[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The figure, the same one that came to this store, wandered back into it, the same silver and grey mask covering his head, his black coat and pants, as well as the hard clomping sound of his boots. He looked at the owner who was with a customer, he walked up and stood there, "I have come to see if my weapon was ready." He spoke, his voice muffled, and deeper than his real one.

"Yes , yes it is ready !" he said as he put it up the table .. "There it is , your beautiful Niohoggr (OOC - I do not know how to put that kind of letters) .. It's a beautiful made sword .. it's a fine one as well ... Thanks for coming to my forge , and come here again !" he said as he handed the sword to him

Item Type: Sword

Name: Níðhöggr, The Malice Striker

Quality : Perfect

-Weapons Description-

A evil sword, one that was named after the Black Dragon, Níðhöggr, this weapon is demonic in appearance, and emits a evil mist like aura when used in battle, The crystal eye gem in the handle glows when the blade is drawn and only in combat does it ever glow, this weapon is powerful and should never be taken lightly, as each swing gives off a roar, the weapon grants the wielder a boost in power.+3 in damage output.

-Weapon picture-

4330462.jpg

*SOLD*

The figure took the blade and drew it, the draconic roar emitted from the blade, as the mist formed around the weapon, he smiled under his mask. "Much appreciated, I wil l come again is i need something else." He told the shop owner and sheathed his sword and walked out of the shop, his sword now with in his grasp and he went into the unknown of the floor.

-Item gained-

Item: Níðhöggr, The Malice Striker
Item Type: Longsword [One-Handed Straightsword]
Quality: Perfect
Shop: [sHOP-F1] The Molten Blades.

Description: A evil sword, one that was named after the Black Dragon, Níðhöggr, this weapon is demonic in appearance, and emits a evil mist like aura when used in battle, The crystal eye gem in the handle glows when the blade is drawn and only in combat does it ever glow, this weapon is powerful and should never be taken lightly, as each swing gives off a roar, the weapon grants the wielder a boost in power.

Weapon Enchantment: +3 in damage (DMG) 

Photo: 

4330462.jpg

"Hello!" he said cheerfully . "Well , for 2 perfects you can either pay 2000 cols , or 10 mats . It's up to you " he said as he watched in his inventory to see if he has any perfect weapon and armor for sale right now . "Do you want them costum made , or just items i crafted long ago that are around my shop ?" he added as he smiled at the potential new owner of some items .

Crafting attempt 1#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "A Perfect" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 11 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 12 *PERF*

Name: The Black Horn

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Paralyze

5486^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "Yay , another perfect!" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

CD : 12 *PERF*

Item Type: Armor

Name:  Horned Armor
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Dmg M , +2 evasion

5480^^

Crafting attempt 3#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a rare item ! "A rare" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 10 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 11 *RARE*

Item Type: Dagger

Name: Ranger's Knife
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an Steel dagger , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg

5483^^

Crafting attempt 4#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "A Perfect" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 12

Item Type: Rapier

Name: The Fast Stinger

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Paralyze

5489^^

+

Name: The Spiky Thorn

Quality : Rare

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , 

5159*^

CD : 10 *rare*

Name: Shiny Armor
Description: It's an armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Evasion

5165^^

Name: Ninja's Armor
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Eva

5234^^

Name: Poacher's Sword
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg

5096^^

Item Type:  Armor

Name: The Perfect Balance
Description: It's an steel armor , black with white silverish stripes on it. , +2 EVA ,

Sale

^^

Name: The Warmonger
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Heavy , Woodlooking Armor , Made from Bronze with Emeralds + 1 HP , +2 Dmg M

SALE

^^

Name: Poacher's Armor

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg M

5096^^

Ho Ho Ho ! Santa is Coming to town !

Yes you guessed ! Secret Santa *Kosan* will hand out items today for everyone who wants them ! All the items above will be at your service ! 

"How much they will cost !?"

you wonder ?

FREE ! That's all , everything is free ! Just come and tell Santa what you want from all the items above , and he will give it to you . And if you don't like it , you can ask him to make you a better one ! But be fast ! There are only 10 items to give !

Ho Ho Ho , and happy holidays !

