[PP - F13] Aftermath of a War, Planning of Another -- F13 Boss Raid Meeting

As soon as she finished saying what she saw and knew, it didn't took long for people to voice their ideas. First to speak, like in the last meeting if her memory served her right, was Cal who pointed the fact that it might use AoE sword arts and most importantly the possible summoning of Leothiel to fight for the Avarious's side. Then Azide and Jomei pitched in as well and proposed a series of countermeasures for it. It was funny how the mere possibility of an AoE attack  gets people motivated to save those fighting beside them. She heard Celes's words as well but showed a bit of a complicated expression as she expressed her issue with that plan "It sounds good when you put it like that and I'd take that in consideration as the best formation but.... in reality I can't thinks of enough tanks to place them like that. Tristan and Calrex are the only front liners with that build that I can think of and even if I take the role of a 'tank' with 40 mit... there still aren't enough. I'd put the most resilient tank and the strongest DPS in the first team, backed up by a couple more DPS  to focus on the boss while we make groups with the remaining raid members to deal with 'unexpected events' like mobs spawning or even Leothiel himself. So the remaining tank would lead the second group and generate the hate. Depending on the attendants list Supports will be added to the teams. "

She noded to Zandra as she offered her help in providing the central item around this discussion. So far this discussion hasn't strayed from its main topic and deviated towards the unique aspect of the fight. She would leave it out of the discussion for now, preferably not bring it at all. The usual suspects would get them and do as they pleased with them, despite all the talk of sharing them to the 2nd most deserving and so on bull... she heard in the previous planning. Of course she wanted one too as she saw that she was nearing the limits of her damage dealing possibilities but there was no reason to whine about it here. First they needed to plan this thing in keeping all of the participants alive, what comes after wasn't a concern she wanted to voice.

The blonde looked at the assembled group, her rapier 'senpai' was there, her best friends were there, ex-guildmates, friends and new faces as well. Despite no longer being a Guardian, the creed that guild had was still vivid inside her as it intertwined with her own teachings and she'd promised herself to ensure their safety. Her emotions were visible on her face and upon realizing it she lightly slapped her cheeks and returned to her previous state: "Okay, so we've heard this much so far... Does anyone have anything else to add? a concern or a complaint. Better voice it now as you have the chance." She looked at the Azure commandants as they had yet to do anything else than listen.

For the entire time Tristan had remained very quiet, listening to what everyone had to say about the fight and so forth. Points were made and the like but nothing much came out of it so he just waited to see what everyone would say and get it out the way, so he could collect up afterwards with his own points. All of what was said could be relevant or not, such as the use of AOE sword arts and the summoning of Leothiel possibly. Even then the HP of the boss seemed extraordinarily low and it made him suspicious that there was definitely more to be seen than they had, since Cardinal was not about to let them get off easy. He stood up, his fingers on his hands spread as they rested on the table as possibly the second most experienced frontliner in this room, the most experienced being the Commandant next to him, who was rather amusingly towered on both sides by 6ft 3 giants. He then began to speak.
"It seems far more than likely with such a low HP that there is more to this fight than we can see, so we must be careful. I recommend we stock up on Safeguard too. While in the last fight the door spun on green, which seemed to be better in some way, I wonder what could happen if that spinner hits red, so I want us to be wary. The summoning of Leothiel seems far more than likely with what the latest even quest had, after all, why would it go through such a procedure clearly to do with the floor boss? The game is clearly strongly hinting something. As for formations, I recommend that I go first and that Calrex is up somewhat later to pick up Hate if it becomes a necessity, with one Support on every group to heal me or Calrex after each boss attack. We can only hope to hell that this boss has no area attacks or ignores Hate somehow, but we should take Safeguard just in case anyway. I will say now though that to draw elaborate plans now may seem useful, but with lack of info on the actual fight, it would make more sense to simply prepare for the worst for now and make a plan when in the fight. If the given procedure does not work out, I'm sure Zelrius or I will have something in mind based on the situation.".
Tristan sat down when he was done, thinking that with this, everything regarding the fight was tied up and done. Now all they had to do was ensure the players killed enough Darkened Souls in the event for the boss to start happening.

Ebony tentatively entered the meeting, slowly and quietly entering the building the meeting was taking place in and tiptoeing to the far back. She didn't really feel like she belonged, but more than that she didn't want to interupt whatever it was that Tristan was saying. She had no doubt that she was one of the lowest leveled players in the room, and therefore someone that would likely be ignored if she talked. She looked around the room, looking for people she knew. There was Tristan, Calrex, and Zelrius, all of whom she had expected to see. Her eyes wandered a bit more, landing on the white haired beauty that was sitting in the middle of the chairs, seemingly trying to blend in.

Ssendom sat there quietly, he didn't speak much during the entire event. He learned that many people here were aiming to be the leader of the raid against Avarious, there was no point in him vying for leadership. From experience he knew there were times where he would need to be a Raid Leader, and other times he would have to be the soldier that followed instructions. He was close to Zelrius and Tristan as they put their two cents in for the entire ordeal, but for the most part he leaned back in his intimidating stance since he was considerably one of the largest width and height wise. The only man in this entire room that stood taller than him was Tristan, but that was mostly beside the point. He knew this fight would be far more complicated that anything they had faced in the game thus far, he just sat ready for combat when necessary.

Seeing as people finished expressing their ideas and suggestion. Ariel was pleased to see that all had presented thoughts similar to her own. Most of them simply assisted this time but she was certain that they listened carefully and will put to good use this experience in future meetings of this sort. But now it seemed like it was time to end it all. Her eyebrow twitched as Tristan hinted that he and Zelrius will take charge if some unexpected situation should arise. Clapping her hand once to get all of their attention the blonde started walking to the side while making a summary of what has been talked. 

"Okay so we agree that we shouldn't go in there 'unprotected' so we ALL will use a safeguard before entering, as it will have double role as .... 'safeguarding' against any AoE attack. I will not force you to do it or ban you from entering as its merely a suggestion. In the end your respective guild leaders should know your strength and as for solo players... you risk your skin on your own account." She let out a sigh as she turned 180º and continued walking and summarizing:

"In the case of Leonthiel coming back, we will treat him either as a minion and dispatch a team to deal with him... or in the worse case he will serve as a resurrection/respawn of the boss and we will deal with him accordingly. Environmental effects don't seem as a concern but we should be wary of our surroundings when we enter the room. Groups their roles will be made known once we find out who is actually participating....... And in the case that everything goes to Hell in a blink of a second, Teleport crystals are a must alongside Safeguard. "

"As you may of may have not noticed, I left Unique items out of the discussion. Just because there was a big fuss in the last meeting and people still did as they pleased with them so I didn't expect this time to be different. The usual suspects know who they are and I just hope that at least they will give them to people that actually participate and risk their lives in this fight." she said, having in mind her recent duel with a certain general that went AWOL for a while but still had with something she'd seen drop in the previous fight.

Making a mental check of the things discussed, she found out that she reached the end of the list. She let out a sigh and a smile as she stopped and turned towards the rest.

"That wraps the 13th floor boss raid meeting.  Thank you all who participated, most of all to those who had something to say...and as for the rest that kept quiet, I hope this will serve as a good foundation on which you would step and speak your mind in the next meeting of this sort. See you in two weeks time or so in front of the Cathedral, when we will attempt ...and succeed to clear this floor and head towards the next one."

With that she made a slight bow as one would expect a MC to do at the end of the show and headed towards the teleport gate...to get Kimba back to her shop for some R&R. Lord knew all of them needed it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------The End----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards: 1 SP (all participants) 
No col! 

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion