Jump to content
Hestia

[F25-PP] Heard you like labyrinths so search for one in a labyrinth <Labyrinth Scouting> (Hestia,Morgenstern,Macradon,Zandra,Baldur,Ariel)

Recommended Posts

Zandra had seemingly slipped away from the scorpion, which seemed like quite the good idea, unfortunately Macradon wasn’t one to back down from a fight he had already initiated upon. After his first firm strike, Macradon rushed up, only to be spotted by a wandering minotaur “Oh no.” he muttered “I’m getting swarmed here, go search and I’ll catch up, this is thrilling!” he called out to Zandra, even though he could need the AOE help from the Berserk Healer, he still wanted to find the boss room in this giang labyrinth, even though it seemed impossible. With a quick readjustment, Macradon would throw out his Calamity Disaster while having Belphegor rush up and pind down the two monstrosities. While he was able to do an adequate amount of damage, the minotaur lifted its axe and chopped down upon Macradon’s silvery armor. The cold mist quickly spread up through the axe and opened up wounds on the minotaur’s arm, dealing a small amount of chip damage.

ID: 133364
CD: 1 -> Monster Spawn

Spoiler

9815a3d720ea88554e8e4c2e95a8a0ad.png

                                  Attack 1: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Gaint Scorpion
                                  Attack 2: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Axe Minotaur

b35a5c37d21e032639875c55aa0aba0e.png

                                  Attack 1: Miss.
                                  Attack 2: 243-122 = 121 Damage to Macradon

ID: 133365
CD: 6, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
<Macradon>
       1627/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 141/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-121)(+83)(-13)(+7)

<Giant Scorpion>   66/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-276)
<Axe Minotaur>    498/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-276)(-36)

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Zandra had seen what way to go when they was going to continue, she turned towards the battle. She wouldn’t mind a rest, but she wouldn’t leave Macradon alone. She grabbed her axe with both hands and exploded forward, one moment later she was infront of the giant scorpion, a quick swing ended its life. Thou the minotaur was to quick for her, all that zandras axe did was cleaving thru the air. When she was figtinh the two mobs, she haven’t seen the third that appeared, a snake this time. But not a normal snake, a giant snake, even a cobra. She spotted it to late to react and her attack didn’t hitted its last target either. But luckily the snake was too slow, only scratched her armor. ‘’don’t think I will back away from a fight. Let the labyrinth throw the best it have at us, we will send it home bleeding.’’

Spoiler

ID: 133382 CD: 1 Monster appears

ID: 133383 BD: 10 Crit! 22+5+2=29x14=406 dmg +36 burn (2/2) on giant scorpion
ID: 133384 BD: 1 Miss axe minotaur
ID: 133385 BD: 1 Miss giant Cobra MD: 4 Miss

- Health List -
[-,2,0]<Macradon>
   1586/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 156/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN
[-,0,0]<Zandra>     1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 99/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Giant Scorpion>    0/810  HP | 243 DMG |  0 MIT -DEAD-
<Axe Minotaur>    498/810  HP | 243 DMG |  0 MIT
<Giant Cobra>  
  820/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Knew you wouldn’t” the knight said teasing the berserk healer “Let’s get them off the ground and get searching, this labyrinth stroll is getting harder than I had anticipated, and I don’t like it.” he said and looked at the oncoming monsters “Maybe it’s because we’re at this level that all the monsters are flocking towards us, last time I went it wasn’t this bad. Perhaps it’s because we’re a concentrated group of high leveled players, the labyrinth reacts and sends more monsters at us.” he said pondering upon the game mechanics of the labyrinth. “No matter dwelling on that when we can test that out at a later date, let’s throw these mobs into oblivion and get to that boss labyrinth!” he roared and went in to fight. With a clear strike, Macradon connected a multitude of strikes, cleaves, cuts and thrusts, dealing a good amount of damage to the two remaining monsters standing in their way.

ID: 133392
CD: 9 -> No Mob Spawn

Spoiler

image.png.9078a1c22f0a310596b939c143b225f7.png

                                  Attack 1: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Gaint Scorpion
                                  Attack 2: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Axe Minotaur

image.png.2fe3a9d4cd1c98a81073e1872091ba2c.png

                                  Attack 1: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Gaint Scorpion
                                  Attack 2: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Axe Minotaur

ID: 133394
CD: 3, No Proc.

