PP - F13 Scouting the Thirteenth Floor (Teayre)

ID: 39534
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 21 Remaining)

"Yeah, it looks that way...well I guess the more that come the more we just have to take down."

Focusing the bluenette's eyes seemed to dim for a second before he accelerated forward with the <<Charge>> skill once, leaping skywards as his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art recharged, the Grand Blade becoming alight with the crackling blue energy. As he descended his strike slammed into the ground once again as the energy was dispersed in almost whip-like tendrils of lightning energy, electrocuting all four of the creatures before they turned to strike him.

Their weapons raised high in an attempt to rain down on the Ultramarine Knight, but a smirk crossed his face as he vanished from their striking point as the attacks descended, "Got another four for you Teayre. We should be close to wrapping this up."

HP List
Calrex: 197/197
   Energy: 21/48 (-14+1)
Teayre: 141/141
   Energy: 34/34

Enemies:
Crazed Human 13: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 48 DMG)
Crazed Human 14: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 48 DMG)
Crazed Human 15: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 48 DMG)
Crazed Human 16: 48/100 (10+1 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 48 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

5/25 Remaining

Dashing alongside Calrex, as her partner completes his attack Teayre mops the rest of the mobs up with two swift slashes from her silvery muramasa. Straightening up she wraps her arms around her fiancée and leans her head against his chest. “I’ve missed you Calrex. I just want to spend as much time with you as I can… I don’t care about this game much more, I know I’ve gotten stronger and that I have much more to work on but…” The girl pauses nibbling on her bottom lip for a moment before continuing. “But I’m fed up of not seeing you, not seeing the person I have promised my life to.”

Spoiler

ID: 39535 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) CD: 10 LD: 12 (8 + 4 LD)

HP List
   Energy: 21/48
   Energy: 11/34 (-12, +1)

Enemies:
Crazed Human 13: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25)
Crazed Human 14: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25) 
Crazed Human 15: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25) 
Crazed Human 16: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25)

LOOT
4 x Materials
4 x (100*5) = 2000 Col

Thread LOOT
32 x Materials
12000 Col

Edited by Teayre

Calrex gave a nod as he watched his fiancee eliminate the four mobs once again. He had his own abilities to be proud of, but seeing her dispatch the monsters with such ease and grace still took his breath away. It was like their roles had switched, with the bluenette now being the one in awe of the redhead. A blush came to his cheeks before he shook his head, trying to get himself focused once again.

Right as he did he felt Teayre's arms wrap around his waist, her head falling onto his chest. He felt a smile come to his face as he returned the gesture and held her close, placing his head on top of hers as he breathed in her scent, or whatever simulation it was in the game. 

" I’ve missed you Calrex. I just want to spend as much time with you as I can… I don’t care about this game much more, I know I’ve gotten stronger and that I have much more to work on but…But I’m fed up of not seeing you, not seeing the person I have promised my life to. "

"The feeling is mutual. I know I've been throwing myself into training a lot this past week, even staying out in the field zones for nights on end to try and catch up. But really, I guess in some ways it still is more agonizing not being by your side. I promised my life to you as well, and I want to keep that promise...Narlia, I want to stay by your side, no matter what happens."

ID: 39558
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +4) = 5
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +4) = 4
<<Howl>> Activated

Looked across the distance he saw four more enemies start coming towards the duo as his eyes narrowed, "Looks like we're not off the hook just yet. However..."

Quickly spinning back he felt himself unable to hold back as he wrapped his fiancee tight in his arms, delivering a deep kiss to her lips before turning back around, "...I really needed that, heh. Alright, let's take these four down."

Rushing forward he prepared to use his strategy as before, but as he charged forward he saw the corrupted humans already close the distance, giving him not enough room to activate his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art. Cursing under his breath he flipped the Grand Blade into a reverse grip, "Don't think I'm going to do nothing though..."

Raising his blade high the Grand Blade began to radiate a light blue energy that also resonated from the shoulder and knee guards of the Grand Dragoon. Stabbing his sword into the desolate earth the <<Howl>> skill activated as the sound blast emanated from his avatar, rushing past the four monsters. As they were drawn to his aggro the bluenette quickly extracted his sword and weaved out of the way of each of their strikes before leaping back, "Alright, hit em hard. Looks like we're switching attack patterns this time."

