Jump to content
Hestia

[F25-PP] Heard you like labyrinths so search for one in a labyrinth <Labyrinth Scouting> (Hestia,Morgenstern,Macradon,Zandra,Baldur,Ariel)

Recommended Posts

[2/3 non-scouting]
[3/3 out of combat]

As he came back to the group, it was silent again, no monsters just silent walking. Macradon chuckled at Baldur’s comment “I gotta do something to make my marks visible, not only for myself, but for whomever would think of following me. I make them distinct this way.” he replied with a smile. From what Macradon had seen, there were many different types of marks on the walls in this labyrinth, mostly easy marks like a line or an X, quick and easy markings, but since many would think of doing those, it didn’t really help when it got cluttered with lines and X’s, so having something to stick out from the crowd was ideal.

Baldur would try to go for the lead and found a nice unoccupied corridor that lead to a big grassy field with a big lake “Oh.” he said as he came to it “Much prettier than anything else on this darn labyrinth floor.” he said with a smirk as he observed the field. A small sound came from his energy gauge that had filled up after his quick scouting, which was nice but not that needed. “I don’t need too much time here, all my resources at full, so we can just wait for the rest to regain lost energy and health.” he said and sat down on the grass.

<Macradon>       1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 175/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (FULL ENERGY)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blonde listened to Mac's short but on point search status briefing. "You did good to hold up, just the two of you, until now. Both of you!" said the blonde, looking at Zandra for a moment. " We just got here but the path was pretty much cleared out for us, so take as much time as you need. It should be easier with the four of us now." she added with a nod. Looking past Macradon, she noticed Baldur slightly splitting from them, so she followed.

"Looks like we found the checkpoint!" mused the blonde as she let out a long, high pitched whistle, to check the newly discovered lake room's echo. It kept going for a while... "Pretty big area.." she stated blankly and got close to the lake's surface where she peeked over the edge, only to have her reflection stare back at her. She cracked a sarcastic smile, as little that it was, for the blonde meant a huge improvement from a few month ago when she just went MIA after being thrown into the water by the Leviathan. Shaking her head to banish the thought she turns back to the rest of the party. "Any hints yet on what we might come against next? I hope it's not... just dead stuff, that was most of the things we saw on our way here." she added with some apprehension in her tone.

Her eyes gained a blue hue as she began using her Search mod to study their surrounding more carefully. This place was indeed unique, from a lot of points of view. It stood in stark contrast with the rest of the floor. She tapped her foot on the grass below her feet and focused her gaze at the lake. "Hey.. does anyone have a fishing rod? While everything else outside seems dead, this lake has fish in it! Pretty big live ones!" she added with slight glee.


<Ariel>             1383/1410 HP |  22 DMG  | 45 MIT |  122/136 EN | 2 ACC |  1 EVA | 8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD

Search ID# 134038 LD: 24 (10+14)
[0/3 non-scouting]

+24 HP | HB
+30 HP | OOC Regen
+45 HP | Survival
+1 EN

LD (Zandra): 49
LD (Macradon): 32

LD (Baldur): 20
LD (Ariel): 24


LD (Total): 125 101

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[3/3 non-scouting]

Macradon would nod at Ariel “Aye, we started out as more, but they left us because something wash holding them up, so it was just Zandra and I for the most part.” he replied. “My energy is full now, so I’m ready to head out when you guys are, and if it’s the case, I can even lead the way again if you have to wait for much longer.” he said, eager to venture out into the labyrinth once again. There was no way he would be able to find the boss room in this safe haven, so it would be fine to just get everyone rested up and then out into the labyrinth again, sitting in here would do no good other than energy and health, if anyone were even hit. If he recalled correctly, he was one of the only ones that had been hit by the monsters in the labyrinth, and his battle healing took care of it in no time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[2/3 Out of Combat]
[1/3 Non-scouting]

Baldur let the words of conversation wash over him as he looked around the dragon lake they had suddenly come across. What a bizarre floor this was turning out ot be. Was this a hint of things to come, or was this floor something special because it was the 25th floor? The entire thing was a labyrinth, and yet here was a safe space. Were there more of them? Did they have something special to do with the floor, or was it simply here because this was a marathon floor.

