Sub-Dungeon Raiding Party Formation!

(OOC: So I made this post way back before sub dungeons were even an actual game mechanic just cause I wanted something interesting to do, but I want to get this going again because now there's SP involved instead of just cool storytelling.)

Sub-Dungeon Raiding Party Formation!

Description: We all know that dungeons are a big part of the game. After all, they're what connect the floors to each other and are a vital part of the adventuring lifestyle. While the main dungeons are left to be challenged by those on the frontline there are a myriad of other sub-dungeons that exist throughout Aincrad that have gone relatively untouched by player hands until now. I invite any who wish to take on one of the lesser dungeons to form a party with me so that we can get our exploration fix and reap any riches that may lie within the dungeons.

-Seul

Fulfillment requirements:

• Clearing dungeons.
  • Activeness (We'll do a 48 hour post rule)

Aid Allowed: Duuuur.

Rewards:

• Eternal Friendship
  • SP
  • COL
  • Loot

Repeatable: Yeah sure-

________________________________________________________________________________

ROSTER FOR CURRENT DUNGEON: (Max of 8)

• Seul - DPS/Tank
  • Aster - Support
  • Teion - DPS
  • Zandra - Anything
  • Nikodemus - DPS
  • [EMPTY]
  • [EMPTY]
  • [EMPTY]

________________________________________________________________________________

CURRENT DUNGEON:

Spoiler

PREVIOUS DUNGEONS:

Spoiler

Edited by Seul
  • 6 months later...
1 minute ago, Zandra said:

You mentioned doing it on floor 1. Just remember floor 5 is the lowest floor sub-dungeons spawn at. Im in, if you want my ehm... level butt.

I know-

The post you're referring to was made before the sub dungeons were an official part of the game so there weren't any SP bonuses or regulations on where they can be found.

And you can come along too. xD