[PP-F10] Cry of the soul <Itzal, Hiru, Baldur> <<Wail of the Banshee>> Completed

Itzal stood in the town of the tenth floor opposite to the request board, Niger Natio fully concealing him as was it's purpose.  He was waiting for somebody to see his note and decide to help.  Ulises had talked to Itzal about getting back into pre-set quests as they hadn't done so after that queen quest.  However there weren't any more quests that he could take on by himself as they were all on higher floors or with strong mobs.  So he decided to get some help.  The note said that anyone could join but that he particularly needed a tank as he was a dps.  He finally managed to get his sword skill up to rank four but he wasn't going to grandmaster it until he reached a decent rank in search and detect.  He did intend to be a scout after all.  The four main skills he wanted to work on were sword skill, searching skill, light armor skill, and stealth skill, but he also wanted battle healing, picking, and a few others out there.  Who knows, maybe there are some skills that haven't been discovered yet.  He'd have to save up col if the info broker had something for him.  He didn't want to miss out on anything else.  He was far behind the others in the front lines as it was and trying to catch up was troublesome.  Still he noticed that he was leveling faster than most of his other friends and that gave him hope that he'd make it soon enough.

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hunter appeared from the warp station into the eerie depths of the 10th floor.  Almost immediately, he saw the little sign next to his health pop up showing a darkened eye with a downward pointing arrow.  This signified the 10th floors main hardship: darkness.  Under normal circumstances, the hunter would have found another floor to advertise on, but he still had plenty of reservations of going past the 11th floor; even though he was strong enough to take care of himself.   The guild needed him more on the front lines, but he still had his work on the lower floors to deal with, which was his main job as a hunter.  He had advertised himself on boards all around the lower floor, except for here.

The main reason was because of this very debuff.  No one really comes here anymore without the night vision modification, or someone that does.  Unfortunately, the hunter had seen what was happening on the lower floors as the front lines pushed on.  More and more people were coming out into the world.  Some of them needed help along the way, and that's where he made his due.  They would eventually find this floor and the quests that lie within, and will need someone to guide them through.  Might as well try.

As the hunter neared to billboard to place his "Hunter for Hire" flyer, he saw the notice for someone to help in some quests.  He looked around the dimly lit square to see if the poster was nearby, but the small crowd that came to and from the area didn't give much information to whom posted it.  If only he had tracking already to find the owner, it would be easier than awaiting them.

"Oh well.  Sounds interesting, anyway!"

Baldur hated this floor. He had been active on the frontlines when it had been unlocked, but the debuff to visibility was rough for him at the time. He had more than enough accuracy to ensure that it was little bother to him, but whenever it seemed to rain, it poured. He could go weeks without challenge, and then out of no where an almost dead mob would suddenly start reading his patterns and make the fight of its life.

But here he was, looking at a posting board.

It was almost a bit of an atonement. He was punishing himself by coming back to this floor, because this was where she had been lost. Perhaps he thought that as long as her name didn't appear on the Monument of Life, that he could find her again; even though after all this time he knew that was a fool's dream. Fool, however, had been a title he was familiar with long before the noble samurai.

Turning on his heel, the blue and white haori spun about him making the white flames along the bottom seem to dance. Discomfort began to settle in and he adjusted the orange armor that sparsely covered his body, and then adjusted his black katana in the obi than Ariel had made for him. He wore no helmet upon his head as he chose to keep his armor light, but he strategically had a few pieces of armor so that he could maintain a certain level of mitigation to keep his margin of safety when soloing as high as possible.

"Alright, let's see here..." Baldur mumbled to himself as he called up the menu and summoned the keyboard so he could message the player requesting help. If he was going to explore the floor, he might as well have company. He had told himself that he would honor Lessa by taking up her mantle and helping the up and coming players to the Frontline, just as she had helped he and Tyger.

>> Itzal: My name is Baldur, I've completed the quest before and am willing to help you out. I'm high enough level to DPS and Tank the boss. Where can I meet up with you?

As he sent the message, Baldur rested his hand on the blade at his hip and waited.

Itzal watched as a player made his way over to the board.  He couldn't see the details very well, though if he were wearing his Twilight cloak then he would probably have no issue.  He wore Niger Natio currently to keep unwanted npcs off of him until he began the quest.  Yet even though he wasn't wearing the cloak he could still see fairly fine with his rank one search and detect.  He intended to bringing it to rank 3 as soon as he could so he could unlock reveal.  Once he did he would grandmaster his sword, then do the same for search and detect.  As it was he still needed to train and he thought that this floor would be perfect for training his eyes.  Maybe there would be a safe quest he could do with his apprentice so she could practice as well.  He watched as a message popped up and looked at the player.  He saw that there were in fact two but they hadn't noticed each other.  He thought how funny it was that they both wanted to help him and had no idea either of them were there.  As he typed a response to the player, he walked slowly over. 

Baldur, look to your right

By the time he reached them the two players should have noticed each other and they could begin introductions.  Ulises of course would not be introducing himself.  Partly because he was still asleep, being the fact that it was not noon just yet, but also because Itzal didn't want every player knowing about his split personality.

It didn't take long for someone else to come to the notice board and find the request.  This one didn't seem to be the owner of the note as the man seemed much more powerful, and more aware of this floor than some of the others that wandered around the area.  He looked quite older than the hunter was, which put more solidarity into his stature, or so the hunter could see.  With another look at his attire and weaponry, the hunter figured that he had a light armor with katana build in mind.  A classical samurai, it seemed.  That would mean that he was high in damage dealing, but not as far with mitigation, or so he could tell. All this speculation without investigation would get him nowhere.

As the jade hunter proceeded to open his mouth to say something, the man opened his menu to send a message to the person requesting the party.  'Why didn't I think of that?' the hunter thought to himself as he pulled open his menu to scrawl a quick message.

>>Itzal: Good Day!  I'm responding to your notice for a team.  If you're still interested, I can fill a damage / support role for your journey.  As a hunter, I have the Reveal modification to help in any sub-dungeon crawl that you will require.  I can also take a hit, or two, that will hit them twice as hard.  I await your reply!

After sending the message, the hunter turned towards the samurai and spoke.

"Howdy!  Are you partying up too?"

The jade hunter asked before giving out his hand and pounding the other armored one against his crimson armor.

"Jade Hunter, Hirru, and what can I call you, sir?"

Edited by Hirru

Baldur turned his head from where he had been lost in thought to face the man at his side.

"Partying up?" His steel blue eyes then immediately jumped back to the request for help posting that Itzal had put up, as well as the one next to it by some hunter.

"Itzal? Oh, yes, I figured I might as well help someone out while I was on this floor."

The man besides him offered a hand in greeting and pounded his other first against his armor in an archaic, but honorable warrior's greeting. Baldur was a bit surprised by the style, but took the man's hand firmly and repeated it in kind as well as with a slight nod of his head.

"Jade Hunter, eh? I am called Baldur, and it is nice to meet you." Baldur indicated the poster on the wall behind them once Hirru had introduced himself. "That is a useful service you provide. I may take you up on it at some point."

Baldur heard the jingle of a new message and his hand swiped at something unseen as he called up the menu from Itzal telling Baldur to look to his right. He was a bit surprised, but smiled when the young man approached.

"You must be Itzal. I am Baldur, and this is Hirru, the Jade Hunter." Baldur gave his patron a respectful nod and indicated Hirru as well.

Itzal listened to the man introduce himself.  But Itzal was looking at the man's katana with interest.  He always loved processing the many hundreds of ways to use weapons and which ones to use in certain situations.  He worked to refrain himself from thinking about that now however and looked at the two players.  They were both bigger than him, as usual, and they both seemed fairly high level.  From what he could tell from his messages and their appearance they were dps, but much higher level than this floor so they could tank for him like he tanks for his apprentice.  He didn't mind being the weakest in the group.  In fact he was eager to gain some experience from these two masters.  Particularly the player who already had reveal.  Itzal didn't bother pulling down the hood and mouthpiece as they really wouldn't be able to see his face well.  He shook the hands of the two players.

"Yes I'm Itzal, nice to meet you both.  Thank you for helping me with this.  I needed to get back to questing but I'm not strong enough to do these on my own yet.  Once I am I'll be burning through quests each day.  Hopefully that is.  If either of you have done this quest before, what should I expect?"  He looked at them and wondered just how powerful these players were.  "Are, you guys from the frontlines or working your way there like me?"

The man before him returned the courtesy of the gesture back to him, which put a smile to the hunters face.  No one really did the full thing before then, and would only shake his hand.  With that aside, though, the man named Baldur seemed keen on taking the hunter up on his job request later on down the line.  That made the smile get a little bigger before it faded with appearance of someone new.  This one was shorter than the two of them, but his gear seemed to show some of skills immediately.  This one relied on stealth and evasiveness to keep alive till now, which the hunter would commend as a fine way of survival.  Other than that, the hunter could only speculate that the man named Itzal was somewhere in the mid levels from the lower floors, though appearances can always be deceiving.

After Itzal's explaination for the party, the hunter spoke up,

"It's good to see someone coming up here to get stronger.  With the Banshee quest, we'll be facing a large horde of mobs before the quests creature reveals itself.  We have a team of dps with AOE capabilities.  It will take those out fast, then we can deal with the Banshee herself."

The hunter would explain as he recalled his time on this quest.

"She's fairly tough with a rare phase attack and a stun, but I wouldn't worry about that too much.  As long as myself, or Baldur, take point, we should be fine.  I'm more worried about if another sub-dungeon melds with the quest, as it did when I first completed it."

He shuddered at the thought of meeting the "husband" again, but shook that from his system.

"Of course before that, we need to find her lair in this darkness."

Edited by Hirru

"I can't say much about the banshee herself." Baldur mentioned a bit sadly. "Last time I was here, I bumped into Takao and he one shot her." Baldur genuflected sadly with a hint of defeat in voice. "I was still at the point where I was struggling with energy when I took that quest on." That made it sound like Baldur wasn't still wrestling with energy, but that wasn't to the same degree as when he was level 20 something... his weapon was wonderful for AoE attacks, but not so much for when it came to preserving energy.

"However, he guards shouldn't be much of an issue for us. Tartarus itself, however, is rife with sub-dungeons, which would be wonderful if Hirru here could find us one." He patted the Jade Hunter on the shoulder with one of his large hands. "That will really help you fly through the levels. Advanced dungeons can be tricky, but they're well worth it."

With a swipe of his hand, Baldur called up a map of the floor and regarded it carefully. Only the small swath of area he had explored for this quest really showed up - all from his previous ventured out to Tartarus - and another path from the settlement here out to the edge of the floor. He really should explore more, if for no other reason than to fill up his map. Baldur had basically the entirety of the fourth floor explored, and much of the 17th.

"Finding the entrance to Tartarus and her lair was a bit tricky last time I was here, but we have a much stronger group now as well." After consulting his map, he gestured in the direction he had gone before.

"The prison of the dammed should be this way."

Itzal thought about it for a moment.  The banshee herself was powerful, but to get to her you had to face hordes of enemies.  It was a very good thing he asked for help.  As for sub dungeons he had never experienced them before so it would be a good thing to do so with these players.  Sure they weren't masters but they were still far above him.  He had recently reached level twenty but he needed to grind levels faster.  He was hoping that he'd be level one hundred before the front liners reached the twentieth floor.  Seeing as how it was taking a bit of time to do so, he was certain he could make it if he pushed hard enough.  Once he was there he'd do what he could to help others when things got nasty.  Not to mention finding the boss rooms and sub dungeons for and with the front liners.  As he observed that both players were ready he nodded and sent them the party request.  After sending it he pulled out Retributor, his one handed longsword.  Despite it being dark and the blade being pitch black, he noticed that if players knew he was there they could usually see or feel it's presence.  He wondered if it was the bleeding enhancement that did that.

"Well obviously I won't have a problem with you guys here.  Thanks again.  Baldur, since you seem to know where we're going, and seem to have the strongest armor, could you lead?"

The hunter nodded in agreement with the current plan of action.  The search shouldn't take long with their accumulative information and skills to find the area faster than his guild could before.  They had a smaller group, but that meant that they could move faster and perform in quicker succession than a large party of eight that had to use extensive planning and formations to get through the area.  It was a fun time, but it didn't last long.  The thought of that mission still makes the skin boil from the thought of the former Vice Commander.

Shaking those feelings from his mind, the hunter opened his traveling pouch to pull out a leaflet and some dried up fruit pellets.  Placing the pellets onto the leaflet and folding them over several times, the hunter made a pseudo-pill that he placed in his mouth, to chew slowly as they went on.  That would bring up the luck increasing buff by his name.  Once that was done, he looked out into the inky darkness that enveloped the tenth floor, and he sighed.