"I'm glad we were able to catch up with you. I'm almost ready myself, though it looks like Zandra could use a minute as well to catch up her energy."

Baldur was always impressed by Mac's energy management. He could seemingly go almost endlessly. Perhaps Baldur should pick up some recovery armor as well for fights that weren't particularly dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zandra had let the rest of the party to take the lead. Shhe had been fighting and her energy had dropped down quite a bit. Unlike Macradon, her build wasn’t very good on longer figths that required more energy. She put all her trust to her high level and high starting pool. It had taken her a long way, a very, very long way. She could fight and deliver her strongest sword art over ten times without needing to rest. She looked down on the black axe that have been with her all this time. But she had told herself that for the next floor boss, Teseleths fury will find another owner. Thou she wasn’t sure who yet. There wasn’t really swarming with tier three players that was using two handed battle axe. But it is long time left,she will find someone, that she is sure off. Thou that was nothing to put to much wweight on now, because now she needed to fight. Fight with three of the most important players in the game. At least to her.

2/2 ooc posts. Energy refilled

1/3 oos posts,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I'm ready too." claimed the blonde as she saw the last tick filling her HP pool to the brim. Energy was still not full but she didn't come here with the intent of prolonged fighting. She'd use her Search skill and mods to help find and scout the Labyrinth. The time for fighting all out will come on a later date after they'd hold a strategy meeting regarding how to tackle the boss. "We're at a quarter..." she muttered, a small excited grin emerging. "We need to step up our game... " she looked towards the rest and asked: "How are we doing, manpower-wise? How many player can we count on for the fight? I've been off the grid and sadly... I couldn't keep tabs on who'd be available. I know we'll see that more or less at the meeting but I'd like some info beforehand." It wasn't their most pressing matter but the blonde was interested.


<Ariel>             1410/1410 HP |  22 DMG  | 45 MIT |  123/136 EN | 2 ACC |  1 EVA | 8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD

+30 HP | OOC Regen
+1 EN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He nodded “Aye, those that need rest should rest.” he said and looked over at Zandra. The two had been fighting somewhat evenly throughout their expedition, but Macradon was always healthy in his energy reserves, something that come in handy during longer skirmishes like these. Macradon raised his shoulders in a shrug and shook his head towards Ariel “I’ve been off the grid regarding the frontlines as well, so I don’t really know if we can even set up two parties of players without putting anyone in danger.” he said and began approaching the entryway they came in from back into the labyrinth, “I’ll be heading back in. Just follow the penguins, I should be able to take care of myself.” he said and began his stride into the labyrinths. He would walk around for minutes, no monsters were appearing, but no proper showcase of any indication of him walking on the right was showed up either. He would sigh and just keep on drawing penguins as he walked along the tall walls of the labyrinth.

Spoiler

ID: 134475
CD: 4 -> No Mobs

ID: 134476
LD: 1+5=6

LD (Zandra): 49
LD (Macradon): 38
LD Baldur: 20

LD (Total): 107

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baldur nodded at the others and jogged to catch up, just a few steps behind as his energy finally ticked to full again. It was something he had to conserve and keep an eye on, though already his investment in the finesse mod had made a big difference in his energy reserves. The gaijin samurai's blue and white haori fluttered behind him as he jogged to catch up and heard the tail end of the conversation between Mac and Ariel.

"Well, we can probably count on Calrex showing up, then we've got Macradon, Zandra, Ariel, and myself which rounds out a good group, but we're only 5. I haven't really heard from Jomei lately, though I heard he took the condition of the last raid pretty personally..."

Baldur let it hang, since he had put Jomei up to it and then left the ginger to run the raid on his own. He felt guilty about it, but the way things had ended with Hestia weren't going to lead things in any other direction.

"Who else do we think is strong enough, and still active to show up? Morgenstern? Hikoru?"


