PP - F13 Scouting the Thirteenth Floor (Teayre)

Calrex gave a small sigh as he saw the battle draw to a quick close, just like the last fight, "Heh, well, at least I got to act this time, as insignificant as it was. Now to get a move on..."

Giving a nod to his teammates he stepped ahead, "I'll see you guys at the next floor."

Looking over at Teayre he gave a nod. It was pretty obvious what he was planning to do as he headed towards the next floor, ascending the staircase, "Not sure if this is some sign that we all are too strong, or that I'm still weak compared to everyone else. In any case, better do my job and get starting scouting the floor. Let's keep this momentum and unlock the next floor.

Approaching the doorway out of the boss lair he gave a calming breath before opening it, emerging onto the next floor as he swapped out the Grand Chariot: Legacy for the Grand Dragoon, the form beneath the full body armor reappearing. Tightening his grip on the Grand Blade Calrex put on a serious face as he stepped forward, "Let's get this done..."

Soaring above Roc followed overhead as he began to scan the new area.

Edited by Calrex

Upon seeing Calrex nod at her Teayre hopped off the branch she was on sliding Muramasa home into its sheath. Carrying the protected weapon in her left hand the red head quickly leaves the raid party before sending a party invite to her beloved. Not looking back once she slips her hand into her partner’s as a flash of yellow flickers in front of them, a small smile slips onto her face.

Nodding Teayre begins to stride forwards exiting at the same time as Calrex. “Yeah let’s not waste time.” The giant doors creaked as they swung wide revealing the barren wasteland, the low fog that perpetuated the air elected a cough from Teayre who raised an arm to waft some of it away to no avail. “I guess this is it then, it’s actually quite… Peaceful.” The red head grinned as she let go of Calrex’s hand walking forwards turning her head left and right. 

Calrex looked down as he felt his fiancee's hand slip into his as he gave a warm smile and a nod, "Yeah, better keep this pace going."

Giving a calming breath he faced forward at the barren landscape. As he activated his <<Reveal>> skill he was able to discern that the area appeared to be based on some kind o graveyard theme, "Heh, peaceful is certainly one way to put it. I feel like this would pair well with the tenth floor. In any case, best be careful. We're not at the settlement for this floor yet, meaning there might still be monsters about."

Taking point the bluenette kept his grip on the Grand Blade tight as he continued forward, looking above to see that Roc was flying a few feet ahead to give the two a heads up on the area.

Swiping on his menu he produced one of the two chocolate bars he had purchased from Ssendom's grill, tossing it over to Teayre before taking one of his own, "Since we're going to be wandering around and likely fighting monsters, might as well give ourselves a little more luck in finding stuff right?"

Munching down on his piece Calrex felt his vision sharpen slightly as his searching capabilities got a boost.

Consumed 1 Chocolate Bar
Gave 1 Chocolate Bar to Teayre

+2 to LD (Total +5 boost to LD)

Teayre chuckled slightly. “I’ve always liked the tenth floor…” She muttered before singing “Death and cold.” Right into Calrex’s ear, grinning she takes the chocolate bar he offers her. “T-thanks? Oh it’s one of them?” She exclaims as she looks at the item’s information. Unwrapping it she breathes in deeply almost gagging again from the mist before scoffing the chocolate bar down. As she looked around focusing on certain objects they became clearer.

“Do you think I’m getting any bigger Callie? With all these buff foods I’m eating…” Teayre murmured to her fiancée as she looked down patting her belly. Sighing the crimson haired girl raised her head just as several figures appeared on the horizon a red glint in their eyes as they ran at the duo weapons wildly flaying. “Guess we’ve got a welcome party."

+2 LD (Total +4 LD)

Calrex couldn't help but give a laugh as Teayre expressed concern for gaining weight, "I don't really think that's possible in this game, but you look perfectly fine. Just as beautiful as when we first met."

"...I swear is that dang potion still in effect?"