The same cloaked figure entered the store, one called The Molten Forge again, as he heard a rumor going around, his face covered the same as before mask, the same long black leather coat, a pair of tactical jeans, and some military grade combat boots, all black. As the hood was up, covering the whole face of the person, as he looked around, his amethyst eyes gleamed from the eye sockets of the silver mask. He walked to the counter and leaned forward, "I heard a rumor going about,, that you are giving or crafting free items?" "I need a suit of armor made for me, think you can make it happen?" He asked as his voice was still the same deeper, muffled by the mask being on his face, as he stood there waiting for the shop owner to answer his question, the very same man that made Níðhöggr, The Malice Striker.

-Figures Clothes-

Archangel

Shadow Dance

Shadow Skin

Dark Step

(OOC - Sorry if i didn't make myself clear enough . No one is in the forge . Kosan took all that items onto floor 4 and he does a "Secret" santa thingy ,where he gives people free items . If you need anything , come there ! The shop is now closed ) *IF YOU WANT A COSTUM MADE , i will do it after the event , It will still be free.*

The figure nodded and turned as he walked out of the store and went to the fourth floor, as he was needing his armor soon and he could wait. The free deal was still going to be in a effect after the holidays, how could he pass that up?

-OCC: Okay then ignore the last post then. I will show up to the event then and have the armor made after and such..-

"Shop Open!" Kosan yelled even through no one was there .. "Well , if no one is here,  better get to crafting" he added as he went in the back to pick the materials he needed and start crafting

Crafting Attempt 1#

CD : 11 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 12 *PERF*

Name: The Green Lightning

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +3 Dmg

5536^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a rare item ! "A rare !" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

CD : 9 + 1 = 10 *PERF*

Name:  Thorned Armor
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Thorns , + 1 Dmg M

5538^^

"Hello!" he said cheerfully . "Well , for 2 perfects you can either pay 2000 cols , or 10 mats . It's up to you " he said as he watched in his inventory to see if he has any perfect weapon and armor for sale right now . "Do you want them costum made , or just items i crafted long ago that are around my shop ?" he added as he smiled at the potential new owner of some items .

Sol nodded, "Yes Sir, I'd like to have customized gear if at all possible. Ten materials for two perfect you say? Sounds like a deal Mr... uhm... Kosan" Sol looked up to see his name above him in time to not really seem like an idiot. "I'd like some armor specialized in offense first and accuracy second if at all possible, and the weapon to be strictly damage output. I wield one of these." Sol draws out his Two-handed assault spear and shows it off. "Its not the greatest but it has saved me plenty of times, and figured I could use an upgrade ya know? And if you're able to custom name items, I'd like them both to include the word Azure in some way." He smiled as he put his weapon away and drew down the menu to start a trade for Ten materials directed to Kosan. "Is that alright with you?"

"That is more than okay !" Kosan said as he took the materials and went crafting . "Two perfects on the way !" he said as he started melting some materials .

Crafting attempt 1#

As Kosan gets ready to craft he chooses one of the 10 material he just got . He melts it and then hammer it in a Spear-shape item . After hammering it 12 times it transformed into a perfect item."A perfect spear!" Kosan said as he watched over it .

Item Type: Spear

Name: Spear of the Azure Guardian.

Description: It's an Steel spear , From light shiny steel painted in a light blue , +3 Dmg

5557^^

2EiKhLd.jpg

Crafting attempt 1#

As Kosan gets ready to craft he chooses one of the 10 material he just got . He melts it and then hammer it in a Armor-shape item . After hammering it 12 times it transformed into a perfect item."A perfect armor!" Kosan said as he watched over it .

Name: Chestpiece of the Azure Guardian.

Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel painted in a light blue , +2 Lifesteal , +1 Acc

5560^^

mr1lboQ.jpg

The same cloaked figure re-entered the store, one called The Molten Forge again, as he heard a rumor going around, his face covered the same as before mask, the same long black leather coat, a pair of tactical jeans, and some military grade combat boots, all black. As the hood was up, covering the whole face of the person, as he looked around, his amethyst eyes gleamed from the eye sockets of the silver mask. He walked to the counter and leaned forward, "I have returned, there was a rumor going about,, that you are giving or crafting free items?" "There was no one here at the time to find out do you still do tit?" He asked as his voice was still the same deeper, muffled by the mask being on his face, as he stood there waiting for the shop owner to answer his question, the very same man that made Níðhöggr, The Malice Striker.