(3/3 Out of Combat posts - full energy)
(2/3 Non-scouting posts)
Baldur has left the safe zone

<Baldur>          1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  126/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | LD +2

LD (Zandra): 49
LD (Macradon): 38
LD Baldur: 20

LD (Total): 107

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing Mac leave the safe spot, the blonde trailed behind him worried about letting any of them go solo as well as wanting to hear more. Her brows furrowed as she heard him and them Baldur behind them adding a extremely short list of names which consisted mostly of those present here. "Just that???" she asked in surprise. She imagined that a few would lose heart after what happened last boss fight but to barely have 2 groups left... She couldn't believe it, irritation building up on her features. "You gotta be ****ing kidding me!"

She took a deep breath and tried to calm down, now was not the time to rage over that. They first needed to find out what they were gonna go against first. She let out a deep breath and decided to look around some more. Putting her Search skill and mods to use, her perception sharpened to max, to the point that she could see through some of the thinner walls and objects next to them. "We're clear so far!" she declared, changing the topic by herself. "This is one hell of a nasty place to be in..." she added in a more hushed tone, shrugging in disgust to what she was seeing around them.


<Ariel>             1410/1410 HP |  22 DMG  | 45 MIT |  136/136 EN | 2 ACC |  1 EVA | 8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD

Energy Fully Restored!
(0/3 Non-scouting posts)

ID# 134531  CD: 7-> No Mobs
ID# 134532  LD: 8+14 =22

LD (Zandra): 49
LD (Macradon): 38
LD Baldur: 20
LD Ariel: 22

LD (Total): 129

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[1/3 non-scouting]

ID: 134592
CD: 7 -> No Mob

Macradon would throw a grimace at what Baldur told them “Yikes … only a single party at the quarter point … I sure hope others will join when we announce that the boss room has been found … I REALLY HOPE  THAT THE PEOPLE OF AINCRAD HASN’T LOST HOPE YET.” he scowled in a rather annoyed tone. If people had given up, gone away, not utilized the time they had efficiently … perhaps they were all bound to be trapped in here. “Let’s do our best and show that at least this party is storming the fronts for the trapped people of Aincrad! Let us show this Labyrinth, that We, the Power Rangers, will show no mercy towards the wicked! I, Ranger Orange, will lead the way for the populace!” the knight said trying to make a speech to keep the morale high, to keep the party pushing, to keep the fronts of Aincrad take in more ground from the enemy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID#134639 CD: 8 (no spawn)

"Ranger Orange, eh?" Baldur said with a lopsided smile at what Mac had to say. His and Ariel's anger had surprised him for a moment, but it was true, and the gaijin was surprised he wasn't angier as well. Perhaps it was because he blamed Hestia for it. His anger didn't feel like it couldn't be channeled at someone. She was the scapegoat in his mind.

"I suppose that makes me the blue ranger in our sentai squad. But who between Zandra and Ariel, who is the black ranger, and who is the red ranger?"

He hoped the humor would deflect some of the emotions. It seemed no one here was in the loop enough to be able to anticipate what would happen at the upcoming boss meeting. They would likely be surprised by newcomers. There always were, but the last meeting had been a travesty. Baldur had no idea how all of the kings horses and all of the kings men could put humpty dumpty back together again.

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zandra listened to the male duo and Ariel in silence. They discussed the coming floor boss fight and who would be there to fight by their side. Ariel seemed to be surprised that it will be pretty few of them, when she was one of those that have ran away. She threw a dark look at her from behind as she followed the trio into the labyrinth again. Then they started to talk about power ranger. Zandra knew what it was but had never watched it so don’t know the difference between them.

‘’It is true we need people to take up their weapon and fight by our side to take it down. But I’m not sure others know how dangerous a floor boss is. Like last fight, we was fifteen or something that was present.’’ She paused as she grit her teeths. ‘’But it was only two. TWO! That came to my shop to order potions and crystals. I don’t understand how they can take it so lightly. Maybe they haven’t fought as many raids as we have, but that would make them even more want to get buffs to be safe. I cant force them to buy buffs. But after seeing everyone that got frozen during the fight, that could easily have been ignored if they just had used an antidote before. I just…’’

At that moment she herd a sound behind them. As she glanced over her shoulder she saw a skeleton with a sword and a chainmail. ‘’You can leave him to me.’’ She said to her party members. ‘’ZITA!’’ she then shouted and exploded forward, her black axe got surrounded by black smoke that flowed into the skeleton and dealt a huge chunk of damage, but not enough to kill.