"It's times like this that I wish I invested in Night Vision."

(-1 Heartrock Salad = +2 LD)

Edited by Hirru

(Post #12)

Baldur smirked as they headed out from the settlement into the barren, characterless landscape of the 10th floor. It was pitch black across the entire floor. He had gone to the edge to see if it had been because the entire side of the floor had been blocked off and if there was a way to climb. It was, and there was, but it was beyond any sane person's definition of reasonable.

"Yea, but where else would you put it to use?" The nightvision mod removed the penalty, but if Baldur cared enough about that he had a food consumable he could use to counteract the darkness. He would much rather do that than spend the XP unlocking that skill. Glancing up at the names as they appeared in his peripheral vision, Baldur turned to look at Hirru.

"Are you a member of the Blood Oath?

Baldur had worked with the guild, mostly Lawfer, but also the other members during the boss fight. All the ones he had seen were talented, powerful members of the frontline. His opinion of Hirru increased slightly due to the company he kept, regardless of what Opal had done.

Itzal watched as Baldur began talking to Hirru and decided to stay out of it.  He made sure he was at the back of the party so the two of them could talk.  In the meantime he let his search and detect kick in, adjusting his eyes only slightly to the darkness.  While he did he heard a mental yawn.  Good mor-.........  Where the hell are we?  Took your advice Ulises.  We're doing wail of the banshee with two other players.  Not at the front lines yet but pretty strong.  Ah..  And, you did all of this WITHOUT ME?!  Oh grow a backbone will you?  As he explained what he knew about them he scanned the area around him, studying every detail.  For a moment he thought it was always night on this floor but now it was obvious it was a caver.  Kayaba you genius.  He looked for landmarks:  Stone pillars here, cliff there, trench over there.  As he scanned the area he almost passed over a cluster of crystals but paused and looked closer.  When he confirmed it he walked over and picked up the black gem, placing it in his inventory.

ID#  66205

LD:  15 + 1 s&d - 1 darkness

+1 MAT

Edited by Itzal

Having been following behind Baldur for most of their venture, the hunter seemed slightly surprised to be asked about him being in the Knights of the Blood Oath, and only thought that it was quite obvious.  The guild icon next to his name should have been one of the telling signs, but the hunter would oblige the question with an answer.

"That's correct.  I've been with them since the merger with the Crimson Blades.  I'm sure you know Mack, by now.  He's an old friend that brought me along for the ride."

The hunter said as he reminisced about better times.  When he was first starting to get the hang of being an adventurer while making his way through the first floor.  That seemed so far away now with everyone fighting on the front lines, to secure our passage back to their world.  Something that he would soon have to shoulder too while building everyone up with us.

"And, if I'm not mistaken.  You're the merchant that finally maxed out their profession."

The hunter shrugged before activating his search and reveal skills.  Withing the market, information was always for sale, and that one spread quickly.

"I'm also a merchant.  Though, it's mostly a bodyguard detail for the NPC, while I appraise things.  A simple part-time venture during the breaks from hunting.

He said before something pinged towards the direction that they were heading.  The outline seemed like a small shack, but they would have to investigate further.  The hunter called to them that he saw something in the distance.  When they approached, they would only see the shack, but what they could not see was the pathway underneath.  A quick kick sufficed to unblock the entrance.

"Seems like we found entry way.  It's all downward from here."

[ID: 66212]
[LD: 18+5-1] Banshee Lair found.  (Technically could have used Itzal's last post, but we'll let that go.) [14th post.  My next post will be for a sub-dungeon]

Edited by Hirru

Baldur smiled when his supposition proved accurate. He had not heard much of the Crimson Blades, only that they had been a guild which was active during Baldur's self-imposed exile. They had been merged with the Knights of the Blood Oath, who had been a relatively new guild as far as Baldur was concerned. He had heard that the guild leader made a rare appearance on the last boss fight, but had not heard anything about him, good or bad.

Mack, however, was a presence that no one could forget.

"Yes, I've met Mack, though I don't think he could pick me out of a crowd. He's quite the fellow, isn't he?" In spite of the back and forth that went on at the last pre-boss meeting with Mack, he found that he liked the man. He may have lost the argument philosophically at the time, but Baldur could see what the man had meant and what he was trying to do, and could certainly sympathize with his motivation. For Baldur, it was more important for him to see the character of the man making the decisions, because he could forgive mistakes if the man was good. Better than a bad person doing wrong with the right reasons? Baldur pushed Opal from his mind. She had deceived him as well.

