<<PP-F12>> This is my swamp. (Ssendom) COMPLETE

Jomei chuckled sheepishly when his friend critiqued his searching skills, noting that he needed to be a bit more attentive than he was currently being. He figured he was right.. dungeons like that usually would not be so easily visible, or else everyone would be reaping the benefits. Jomei watched as Ssendom went into his inventory and tossed a small rectangular object to him. Catching it with one hand, Jomei turned his hand and opened his palm to see what it was. "Chocolate?" he said to himself, checking the stats of the item. Turns out it actually helped the consumer to be a bit more attentive and have more luck with finding things. He chuckled, ripping open the wrapper of the bar and taking a bite. After eating half the bar, Jomei began to search around for any signs of a hidden entrance. That was when his eyes caught glimpse of a portion of the murky water that seemed a bit more shallow, surrounded by a ring of rocks of various sizes. He splashed through the muddy water until he came to that area, stepping around trying to feel for anything different. He noticed the ground did, in fact, feel a bit more flimsy. Reaching down with his hand, he felt around until he took hold of what felt like a chain. Pulling it out of the water revealed it to be just that. "Dom ,I think I found something." Wrapping the chain over his shoulder and around his arm, He stepped towards the ring of rocks, pulling with all of his might. He felt something begin to open, little by little, until a door emerged from the murky water, causing all the water in that shallow pool to drain into the opening.  Dropping chain, he walked over to the open doorway to reveal a dark, spiraling staircase. Jomei smirked, "Looks like we found ourselves a dungeon."

ID: 44891
LD: 17 (+2 Chocolate Bar) = 19
Beginner Dungeon found

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom chuckled when Jomei found a dungeon after having consumed Dom's Chocolate Bar, "Well looks like I helped you out without actually doing it for you, didn't I?" He laughed again outloud as he somewhat gloated to himself, he trudged through the water to get over to his friend, "Alright. I'll go ahead and head down first, keep close behind me. And we wait until our energy recovers before we engage any enemies." He informed his teammate as he began his descent into the dark dungeon. As he reached the bottom, torches magically lit themselves in blue flames. At the door that resided maybe one hundred feet infront of him resided four Lizard-like warriors that they faced above the dungeon, but they were easily half the side of the previous group they fought. "Well, looks like their stats are weaker. This'll be easier than the previous group we fought. We'll engage them in just a moment." He breathed as he watched his energy bar finish recovering.

3/3 OOC Energy Regen.

Jomei gave Ssendom a friendly glare after his comment before shaking his head with a smirk, "Yeah. I guess I do have that boost from the chocolate to thank for finding the door I suppose." The atmosphere became a bit more serious when they prepared to make their descent into to depths of the dungeon that he had found. Ssendom told Jomei to follow after him and he would lead the two down, to which he nodded in agreement. Soon after, they began walking down the steep steps. As they walked, Jomei noticed that, from the murky water, the steps were wet, some more slippery than others. This was probably a lot more dangerous that he'd thought.. any excited player would run down the steps to see what awaits, only to slip and break their necks. Their way was illuminated by torches along the wall that engulfed in blue flames as they passed by.

Once they finally reached the bottom, they emerged into a dark rectangular room that sized about 30 feet high by 80 feet long, the walls built up with dark colored stones. At the tops of the walls, close to the four corners, were small sewer-like grates, brown muddy water pouring out from each and seeping into cracks in the floor below them, never seeming to fill up past that point. As they stepped forward, the room was lit up by torches that hung from chains, lining the walls like party streamers. At the end of the hall, stood four lizard-men that looked slightly smaller than their counterparts upstairs. "Alright. I'll wait on your move." 

3/3 Post Regen

Jomei: 141/141 

Ssendom grinned at Jomei, "I don't think these ones will get much of a chance to have a life." He cackled lightly. He gripped his blade which began to glow a violent red energy, the brightness of the energy caused the four enemies to become curious and approach it. Upon getting halfway close, Dom launched out from the shadows and cleaved through the entire group immediately eviscerating the group obliterating them into thousands of blue data particles.

He flipped his blade casually dropping it on his shoulder, and as if he was already expecting it he moved his finger forward clicking on the blue button that appeared the second it did causing it to disappear, "I am so used to the system place it there that I don't even need to look to see what I obtained." He laughed, then looked at Jomei. "Alright, just like you did with the lizards. There is a boss in there that is much stronger than anything we have faced together. You engage it while I recuperate energy, I won't let you fight solo for long." He reassured his ally letting him go forward to fight.