Spoiler

ID: 134641 CD: 1 Monster spawns

ID: 134642 BD: 7+3+1-1=10 Hit! Charge activated! Consentration activated! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! 22+5+12=39x14=546 DMG +STUN

[2]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  150/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Armoured Skeleton>        274/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT |  -STUNNED- 

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I am One hundred percent behind you Zandra, I don't understand why more people don't come fully buffed to the fight. I felt like we did that well on... the dark elf boss fight? People seemed to come prepared and out side of a few issues, we came away unhurt from that fight. But then you have these other fights where no one comes prepared, and they drag on and people get hurt."

It was one of Baldur's biggest frustrations.

"I wish we could charge admission to the boss meetings. Prove you've got your consumables for the fight, or we won't tell you where the boss is."

He wished but there had been another group that had tried to control the information for boss fights, but with much more selfish motivation. They just wanted everyone to be safe, and coming unprepared to the boss fight put everyone's lives at risk.

"Showing up unprepared doesn't just put their own life at risk, it puts everyone else in the group at risk as well."


Encounter ID#134643 CD: 8 (no mobs)
Scouting ID#134645 LD: 17+2 = 19
0/3 Scouting Cooldown

LD Zandra: 49
LD Macradon: 38
LD Baldur: 39
LD Ariel: 22

LD (Total): 148

<Baldur>          1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  126/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | LD +2

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[2/3 non-scouting]

ID: 134647
CD: 6 -> No Mob

“I agree, people should take floor raids more serious, even if we do end up in conundrums like the 23rd floor.” he said regarding Zandra’s rant about frontliners and their lack of consumables for raids. When Zandra was ready to rejoin the expedition, she brought with her a friend “Alright!” he said and let Zandra take care of the monster by herself, if she wanted to deal with it, be it. Macradon would continue with the rest, trying to find the floor boss labyrinth guardian. Macradon shrugged “I’m sure if we held it as a group of non-guild people as one big congregation, I believe we can just gate off the boss meeting with our requirements, what are people gonna do? Show up and we’re not telling? Big loss for nobody there.” he said, trying to reason for the better of the raid “I wasn’t at the latest raid, but I know that it didn’t go that well … I hope people have tightened their butts some more since then …”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blonde mused over the power rangers reference and after a bit of thought she simply replied "I'm Black Ranger, she's the Red one." with a laugh at the end, pointing towards the dragoness behind them with her spear. She then frowned her brows at the mention of lass boss fight: "For me it was a tight fit... I was looking to come back, it wasn't the most welcoming." she looked at Mac for a second, last boss meeting they attended together he called her a murdered. She pondered about what he thought now about her now. Then she added to the conversation:

"I've been there against Leviathan, the damn thing threw me in the ocean during the fight. Those damn minions..." her jaw tightened and you could clearly see she was mad about it. "I've got my revenge on the fish people though, encountered some in the 24th floor's Coliseum. " however, she notice she was starting to derail from the topic and continued:

"We can have a large gathering of all levels, somewhere accessible to everyone even in noob town. Present the information on the boss but not disclose the map location data. We set up some conditions to attend the fight and give some time for the people who enlist do their best to pass the requirements.  After the grace period, we hold a private gathering, maybe in the KoTH base of operations, with only those that enlisted and check if they all have properly prepared. Then we disclose the map data needed to reach the dungeon entrance and boss room." she stopped there, letting her words sink in before she continued.