-Figures Clothes-

Archangel

Shadow Dance

Shadow Skin

Dark Step

"That is more than okay !" Kosan said as he took the materials and went crafting . "Two perfects on the way !" he said as he started melting some materials .

Crafting attempt 1#

As Kosan gets ready to craft he chooses one of the 10 material he just got . He melts it and then hammer it in a Spear-shape item . After hammering it 12 times it transformed into a perfect item."A perfect spear!" Kosan said as he watched over it .

Name: Spear of the Azure Guardian.

Description: It's an Steel spear , From light shiny steel painted in a light blue , +3 Dmg

5557^^

Crafting attempt 1#

As Kosan gets ready to craft he chooses one of the 10 material he just got . He melts it and then hammer it in a Armor-shape item . After hammering it 12 times it transformed into a perfect item."A perfect armor!" Kosan said as he watched over it .

Item Type: Light Armor

Name: Chestpiece of the Azure Guardian.

Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel painted in a light blue , +2 Lifesteal , +1 Acc

5560^^

Sol handed over the materials through the trade and spoke. "Amazing, can't wait to see them."

Sol waited around the shop for Kosan to finish the gear he ordered. eyeballing many of the supposed free gear, "Interesting but not quite my style." after a little while he turned to hear the voice of Kosan saying that it was finished. "Wow, very prompt! I like that." Sol picks up the gear and puts it away in his inventory. "Love the names too. You did a phenomenal job Kosan. I will be seeing you again in the future." He nodded as he turned around and began to leave the shop. "Thank you and have a great day!"

(Merry Christmas! And Thanks for the gear.)

Crafting Attempt 1#

CD :  12 *PERF*

Item Type: Dagger

Name: The Elucidator.

Description: It's an Steel dagger , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Bleed at 9/10

5851^^

Crafting Attempt 2#

Name: The Thornmail

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Thorns , +1 Dmg M

5852^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a rare item ! "A rare !" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

CD : 9 + 1 = 10 *rare*

Item Type: Gloves

Name:  Striking gloves
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Acc +1 Dmg M

5854^^

ATTENTION ALL BLACKSMITHS

I am looking for a skilled blacksmith to forge my Fates Calling. It is a perfect black and white two handed Odachi Katana. The blade is an obsidian black with a smokey folded metal pattern. The black handle will be covered with a white grip. The guard of course will be black, and be of a spiral shape but with straight edges. The enchantments are a +2 damage +1 accuracy

Whoever can create this weapon for me will receive 1500Col

I am also looking for a blacksmith who can forge a perfect version of my shinigami arm-guards. This one however will be of a dark navy tinted metal with a black trim to its edges. The name of this item will be called Kami Gaurds. They are gauntlets with claw type fingers but not too extreme. The enchantments are +1 accuracy and paralysis (2) on rolls 8,9,10.

Whoever can create these arm-gaurds will receive 2000Col

Note: I will cover for any wasted materials apart from the ones used for the crafting if the item is made within the week. 

(If any blacksmith is willing to take the job, or jobs, then state so. First to do so gets the job. I plan on having these jobs done as top priority, so do not disappoint) 

Kosan entered his forge ... He was angry because of what happened with Mari and everything... He saw a note on his table ... "Hmm ... No name on it ... I will craft it and hope for the one that ordered them come to get them..." he said as he grabbed the list and went to craft the items .

Crafting Attempt 1#

CD :  12 *PERF*

Item Type: two handed Odachi Katana

Name: Fates Calling

Description: perfect black and white two handed Odachi Katana . The blade is an obsidian black with a smokey folded metal pattern. The black handle will be covered with a white grip. The guard  black, and be of a spiral shape but with straight edges  +2 damage +1 accuracy

5969^^

Crafting Attempt 2#

Item Type: arm-guards

Name: Kami Gaurds

Description: a dark navy tinted metal with a black trim to its edges,They are gauntlets with claw type fingers +1 accuracy and paralysis (2) on rolls 8,9,10.

5975^^

(OOC - Kingpin , i will craft yours as well after we do the "talking")

L walked into Kosans shop, he was a rather skilled blacksmith, or so he heard. He was glad someone took his offer and so with 3500 Col in hand he plonked it on kosans counter. "Hey, i came to pick up my items" L scratched the back of his head and yawned, it was rather early in the morning for him to be down at a blacksmith but it was important that he got these two items.