<<PP-F12>> This is my swamp. (Ssendom) COMPLETE

Jomei grit his teeth when Ssendom told him to escape from the combat. He did not want to just leave his friend there to fight the lizard men on his own. But then again, it was Ssendom. He could handle them with one arm tied behind his back. And what good would Jomei do with his lack of energy.. the most damage he would be doing is 1 or 2. "Alright." Jomei said with a nod, and he turned to start to run the other way, but his movements were impeded by deeper swamp water. Escape would not be as easy as he thought. 

ID 43333
CD: 2 (Escape from Battle attempt)

HP List
Ssendom 167/185 
    Energy: 14/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 2/30

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lizardmen weren't getting much more ground against Ssendom physically, he was easily holding back the enemies. His entire body glowed a very vibrant green showing just how skilled he was in the art of Battle Healing, it was near a neon green which was the pinnacle of Battle Healing. His entire health bar recovered after his skill had triggered, he looked over at Jomei while still holding the enemies back, "No worries mate, I told you. I cannot die, I am a living breathing example of how health will never hit zero." He laughed as he continued to grin at his enemies, "Hey don't have the galls to overpower me."

ID: 43334
CD: 10 (Battle Healing Triggered)
MD: 5

HP List
Ssendom 185/185 +29 HP
    Energy: 15/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 2/30

Despite moving in the opposite direction of the battle, Jomei was still engaged in combat with the lizardmen. He grit his teeth, "Dammit." He then thought to himself, What the hell am I doing? Why am I running? Running will never get me as strong as Dom or the others... I look like a total fool running. He stopped in his tracks and span around to face the battle he was leaving. He gripped the rapier in his hand and ran back to where Dom was. Despite his lack of energy, he was not giving up that easily. 

ID: 43472
CD: 4 ( Escape Attempt failed)

HP List
Ssendom 185/185 
    Energy: 15/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 3/30

Dom looked over at Jomei somewhat proud and annoyed at the same time, "Look I know what you're thinking, you're trying to be valiant and strong. But what we need is tactics and strategy, not a waste of energy. I wasn't asking you to get out of the fight because I wanted you to run away or be scared, I needed you to take a tactical advantage and recover your energy. If I try these creatures will tear into you!" He shouted at his friend, getting to him on a mental level rather than a physical level, "Look save the heroics for those who you must protect. I respect that you don't want to run away from the fight, but what I need you to do is get out of the fight for the enhanced energy recovery. I am biding my time till my energy recovers in the case you can't kill them in a single go. Use your head Jomei, not your Pride!" He finished shouting. While giving his attention to Jomei the Lizardmen made no gains to unhook their weapons nor overpower the beast known as the Berserker.

ID: 43473
CD: 7
MD: 5 (Miss)

HP List
Ssendom 185/185 
    Energy: 16/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 3/30

Jomei stopped in his tracks as Ssendom saw him running back and called out to him, telling him not to let his pride get to him and be smart about the situation. He was completely right, Jomei was just being stupid. "Got it." he called back out to him. He thought he saw one of the lizardmen, despite locking swords with Ssendom, glare back at Jomei with its piercing red eyes. Jomei took a step back, maybe it would be best to not be stupid.. or he would end up getting himself killed. He turned back around again and began to create some more distance. 

ID: 43476
CD: 6

HP List
Ssendom 185/185 
    Energy: 16/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 4/30

Jomei went back to attempting to fight the against the environment to get far enough out of the battle so he could recover his energy, Dom smiled, "Good, thank you for understanding." He responded. The Lizardmen began to push their axes down, giving up on the idea that they could unhook their weapons from the man's blade. Ssendom was far too strong with both of his hands holding their axes back to the point that the Lizardmen couldn't even make the man's arms budge an inch. His entire glowed a bright green again as his battle healing triggered, it was good to know his battle healing could still trigger regardless of it being in a useful situation or not.

ID: 43485
CD: 12
MD: 4 (Miss)

HP List
Ssendom 185/185 
    Energy: 17/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 3/30

Looking quickly to the right, Jomei saw a tree with a larger trunk which would be perfect for him to get out of sight. He darted in that direction and placed his back against the bark of the tree, looking up at the tall trees above him. He took a couple of deep breaths and closed his eyes, waiting patiently for the system to take him out of combat from the Lizardmen not seeing him any more. After a couple of moments, the battle system disengaged, and Jomei's energy began to regenerate at a quickened rate. He let out a sigh of relief and waited for his energy to reach its max point again so he can assist Dom. 

