IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! CLOSED AND FULLY UPDATED!

A spotlight illuminates a single spot on a stage. A man wearing a top hat and carrying walks into the light looking around only showing a wide smile. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I am here to announce two things, first the arrival of a special event that will arrive upon the day of September 29, and second the beginning of a wonderful little lottery for all you good and bad little players." He chuckled mischievously and swung his cane in a circle. "Come on up and see what you win! Nobody knows but me!" He turns on his heel and looks back. "Also best you hurry and think about your Hallow's Eve dress wear, the Month of Jackals waits for no one after all!" The man laughs manically and walks back into the darkness as an black obelisk rose from the ground with a hand print upon it. "You may draw only once and once alone." A faint and raspy voice whispered as the hand print on the obelisk lit up white.

Well you heard right ladies and gents, Zero here to give you all a little surprise. Simply place your hand on the obelisk and see what you win! This lottery will only last for a limited time, until March 20th! Now hurry!

(Check back here to see what you win, it'll be quoted, and you'll be removed from further usage of the lottery.)

Edit: Items are bound to you, cannot be sold and/or traded. Add the item to your inventory and place (October only) next to it unless it's Reapers Goodbye.

Edit number 2: Items are to manifest themselves upon their holders, these cannot be removed until the 3rd of November! Thank you and best of luck players!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems I won Succubus' Curse here's it's effect.

Succubus' Curse (Leash which forces the wearer to do as the holder demands as long as the two share positive feelings toward each other, only usable during October, any October)

Well seems I'll be whipped by whoever ends up being my holder XD

"Haha! Ive got great luck, im sure to get something awesome. Atlus places his hand on the pillar

*God I hope this turns out well.*

CONGRATULATIONS:Pumpkin Ring (Wearer may give his/her crafting die + 2, only usable during October, any October)

"I'll Try..." *Steps foreword and places hand on the obelisk*

CONGRATULATIONS:Succubus' Curse (Leash which forces the wearer to do as the holder demands as long as the two share positive feelings toward each other, only usable during October, any October)

"Well, time for a test of luck..." *Places hand on the obelisk*

CONGRATULATIONS:Reapers Goodbye (Crystal that allows to record, like the Recoding Crystal, a full fledge hologram of themselves and a message of unlimited time, usable whenever a person wishes)

Shard's eyes go wide as he looks around, wondering why in the world he was- Ohhh, is that an obelisk? For some reason, Shard had an unnatural urge to touch it. Step by step, Shard shifts his large body up and past the announcer, his hands out reached to the obelisk.

"Goooooo, Shard. Claim what is yourssss~"

Nodding blankly, ignoring the serpent like voice in his ear, Shard runs his fingers along the surface of the obelisk, waiting for his divine gifts.

Erm addresses the strange Man's call with actions. Walking onto center stage where the Obelisk rose, Erm placed his hand onto the directed spot and took a deep breath, waiting patiently for his item.

CONGRATULATIONS: Succubus' Curse (Leash which forces the wearer to do as the holder demands as long as the two share positive feelings toward each other, only usable during October, any October)

Well, it's worth a shot is it not? he puts his hand on the obelisk not sure what to expect of it.

CONGRATULATIONS: Reapers Goodbye (Crystal that allows to record, like the Recoding Crystal, a full fledge hologram of themselves and a message of unlimited time, usable whenever a person wishes)

Shard's eyes go wide as he looks around, wondering why in the world he was- Ohhh, is that an obelisk? For some reason, Shard had an unnatural urge to touch it. Step by step, Shard shifts his large body up and past the announcer, his hands out reached to the obelisk.

"Goooooo, Shard. Claim what is yourssss~"

Nodding blankly, ignoring the serpent like voice in his ear, Shard runs his fingers along the surface of the obelisk, waiting for his divine gifts.

CONGRATULATIONS: Reapers Goodbye (Crystal that allows to record, like the Recoding Crystal, a full fledge hologram of themselves and a message of unlimited time, usable whenever a person wishes)

Dellis went to the obelisk that had appeared for the event.

As he stepped nearer to it, he began to have second thoughts. *Well, knowing my luck it'll just explode in my hands without giving me anything.* he said to himself.

Izzy, on the other hand, had no second or even first thoughts. She had quite wisely holed up in his backpack, and bit him every time he tried to bring it nearer to the Obelisk, so he had resolved to leave it a bit away.

*You're not gonna burn THIS one too.* thought the little lizard, watching him from a safe distance.

He put his hands on the obelisk.