(PP- F6) Maze Runner (Zandra, Lessa, Daeron, Ssendom, Ebony)

The irishman sat on a large rock in the middle of the town, slightly hunched over with his elbows resting on his knees. One of his arms was propped upwards towards his shoulder, holding a small piece of meat for the owl that sat there to nibble on. It was not very often that Jomei made a trip to this floor, but some words from different players on other floors made him curious about something, so he decided to check it out. "A labyrinth deep in the jungle?" Jomei asked to the man that stood behind him, leaving on the rock and his back facing Jomei. He wore a ragged cloak over light armor, a whip at his waist. "Yup. So they say, at least. Far north. Mostly within the ruins of an old structure. You can't miss it." Jomei nodded a couple of times before smirking. He then handed a small handful of col to the man for his information. "Sounds interesting enough.Thanks. " "I would say don't go alone my friend.." The broker spoke up, counting the col in his hands before he placed it into his inventory. "Its far from the safe zone.. and its easy to get lost." Jomei stood up from the rock and gave the man a nod, "I'll keep that in mind." Placing his hands into his pockets, he wondered just who he could get together to make this journey with him. 

Ebony walked through the town of Amazon, a bit creeped out by the lack of male NPC's. It was certainly a strange floor, but also one of the most exciting with it's jungles and powerful monsters. Granted, she couldnt take on most of the monsters in this area due to the fact that the majority of her skill points had gone into her healing skill. That shouldnt be a problem though. As a healer she was usually welcome in all parties, even ones that didnt strictly need one. Back-up was always good to have. She absentmindedly rubbed the heavy black armor on her left shoulder, a bit annoyed by the constant. weight. When they said heavy armor they meant heavy, and this wasnt even a full set, just from the fingertips to the shoulder. She would continue to ignore it, and hopefully she would eventually get strong enough to be able to ignore the weight. She walking into the center of town, glancing around for any parties that might be forming. 

Daeron found the sixth floor to be a true pain. It was far too humid for him to be walking around on it with such heavy armor. Granted, the armor was gold, so it reflected a lot of the heat, the armor on it's own made it hard to breathe at certain times. Daeron hadn't seen a lot of the floors in a long time, he'd been on his own to just keep some alone time. Daeron had no clue where he was, to be completely honest, he didn't even know how far he was from the main town, all he knew was that he was far. Off in the distance of the thick tree filled jungle, he heard voices. Feint, but there. Daeron had nothing else to do, so he was considering following the voices in order to see if there's something entertaining to do on this floor. "Damn, I hate this floor's humidity. Whoever thought of this needs to be... Ugh, nevermind just realized who made it." he said when he remembered the person that trapped him here, made this floor to his liking. Following the voices off in the distance, Daeron began to tread through trees, mud, grass, leaves, and other debris all over the place.

Coming closer and closer to the voices, Daeron listened, only to hear a male voice especially... wait, two male voices. One was definitely Irish, an accent that you simply cannot mistake for any other. The other, he hadn't a clue of who it was, but regardless, he came through the thicket of trees to stand before the players. "Umm, hi, the name is Daeron, I'm a front liner. I was walking off in the distance, and I happened to have heard your voices off in the distance... So I decided to come check it out since one, I have nothing better to do, and two, I literally don't know where I am." he said with his golden hair and orange eyes, glowing in the shaded portion of the trees.

Zandra was sitting on the ground beside Jomei, leaning to a tree with her hands behind her head. She watched her boyfriend feeding his familiar owl. He had herd something about a labyrinth in the jungle, or something like that. He ahvent needed to tell her twice, she was a big fan of ancinent architecture and lore. Have always been searching for small details that most players miss in the countless MMO's she have played. When she herd of an ancient ruin deep in the forest. It was almost like someone had made this quest on her request. She listened as Jomei talked to the broker. When he mentioned he shouldnt go there alone, Zandra pushed herself up, walked to his side.''No needs to worry, I'll be protecting him. And he cant die, since he must live to protect me.''she said an laid her hand on the shoulder that wasnt occupied by Adere.

Ssendom warped into the town of Amazon on the sixth floor, he remembered how much he despised this floor since the NPC's here were all females and thoroughly disliked men of all sorts. He sighed as he started heading forward away from the teleportation gate toward the center of town. As he was entering the opening he noticed a small group of people gathered, and he knew every single person expect one in particular. Since he knew so many of them he decided to take his approach, "How do you do people." He stated in a basic greeting. Amethyst who had been resting upon his shoulder saw the owl familiar and immediately went to try and greet it, the purple flaming phoenix whelp seemed to have no end to it's very open and happy personality, "What brings everyone here to the town of Amazon?" He asked out loud.

Jomei smiled over at the girl whose hand was placed on his shoulder, "You got that right." he said, placing his hand on top of hers. After that, he stood up and began to stride out of the Amazonian town slowly, thinking of who to invite with them. "Hmm.." he lifted his hand and opened up his menu, scrolling through a couple of names. He ended up coming across Lessa first, a woman he had not seen in quite awhile. He wondered how she was, but also knew she would be very helpful on this trip. He brought up a quick message to send to the girl, inviting her along. "Alright theres one, who else should we-" Before Jomei could look any further, he was approached by a man with shining gold armor and similarly colored hair. Jomei's green eyes moved up to the orange cursor above his head and became slightly cautious of the man. However, judging by his stature and mannerisms when speaking, he seemed mostly trustworthy. "Daeron huh? And a front liner? Can't say we have met before." he reached a hand out to the man with a slight smirk, "Jomei. And this is Zandra. Pleasure to meet you."  Not long after that, a familiar player approached the group, one whom Jomei had grown to trust very well. "Ssendom, good to see you." he said, chuckling as the small purple, bird-like creature flew over to greet Adere. "Actually, I just got some information on a labyrinth far out north from here.. I don't know what's there.. but I can't turn down an adventure." 

Ebony was watching the small group form, wondering if they might want a healer of some sort, when she noticed Zandra. If Zandra was a part of the group, the others couldn't be that bad. But on another note, if Zandra was in the group she wouldnt be needed. She might be a few skill points ahead of Zandra, but it certainly wasnt enough to make any difference. If she had to judge, Zandra was actually a better support. Still, Ebony found herself wandering ever closer to the group. When she heard the words labyrinth and adventure from the man she knew that she couldnt pass up this opportunity. She turned and approached them. "If you need any more party members, I'm here. I'm always up for some adventure."

After spending so much time on her own, Lessa found that messages always caught her by surprise. Her inbox had been empty for quite some time, and as a result, she assumed the worst when she was notified of a new arrival. Was someone in great danger? Did someone need to be rescued? Or worse yet, was someone already gone? The thought paralyzed her in a way that she was terribly ashamed of. This particular instance was no different. When the message alert invaded her vision, she felt fear take a tighter grip on her heart.

Jomei? the young woman questioned silently. It had been a very long time since she had interacted with him, yet his message asked her to join him. Carefully, she analyzed the words he used. They were friendly, casual, and did not seem to contain any traces of urgency. He was not in any danger, she determined finally. So should she still meet him? Truthfully, she went back and forth on the matter for quite some time. She was content to avoid her old acquaintances; in fact, she had made a habit of it over the past year. But ultimately, she had taken a liking to the Irishman, and that was enough to get her to the sixth floor.

As she approached the party, however, she immediately regretted her decision. It was not Jomei she was meeting, but rather a whole handful of strangers. Well, strangers and one ghost. She recognized Daeron's armor immediately, even before she saw the color of his cursor. But both were enough to make her uneasy. Without a word, she slowed to a halt beside Jomei.

Daeron stood waiting for a number of people to show up all of the sudden. It seemed to the golden haired man that this seemed to happen rather often when he got close to anyone else. Daeron saw Dom arrive, and Ebony too, a support that he encountered vaguely but got a fair idea of who she was. It wasn't much longer until there was one person in particular that caused him to tighten his muscles in his armor. Keeping a calm expression on his face. 

His orange, fiery eyes didn't do as much as look at her. He knew she was there, he could tell she was trying to avoid him. Unsure of why she still stayed, he finally stretched. He looked at Dom with a concerned expression. "Listen, I feel like I'm causing tension to build, perhaps I should just go..." he said, unsure if coming here was a smart choice after all.

When the man had finished and walked away she was just gonna ask Jomei if they should go. But he was doing something, propaböy sending PM's to other players to join them. So she kept quiet and waited, leaning towards a tree. It didnt took long before peoples started to show up. She saw players she havent met before, a man with golden armour and hair, there was also a blonde girl joinning their group. The first familiar face, after Jomei, was Ssendom. They have been having much contact thru their shops. From he she had gotten her largest order as well as a huge amount of materials. She saw a fourth person aproaching their party, when she got closer and saw who it was, her face turned into a big smile. She let go of Jomei and headed to the girl.''Heya Eb!'' she walked to her and gave her a hug.''I wasnt ready to see you here. How are you doin'?'' she thougth back to their first meeting, this girl had changed, Zandra knew how big of a step it was for her when she started to hang around with several peoples at once.

