IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! CLOSED AND FULLY UPDATED!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Things are starting to get a bit more surprising around here. This will be my first October in the game, the events should be interesting around this time." Zeke spoke to himself behind the scarf around his face. Focusing on the odd event icon before him, he placed his hand for an item and could only wait to see if his excitement was justified.

"Uhm... Why is there a magician telling us to touch an obelisk that just happens to be an in-game item and giving out free items...?" She asked as everyone else around her went up and touched the disk.

Whatever. Elyth stepped up and slapped her hand on the obelisk like it was the big red button of doom.

Dellis went to the obelisk that had appeared for the event.

As he stepped nearer to it, he began to have second thoughts. *Well, knowing my luck it'll just explode in my hands without giving me anything.* he said to himself.

Izzy, on the other hand, had no second or even first thoughts. She had quite wisely holed up in his backpack, and bit him every time he tried to bring it nearer to the Obelisk, so he had resolved to leave it a bit away.

*You're not gonna burn THIS one too.* thought the little lizard, watching him from a safe distance.

He put his hands on the obelisk.

Pumpkin Ring (Wearer may give his/her crafting die + 2, only usable during October, any October)

I spotted an Obelisk strange then i heard a voice announcing some sort of prize only to be used during halloween Shikama:"Try it I have a good feeling you'll get something worth while" trusting Shikamas instinct I put my hand on the Obelisk

Jack's Coin (Holder's loot die or crafting die can be raised by + 1, only usable during October, any October)

"Things are starting to get a bit more surprising around here. This will be my first October in the game, the events should be interesting around this time." Zeke spoke to himself behind the scarf around his face. Focusing on the odd event icon before him, he placed his hand for an item and could only wait to see if his excitement was justified.

Jack's Coin (Holder's loot die or crafting die can be raised by + 1, only usable during October, any October)

"Uhm... Why is there a magician telling us to touch an obelisk that just happens to be an in-game item and giving out free items...?" She asked as everyone else around her went up and touched the disk.

Whatever. Elyth stepped up and slapped her hand on the obelisk like it was the big red button of doom.

Reapers Goodbye (Crystal that allows to record, like the Recoding Crystal, a full fledge hologram of themselves and a message of unlimited time, usable whenever a person wishes)

A dark pink eyebrow raised up at the words of the announcer. She was intrigued by his mesmerizing promise of a free item, but she wasn't sure what to exactly do. Standing from afar Eris watched as all the other players went to touch the obelisk, once she was sure that none had died or been burned off, then she moved.

With a sure stride, she made sure to advance while not bumping into anyone, stepping in front of the obelisk- she closed her eyes and gave a silent prayer to whatever god was listening to her.

"Please, let it be something good," She murmured quietly to herself, before placing her on the game contraption, her heart-beat increasing as she waited for the result.