"Well, even though I've been a merchant longer than anyone else, I can hardly say I earned the rank, but yes, as far as I know, I'm the only person to have ever made it to the top of the merchant profession. Mostly so that there can be an emergency source of materials for crafting."

Whenever there was a boss fight, there was alway a mad dash for alchemists to get all the mats they needed to fulfill orders. Now that was no longer an issue. It would take a little time, but the other merchants would eventually adjust their sales prices to match the new Col-to-Mat exchange rate his shop created.

Watching as Hirru walked off towards a small shed, Baldur turned towards Itzal.

"So tell me, Itzal-san, what kind of build are you working towards?" Baldur watched as Hirru seemed to discover something and called out to them. He slowly walked towards the Hunter while he waited for Itzal to respond.

By the time Hirru had found the lair Itzal had already pulled out a paper and quill, eagerly sketching the new area around him.  Sure it appeared in the mini map all players had, but sketching it down helped him memorize the landscape.  He planned on coming back here sometime to really travel the cavern, climbing the small hills and physically visiting each area to get a good feel of the land.  That's when he heard Baldur ask him a question.  He looked up from his work and noticed that Hirru had found the entrance and sketched that in real quick before answering.

"Well I want to be a scout above everything else, help the front liners find the boss rooms and help them as well as the guild me and my friends are almost done with find dungeons and sub-dungeons.  Not only that but I also want to be a dps for the front lines as well, though I intend to do it differently.  I honestly don't care about the boss' final drop though I might need a demonic blade as we proceed through the floors.  What I plan is maxing out my stealth skill and hide in the shadows throughout the fight.  If a player is in trouble and needs to recover I'll jump in and push the enemy back a bit with some powerful sword arts.  Once they've healed up I'll jump back and keep an eye on everyone.  I hope I don't end up being the only one as when we reach the high bosses there will sure to be many players in need of assistance."  It was his goal to keep his friends alive, but he also wanted to stay alive himself.  He felt this strategy was not only a very helpful one but also the perfect compromise.

Listening to Baldur talk about his experiences towards the Knights of the Blood Oath's Vice Commander and his time as a merchant, the hunter seemed to get a feel for his time in Aincrad.  Though, that was only what was on the surface, or that which the owner wished to portray.  The hunter had known plenty of faces during his time in this world, and discerning the worries of the public to the inner demons among them seemed to become more prevalent as the days went on.  The betrayal of Opal was not the start of this, and it was not going to be the end.  Not until...

Reveals scans could not pick up anything unusual this time around, which caused the hunter to sigh in relief.  This would come as Itzal completed his sketches and his explaination.  He looked towards his party members to see if everyone is ready.

"I don't see anything out of the ordinary, so a sub-dungeon didn't meld with the quest again.  Which means we may have fewer enemies, but that doesn't mean we let our guard down."

The hunter explained as he unsheathed his blade, Oath.

"We'll continue the formation as such:  Baldur will take point as our damage mitigator.  I would like Itzal to go in after while I take the rear.  With undead type mobs, some will come from the walls to ambush us.  I trust Itzal's speed as a scout, but I'd rather had a defensive line on both ends."

He said as he knocked on his crimson chest plate.

[ID: 66229]
[LD: 9+7-1] No Sub-dungeon found.

[0 / 6 quest mobs slain]

Edited by Hirru

Baldur nodded at Hirru's suggestion of their marching order. It was exactly the one he would have suggested as well. Hirru could have gone first as well, but since they were merely looking for mobs and not the location of a hidden dungeon entrance anymore, then it didn't matter so much. He certainly had the stats to tank whatever came this way.

The fact that Baldur never missed would also help if they kept him on point. He had enough power and energy in order clear out anything that came their way as soon as it appeared, making it much safer for Itzal.

With his bonus to S&D skill, and his incredibly high accuracy, Baldur could make our where they were going with a fair bit of precision. Navigating the halls of the undead prison. When the passageway came around a corner and began to open up into a large chamber, Baldur paused to give the others a heads up.

"There's a large chamber ahead with several of the undead guardians. I'll go in and AoE them down, but keep your eye out for any additional mobs that may ambush us."