- Health List -
[4,2]<Macradon>
     1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 130/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (+83)(-13)(+2)
[0,0]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  99/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Axe Minotaur>       222/810  HP | 243 DMG |  0 MIT                                                (-276)
<Giant Cobra>        544/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT                                                (-276)

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zandra let out a giggle to Macradons reply. He did know her good enough to know she wouldn’t back down when there was an opportunity to fight the mobs of this death game, the mobs that have killed so many real life players. And in this dungeon, there was plenty of them. She nodded at Macradon. ‘’I see, yeah, I think there have been quite a lot of mobs in here. I know it’s a labyrinth and it is supposed to be hard to find the way to the field boss’s location. But there have been spawning new mobs all the time. I have gotten one turn of calm, you none. As soon as you get the possibility to look for the way, do it. I will be able to hold them back for a round or two.’’ She said with a smile as the axe finished of the minotaur and dealt another chunk of damage on the cobra.

Spoiler

ID: 133472 CD: 5 No monster appears

ID: 133470 BD: 8 Hit! Fallen triggered! Burn triggered! 22+12=34x14=476 DMG +36(2/2) burn vs axe minotaur
ID: 133471 BD: 5+3=8 Hit! 22x14=308 DMG to giant Cobra MD: 5 Miss!

2/3 posts to next scouting post

- Health List -
[-,2]<Macradon>
     1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 130/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN 
[-,1]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  82/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Axe Minotaur>       0/810  HP | 243 DMG |  0 MIT                                                (-476)
<Giant Cobra>        236/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT                                                (-308)

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Macradon nodded as he tried his best to hold his own against the giant scorpion “I don’t have problems with prolonged fighting, my build is specifically working against that, so I’m all good in the regards of dragged out skirmishes, but normally people tend to use up a lot of energy quickly, so I can see why this labyrinth is so difficult to work with.” he said and charged up his position to get into stance. His sword began to glow as he prepared for his 6 hit combo against the lone scorpion. With a quick trigger, Macradon went in and sliced the scorpion into small bits and pieces, quickly decimating it before other monsters had time to arrive at the scene “Let’s try and push on, I still have more than plenty of energy to continue, but you might need a rest. There are safe havens in the labyrinth where we can relax if you need that, if not, I want to fight until I’m in my last fourth of energy before I want to run to a safe haven.” Macradon said and sheathed his sword over his shoulder now that the scorpion was gone.

ID: 133518
CD: 9 -> No Mob Spawn

Spoiler

ID: 133513
BD: 6+4=10, Hit!
CD: 3, No Proc.
Sword art used: Calamitous Tragedy - 23x12 = 276 Damage to Giant Cobra

ID: 133520
LD: 18+5=23
CD: 1 -> T3 Perfect Trinket 133520a, T3 Perfect Dagger 133520b, 4100 Col, 2 T3 Materials

- Health List -
[-]<Macradon>
     1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 122/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-9)(+1)
[-]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  82/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Giant Cobra>        0/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT                                                (-276)

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

ID: 133530 CD: 4 No monster spawn

3/3 non-scouting posts

1/2 out of combat posts

+1 energy

 

As Zandra listened to his words, she glanced at her energy bar. She was a bit low. But she wasn’t as low as she thought. Actually, she was only down to half. They had been fighting a lot of monsters without break, and now was the first time they could relax and take their breath after Macradon had finished of the snake with his greatsword. Zandra shoke her head. ‘’No, Im fine. I still have half my energy left so I should be able to move on for a bit more. But I understand lower leveled player will have a hard time here with not having as big energy reservs as we do. Still, I hope we wont run into any monsters for a bit now. I do like a nice battle, but we got here to find the entrance to the next floor, and we have been blocked long enough now. I just want to find that damn entrance.’’

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Macradon nodded in agreement but wanted to comment “Even though we want to find the Labyrinth Guardian, we still have to look for it properly, so these fights might be our way of making sure we’re not rushing things and running into any dead end. There is too much information we don’t know about this labyrinth, so let’s see where it brings us.” he said and marked down the walls with every turn he went. He made sure to show the way back to the exit without any hassle with the chalk he had been given by the old man, he didn’t want to make the same mistake he did last time, rushing in without any chalk, it didn’t work for himself nor for his companions, and it was quite the drag having to find the way back without any distinct markings to guide them back to safety without the use of a teleportation crystal.

