Questions, questions, and more questions!

So, sorry for doing this but I've been looking at the tutorials lately to find out what I can do for a build I'm planning for my character and I got a few unanswered questions (well, if they were answered in the tutorials then I'm sorry).

1) So all temporary items other than the crystal take one turn in order to use with no other actions (ie. Songs, Cooks, Fish, Projects)?

2) Can you have 3 equipment equipped and one familiar?

3) Does temporary items stack (ie. Two safeguards is one battle-ready slot)?

4) Does Accuracy and other +BD enhancements stack (ie. Keen)?

5) If you were to use an overhealth project, could you switch it out with another artisan item immediately or no?

6) Can you eat cook and fisherman products the same turn (I was just wondering since they stack)?

7) Is damage mitigation calculated before or after the halving of a parry?

8) Can you forgive me for this many questions?

Edited by Paglikha

1) Yes, all items aside from crystals are used in place of any combat actions, or even equipment switching.

2) Yes

3) Yes, like-items are currently allowed unlimited stacks. i.e., having 20,000 perfect health crystals in one slot

4) Yes

6) Only one item may be eaten per turn, but I believe fisherman bonuses are usually prepared by a cooperating cook (acting as bonus enhancements to whatever the cook prepares with the enhanced ingredients)

5. You'll have to be more descriptive with this. Do you mean using an overhealth project and another item in the same turn? If so, then no. It requires a post action to use.

7. Damage mitigation is calculated after parry, since their sword is hitting your parry before it's hitting their armour.

8. NO BANND 5EVER GO AWAI

7 hours ago, Azide said:

1) Yes, all items aside from crystals are used in place of any combat actions, or even equipment switching.

2) Yes

3) Yes, like-items are currently allowed unlimited stacks. i.e., having 20,000 perfect health crystals in one slot

4) Yes

6) Only one item may be eaten per turn, but I believe fisherman bonuses are usually prepared by a cooperating cook (acting as bonus enhancements to whatever the cook prepares with the enhanced ingredients)

I'm kind of confused about #6 still. Do the two items become one item if the cook prepares the fish, or not?

5 hours ago, Takao said:

5. You'll have to be more descriptive with this. Do you mean using an overhealth project and another item in the same turn? If so, then no. It requires a post action to use.

7. Damage mitigation is calculated after parry, since their sword is hitting your parry before it's hitting their armour.

8. NO BANND 5EVER GO AWAI

For #5, I meant like using the overhealth project then switching it out for another trinket/lucky charm. Which then brings up another question that could resolve it, is an overhealth project considered an equipment or is it considered a battle-ready item as a lucky charm is considered an equipment? If it's the latter then my question was of absolutely no use.

Also Takao, for #7 that was what I was hoping for :D. Let's just say that 288 damage would seem a lot less after parry and damage mitigation. Yes I like crunching numbers.

New question as well: For all of the repeatable quests, when you repeat them can you get the extra SP as well?

Thanks both of you, you're both extremely helpful!

Edited by Paglikha