ID# 134656  CD: 12 -> No Mob
ID# 134658  LD: 2+11 No safe spot

<Ariel>             1410/1410 HP |  22 DMG  | 45 MIT |  136/136 EN | 2 ACC |  1 EVA | 8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD

Energy Fully Restored!
(1/3 Non-scouting posts)

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[3/3 non-scouting]

ID: 134690
CD: 5 -> No Mob

Macradon would chuckle “I sure hope that the frontlines have learned their lesson … if only a single party was left to take care of the boss, I’m confident they’re gonna show up at least somewhat prepared. I’ll consume as many consumables on my way towards the raid and I’ll bring all my situational equipment, just in case.” he said, thinking about the boss fight to which they had not even found the labyrinth leading to the boss room to which they had not even found the labyrinth guardian.

“If we’re parted up as Ranger Red being Zandra, Ranger Black being Ariel, Ranger Blue being Baldur, and Ranger Orange being me, this Sentai Squad will show the inhabitants of Aincrad that a small expedition team like us will be able to prevail and find that pesky boss room in no time!” he said confidently, searching near to every corner of the different roads they would pass through, remembering to etch in onto the walls to remember the way back and recall which alleys they had walked down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blonde let out a chuckle as they continued trekking through the labyrinth. She mentally made a checklist in her head and clicked her tongue 'tsk' with a frow every time she couldn't check a item, she was close to sounding like a cicada from the forest outside her home in real life and her frustration was also visible. "I need to stock on consumables..." she muttered before getting distracted by the rangers talk. "For the record, I'm not gonna megazord with any of ya, except figuratively in a party." she added with a chuckle.

Despite the apparent lightness of their conversation, the blonde would keep tabs on her dragoness party member currently fighting a skeleton. As well as looking around for anything that would suggest that they were closer to their goal. To her misfortune she noticed a dog coming next to where Zandra was fighting, out of reflex the blonde charge it and removed a significant part of its hp bar.


#GoGOPowerRangers

ID# 134695  CD: 2 -> Mob Appeared
(2/3 Non-scouting posts)

ID# 134704  BD: 9 (nat.) 
Dimension Stampede - x15*(22+5+2) =435 DMG@Undead Dog

[2/0/0]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT |  150/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN
[0/2/0]<Ariel>             1410/1410 HP |  22 DMG  | 45 MIT |  122/136 EN | 2 ACC |  1 EVA | 8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD

<Armoured Skeleton>        274/820  HP | 246 DMG |  0 MIT |  -STUNNED- 
<Undead Dog>        255/690  HP | 207 DMG |  0 MIT 

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Macradon walked forwards, he felt like he was so close, SO CLOSE to finding the labyrinth, but before he could really get himself pumped up, something didn’t want him to succeed yet. Monsters began to appear around them, Zandra had already taken one to the side to not hinder the rest from searching, but monsters slowly began to pile up around then. Ariel was stopped by some kind of undead dog, and a Minotaur was coming in charging towards Macradon, maybe they were getting close, perhaps that was the reason there were so many monsters in the area. 

“Seems like we got company!” the knight called out to the party. Every seemed to have become occupied, so Macradon would just slowly regroup with the others and get into stance. After Zandra and Ariel had dealt some good blows at their enemies, Macradon would come in and sweep the battleground with a large and hefty swing with his greatsword. Holy light emitted from the blade as he tore through the digital reality, taking out two of the remaining enemies and leaving the last one wounded for someone else to take care of. The now lone minotaur quickly jabbed with its lance into the side of Macradon after he was stuck in the cool down pose after his Sword Art had concluded, dealing a small amount of damage to the knight. An icy mist quickly rushed up the shaft of the lance, covering the foremost arm of the minotaur and freezing it, opening up frost bite like wounds to the monster.

ID: 134696
CD: 1 - Mob appears

Spoiler

image.png

                                  Attack 1: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Armored Skeleton
                                  Attack 2: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Undead Dog
                                  Attack 3: 37x12 = 444 Damage to Minotaur

ID: 134712
LD: 15+5=20
CD: 12 -> T3 Perfect Two-Handed Straight Sword, 7380 Col, 2T3 Materials

image.png

                                  Attack 1: Dead
                                  Attack 2: Dead
                                  Attack 3: 243-122 = 121 Damage to Macradon

ID: 134705
CD 9, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
[-/-/0]<Zandra>
       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 150/164 EN | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