<Macradon>     1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 129/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (+7)

ID: 133538
CD: 5 -> No Mob Spawn

ID: 133539
CD: 10, Recovery Proc
LD: 8+5=13

Scouting Total: 42/150

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zandra thougth for a few moments. ‘’Yes, that is true. Still, I am looking forward to get to the end, even if the fights are fun. But they would be more fun if they came more of them at the same time. I am not very good whne it comes to one versus on…’’ she stopped since she herd a familiar sound, bone cracking to bone. ‘’Make sure the road is well marked with that chalk. I will keep this boy busy.’’ And with that sche exploded forward. ‘’Now you die!’’ she scremed as she prepared and long strike that swung against the axewielding boneman from above. She cleaved thru the whole body, slamming her axe into the ground with such force it released a shockwave. A shockwave strong enough to not only stun the creature, but it also did dealing another big piece of damage on him. Thou, he didn’t shattered.

Spoiler

ID: 133544 CD: 2 monsters appears

ID: 133545 BD: 4+3+1-1=7 Hit! Charge activated! Cisentration activated! Bullrush triggered! 22+5=27x13=351 DMG +STUN vs skeleton axeman

[1]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  71/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<skeleton axeman>        469/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT |  STUNNED                                           (-351)

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non scouting post 1/3

Even though Macradon was able to get a short breather, something approached, it was another monster ready to fight. Zandra was quick on the trigger and went in, easily depleting a good amount of health from the skeletal axe-wielder. “Got it!” he said as he swooped by Zandra, Macradon drew his sword while he leapt into the air, aligning himself parallel to the ground, Macradon would spin and strike down with his sword through the skeletal warrior with holy light bursting from within its skeletal husk. The light disintegrated the skeletal remains and easily took it out with his one swing that dealt an enormous amount of damage. “That was easy enough.” he said with a chuckle as he landed after the strike. Standing back up straight, Macradon would stretch his body and sheathe his sword again “If they only show up one by one, I think the two of us would be able to take them out easily and get through this pesky labyrinth.” he said with an encouraging and hopeful tone.

ID: 133546
CD: 6 -> No Mob Spawn

Spoiler

ID: 133549
BD: 10+4=10(14), Crit +2!
CD: 5, No Proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 37x13 = 481 Damage to Skeleton Axeman

ID: 133550
LD: 7+5=12
CD: 1 -> 1 T3 Rare Trinket, 4 T3 Materials, 2460 Col

- Health List -
[-]<Macradon>
     1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 120/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-10)(+1)

[-]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  71/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Skeleton Axeman>    0/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT |  STUNNED                                     (-481)

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It didn’t took long for Macradon to finish of the axe wielding skeleton. It was nice to be with someone that she could rely on so much that she could with Macradon. There was no doubt he would get things done. If Zandra made a list, he would probably be top three fighters she knew about. Maybe even take the number one spot. Zandra nodded. ‘’Yeah, if that holy weapon shines, nothing will be able to stand in our wa..’’ but she couldn’t finish before another mob appeared. Was it the previous ones brother? Zandra just let out a sigh and shrugged. ‘’Well well.’’ She said before charging the new threat. Or maybe not threat, more like the new annoying thing that was standing in their way, knowing it will only get stunned and then killed. Thou, even if she wanted to continue, she couldn’t stop the smile from the joy she felt when killing monsters in this game.

Spoiler

ID: 133554 CD: 1 Monster spawns

ID: 133555 BD: 9 Mini-crit 22+1+5=28x13=364 DMG +36(2/2) BURN +STUN

[2]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  60/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<skeleton axeman>        420/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT |  -STUNNED-  -36 BURN (1/2)-

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non scouting post 2/3

He chuckled at Zandra’s statement “I guess so, but we need it to shine for that to be a reality, as it stands now, everything is in our way.” he said with a snicker on his lips. It didn’t take long before another monster appeared, another skeleton with another axe, it was getting boring seeing the same type of creatures appearing and repeating their appearance, but that’s probably how it will be in this giant labyrinth anyways. “Let’s take this one out and we can scout again!” he said and went in after Zandra’s attack. The knight cleaved into the bony exterior of the axeman with his holy sword, but it did not shine like it had before, instead it just left a big red open wound, pixelated by the games code, being merely a marker for where it had already been struck upon. “It’s low, take it out!” he called out to Zandra.