Feeling his cheeks flush the bluenette continue forward until his partner made note that they had a welcoming party. Looking forward he saw four humans approaching them, but they certainly did not seem normal. They were almost crazed in appearance, bearing villager tools as their weapons.

The Ultramarine Knight gave a calming breath, but as he did he felt the fiercer side of himself, the one that had begun to take him over at times, come forth. His eyebrows furrowed as he stepped forward, "Alright then, let's take them out..."

ID: 38695
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +4) = -2
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 34 Remaining)

Spoiler

Calrex_Fierce.png

Rushing forward he unleashed his combined <<Lightning Fall>> and <<Charge>> techniques at once, slamming his electric charged sword into the ground between the four humans, sending out the sparks as each was stuck by the attack. Getting to his feet he watched as their healths dropped to some extend, but not enough to eliminate them, "Tch..."

Turning he watched as the four tried to engage him in combat, but they flailed to the sides as he easily avoided their blows with his high evasion, "Alright Teayre, finish these dregs off we've got more scouting to do."

HP List
Calrex: 197/197
   Energy: 34/48 (-14)
Teayre: 141/141
   Energy: 34/34

Enemies:
Crazed Human 1: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 2: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 3: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 4: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

21/25 Remaining

Her face exploded like a bomb, suddenly going red she looked away from Calrex as she stuffed the last few crumbs of chocolate into her mouth. Turning back she watched mouth agape as she caught sight of the tinted red cheeks of the blue head. “Alright then, let’s take them out…” Shaking her head as Calrex engaged the mobs Teayre gently taps her head on the side. “Come on girl get with it.” Watching Calrex’s movements he deftly dodged their attacks as she struck each of them. His movement much more rigid than before.

Crouching for a moment Teayre dashes in her <Charge> skill activating as she draws the muramasa mid stride and the blade glowing a bright silver as the Sword Art takes her through two swift strikes. Finishing the mobs off. As they burst into pixels the red had turned to her partner sheathing the muramasa as she did so. “Calrex. What the hell? You’ve never been that stiff in combat before.” The red head stood there arms folded glaring up into his eyes.

Spoiler

ID: 38700 BD: 9 (6 + 3 ACC) CD: 7 LD: 23 (19+ 4 LD)

HP List
Calrex: 197/197
Teayre: 141/141
   Energy: 22/34 12 User

Enemies:
Crazed Human 1: -19/100 65 DMG ((13 + 2)*6 – 25)
Crazed Human 2: -19/100 65 DMG ((13 + 2)*6 – 25)
Crazed Human 3: -19/100 65 DMG ((13 + 2)*6 – 25)
Crazed Human 4: -19/100 65 DMG ((13 + 2)*6 – 25)

LOOT

4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
4x(10*100) Col = 4000 Col

Thread LOOT

4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
4000 Col

Edited by Teayre

As he watched his fiancee eliminate the mobs Calrex gave a small sigh as he felt the fiercer side of himself subside, but as he was preparing to scan around suddenly he saw Teayre was in his face, calling him out on something he had not realized.

"Calrex. What the hell? You’ve never been that stiff in combat before."

"Huh, wait I was stiff? I..huh..."

"Geezes my form must have been slacking. Rigidity in combat is a huge flaw, as it makes you less able to adapt to attacks. Maybe all that training...might have actually thrown off my form."

Shaking his head he gave a reassuring smile, "Sorry, I guess maybe all of that training and suck might have thrown off my form. Heh, I guess I might be relying on the assisted system too much or something."

Looking ahead his eyes narrowed as he saw four more creatures coming at them, "Looks like we're not done just yet through. Come on, I think there's only two more groups left. We'll finish them off and find a good place to catch our breath."