Ssendom watched as the group grew larger ever so slowly, he nodded to Jomei who addressed him and answered his question. He shifted his body to cross his arms, he drops his menu and equips his Hydra Skull to cover most of his head but his face still yet visible. Fully equipped in his Unique Armor, he looked to the others in the party who were starting to make the vibe in the area awkward. He closed his eyes and waited for someone to say they were heading out, so he kept quiet nodding when someone addressed him. Once the group would start heading out he would follow without question, but it was noticeable that he wasn't the most comfortable in large groups.

((After me, everyone post in the order given by the list next to the title of the thread))

Zandra had gone over to greet a girl that was approaching them, offering her assistance. Seemed as thought Zandra was good friends with her, so he felt he could trust her. "Sure. Would be good to have you along." He then looked over his shoulder and saw Lessa had silently arrived and was standing at his side, "Oh Lessa, you got my message. Glad you decided to come." he said with a smile, turning to speak to the girl. "Hope I didn't take you away from anything important." 

His green eyes scanned the small group around him and he nodded. He did not know every person in front of him, but from the looks of their gear, he seemed to attract the attention of one hell of a party. Opening his menu with his right hand, he sent out a party request to all the players present with a smirk. This would be the first time he would lead a group like this, and that made him a bit nervous. But again, there should be no problems. "Alright. I think we have a big enough group to tackle this." he took a deep breath, "I have information that the ruins of an old civilization have been placed somewhere far to the North from here. There doesn't seem to be any straight path there, so we will have to trek through the jungle and deal with any opposition on the way." He crossed his arms at his chest, "When we are there, within one of the collapsing tombs, is apparently a large labyrinth... what we will find in there, I do not know.. whether there be treasure, or a boss like mob waiting for us.. Hell, these are all rumors that we are working off of here.. but what would be the fun in not checking them out." He looked again at the group that was listening to them. "We can leave whenever you guys are ready." 

• 3 weeks later...

Zandra stood watching at her support-role friend. Waiting for her to answer, or do anything at all. But she got diapointed. Not a single word came out from her mouth.''Youre not happy to see me as well?'' she said with a sad tone. Her friend,or that she thougth was her friend, completly ignored Zandra. Then Jomei started to speak and inform averyone about the current situation. Zandras heart pounded harder and she satrted to breath heavily of excitment.''Oh my oh my, we gonna be like real treasure hunters, time to play Indiana Jones.'' she said and held up her beginner whip that was almost identical to Jones. A huge smiled was on her lips when she started to walk. Not many seconds later she stopped and turned around.''Oh sorry, I got carried away by the excitment. Im ready if you are.''

Daeron responded poorly to her presence, which immediately put the young woman on high alert. "You're fine," she muttered in response, looking to ease the tension, but avoid inviting further conversation. If the golden boy wished to have it out with her, she would not allow it to take place in front of so many people. This was especially true when she considered how many of the other players were strangers. Her gaze instinctively returned to Jomei, who provided her with some sense of familiarity.

"No, nothing like that," she replied to his question of important things. "Hope I can help you guys." The blonde paused only long enough to survey her gear, before adding, "I'm ready."

Lessa had acknowledged he was there, but he simply scoffed. His golden hair moving with the breeze, giving him a refresher on the actual topic at hand. The thought of looking treasure caught his attention, but even to that he showed no eagerness. Daeron had no reason to check his equipment as he knew what he had,  which was literally the only gear he was wearing. Accepting to join them,  he simply stood there at the ready,  giving the party of people a nod to say he was ready whenever they were. 

It seemed as though everyone was feeling a bit awkward in the midst of the party. Ssendom kept his thoughts and refrained from doing any action that would assume one to think he was annoyed or bothered by the given situation. Since Jomei said that they could move out whenever they were ready, the Berserker decided to make the first move and headed his way out of the town of Amazon. The town itself bothered him since each of the NPC women seemed to detest men entirely, he found himself getting snarls and glares from these women.

He detested being here entirely, and he never truly understood why he didn't like it. He had no actual reason to hate being in the presence of so many females, but something about being here reminded him of something he was quite unsure of and it always brought him to a foul mood, "Jomei, send me the information about the coordinates and I'll scout ahead. Most of you will need a Support, I'll be fine going forward solo. Send me a message if you're in a bad situation as well, I'll make sure to show up as well." He whistled into the air as he started running forward forcing his phoenix whelp familiar to follow him by command.