ID: 133557 
CD: 10 -> No Mobs

Spoiler

ID: 133556
BD: 3+4=7, Hit!
CD: 6 -> Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 23x13 = 299 Damage to Skeleton Axeman

- Health List -
[2]<Macradon>
     1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 117/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-10)(+7)
[2]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  60/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Skeleton Axeman>  121/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT |  -STUNNED-  -36 BURN (1/2)-                 (-299)

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baldur uses (1) Tier 3 Dungeon Map to allow Ariel and himself to join the search.

Baldur Stats

Spoiler

» Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

  • Modified HP: 1330
  • Modified EN: 126
  • Modified MIT: 79
  • Modified ACC: 5 (or 6 with Warden Fury)
  • Modified DMG: 22 (or 25 with Muramasa)
  • Modified EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 53
  • Search: +2
  • Temp Buff: +3 Damage Potion
  • Temp Buff: +2 LD (Vitamin)
  • Temp Buff: +120 Max HP (Field Rations +2)
  • Temp Buff: +2 Accuracy

» Base Stats

  • Base HP: 1290
  • Base EN: 126
  • Base MIT: 79
  • Base ACC: 3 (4 and does not automatically miss on 1s with Warden's Fury)
  • Base DMG: 19 (with fighting familiar)
  • Muramasa Base DMG: 22 (No bonus from familiar)
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 52 HP
  • Search: +2

» Items Equipped:

  • Warden's Fury - Absolute Accuracy/2 Paralyze
  • OR Muramasa - +12 Damage
  • Montsuki haori - 54 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION
  • Hammerspace Backpack (HB) +1 BR item (allows stacks up to 7)

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

  • Muramasa | Demonic Tier 3 Weapon | +12 Damage
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x7 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Max Mass HP Recovery Crystal x7 | Perfect T2 Item | +30*Target Tier (30/60/90)
  • Max T2 HP Recovery Crystal II x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +180 HP
  • Safeguard Potion x3 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard
  • HB: Max Vitality Snack x2 | Rare Tier 2 | Grants +12 Energy
  • EWL: Medium Antidote Potion x1 | Rare Tier 2 | Immune to negative status effects for 2 turns
  • EWL: Medium Evasion Snack x1 | Rare Tier NA | Grants +2 evasion
  • EWL: Max Tier 2 Mitigation Potion x1 | Perfect Tier 2 | +30 MIT
     

» Skills:

  • Searching | Rank 0/5 | +0 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing | 4 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (45HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 5 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+5 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter |  3 Ranks | +9 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post
  • Extended Weight Limit | Purchased | Increases Battle Ready Inventory by 3
  • Parry | Purchased | 3 Turn Cooldown | 5 Energy | Reduces incoming damage by 50%

» Mods:

  • Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  • Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  • Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  • Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion
  • Finesse: Rank 3 | -3 Energy cost to sword arts

Baldur and Ariel had been following the penguin markings for a while that had been sketched onto the intersections of the labyrinth. He wasn't sure whose it was, but he probably knew them, so he followed to see how far along they had gone. It still felt like he was lost, and his sense of direction told him he had gone in more than one circle, but for now, Baldur used the chalk and the map he had to try and make sense of what they were doing.

Thinking back to when they had first gotten to the floor, he remembered the old man offering him some chalk. It was obviously something important to the floor, but Baldur had assumed with his game map he could make sense of where they were going... but that was not the case. This place was a maze in the true sense of the work, and while a game map helped, because of how 3d it was, and how large it was, this was far more challenging than the others had been.

"Hey, do you hear that?" Baldur asked Ariel as he heard the sounds of combat. They had already buffed themselves when they entered the dungeon a while ago, but combat meant PCs, and hopefully that meant frontliners.

"I'll go in first, you watch my back to make sure we don't get ambushed or sucked into a train of mobs as someone is retreating."

As Baldur and Ariel came around the corner, the gaijin samurai realized that it was an intersection. Mac and Zandra were fighting a Skeleton warrior and it was almost dead, but Z and Mac were starting to get considerably through their energy pool.

It was then that he also saw another Skeleton charging around the corner from Zandra and Macradon's blind spot. The full health one, or the almost dead one? Baldur wasn't sure how tough these things were, so he chose to focus on the almost dead one.

"On your left!" Baldur shouted, trying to get their attention, as well as Ariel's, that there was another skeleton incoming as Baldur's hands instinctively reached for the <<Muramasa>> and the first opening cleave of the sword attack destroyed the skeleton.

