Shark

SAO Podcast

The next one will consist of Myself, Niki, Zel, and possibly Erron.

The following can contain of Daeron as the special guest.

You guys will have to do it without me, I can't seem to find the time to make room to participate in this. No need for you guys to be held back by me. Also, the last episode now appears on iTunes and all other Apple devices. It saw it popup on my Podcast app on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Looking to bring back the podcasts. This time it would be live streamed and recorded (put up on YouTube) for all. This will increase availability instead of mainly on iTunes. I would like to know when you all think is a good time for a podcast live stream. 

For convenience, submit times here. Thanks.

Please leave your thoughts on what you would like to see/hear if this is brought back.

Make sure to include your time zone.

From the feedback received, it appears that 1pm Central Standard Time or 7pm GMT on Saturdays works for just about everyone that has left feedback. A time and day will be final by Friday.

The stream is all prepared and ready for the first revamp episode. If you have something you want us to discuss or answer, submit them now or forever hold your peace.

Question for the whole community, Is there anyone who is good with small video creation and/or digital artwork and would be willing to a podcast intro or create original images for the podcast? 

*raises hand* I might be able to help out the intro, depending on what exactly you need done with it

So just cutting and slamming together a couple clips from the anime with some transitions, fancy effects, text and music would be fine? :D