[F1-OP] Mourning at the Monument

Piera blinked at Shield's apparently matter of fact answer, as if it were simply logical to him. Smiling slightly, touched by his thoughtfulness, the woman mimicked his shrug with a dry chuckle as she admitted, "Y'have me there. I guess I just assumed you'd want to help your friend rather than some stranger. I wouldn't have faulted you for it." Green eyes followed the man's fingers as they touched his scar. It was hard not to notice, but it certainly didn't take away from his looks. She sensed a story behind it and not quite the amusing kind so kept her thoughts to herself.

Refocusing from his scar to meet his eyes as the tank answered her question, Piera gave a lopsided smile. "So strict. Alright, just remember that you asked for it." Sauntering off to the bar, she traded the barkeep the empty glass for two full ones, this time the glasses were smaller and shorter and filled with golden orange liquid with no ice. The one in her right hand was filled much lower than the left. Holding out the drink for Shield to take, Piera sat back down as she stated, "Fireball whiskey. Or Aincrad's equivalent at least. I think the term is Dragon's Spitfire? Or something like that. Don't normally like cinnamon but in whiskey it's good. Might not be your thing though. Sorry Vigilon, no virgin version of this."

Looking down into her glass, the alchemist became quiet for a moment as she remarked, "Lowenthal never liked drinking... I hope he'll be okay with me toasting to him..." Pursing her lips for a moment, Piera raised her glass with serious visage as she toasted, "To Lowenthal. To all fallen players of Sword Art Online. And to doing our best to not let any more die." There was determination gleaming behind the frames of her glasses as the healer took a drink from her glass, neither knocking it back nor merely sipping it. Only wincing slightly at the burn of the alcohol and cinnamon, familiar with it's bite. Licking her lips, Piera smiled at Shield, feeling like her chest was just a little lighter and very grateful that out of all the players in Aincrad, he was one of the ones that stumbled upon her tonight.

[END THREAD]

Rewards:

Piera: +2 SP & 133 Col
@Shield: +2 SP & 133 Col
@Vigilon: +2 SP & 133 Col
@Beatbox: +2 SP & 133 Col
@Kooh: +2 SP & 133 Col
@Anemone: +2 SP & 133 Col

Edited by Piera
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply