
Sword Art: Primal Burst [9(Crit!)x1x1+AOE]

Cerberus Head 1: 7/75
Cerberus Head 2: 7/75
Cerberus Head 3: 7/75

[ID# 36754][BD: 9][LD: 5]

+1 material to each party member!

((Oh, and strictly speaking it says we just have to RP that two days have passed to get to the cave, not so much we have to RP two full days xP I am sure timeskips are applicable.))

Edited by Kalesh

OOC: We can round up the tour and head back to Vulcan than, I'll make a 'camp' area for us in this post to round out the end of the day or something. 

With the Boss defeated by the Crimson Berserker no less, Opal had swept her blade off to the side and then sheathing it into its equally lengthy saya. Hefting it over one shoulder, she looked to the company and gave a weak smile only due to the heat index of the swelter box. Brushing off what appeared to be the remaining embers of her burn status, Opal nodded to the two men.

"We should get going before we have to fight the mini boss again...I don't know about you two, but it was not quite enjoyable being licked by lava hot flames like that." Opal shuddered at the thought once again, the sweat now pouring down in larger beads off her more curvy features. Backtracking to the mouth of the Inferno Cave, Opal figured it would be a good idea to rest up. Should they fall victim to any mobs while they were low on energy as she was, as well as Health might prove to be harmful for the entire party...Well, considering Calrex was Elite Status, they didn't have much to worry about. However, each one of them, if they planned on being a Front Liner, had to carry his or her own weight.

"How about we set up camp for the night? We can stay at the mouth of the cave, at least our flanks will be protected and all we have to worry about is mobs coming from back in the there or just outside. I can take first watch, if you two wanna get some rest. Although in this heat, how the hell do you stay cool when sleeping?" her only thoughts were those of being naked, but being with two males she found that to not be a good idea to keep cool. 

OOC: Lol, sounds good. XD

IC:

With the battle over Calrex gave a sigh of relief as he resheathed the Grand Blade back into its scabbard, giving a nod to the redhead that had finished off the field boss, catching the material he had tossed over to him, "Heh, thanks. I'll likely not make use of this, but I'm sure someone will. Nice work there Sabertooth."

Turning around he gave a affirming nod as Opal suggested that the three of them depart from the cavern, that way they would avoid any potential respawns of the enemies in the area, "Sounds good. There should be a rock formation nearby, not too far from here. When I ended up resting for the night the last time I came here, it worked decently well at keeping me out of sight while I rested. From what I know I think the hellhounds are confined to the space inside of the Inferno Cavern, so the only threats we'll have to worry about outside will be the roaming field monsters and possibly any PKers that are still wandering about."

Swiping on his menu he sent the Grand Blade back to his inventory as he gave a stretch of his arms, "Well, the last time I came here I was still acclimating to the heat. Honestly I actually ended up walking around shirtless for a decent amount of time. However, now I think I've adjusted, so even wearing the gear I have on now I'm not feeling the heat."

Kalesh chuckled as he is compared to a certain x-men character again, grinning mischievously he says "Careful, Sabertooth would destroy Beast in a fight." After making his retort he makes sure to follow after the others, sighing dramatically at his latest dilemma upon seeing the flaming monster's fangs. "I wish I could get burn instead of bleed. Would be awesome to have flaming claws or something like it." He shrugged his shoulders dismissively. He'd be very tempted to try and get such a weapon if he could. He'd heard in hearsay that Zelrius used to have a flaming sword, but that was neither here nor there, odds were that unique items wouldn't just adapt to their users. At least, that's what he thought.

Shaking his head to rid himself of such thoughts he happily says "I wouldn't mind camping out I suppose." He took a breath to calm his heart. He knew these people wouldn't kill him in his sleep, but he was still nervous about the idea despite his attempts to mask it. He didn't remove his weapons, keeping them around his arms as if they were a part of him as he idly joins into the conversation. "I don't know that I am acclimated or not, but either way, there is just something very satisfying about dumping cold water over yourself here. I find it amazing how fast it just steams off too!... In the real world I was the type who put the shower on all the way on hot and wore a sweatshirt in the summer just 'cus. I love the rush of extreme temperatures." He shrugged his shoulders and said to Opal "Thanks, I'll take the second watch then." Odds were he wasn't going to sleep after Opal woke him, just make do on the rest he got.

OOC: Feel free to have Opal rest up near a rock or something in the cave, she wont lay down though on the ground. Also, after that sequence we can start wrapping up the thread and getting back to Vulcan. 

While the two slept, Opal had stood just outside the foot of the Inferno Cavern. Her eyes were set forward in the bleakness of the uncomfortably hot area as she studied the landscape. There was not much to look at and the scent of sulfur was constantly in the air, a smell she had learned and recognized from her chemistry classes. Yawning slightly, she rose a hand to the surface of her lips and blinked a few times while stretching in place. The muscles in her body slowly seemed to creak and pop as she moved her joints and rounded out her body continuing to keep watch. She was unsure how the others were able to do sleep in this heat, she was so uncomfortable now she would have to disrobe entirely to be truly comfortable, but with two men lurking about that only spelled bad news for her. Scoffing to herself, she brushed dainty colored red fingernails through the strands of ebony hair. Honey eyes followed her face as she looked over her shoulder to make sure their rear was protected as well. 