Crouching down, Baldur <<charged>> into the room, a streak of blue and orange light as he flew towards the group of undead soldiers as they mindlessly shambled about the room. The skeletal figured armed with an assortment of weapons and rusty armor. As Baldur landed in the middle of them, he activated his sword art, but the mobs responded faster than he had anticipated, and their axes rang as the impacted the steel of Baldur's katana, knocking them both back. While Baldur was off beat, the other three quickly attacked him and it was everything he could do just to narrowly avoid the attacks, dancing around the slicing weapons.

[ID# 66242 BD: 1 (miss) MD: 6-1=5 (miss)]

Spoiler

23a5e5affb327bd0ffb197f3dd4906ec.jpg

<<Baldur>> HP: 140/140 | EN: 33/35 | DMG 12 | MIT 48 | EVA 1 | ACC 3 (missed)
<<Undead Guardian Zombie>> HP: 40/40 | DMG 30 | MIT 15
<<Itzal>> HP: ??/?? | EN ??/??
<<Hirru>> HP: ??/?? | EN ??/??

Edited by Baldur

Itzal watched as Baldur charged into the room.  He entered but kept his back against the wall, allowing Niger Natio to cloak him in the shadows.  He scanned the area real quick and summarized that it was a fairly large room with four skeletons, all wearing rusted armor.  One skeleton had a spear, one had an ax and shield, one had what seemed to be a flail, and the fourth held a two handed sword.  The red glow from their eyes was creepy and menacing but didn't phase Itzal.  He decided it would be best it he didn't attack first as he didn't know their strengths, nor was he training for that sort of action.  He watched as Baldur failed to land a hit and waited for Hirru to go next.  If Itzal could strike them with a critical they would all have the bleeding effect and that would be game, set, match.  He drew Retributor without noise, as if it was eager to strike with surprise.  He crouched by the wall in a way that would give him a good sprint at the start.

As the attack took place, the hunter was at a disadvantage.  Most of the mobs were concentrated on Baldur until someone could gain their hate.  Thankfully, the young scout did not act on impulse and attack the horde without further knowledge of what else was out there.  For all they knew, there could be several more of these guardians still out there.  The hunter needed to keep watch for the time being, but if they didn't take control soon, this fight could get dangerous for Itzal.

It was around then that the hunter saw the young scout take cover near a wall for a better vantage point.  It was a good spot, until Reveal picked up the two hidden creatures within the wall.

"Tsk.. Damn."

He wouldn't be able to attack them while they were in the wall, but the hunter needed to provoke them somehow.  The only option would be to aim a single shot attack at the wall.  It would be a wasted maneuver, but it would save Itzal from any unnecessary damage.  He positioned himself to aim towards the wall that Itzal was next to while shouting.

"Itzal!  Get down!" 

He shouted while using the propulsion of the Vorpal Strike sword art to propel himself into the wall.  Upon striking the hard surface, the wall broke apart to reveal two more undead guardians that immediately attacked the hunter.  Thankfully, the combination of mitigation, regeneration, and thorns were enough to reverberate the damage back at them.

"We're surround!"

[ID: 66252]
[LD: 10+5-1] Hidden mobs spotted
[BD: 2+2-1] Miss
[MD: 8-1] Hit (30-25= 5x2 = 10 dmg) (Thorns activated = 14 dmg)
[CD: 12-1] Regen Active (18x2 = 32 hp)

<<Baldur>> HP: 140/140 | EN: 33/35 | DMG 12 | MIT 48 | EVA 1 | ACC 3 (missed)
<<Undead Guardian Zombie>> 
HP: 40/40 | DMG 30 | MIT 15
<<Undead Guardian Zombie>> HP: 40/40 | DMG 30 | MIT 15
<<Itzal>> HP: 80/80 | EN 20/20 | DMG 6 | MIT 3 | EVA 2
<<Hirru>> HP: 124/124 | EN 29/31 | DMG 11 | MIT 25 | EVA 1 | ACC 2 (miss -2 en / -10 hp / +32 hp)
<<Undead Guardian Zombie>> HP: 26/40 | DMG 30 | MIT 15 (Thorns -14 hp)
<<Undead Guardian Zombie>> HP: 26/40 | DMG 30 | MIT 15 (Thorns -14 hp)

Edited by Hirru