ID: 38702
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +4) = 1
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 20 Remaining)

Gripping the Grand Blade he gave a calming breath as he loosened his handle on it slightly, allowing his wrist to become slightly more flexible. Leaping up into the sky he descended as his sword became coated once again with the electrical aura of his <<Lightning Fall>>. Activating <<Charge>> he stabbed his sword into the ground, shooting out the arcing bolts of energy as the attack knocked each down to the exact same amount of remaining health as the last mob. Giving a small sigh to himself the bluenette got to his feet, extracting his sword as he weaved around each of the attacks the corrupted humans threw at him.

"I still can't hit even close to whatever damage output Teayre and Zelrius can do now. Well, like I figured before that I probably can't match up to them, but I guess one can still wish right?"

HP List
   Energy: 20/48 (-14)
   Energy: 22/34

Enemies:
Crazed Human 5: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 6: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 7: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 8: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

17/25 Remaining

Calrex rushed off into yet another group of mobs leaving Teayre with her mouth agape. Watching as the bluenette fought the mobs again flawlessly avoiding them all and damaging them again. Keeping her pace equal to his, Teayre follows up his attack with another circling half moon silver blade. Her <Charge> skill carrying her forwards making up for the time she wasted standing around dumbfounded.

“Oi!” She calls to him as the mobs lie dead around her bursting into pixels yet again. “We were talking I believe.” Sliding muramasa home yet again she takes Calrex’s hands. “What’s wrong? You seem angry in how you’re fighting Cal…. Not many people would notice but remember I’m your lover, your partner, your other half. Your… Your… Your bride. Please tell me.”

Turning her head slightly as several more mobs come charging their way. “We’ll it’ll have to wait after these four… But you’d better tell me Calnus, or there will be hell to pay.”

Spoiler

ID: 38704 BD: 10 (Really?) CD: 10 LD: 24 (20 + 4 LD)

HP List
   Energy: 11/34 12 Used, 1 Regen

Enemies:
Crazed Human 5: -19/100 65 DMG ((13 + 2)*6 – 25)
Crazed Human 6: -19/100 65 DMG ((13 + 2)*6 – 25)
Crazed Human 7: -19/100 65 DMG ((13 + 2)*6 – 25)
Crazed Human 8: -19/100 65 DMG ((13 + 2)*6 – 25)

LOOT
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
4x(10*100) Col = 4000 Col

Thread LOOT
16 x Materials
8000 Col

Edited by Teayre

Calrex's eyes widened as he heard Teayre's word, as if she saw straight through him. Closing his eyes for a second as smirk came across his face, "Heh, I guess I really can't keep anything to my self when I'm with you huh? You're right, after we get rid of these guys we can talk about it while we're replenishing our energy."

Turning to face the incoming four creatures he gave a calming breath as he rushed forward, keeping his grip on the Grand Blade solid while his wrist remained flexible.

ID: 38709
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +4) = -2
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 7 Remaining)

Leaping skyward once again Calrex descended with yet another <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art as the Grand Blade became lit up with the crackling electrical energy. Piercing the ground with extra force due to his <<Charge>> skill the bolts shot out and pierced each of the four corrupted humans as he did the same amount of damage as before.

Looking around him quickly he extracted his sword before rolling forward, the monsters' weapons crashing down where he was kneeling previously. Giving a nod to Teayre he took a few steps back before resheathing his sword with a small sigh, looking up at his energy levels, "Guess this is really all I've got that makes me stand out, extra health, energy, and slightly stronger skills. Still, it feels like they're dwarfed in comparison to lower level unique skill players."

HP List
   Energy: 7/48 (-14+1)

Enemies:
Crazed Human 5: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 6: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 7: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)
Crazed Human 8: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 52 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

-1 to BD for the next 4 turns for EVERYONE.

The crimson haired girl let a small smile twitch onto her face for a moment as Calrex admitted that he couldn’t keep anything from her. “Well you’re not the only one who can’t keep things to themselves Calnus. Yes I know I’m using your real name. You’re in trouble until you tell me and no I’m not going to help you finish off these mobs.” Sitting down in the middle of the field the fog rolled around them even more. Beginning to cause things to be harder to see. Teayre winced as the strangled cries of their opponents could be heard.