ID: 44900 | BD: 9 | CD: 12 | LD: 16 | MD: 1

Lizard Warrior 0/163 41 MIT ([16+1]*12=204 - 41 = 163) (163 * 12 = 1956 col)

Total Loot: 10224 col | 6 Materials

Jomei crossed his arms and stepped back at Ssendom prepped his sword for an attack on the group of lizardmen. In one flash, all of the beasts were demolished by Dom's blade. Jomei chuckled, shaking his head, "Its no wonder you're able to get so much col so easily." he stepped out from the shadows and stood next to his friend, watching as the last of the crystal remains of the mobs disappeared. Jomei looked at the wide double door ahead of them, which began to creak open after he approached it. "Alright." he said looking up at the door with a nod, "I'll see you in there." Reaching across his body and grabbing at the handle of his rapier, he brought the blade out with a pull. He then used his other hand to push open the door, revealing just what was inside. 

The room was made out similarly to the rectangular one before it, only this time it was much larger and circular. The water that had been pouring out of the grates in the last room had flown into this one, surrounding a large stone platform in the murky water. Jomei stepped across the small bridge to the center, where the boss of the dungeon waited for him. The creature looked like it came from the same family of the lizard men, but much longer and walked on all fours. It had large crooked fangs protruding from both its top and bottom lips, and it glared at Jomei with small blue eyes. As it stood up, large purple wings spread out from its back.  

Jomei took a deep breath as he looked at the beast, for it would be the first time he ever would be taking on a boss like this on his own, despite the fact that Ssendom would be joining him shortly. 

dragonlord-silumgar-699x280.png

Silumgar
HP: 600
DMG: 72

ID: 44921
BD: 1
MD: 2

Jomei: 141/141 (34/34)
Ssendom: xx/xx (xx/xx)

Silumgar: 600/600
72 Dmg

Ssendom peered through the door that Jomei had passed through, and noticed that his good friend would be doing battle with a Dragon. Dom gritted his teeth and chuckled, then he rose his voice just so Jomei could hear, "Don't you have too much fun without me! I won't give you long to enjoy a solo fight my good friend." He laughed after speaking loudly, then sat upon the ground and rested his mind and body. After having always been in constant combat he was beginning to become tired, none farmed as much as Ssendom did and very few who did succeeded to the same level as the Berserker. But, with a chance to rest and relax, he put his faith that his comrade would not fall easily, "Yell if you need assistance."

(1/3 OOC Energy Recovery.)

"Got it" Jomei said back confidently. He knew Ssendom had his back, so this battle should go smoothly. The old Jomei would be terrified at this situation, face to face with an enemy with stats to match a lower leveled floor boss. But the new Jomei was confident in his strength... he knew he could handle this fight. He held his blade to the side and walked forward, brow furrowed and looking up at the pale blue eyes that stared back down at him. It lowered its head and let out a might roar, its breath like whipping winds at Jomei's skin. Reaching up, he undid the clip holding his cloak onto his shoulders, and it flew backwards in the wind. As he took off sprinting towards Silumgar, he activated his Over Radiation sword art. The man's blade crashed into the dragon's chest before he began to spin, slashing and stabbing at the dragon multiple times. 

ID: 45489
BD: 5(+2)
MD: 4(-1) 
CD: 1

Over Radiation: 13x9(+1) = 130 dmg

Jomei: 141/141 (21/34)
Ssendom: xx/xx (xx/xx)

Silumgar: 470/600(-130)
72 Dmg

Dom didn't even worry about what would happen to his friend, he knew the man would come out victorious even if he didn't interfere with the battle. Though Ssendom wouldn't let Jomei fight alone, after all Dom did want the final hit against the boss for the lucrative amount of col he could obtain from killing the massive beast. He chuckled to himself thinking about how little he would need col, or so he thought. But, he couldn't help but think of what he would use with millions of col. He dropped his inventory to bring out a Information Broker's book on homes, then he got to reading thinking about all of the homes that were possible to obtain.

After Jomei finished through with his attack he kicked off of the dragon's scaly body, sending him into a backflip to gain some distance from his enemy. With a vicious scowl, the beast spread its large dark wings and began to thrash them about, bringing it to a hover. Jomei brought his arm in front of his face as the winds smacked him in the body, nearly knocking him over. Suddenly, the dragon turned its body, causing its large tail to crash into Jomei, sending the green blur skidding across the stone floor of the dungeon. The man crashed into the far wall, sitting in the water that circled the arena platform. "[censored]..." Jomei cursed to himself as he pushed himself up, droplets of water pouring off of his body as he did so. He looked up at his HP bar and realized that with one attack, Silumgar had knocked his health down a third. Two more like that and he was a goner. He took a deep breath and prepared his blade for his own attack. He lowered his body into a runners stance, fingertips touching the floor. Activating his Charge skill, the man shot forward at high speeds towards the dragon. After his body seemed to move faster and faster, he soon took off like a bullet, crashing directly into the dragon's side. 