"One more to go!" He held up his katana in a guard position, "Hey guys, sorry I took so long."



ID#133706 BD: 5+5+1-1=10 (hit)
San Ge + Charge = 25 (muramasa) +5 (charge) = 27x15=450 DMG dealt
-12 Energy +1 energy regen

- Health List -
[0]<Macradon>
     1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 117/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-10)(+7)
[0]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  60/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN
[0]<Baldur>        
1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  115/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | SD +2

<Skeleton Axeman>  Dead/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT |  -STUNNED-  -36 BURN (1/2)
<Skeleton Daggerman> 620/620 HP | 189 DMG | 0 MIT
Loot Roll: ID#133708 LD: 14+2=16 CD 8 = (1) Rare Consumable, (1) Rare Armor/Shield, 2,460 Col

Roll to Spawn ID# 133707 CD1 (mob spawns)

@Macradon @Zandra @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A shout came from behind his back, looking to his right he saw nothing and exclaimed “Wait sh!t the other left!” and looked to his left where a new skeletal warrior was approaching at high speed. A quick flicker appeared in front of Macradon before the skeleton he had been fighting was taken down by the Gaijin Samurai “Good to see you friend!” he exclaimed before rushing up to the approaching skeleton with the dagger and gave it a proper greeting “Hello there!” he said kicking the skeleton while he jumped into the air, pushing it back. As he landed he got into stance while Belphegor pinned down the skeleton, with a fell swoop Macradon would deal a chunk of damage, not enough to kill it … not even below half its health which was pitiful “I really need Charge …” he mumbled while waiting for someone to do a tag team on this skeleton.

ID: 133709
CD: 5 -> No Mob

Spoiler

ID: 133710
BD: 7
CD: 1 -> No Proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer 23x13 = 299 Damage to Skeleton Daggerman

- Health List -
[2]<Macradon>
       1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 108/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-10)(+1)
[0]<Zandra>         1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  60/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN
[0]<Baldur>         
1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  115/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | SD +2

<Skeleton Daggerman> 321/620 HP | 189 DMG | 0 MIT                                                  (-299)

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Are we there yet?" muttered the blonde to her ronin buddy as they seemed to no nothing more than leave their own footsteps in the ground alongside the ones they we're following. Which to be honest she wasn't sure anymore if if wasn't actually theirs or not. She didn't have a map so she had to trust Bal in guiding them, not that she could've asked for a better guide.

Her hand went instinctively to the vanity rapier at her hip as he took point, seeing that they could move forwards she summoned her spear from the inventory and covered his back. After a few moments she got tired of waiting, and the sound of combat from ahead beckoned her. Within a split of a second she would notice Zandra and Macradon being there alongside the blue clad gaijin. With a smile she charged at the newly spawned mob: "Duck!" she shouted, striking her spear horizontally just above their heads. Ending it in a arch right into the dagger armed skeleton. She barely had the time to say "Hey Guys!" before another mob spawned and bit her by the leg. "Chikushou!" she cursed in her native tongue, taken by surprise.


TL Note: "Chikushou!" - jap 'Damnit!'

Spoiler

[Battle Stats]:

  • 1,410 HP (69 x20 +30[athletics])
  • 138 Energy (69 x2)
  • 43 Mitigation (25 +63[armor]-45[drink])
  • +2 Accuracy (1[precision] +1[weapon])
  • +1 Evasion (1[Sprint & Acrobatics])
  • 22 (19+3[drink]) Base Damage (1[base] +7[weapon skill] +1[athletics] +9[familiar] +1[ferocity])
  • +8 Fallen Damage (Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) gain (2 per slot * Tier) fallen damage to your total base damage.)
  • +24 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal [8 per slot * Tier] HP at the beginning of your next turn. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Holy Blessing. Can only trigger once per round.)
  • +11/14 LD (5 +3[drink]+3[item]; +3 LD more when searching for sub-dungeons and labyrinths. Labyrinth search cooldown: 3 posts)
  • Life Mending (Increases the user’s healing done to other targets through skills and use of consumable items by 10% of the initial heal (rounded down) per slot.)