Crossing her arms the red head begins to breathe gently the muramasa sitting neatly in its sheath across her lap. “I’m waiting Calrex.” Closing her eyes Teayre begins to gently sway. “Is this really the right way to do this? I don’t think so… but… It’s probably going to be the only way to get through to him.

Spoiler

HP List
   Energy: 7/48 (-14+1)
   Energy: 12/34 1 Regen

Enemies:
Crazed Human 5: 48/100
Crazed Human 6: 48/100
Crazed Human 7: 48/100
Crazed Human 8: 48/100

Edited by Teayre

ID: 38715
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3 / Environmental +1 Negated Due to Reveal) = 7 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +4 / Environment +1) = 1
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 8 Remaining)

As the fog rolled in Calrex gave a calming breath, but to his surprise he saw that his <<Reveal>> skill activated automatically, negating it's cover effects as he saw the four corrupted humans were still standing, with Teayre sitting down, opting to forego her attack.

"Well you’re not the only one who can’t keep things to themselves Calnus. Yes I know I’m using your real name. You’re in trouble until you tell me and no I’m not going to help you finish off these mobs...I’m waiting Calrex.

"You sure that's a good idea?"

Giving a small sigh Calrex remained still as he saw the four blades fly far clear of their mark. It was obvious to see that the creature were unable to get a bead on him due to the fog, the environment giving him the advantage, "Honestly, I was going to tell you when we finished this fight, but if you want me to tell you now, then so be it."

Turning to face her he gave a small sigh as he started, "You know I've been training almost nonstop recently, even putting myself out in the fields for days on end to get stronger. Well, honestly it's because to some level I'm jealous, heh. With the release of the rumors it seems like you, Zelrius, Tristan, and Dom have all gotten so much stronger in such a short amount of time. It's like all of that work I've put in up till now was invalidated in just the course of a day. I was trying to get stronger, I guess to stay relevant. I figured if I gained around ten levels for every one you guys gained in your unique skills, it might help close that gap I feel has appeared."

Giving a small sigh he gritted his teeth, looking to the side to keep an eye on the monsters, "Tch...still sounds childish..."

HP List
   Energy: 8/48 (+1)
   Energy: 23/34

Enemies:
Crazed Human 5: 48/100
Crazed Human 6: 48/100
Crazed Human 7: 48/100
Crazed Human 8: 48/100

Edited by Calrex

13/25 Remaining

Pressing close to Calrex with in the fog Teayre rests a hand on his face as he explains to her. Not speaking she simply tiptoes up and presses her lips to his. Speaking softly she tugs his face back to hers and rests her forehead against his. “Idiot. You know that? You really are cute when you’re upset to. I chased the skill so I could keep up with you. I had to use a safeguard and damage boost potions and pretty much every trick I had learnt to survive that Calrex. Including the strike first one I used on you remember?” Gently nudging his nose with hers she steps back.  “Excuse me a moment.”

Drawing her blade Teayre steps back waiting for a moment her weapon glowing a bright silver as she slashes as each of the mobs around them. Two swift cuts. Each one decapitating two mobs. Stopping she rams her blade into the ground wrapping her arms around Calrex’s head as she brings it down to her chest. “Listen, can you hear that Cal? Remember that’s yours. I want you to be able to hear it in the real world. That’s why I got stronger, besides you need the level to be able to take more of a pounding than me don’t you?” Grinning mischeviously at Calrex she steals a kiss before stepping back.