HP List
   Energy: 22/48

Enemies:
Crazed Human 17: 100/100
Crazed Human 18: 100/100
Crazed Human 19: 100/100
Crazed Human 20: 100/100

Edited by Calrex

Her ears twitched as Calrex spoke about pushing himself Teayre looked down, gulping. Her eyelids flickering as they shut. “I can’t believe I pushed him this far…” Tears began to roll down her face as she clung to his chest, her hair whipping backwards as she took in a short sharp breath. Her cheeks flushing bright red as Calrex pressed his lips to her, the red head returning in kind. As he broke their embrace a smile had settled on to the girl’s face. Her gaze lingered on Calrex as she opened her mouth and closed it again no words escaping, water glistening on the edge of her eyes as the mist swirled around them.

Looking down as her fiancée took her hands in his for a moment before placing them by her sides she took a step back nodding at him. Placing her hands one over the other above her heart Teayre watched as Calrex’s smile faded. She stepped forwards her arm stretching out towards him but he was gone. Her eyes following around the bluenette was stood in the middle of a group of human mobs. Their eyes were wide and black the smooth blades were moved quickly that even the red head had trouble keeping her eyes trained on them. Taking one step forwards Teayre pauses for a moment shaking her head before taking a few steps backwards. “Cal… I….”

HP List

Energy: 21/48
   Energy: 12/34 (+1)

Enemies:
Crazed Human 17: 100/100
Crazed Human 18: 100/100
Crazed Human 19: 100/100
Crazed Human 20: 100/100

Edited by Teayre

ID: 39588
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 6
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +4 / Disguise +1) = 0
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Disguise>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 9 Remaining)

"Tch, these guys are more persistent than the last ones."

As the blows continued to fly past him Calrex gritted his teeth as his avatar shifted for a second. Activating his <<Disguise>> skill he gripped the Grand Blade tight as he leapt into the air. His blue hair shifted to blonde as his clothing took on a off white-color scheme. His sword became skinnier as he assumed the appearance of Oikawa as he activated <<Lightning Fall>>.

Descending from the air he plunged his sword into the ground as the electricity shot out and shocked each of the creatures. The Oikawa illusion began to fade as he gave a calming breath, "This is such a short time for this power, but at least I got the hit."

Looking over he saw that his fiancee seemed to be hesitant about attacking as he gave a small sigh. Assuming a casual stride the attacks continued to fly past him as he walked back over to Teayre. With his free hand he placed it gently on her shoulder before sliding it down behind her waist and pulled her close, gently resting his head in the crook of her shoulder, adjusting his position so that she could feel his heart beating, "Remember that this belongs to you as well silly. I may push myself to extremes, but if it's one thing I will always make my top priority, it's keeping it safe."

HP List
   Energy: 9/48 (-14+1)

Enemies:
Crazed Human 13: 55/100 (10 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 45 DMG)
Crazed Human 14: 55/100 (10 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 45 DMG)
Crazed Human 15: 55/100 (10 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 45 DMG)
Crazed Human 16: 55/100 (10 DMG * 7 Art - 25 MIT = 45 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

1/25 Remaining

For a brief moment the red head saw Oikawa stood where Calrex was she stumbled the Oikawa Kanashiki clattering to the ground. “Kawi-kun…” She mutters as the illusion shimmers and disperses as lightning screeches outwards. “Idiot Teayre.” Grabbing the blade from the ground the red head charges into the group of mobs her blade glowing a bright silver as she performs two swift slashes either side of her. As her knee touches the ground the four mobs burst into pixels. Standing up again Teayre staggers for a moment before sheathing her blade and falling into Calrex’s arms

Spoiler

ID: 39590 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC) CD: 1 LD: 22 (18 + 4 LD)

HP List
Calrex:
 197/197
   Energy: 9/48
   Energy: 1/34 (-12, +1)

Enemies:
Crazed Human 17: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25)
Crazed Human 18: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25) 
Crazed Human 19: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25) 
Crazed Human 20: -17/100 65DMG ((13 +2)*6 -25)

LOOT
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
4 x (100*10) = 4000 Col

THREAD LOOT
40 x Materials
16000 Col

Edited by Teayre

0/25 Remaining

As Teayre finished off the remaining mob Calrex gave a nod as he wrapped his arms around her, dropping into a one-kneed crouching position to help soften her descending momentum, "Hey you alright? Let's take another rest for now."