(Out of Battle)
ID: 43511
CD: 12
HP List
Ssendom 185/185 
    Energy: 17/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 4/30

Jomei had finally got out of sight from the Lizardmen, allowing Ssendom to put his attention back onto the Lizardmen. But just as he turned his head to look, the moisture in the air caused his weapon to become a little too damp and as hand came completely off the blade. Without the counter weight on the other side, the Lizardmen moved the blade completely out of the way and drove their blade deep into Ssendom's two shoulders between the three of them. Ssendom grimmaced as the axes drop deep into his shoulders, but he stood his ground proudly regardless of the pain that was inflicted upon him

ID: 43516
CD: 1
MD: 10 (Crit)

HP List
Ssendom 146/185 (-38 + 25 = 13x3 = -39)
    Energy: 18/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 3/30

LizardMan 34/200 | 50 MIT | 36 DMG
LizardMan 94/200 | 50 MIT | 36 DMG

Jomei took another deep breath as he let his energy regenerate back quickly, now that he was in a state of rest and out of the battle. He listened to the sounds of the lizardmen's axes clashing against his large blade. At least he was able to hold his ground. Moments after, he heard a loud scraping sound, followed by axes driving into the man's armor. Jomei's eyes widened as he looked around the corner of the tree, to see they had knocked his blade out of the way. Dammit.. I need to get my energy back soon so I can help him out. Jomei held the rapier in his hand at the ready, for as soon as he was able, he would spring back into action with his toughest sword skill to take out one of those beasts if possible. 

HP
 List

Ssendom 146/185 (-38 + 25 = 13x3 = -39)
    Energy: 18/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 6/30

(OOC: you're 1/3 turns out of combat energy regen atm 2 more and you have full.)

The Lizardmen surrounded Ssendom, and employed a strategy to prevent Ssendom from being able to block a single one of their attacks. Even though he was able to hold them back for a slight bit, the Lizardmen found a way to crunch their axes into him with another critical blow each. Amethyst then breathed it's healing flames while still inside the chestplate, recovering some of the damage that had been inflicted on Dom. "Just a little longer and you'll be ready. Let me know when you're ready for me to fight back along side you Jomei!" He shouted to his ally who was recovering his energy.

ID: 43676
CD: 7
MD: 9

HP List
Ssendom 125/185 (-37 + 25 = 12x3 = -36 + 15 Amethyst Heal = 21)
    Energy: 19/35 

Jomei 124/124
    Energy 6/30

Jomei heard Ssendom call out to him, telling him to come back out whenever he was ready so the two could fight side by side to finish off the Lizardmen. Jomei went back to facing forward, his back pressed against the base of the tree. He let his eyes close and he took one, large deep breath. Almost there.. he thought to himself, Just a couple more seconds and I'll be ready. He just hoped he would not run out of energy again before the rest of the Lizards were taken out. He chuckled to himself, he really was not good at fighting multiple enemies with a small party.. he was more of a one on one guy with his rapier. 

HP List
Ssendom 125/185
    Energy: 19/35 

Jomei 124/124 
    Energy 9/30

• 2 weeks later...

Ssendom was getting tired of these enemies, he wanted to leave the last hit of each to his friend but he was just about fed up with them gaining critical strikes against him. The Lizard men all attempted to strike from different angles, but quickly reading the field he saw the attack pattern and in one sweep knocked all three axes away then with a second sweep into a quick blade combo, he tore into a Lizard Man slaughtering it indefinitely causing it to explode into data particles, "Take your time over there Jomei, I'm good as gravy over here." He chuckled.

ID: 44495 | BD: 10 | CD: 6 | LD: 20

HP List
Ssendom 151/185 +26 (Berserker)
    Energy: 8/35 -12 + 1

Jomei 124/124 
    Energy 9/30

LizardMan -36/200 | 50 MIT | 36 DMG -130(180-50)

Loot: 2400 Col 2 Mats

Jomei took one more powerful deep breath, exhaling sharply and opening his eyes to look up at his health and energy bars. Both were at max capacity. With a smirk, Jomei straightened out his back and spun his rapier in his hand, "Alright." He quickly shot around the corner of the tree to look at the situation Ssendom was in. Looks like he took out one of the Lizardmen, making it an even two-on-two fight, one of them looking like it had low enough HP for Jomei to take out in one shot. Jomei positioned himself so he stood sideways, bringing up his rapier arm to point at one of the lizardmen. He concentrated on its position as if look at him down the scope of a rifle, preparing for his attack. 

Jomei: 124/124 (30/30)

Ssendom grinned as he knew his teammate was right about ready for action, he had farmed far too much alone and fought as a solo player in too many battles to learn how quickly it was for someone to regain one's energy. He lifted his blade to goad the lizardmen into attacking, "Lets get this party started Jomei, I know you're ready to roll!" He shouted out toward the ginger. The two Lizardmen took the opportunity of the Berserker talking to his teammate whom they couldn't see, but didn't need to since they hated him entirely. The rushed forward and brought their axes down on his unprepared blade cleaving and latching their axes into his shoulder. He intentionally allowed them to do this, he placed his blade over their axes locking them into his shoulders.