[-/-/0]<Ariel>        1410/1410 HP |  22 DMG |  45 MIT | 122/136 EN | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD
[-/-/3]<Macradon>     1627/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 167/175 EN | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-121)(+83)(-14)(+6)

<Armoured Skeleton>      0/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                              (-276)  -STUNNED- 
<Undead Dog>             0/690  HP | 207 DMG |   0 MIT                                              (-276)
<Minotaur>             330/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT                                              (-444)(-36)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baldur opened his mouth to retort something about power rangers and megazords... he even had a real zinger lined up as evidenced by the smile on his face, when suddenly they found themselves surrounded by mobs. It seemed to happen instantly. At first, it was just Zandra, then two more showed up. Mac's AoE was quick to clean up almost everything but one Minotaur was left to be cleaned up.

Baldur drew his blade and moved into San Ge with the grace of effortless practice, achieved as someone who had fought their entire time in Aincrad from the very beginning with the same weapon. Out side of a short time he had the curved blade before unlocking Katana, Baldur had never used another weapon. The expertise showed.

"I got clean up on Aisle 5." The crimson bands of light from San Ge and the Muramasa tore apart the 3d model of the minotaur and showered them in luminous polygons.


Encounter Roll ID#134709 CD: 10 (no spawn)
1/3 Non Scouting Posts

ID#134708 BD: 6+5=Hit
25+5(Charge)=30x15=450 DMG

- Health List -
[0]<Zandra>
       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 150/164 EN | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

[0]<Ariel>        1410/1410 HP |  22 DMG |  45 MIT | 122/136 EN | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 8 FALLEN | 24 HB | BH 14 | +11/14 LD
[3]<Macradon>     1627/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 167/175 EN | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-121)(+83)(-14)(+6)

[1]<Baldur>          1330/1330 HP |  25 DMG (Muramasa) | 22 DMG (Warden) 79 MIT |  115/126 EN | 5(6) ACC |  3 EVA | BH 53 | LD +2

<Minotaur>             330/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT                                              

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stab wound was quickly recovered with his Battle Healing, but the Gaijin Samurai quickly came to the rescue, quickly drawing his sword, the Katana Wielding warrior cut down the minotaur like it was a leaf in the wind. “Good job!” he called out to the entire party and rushed forward, he felt the rush, he felt the hype. With every turn he made, he quickly sketched the penguin on the wall and went on. When he came to a crossing, he would throw his chalk to see which way it would point to, but as it landed, he realized that it had no way of pointing in either direction, it was just a straight piece of chalk “Dammit.” he thought and just winged it “THIS WAY!” he roared out and went to the left. The sounds of steps could be heard through the corridor like alleyways of the labyrinth, and when he saw a very long straight path, he thought that was it. Quickly running down the corridor, Macradon walked out into some … area, he wasn’t sure how to describe it … but this was it.

ID: 134710
CD: 5 -> No Mob

ID: 134711
LD: 19+5=24

 

LD Zandra: 49
LD Macradon: 62
LD Baldur: 39
LD Ariel: 22

LD (Total): 172

Thread Completed
Acquired:
1 SP to @Hestia
2 SP to @Baldur @Ariel - The Crowned Lion 

3 SP to @Macradon @Zandra

2 SP Bonus for Scouting to Macradon
1 SP Bonus for Scouting to Zandra
400+400+7380+4100+2460+6210+7380+9850=38.180 Col
6363 Col to everyone. (Hestia, Morgenstern, Macradon, Zandra, Baldur, Ariel)
Macradon:
- T3 Rare Armor 131799
- T3 Perfect Trinket 133520a
- T3 Perfect Dagger 133520b
- 2 T3 Materials

-  T3 Rare Trinket 133550
Baldur:
- T3 Rare Consumable 133708a
- T3 Rare Armor/Shield 133708b
Ariel:
- T3 Rare Armor/Shield 133770 
Zandra:
- 2 T3 Materials
- T3 Perfect Weapon 134716a
- T3 Perfect Weapon 134716b
- T3 Perfect Weapon 134716c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×