[Equipment]:
» «Darkened Blade» [T2, Perfect 2HAS]: +2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy
  A 3 meter long (~10 feet) spear that is entirely died in obsidian black. Below the spearhead, a banner hangs freely. Its background is colored in a dark blue with a white lion's head wearing a crown, in the middle. 
» «Leonidas' Strength» [T3, Unique Light Armor]: +1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+
  A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.
» «Guardian Cloak» [T1, Perfect Light Armor]: +3 LD
 
A gray cloak with silver trims, on its backside lay four guild icons all crossed with a blood red X. (pic.)

[Buffs]:

  • «Codex Shake#86847»: +3 LD [Drink]
  • Omega Protein Shake#86815: +3 DMG | -45 MIT [Drink]

[Battle Ready]:
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 5x  «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» (+40 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 2/4 charges remaining)
» «Holy Sovereign Orb of Antioch» [Trinket]: +4 Prosperity, Bloodclot 
» «Keen Eye» [T1, Perfect Lucky Charm]: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen
  A obsidian ring with thin parallel silver linings, that is said to increase one's eyesight.

[Skills]:
eebcbed5ad73ef4b6d12f370169547df.png

Spoiler

ID# 133712  CD: 2  BD: 10 (8+2, FLN proc.)
Sword art: Vent Forth x10 (22 +5 +8) =350 DMG @<Skeleton Daggerman> DEAD

ID# 133717  CD: 12  MD: 10
<Undead Dog>   209 -45 =164 DMG@Ariel

- Health List -
[0]<Macradon>
       1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 108/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-10)(+1)
[0]<Zandra>         1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  60/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN
[0]<Baldur>         
1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  115/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | SD +2
[0]<Ariel>            1246/1410 HP |  22 DMG  | 45 MIT |  127/136 EN | 2 ACC |  1 EVA |
8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD

<Undead Dog>      690/690 HP | 207 DMG                                         

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lion Sage quickly took care of the smallfry Macradon had engaged and quickly began to fend off another “Ariel! This group will probably be able to do it now!” he said with a confident tone “Seems like you can take care of it without my help for now!” he said and ran around another corner, marking the walls with penguins again, trying to find the right way towards the labyrinth guardian to the boss battle, it was gonna be a tough battle for sure, but they had to do something about it, and with the knowledge Macradon had, there weren’t any other players looking for the boss room, it was just the four of them now, if only there were more people to help scout, but the current four of them just needed to clear it for now, take down the boss and then they’ll be able to make a good boss meeting to get everyone ready for the raid.

ID: 133720 
CD: 11 -> No Mob

Spoiler

ID: 133721
CD: 11-> Recovery Proc
LD: 14+5=19

<Macradon>       1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 115/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (+7)

Scouting Total: 61/150

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I got this one!" Baldur called out as he whirled on the ball of his foot to face the undead dog and slid seamlessly into another San Ge attack, feeling the satisfying crunch of a critical hit as the crimson arcs of light from Baldur's Katana tore into the monster. The blood red bands bisected the four legged creature 5 times as the system carried Baldur in a circle around it faster than any normal man could move without it.

"Tsk" Baldur said in annoyance when he saw that he left it in the read instead of one-shotting it. He was used to killing things in a single shot with the <<Muramasa>> but these trash mobs they were encountering were tremendously powerful. What was going on with this floor? But it did make sense as to why progress was taking so long on this floor.

"I don't have much to help searching other than my map and some chalk and a pair of eyes, so why don't you leave the one off mobs to me. If we start to get overwhelmed as a group, then you guys can use your AoE to help me thin it down."


ID#133729 CD 4 (no mob)

ID#133730 BD: 9 (crit)
Charge+San Ge 25+5+1=31x15=465 DMG dealt

- Health List -
[0]<Ariel>             1246/1410 HP |  22 DMG  | 45 MIT |  127/136 EN | 2 ACC |  1 EVA | 
8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD
[0]<Macradon>   1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 108/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN 
[1]<Baldur>         1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  104/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | LD +2 (-12)(+1)
[0]<Zandra>         1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  60/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Undead Dog>      225/690 HP | 207 DMG         

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The skeleton was almost dead. Zandra prepared to attack again, to deliver a killing blow on the boney boy. But, she didn’t. There was another player, not Macradon, that came in and removed it from the land of SAO. Zandra could just watch for a few seconds before she got herself together. The player that had come was Baldur. With his unique katana, he finished off the axeman. But before she could say anything, another skeleton appeared, this time with a dagger. Zandra prepared to charge it, but before she got the chance, a blonde stepped in followed by a dog. A lot happened at the same time, but as the war veteran she was, it didn’t took many seconds for her to understand the situation. Baldur also added that he didn’t had much to help when it comes to searching. ‘’don’t be silly Baldur. It is always better to be more then alone. You may see something we miss. About that, I think I see.’’ She stopped as her Reveal and Detect mods activated and saw clear as footprints in newly fallen snow. ‘’As soon as you are done hanging out with them, the field boss location is this way.’’ She said to the trio.