Thanks to the hint Calrex gave them earlier and finding a suitable spot to camp out, they were pretty safe from any roaming mobs. Sweeping a hand over the console to check the time, barely two hours had passed and she was more than bored. A few more pressed of her inventory and an orange scented stick materialized between her fingers, the burning of the ash smelled of sweet oranges as she brought it to her lips and indulged herself on the calming effect of her cigarette. Mixing with the sulfuric like air, the tangerine smoke escaped from her mouth leaving a citrus flavor lingering on her palette. Flicking the ashes, which were no more than normal ash with a slight orange tint to them, scattered into the winds as took in another long drag.

Allowing the orange plume to escape through both her nose and mouth she leaned on the saya of her blade and brought out another item. The mixture was that of a light blue but its contents were a mystery, none the less, it was time to take her 'medicine' already she felt the anxiety start to build and tense her muscles, her hands would start shaking any moment now and the fix was in this bottle. Taking a large gulp from it, she swallowed the contents, her mind easing down and her hands ridding the shakes. Hey honey eyes took more of a pale than vibrant color after consuming the contents, but it was necessary for the time being. She'd let them sleep a bit longer, it was only two hours into her watch anyways. 

Calrex gave a nod as his teammates took up his suggestion of rest location as the three entered into the rock formation's ground level area. As it was when he was last there, the circular interior seemed to pose a good area to rest and stay out of sight of outside threats. Since Opal had opted to take the first night shift, and Kalesh the second, the bluenette figured that he would be taking the last, "Heh, last time I did this was with Oikawa, Teayre, and Tristan on that failed excursion to find the Iron Guardian. Nonetheless, it's a smart idea. Last time I went alone out here, two of my swords were temporarily stolen."

His mind traced back to the time he had to fight off the men from the organization that was after Opal, the man known as the Lava Fist or Volcano and his cronies. He had made short work of them, but the incident had irritated him enough that he ended up threatening the man, not to mention killing the paranoid information broker that had attacked him out of suspicion he was working with others to take the quest drop. In fact, the broker was in cohorts with Sensui and his men for that mission. The entire thing was a large black splotch on his career as an adventurer, at least in his book. Losing his calm, killing another player without hesitation, even if he was trying to protect those he cared about, those were things that could have been avoided if he had been more careful.

Nonetheless, now wasn't the time to be reflecting on it. If anything he was at least grateful he had enough self-control to not attack first. Doing so would have turned him orange, and that had it's own challenges to deal with.

Sitting down and resting his back against the wall he folded his arms over himself, tilting his head down as he let himself relax, his breathing becoming more slow, steady, and deep as he let himself drift into a slumber.

When Opal woke him from his nap he groaned softly and shook the sleep from his head before stretching out and moving out to keep his eyes out on the horizons. He wasn't going to let anything get past him, and if anything did, he'd not let them through without a claw in the back at minimum. It had been a long time since he got any trouble from Sensui's men when he was with Opal. Either they didn't want anything to do with the red haired player and never reported him being there, or they didn't think he was a threat. Either way ever since he removed a limb from three people and attached a fourth to a tree with the business end of a sword, they left him alone. He was somewhat thankful for that, but it also meant no heat had been taken off of Opal, if she had any to begin with. He let out a long drawn out sigh as he walked around and the others rested.

He found himself glancing down at his claws, admiring them before he mumbled "I should think about getting the final rank for you guys..." With the death of the field boss he had all the experience he needed. He could rank up these claws to their highest point now. Still, it wasn't an everyday occurrence. He would have to do something special to mark the occasion. He found his eyes wandering to the right and he noticed something which made him smirk. He knew what he was going to do. He memorizes some of the local mountains and stretches out before turning and heading back to the others and saying "You're up, Calrex." He gives him a nudge to be sure before moving to settle himself down curled up on the ground with one hand acting as a pillow while the other was tucked into the upper part of his jacket, gripping the teleport crystal they both knew simply waited there to be used.

OOC: So erm...after this post, Calrex can watch guard...or something, then Kalesh can rouse Opal/ Start us back up on our journey, and then I can finish us off and get this thread locked. Sounds good? Good! 

Nightmares flooded her eyes, sounds of displeasure escaping her closed lips as she had leaned against a rock formation, her saya pressed to her body as she always kept the weapon close at hand as a safety blanket. She always had the worst dreams and the heat made no difference here and now. This one nightmare was the use of ghostly hands moving in and out of her body, groping every curvaceous nature of her figure until it felt like she was being drawn into the darkness. Hands on her throat, arms, legs and chains rattling from all over. She could not scream or yell due to the panic in her mind and she feared the worst possible outcome. The woman, while sleeping, only made minor noises escaping her lips but the true horrors were played out in her mind. All the while she continued to scream and attempt to get away from these ghostly hands, the smell of sulfur was diluted with the aroma of a fresh ocean breeze wafting over the currents of water. A man with unmistakable features seem to take form in her mind as thick wet tongue rolled over the sensitive parts of her body, grimacing and with a contorted face Opal finally snapped out of her dream state with a flail of her arms and yelling out loud the word "STOP!" Breathing hard she looked around, she was alone for the most part, the others a bit further away...she doubt they could have heard her from the distance. Her eyes turned glassy and she slowly fell back towards the wall, hands shaking as she swept through her menu once more and revealed a questionable tonic. Drinking the contents had helped her calm the trembling in her hands, but she seemed to be growing an addiction to this liquid. Her digits furled and unfurled in place grasping the air to get feeling back in her body. Tucking her head into her arms, she closed her eyes but did not sleep anymore. 

OOC: Lol, I disagree!...Nah I'm good :P

IC:

"Hm? Ah, right, thanks Kalesh."

Waking up from his sleep Calrex got up and stood upright, dusting off the back of his clothing as he swiped on his menu, making sure all of his combat gear was equipped. After confirming he was good to go, he gave a nod before stepping outside, standing just outside of the entryway as he extracted the Grand Blade from its sheath, planting it into the ground in front of him. Crossing his arms he leaned against the rock structure, giving a small sigh as he settled into the position.

It wasn't long into his watch that he heard a loud scream from inside their rest point, looking inside with his <<Reveal>> skill to see that Opal had shifted her sleeping position. Making a quick deduction he figured that the raven-haired woman had some sort of nightmare or its equivalent that woke her temporarily from her slumber. Stepping back outside he returned back to his watch, persisting his vision Extra skill as he continued to scan the area for potential threats.

"Looks like it should be almost time to get moving again. Hopefully we won't get any surprise distractions happening again. I'm really not in the mood to dealing with those blowhards again. Yet somehow I have a feeling I'll be seeing them sooner than later."

Kalesh nearly growled at the faint sound of a scream, his eyes shooting wide she glanced around like a spooked beast, claw at the ready to scratch anything that got too close as he searched for an enemy that was not there. He hadn't been asleep, just resting his virtual body, so he was still alert as he sat himself down and put a hand to his heart, taking a deep breath to calm himself as he shakes a bit. A scare like that was not something he wanted to deal with. He looked to the corner of his vision. The healthbars there were untouched, and no negative status effects were triggered. After convincing himself everything was calm he removed his clawed hand from his chest and rested it back down to the ground of the sweltering volcano floor. Regardless, he wasn't going to not check on people in case they were being chased or something. It didn't take long for him to note Calrex, so he ran over to the cave and stared inside with worry in his eyes "You alright, Opal?..." He figured from the scream and the... look about her she had that dream again. This wasn't the first time she woke up screaming near him.

He looked to her and took a few steps closer and held out his right hand in offer to help her up if she wanted it, his claw having been removed from that hand for her. "If you want to vent off some steam, I'm willing to bare the brunt of it." He offers to her curiously, sure she had a lot of frustrations and stress in need of letting out. "If not, I think we should get to town so you can get to a nice locked inn room." He gives her a wink, knowing she felt safer in such places, at least somewhat.

Raising a head to meet the gaze of her friend and his hand down to her, the woman shook the fabric of black curtain strands from her face. Taking his hand with her own, she was lifted to her feet and simply nodded, "N-No...I'm fine. Let's just get out of here..." Gesturing towards Calrex who seemed to be awake and standing by, Kalesh and Opal moved themselves from the cave and met up with him. She gave an apologetic look if she had startled anyone from her horrific nightmare, "I am still dealing with a lot of mental issues but I'm fit to go when you guys are. Let's get this quest turned in, thank you both for giving a hand back there. I know I wasn't much use in terms of overall damage but I am still working on getting that worked on. Next time I will be a much more formidable ally." With that, Opal smoothed her hair out over her sweaty face as they started their long march back to Vulcan Village. It was an awkward walk and Opal was not one to start sharing her personal history with the two of them. She had kindly accepted the fact she was broken mentally, but she needed to keep that strong look on her face even in these times. With a Floor Raid coming around the corner, she didn't have a choice but to look the part of a solid alley. If she fumbled in there, it could spell disaster for the entire group. 

Clearing her throat of the dry heat, she smoothed tendrils of raven hair from her face and moved her hand down the armored torso of her body to whisk away the sweat. Honey eyes watched the scenery change as mid day had occurred before them and soon enough Vulcan Village back in site. Turning to face the Crimson Berserker and the Ultramarine Knight, she bowed and thanked them once again for their help and moved towards the teleport plaza, free herself from this ungodly heated room. 

Thread Summary:

Opal: -Relinquishing all rights of Col and mats to Calrex and Kalesh- +4 SP [+3 Quest, +1 Thread]
 Kalesh: +4 SP, + Whatever Loot and Col
Calrex: +1 SP, +Whatever loot and Col