IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! CLOSED AND FULLY UPDATED!

Hunter walked to the Obelisk and looked it over for a moment. Moving his eyes up and down he noticed people walking up talking to themselves then touching the monument, perhaps there as a god of random loot, oh how Hunter loved loot. He had to admit, these foreign games were weird, but usually had a lot of fun things to do. Since he had just started he figured in his head that it might do some good. So he laughed as he took an opening to walk up and do his usual thing.

"HAHA YEAH BABY! Come on darlin' lets see what ya' got, daddy needs a new guitar."

Hunter would say to himself, though a bit loudly as it were, as he walked up to the Obelisk and touched his hands to it, then pulled them off. In his head in honestly crossed his mind to start humping the monument, for no reason but to just be himself, yet he stopped himself and got close to the monument as if whispering to a lover.

"Was it good for you baby...because it sure was for me...I need a smoke, want one?"

He would ask a bit louder than he should before patting himself down and then pouting to himself.

"damn...forgot no cigs here...now how am I supposed to feel good about myself?"

He would say and then walk back into the crowd awaiting whatever magical funny stuff this game would cook up for him. He would honestly look like a heavy metal singer still if it were not for these basic clothes that he started out with. It made him both happy and mad he could not put on his own stuff.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dark pink eyebrow raised up at the words of the announcer. She was intrigued by his mesmerizing promise of a free item, but she wasn't sure what to exactly do. Standing from afar Eris watched as all the other players went to touch the obelisk, once she was sure that none had died or been burned off, then she moved.

With a sure stride, she made sure to advance while not bumping into anyone, stepping in front of the obelisk- she closed her eyes and gave a silent prayer to whatever god was listening to her.

"Please, let it be something good," She murmured quietly to herself, before placing her on the game contraption, her heart-beat increasing as she waited for the result.

Pumpkin Ring (Wearer may give his/her crafting die + 2, only usable during October, any October)

Hunter walked to the Obelisk and looked it over for a moment. Moving his eyes up and down he noticed people walking up talking to themselves then touching the monument, perhaps there as a god of random loot, oh how Hunter loved loot. He had to admit, these foreign games were weird, but usually had a lot of fun things to do. Since he had just started he figured in his head that it might do some good. So he laughed as he took an opening to walk up and do his usual thing.

"HAHA YEAH BABY! Come on darlin' lets see what ya' got, daddy needs a new guitar."

Hunter would say to himself, though a bit loudly as it were, as he walked up to the Obelisk and touched his hands to it, then pulled them off. In his head in honestly crossed his mind to start humping the monument, for no reason but to just be himself, yet he stopped himself and got close to the monument as if whispering to a lover.

"Was it good for you baby...because it sure was for me...I need a smoke, want one?"

He would ask a bit louder than he should before patting himself down and then pouting to himself.

"damn...forgot no cigs here...now how am I supposed to feel good about myself?"

He would say and then walk back into the crowd awaiting whatever magical funny stuff this game would cook up for him. He would honestly look like a heavy metal singer still if it were not for these basic clothes that he started out with. It made him both happy and mad he could not put on his own stuff.

Lilith's Kiss (Necklace whose wearer can shroud his/her presence, even from a boss, only usable during this October)

"Huh? A lottery? That's new." Marcus thought, looking at the strange obelisk. "Oh well, guess there's always a new experience for everyone," he said as he put his hand in the obelisk.

Succubus' Curse (Leash which forces the wearer to do as the holder demands as long as the two share positive feelings toward each other, only usable during October, any October)