Spoiler

Any monsters?: ID: 133762 CD: 8 Nope!

Scout roll: ID: 133763 LD: 6+3(item)+3(kitchen enchanted food)+5(search skill)+2(reveal)+1(detect)=20

1/3 ooc posts

+1 energy

LD (Zandra): 49
LD (Macradon): 32
LD (Total): 81

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It didn't take long for the newly formed team to restructure itself efficiently, thing that the blonde would usually take note of more easily however she had just one objective in her mind right now. That...mutt...dead! The small bite mark it left didn't properly corelate the amount of damage she'd taken. With a low grunt she prepared to attack it before giving her input in the conversation. Before she could finish her, five hit combo, the mob shattered into the familiar pixelated death animation leaving her with an bad unsatisfied aftertaste.

"Now, that things calmed down for a bit..." she muttered. "How's the labyrinth search going?" she asked, eyeing Zandra and Macradon. Putting on hand on Baldur's shoulder: "I got Search maxed out so I can pitch in a bit with the scouting but I'll keep an eye on you too. All of you! I won't let nothing bad is gonna happen to us."  she added, confidence brimming in her tone.


Spoiler

ID# 133768  CD: 11 (No Mob Spawn)
ID# 133769  BD: 10 (Crit!)
Sword art: Vent Forth - x10 (22 +2) =240 DMG @<Undead Dog> DEAD
+14 HP | BH
+24 HP | HB

ID# 133770  CD: 10  LD: 13 (2+11)
Col: 6210 
<<Unidentified T3 Rare Armor/Shield>>

- Health List -
[0]<Macradon>   1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 108/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN 
[0]<Zandra>         1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  60/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN
[1]<Baldur>          1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  104/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | LD +2 (-12)(+1)
[0]<Ariel>             1284/1410 HP |  22 DMG  | 45 MIT |  121/136 EN | 2 ACC |  1 EVA | 
8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[1/3 non-scouting]
[2/3 out of combat]

Efficiently, everyone began to couple together like a proper scouting party. Macradon would return from where he sped off to, didn’t seem like that was the direction they should be heading, but he had marked it off with the chalk just to be sure if they wanted to return to that area. When he returned, everything seemed peaceful, all the monsters had been slain and they had time to collect and properly plan things out. Ariel posed a question to both Zandra and Macradon, “It’s been downhill for the most part, we’ve been assaulted countless times by wandering monsters in this labyrinth, but we have had been able to make steady process, I believe we’re nearing a halfway checkpoint in searching, but I’m not sure, there’s still a lot to discover in here.” he replied and gestured to the many walls of the labyrinth “I’m glad my penguins led you to us, we really need all the help we can get.” he said with a broad smile.

ID: 133771
CD: 4 -> No Mob.

Spoiler

ID: 133772
CD: 4, No Proc.

<Macradon>       1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 116/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (+1)

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baldur smiled and sheathed his katana now that they had a moment to rest and catch their breath. He glanced around, and saw that even here no corridor looked any different than any other.

"Quite the place this floor is." He smirked and walked over to one of the intersections where Mac had drawn his penguin.

"I have to admit I was curious who was drawing the penguins on the wall. My guess would not have been you old friend."

Baldur noticed that Zandra seemed to have picked out the way forward, and Baldur rested his hands on his katana before following after her. More corridors matching the ones they had already cone through.

"It is good to have more friendly faces in a place like this."

Baldur ran his hands along the wall.

"Let's try this way."

As Baldur turned the corner he saw it open up into a massive natural space. A giant lake stretched out before them and markings on the wall they passed suddenly marked it as a safe zone.

"Well this is handy."


ID:133384 CD4 no mobs

ID:133385 LD18+2=20 elder dragon smaug found

<Baldur>          1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  105/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | LD +2 (+1)

LD (Zandra): 49
LD (Macradon): 32

LD Baldur: 20
LD (Total): 101

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×