Enter to Win SAO Canon Name

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante, since you applied 3 times in this topic (two of them I deleted), you have been disqualified from this week's event. Anyone who throws their name in this event more than once per week will be disqualified.

A new rule I will instituting from now on is that the winner will ONLY be announced in Skype call. I will no longer type the winner in Skype, here in this topic, on Facebook, or anywhere else. If you weren't there in the Skype call, then you'll have to wait to see a new SAO canon name appear on the who's online list to see what name was given away.

And there you have it, our winner has been announced. Next week starts now, go ahead and enter your name to play!

Well, this week was pretty low participation but we still announce the winner. Too bad the said winner is not in the call to claim the account. These applications will carry over to the next week. Good luck players!

Not so fast Shark. I am the keeper of the names and *I* will announce the winner tonight at 5:30 PM PST in Skype call ONLY. My desktop may be out but I can still Skype call.

[ Edit ]

During tonight Skype call, the winner's name was announced. Congrats to that person! Be sure to check the first page to see what names are left for participation. Next week's event starts, NOW!