ID: 44611 | CD: 12 | MD: 9

HP List
Ssendom 155/185 -24 +29
    Energy: 9/35 +1

Jomei 124/124 
    Energy 30/30

Loot: 2400 Col 2 Mats

"Gotcha" Jomei said with a smirk, bringing his sword down from his front and holding it at his side. As he did so, he bent his knees to lower his body and then shot forward through the swamp water. Now that he was at full energy, he was able to run through the murky water with ease. His rapier began to shine with a gold light as he activated his first sword art back in the fight. Holding the sword back with the blade pointing forward, his body seemed to increase speed before shooting forward like a bullet with his Flashing Penetrator skill. Water shot up on the sides as he flew forward, before his sword pierced straight through the skull of one of the Lizardmen, ending its life instantly. Jomei hit the ground spinning on his heels.

ID: 44613  | BD: 4(+2) = 6 | LD: 7

Flashing Penetrator: 11x(8+1+) = 49

HP List
Ssendom 155/185
    Energy: 9/35 

Jomei 124/124 
    Energy 19/30

LizardMan -15/200 | 50 MIT | 36 DMG (-49 dmg)

Total loot: 2 Mats

Ssendom didn't need to hold back the Lizardman anymore since Jomei dispatched the lizards last ally, he sauntered forward with his blade resting upon his shoulder grinning wickedly as he approached the creature. It was beginning to show absolute fear in it's eyes as Dom go right in the creatures face, "I won't even give you the sweet reprise of death." He then impaled the creature with his Astral Hell Sword Art as the Lizardman jammed his axe into Dom's neck. He then flung the Lizardman without his axe towards Jomei, "CATCH!" He shouted for his teammate as the axe still sat protuding form his neck.

ID: 44616 | BD: 10 | CD: 8 | MD: 10

HP List
Ssendom 153/185 -13 + 11
    Energy: 3/35 -7 + 1
Jomei 124/124 
    Energy 19/30

LizardMan 39/200 | 50 MIT | 36 DMG -55

After taking out the third of the walking reptiles, Ssendom decided it was his turn to join the battle rather than playing defense. Taking his blade off of his shoulder, the man impaled the Lizard man with his large sword, taking out another chunk of its remaining HP. He kept the mob alive however, striking fear into the mob's mind. Using his sword, he catapulted the body of the lizard at Jomei for him to finish off. Holding his sword back and twisting his body, Jomei prepared his Over Radiation sword art. As the lizard's almost limp body flew just in front of Jomei, he thrusted his blade into its body. He then proceeded to spin around, piercing his blade multiple times into its body, not letting it hit the water. By the time Jomei's combo was complete, only dead pixels rained to the ground. 

ID: 44617  | BD: 10  | LD: 18

Over Radiation: 13x8(+1) = 117 (-50)

HP List
Ssendom 153/185 
    Energy: 3/35 
Jomei 124/124 
    Energy 6/30

LizardMan -28/200 | 50 MIT | 36 DMG 

+1000 col
+1 Mat

Ssendom walked over to Jomei with his fist out to prepare a fist bump, "Well, I guess that speaks about your strength good enough if I do say so myself." He laughed as he said, but the way he said his words pointed out that he wasn't joking about Jomei being strong. He looked around the area to see if any other mobs had spawned, He didn't much feel like fighting just yet since he needed to recover his energy. He hadn't been that exhausted since the fight against the PumpKing, he then remembered his Healing Fog. Ever since he had obtained that item he had never used it, still no one truly know what he got from the PumpKing fight. Nevertheless, he was happy the fact he never had to resort to his trump card, and only truly needed to rely on his bird and the banner to overcome bad health situations, that and his ridiculous Berserker skill. He turned his head back to Jomei, "Down to look for a sub dungeon while we are out here?" He asked.

(I'll let you roll for it, and we can go to 41 posts to do one more search if needed.)

Jomei met Ssendom half way on his walk, extending his own fist and accepting the invitation for a fist bump. "Thanks, but I can only pack a punch. You can take and deliver." he said with a laugh, putting his sword back into its sheath on the opposite side of his body. "Sorry things got a little annoying there.. I'm not too good fighting against a group of mobs." he said with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck, "But I guess we all run out of energy sometimes." 

He then mentioned that the two could take a look for a sub-dungeon. "A sub-dungeon huh... I think I've heard of those before.. No idea what I'd look for though.." he said as he turned his head, looking around the area for any sort of cave, door, or anything that could lead to said dungeon. 

ID: 44632
LD: 2

Ssendom laughed, "You have to be more attentive to that, it's not just going to appear out of the blue. Put your eyes to the test and look around, I am sure there has to be one in the murky swamp water." He began walking toward town, but made sure to traverse through the water in hopes he would come across a sub dungeon that hadn't been seen or crossed upon since most tend to stay out of the water. He reached into his inventory and tossed a Chocolate Bar back to his ginger friend to assist him in his searching capabilities, "If you get past the look of the swamp, it is just like any other water in the world. And since we're in a video game, you needn't even worry about health or sickness." He informed Jomei while laughing and tracing the floor of the shallow swamp water with his hands.

((If you don't find it on the next post. Just make the summary.))