ID: 38727 BD: 10 (Nat) LD: 9 (5 + 4 LD)

HP List
   Energy: 8/48
   Energy: 1/34

Enemies:
Crazed Human 5: -5/100 53 DMG (13*6)-25
Crazed Human 6: -5/100 53 DMG (13*6)-25
Crazed Human 7: -5/100 53 DMG (13*6)-25
Crazed Human 8: -5/100 53 DMG (13*6)-25

LOOT
4 x Materials

Thread LOOT
20 x Materials
8000 Col

Edited by Teayre

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge, 1 Energy Recovered)

Idiot. You know that? You really are cute when you’re upset to. I chased the skill so I could keep up with you. I had to use a safeguard and damage boost potions and pretty much every trick I had learnt to survive that Calrex. Including the strike first one I used on you remember?...Excuse me a moment...Listen, can you hear that Cal? Remember that’s yours. I want you to be able to hear it in the real world. That’s why I got stronger, besides you need the level to be able to take more of a pounding than me don’t you?

Hearing Teayre's words Calrex gave a warm smile as he listened to the beating of her heart after she swiftly and elegantly eliminated the four monsters, "Heh, yeah you're right. That's why I need to become stronger. I started leveling and training in this game. It was to keep you safe."

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets he gave a smirk before returning the favor and stealing a kiss from her, "Now it seems our particular builds complement each other, heh."

Scanning around he checked and saw a good area for the two to rest and recover their energy, out of sight of the monsters prowling the field zone, "Lets go rest there for now until our energy levels recover. Once we've back on our feet we'll head for the settlement, then the boss lair."

Persisting his <<Reveal>> skill he too Teayre by the hand and began to lead her in the area's direction.

Edited by Calrex

Teayre grins as she steals Calrex’s hand from his jacket pocket. “Don’t think I’m letting you off easy.” Wrapping her arm arounds his Teayre holds onto it tightly squeezing his arm gently as she walked alongside him. “You’re right they do, so don’t get mopey when I slaughter things in front of you… Just like I don’t get mopey when things hit you… Well I usually slaughter things that hit you cause only I should be hitting you and that’s in play fights.” Rubbing her head against Calrex’s shoulder Teayre looked around the mist had started to thin out again as they started to head towards an over cast town with a towering building in the center of it. Unable to make out what it was at the moment in time Teayre let go of Calrex and rested her hand ready on the muramasa.

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Recharge)

"Yeah, you do have a point. I guess maybe after seeing all of the unique users' abilities I wanted to try and come close to matching them. Although, I don't think I'll ever reach Zel's amount of damage. Dual Blades really is in a league of its own."

Listening to Teayre speak Calrex gave a warm smile and a nod, "True, heh, although I try to at least avoid getting hit in the first place. I've got a few skills that'll help lessen the damage, but it helps to not get hit in the first place. I think it's mainly because of my level, but I'm certainly one of the most balanced so far in terms of our combat stats."

As the two emerged from the fog the bluenette looked forward as he persisted his <<Reveal>> skill, looking forward to see the town that Teayre had laid eyes on. However, it appeared that distance was the main challenge here, as even his extra skill didn't reach far enough to give him a better bearing. Glancing over he saw that the redhead had placed her hand on her sword as he gave a nod. "I don't have any quickdraw techniques like Teayre has. All of my Sword Arts rely on my weapon having already been drawn. I guess things really have changed from when we first started."

Drawing the Grand Blade he gently grasped her free hand as he began proceeding forward, "Things look quiet for now. I'll keep watch of the front, but let's keep our heads on a swivel until we reach that town. Going from the theme of this floor I have a feeling that's going to be the settlement."

Edited by Calrex

“Zel’s damage is… Well really it’s ridiculous, I can’t believe that such an unbalanced skill is in this game… I mean- “ Teayre pauses for a moment as she meets Calrex’s eyes and quickly averts her own eyes, as she gazes at the mist that curled around her ankles like a cat’s tail. “I know I have battojutsu, but that’s reasonably balanced within the game. It’s still possible for people to easily kill me it’s definitely not the best one by far. I mean there’s Darkness Blade, Dual Blades and Achilles are all in their own niche but fairly strong.”