ID: 45511
BD: 6(+2) 
Charge Activated
Flashing Penetrator: 11x9(+1+2)= 143

MD: 7( -1) 79- 28 = 51 dmg
CD: 6

Jomei: 90/141 (11/34) (H:2)
Ssendom: xx/xx (xx/xx) (H:0)

Silumgar: 327/600 (- 143)
72 Dmg

Dom peered in just as Jomei got struck with a very powerful blow from the big freaking lizard dragon. Dom gritted his teeth knowing he was letting his ally skirt the brink of death fighting a such a large boss by his lonesome. Ssendom knew only few people could handle the damage the boss dealt that weren't him, and none of those people had nearly the same damage output as him to deal with such a monster. The only name he could possibly think of was Calrex, but even he would have a hard time fighting a boss like this solo if he wasn't able to eliminate the enemy fast enough. The unique skill gave Dom such a strength he seemed to take for granted.

He turned back around looking at his energy bar which was finally finishing to fill up all the way. He gripped his blade tight, he felt awful that he was letting his teammate down and possibly to die. He closed his eyes as it was making him sick to his stomach to allow this to happen. Then as he opened them he saw his energy finish replenishing, he stood to his feet and walked into the room with his blade on his shoulder, "You ready for this?" He laughed as he grinned.

After dislodging his sword from the dragon's side, the man landed back on the floor below. He was breathing heavy, due to his energy nearing depletion. Jomei's confidence kept him going for just one more powerful attack. Silumgar then brought up one of its large arms, letting all of his weight crash down on the ground trying to stomp on Jomei. The heavy attack caused dust to kick up in all directions, making one think from afar that the Irishman had been crushed under the weight of the boss. In the midst of the dust cloud shone the gold light of Jomei's blade as he activated a sword art. He let out a yell as he then propelled himself up off of the floor like a rocket, pushing all of the dust that had kicked up away. With his blade pointing straight up at the bottom of Silumgar's mouth, Jomei passed straight through, white and red crystals shot out to the sides as he did so. The dragon staggered backwards with a mighty roar, closing its eyes as its health bar lost another large chunk.

Jomei hit the ground with a roll and clumsily ran towards the door where Ssendom was, the last of his energy exhausted. "A-Alright... I'm tagging... you in.." He then turned his body to lean against the wall next to the door, dropping Summerthorn to the ground at his side. His green eyes watched Silumgar, waiting for The Beserker to come charging through the door next to him to get the final blow. If only I had a little bit more energy... Jomei thought to himself.. Then I would have been able to do this on my own..

ID: 46091
BD: 10
MD 6( -1) 
CD: 4
Flashing Penetrator: 11x9(+1 + 2) = 132 dmg

Jomei: 90/141 (1/34) (H:4)
Ssendom: xx/xx (xx/xx) (H:0)

Silumgar: 195/ 600 (-132)

• 4 weeks later...

ID: 48390 BD: 3 + 3 = 6 HIT

Ssendom now having the chance to exact vengeance against the wyrm like dragon, dashed forward at powerful speeds. Dom's blade began glowing with a very blood-like red energy, due to how much power he was feeding into his blade caused the energy to act chaotically like it was fire incarnate. As he reached Silumgar, he ripped his weapon throughout the entire dragon. after reaching the middle of the dragon he pulled out the blade and sliced each leg before dashing out from under the dragon as it collapsed upon the ground, he turned to look at the bosses hp which was at a dismal percent left, enough that Dom could punch it to death without having learned martial arts, "Finish him off Jomei." He laughed.

Ssendom: 193/193 (25/37) (H:0)

Silumgar: 3/ 600 (-192)

Jomei watched as Ssendom charged in, his blade cutting at the dragon almost immediately. However, he was surprised to see that its health did not deplete, it hung onto its life with the smallest sliver of red his eyes could barely make out. His energy was shot, and he felt it in his body. But he had a clear shot, Silumgar was pretty much worn out and accepting defeat. Jomei reached his hand out to the side and grabbed his rapier off of the ground, leaning his body forward to stand up. With the last of his strength, he ran forward, half stumbling. Once next to his friend, he placed his left hand on his large shoulder armor and used it to pull him forward, using the only Sword Art he had the strength for, Linear. The system carried his body forward, and the rapier pierced right into the chest of the beast, knocking out the rest of its HP, and causing it to explode in red crystals. 

Jomei dropped his blade, taking a deep breath before turning to Ssendom, "Well... looks like we are finished here." he smirked. 

ID: 48474
BD: 6(+2)
LD: 7(+2) = 9 
Linear: 1x9  = 9 dmg

Ssendom: 193/193 (25/37) (H:0)
Silumgar: 0/ 600 DEAD

Thread Complete: 

LD: 11 = 5280
Jomei: +2 SP, 4040col, +5 Mats
Ssendom: +2 SP, 5440 col, +4 Mats