Setting the Grand Blade gently against the ground he took his other arm and fully wrapped the redhead up in an embrace, holding her close as one of his hands gently stroked the back of her head, "Teayre's powerful, but her lower level compared to mine is certainly taxing, since those attacks are her most powerful Sword Arts. I guess my level has kept me alive so far because I can win most wars of endurance by sheer willpower and energy alone."

"Once you're energy's recovered I think we should be about clear of any monsters on this floor. Then we can get starting searching for the boss room."

Leaning back he moved into a sitting position, letting Teayre's weight pass onto him as he kept her upright, keeping her close and his embrace tight, but not enough that it would hurt her, "I'm the one with the most energy right now, so I'd best keep watch in the meantime. In a few seconds I should have enough to execute one Meteor Break before I'm spent."

ID: 39613
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
Loot Dice: 8 (Total Buff +5) = 13 (No Materials Found)
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (9 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 1 Remaining)

"Looks like this little moment will have to be put on pause again."

Gently setting Teayre on the ground Calrex gripped the Grand Blade as he saw a smaller version of the humans they had fought previously approach. Without even a weapon to fight with it flailed its arms at him in an attempt to gain a hit. Giving a calming breath Calrex's eyes dimmed further as his sword lit up with a dark, nearly black, purple glow as he executed <<Shadow Explosion>>. Unleashing the fearsome barrage of slashes his sword bit deep into the creature as he added his <<Charge>> skill to the Sword Art. Without any mitigation to stifle the blow the monster was quickly felled as the Ultramarine Knight gave a calming breath. Flicking his sword back into its sheath he turned back and walked over to his fiancee, "Alright, that should be the last of them."

Stumbling for a second he looked up, seeing that his energy bar was at near zero as he gave a small laugh to himself, "I still have my limits though..."

HP List
Calrex:
 197/197
   Energy: 1/48 (+1)

Enemies:
Lesser Crazed Human: -9/90 (10+1 DMG * 9 Art = 99 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Even as Calrex was setting her gently on the ground Teayre drove her palm into the soft earth of the floor and staggered to her feet. Turning her head left and right the girl begins to disappear into the mist hearing the sounds of battle she smiles. “Cal…” Taking a few deep breaths in Teayre crouches down as she examines the ground the area around them was barren. Looking up again the buildings arched high. “Cal, I’m heading- Oh!” Wrapping her arms around Calrex she kisses him briefly. “Let’s head to the settlement we might have a bit of better luck there.”

Finder’s Keepers equipped. +2 to LD Total: +6 LD

ID: 39615 LD: 19 (13 + 6 LD)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 39616
Loot Dice: 4 (Total Buff +5) = 9 (Boss Room Not Found)

(2 Posts Until Full Energy Recharge, 1 Recovered)

As Teayre stole a brief kiss from him before she could break it he lifted his hand and cupped it around the back of her head, extending the gesture before breaking it with a smirk, "Yeah, let's do that. It's probably better we get closer to it before any other creatures decide to pop up."

Following behind his fiancee he quickly moved a bit faster to catch up before deciding to wrap her hand up in his, "What the heck is going on with me? I'm acting more assertively than before...I guess missing her really did have an effect on me."

His cheeks tinged red at the thought of his actions as he brought his free hand up to give a fake cough, looking around the area, "Nothing so far. Any luck spotting it Teayrie?"

Edited by Calrex

As she hurriedly rushed over the ground the mist started swirling around her even more reaching up and clawing at her as she approached a gnarled door. Carefully the girl raised a hand to it and peered inside her jaw dropping before she steps back and nods slowly at Calrex. “I think I have come take a look.” Waving him over she carefully holds the door open her hand waiting on the weapon, her finger turning white from the strength that she gripped it with. “Can can you see Cal? It’s a touch too dark for me.” Her voice low as a rumbling sounds from behind them

ID: 39897 LD: 25 (19 + 6 LD) 

BOSS ROOM FOUND

1 Sp Each

Loot: 
40 x Materials
16400 Col (16000 Loot, 400 Thread Page)

Boss Info!

Edited by Teayre