The red head squeezed Calrex’s hand in return as they kept on pressing towards the settlement that they neared. “Hopefully they’ll stay quiet Callie… I doubt it though. You know I might just bring my shop up here, keep away from most people hopefully." Shuffling her feet a bit Teayre suddenly turns around half drawing her blade, lips thin. Her eyes darted around the mist, shadows were everywhere within the mist. Slowly she slide the muramasa home before standing straight up again and looking at Cal nodding.

(Energy Fully Recharged)

Calrex gave a nod as Teayre spoke to him about the different skills she was aware of, "There's also Dom, whom I know has the Berserker skill. However you're right, it does seem like a few of the unique skills really outclass others. I guess not that I think of it I can't really think of any unique abilities that would really work well with me. I guess I'm really way to balanced to be considered suitable for one. If there was any that boosts stats all around that would most likely fit me best."

As his energy flashed back to full the bluenette continued keeping his eyes forward, hand tight around the Grand Blade, "I have a feeling we're not going to be able to avoid combat right now, but let's see if we can clear out this area to at least make sure it's secure before we decide to start looking for the boss room."

Giving a calming breath he gave a warming smile, "You know, it's been a while since we last got to spend time together, even just going out into the field zones like this. I certainly miss that, heh."

"Come on Calrex get your head in the game. This isn't some casual outing, you two are searching for the boss floor, not going on some date."

Edited by Calrex

“True there is Dom, but I’m not too sure what the Berserker Skill gives him, the others I’ve seen in action just not that one.” Teayre blushes for a moment as she drums the hilt of the Muramasa “Although I do quite like mine I like to think it suits me.” Looking up she sees the mobs Calrex was on about they were close now easily within charging range. “You go first get their attention and I’ll follow up as usual?”

Smiling as her fiancée mentioned about spending time together Teayre quickly leans in and steals a kiss from him. “I’m sorry, I’ve been keeping to myself recently… I’ll make it up to you okay? I promise, when it can be just you and I no one else, no interruptions…” Embracing him the red head rests her head against his chest for a moment before pushing back and looking over at the mobs. “First things first though Callie-kun."

"Don't worry about it Teayrie. I guess we've been both kind of keeping to ourselves for various reasons. I know mine was because I got wrapped up with whatever idea in my head, but it would be nice to spend some more time with you again. But you're right, let's get this done first."

ID: 39526
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 34 Remaining)

As he rushed forward in a blinding <<Charge>> powered dash the blunette leapt up into the air, the Grand Blade alight with the crackling electrical energy of the <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art as he descended, plunging his sword into the ground as the energy dispersed, shocking all four of the creatures.

Retrieving his weapon Calrex weaved in and out of their blows before leaping back, giving a nod to Teayre with a smirk, "Alright, finish them off."

HP List
   Energy: 34/34

Enemies:
Crazed Human 9: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 48 DMG)
Crazed Human 10: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 48 DMG)
Crazed Human 11: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 48 DMG)
Crazed Human 12: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 48 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Watching as Calrex dashed off in front of her Teayre’s eyes remained narrow trying to penetrate the fog the perpetrated this floor. Hearing the clashing of blades and the screams of several of the mobs Teayre follows up Calrex’s attack with her own as he tells he to finish them off. The muramasa twitching slightly in her hand Teayre’s arms drop slightly as she charges in herself, two deft slashes later and the mobs that had attacked her and Calrex had burst into pixels. Straightening herself up she slides her katana back home into its sheathe. “I guess it’s not going to be over so soon Callie.” Her eyes flicked up as more mobs appeared on the horizon.

ID: 39529 BD: 10 (7 + 3 ACC) CD: 6 LD: 20 (16 + 4 LD)

HP List

Enemies:
Crazed Human 9: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25)
Crazed Human 10:
 -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25) 
Crazed Human 11: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25) 
Crazed Human 12: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25)

LOOT
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
4 x (100*5) = 2000 Col

Thread LOOT
28 x Materials
10000 Col

Edited by Teayre