[PP-F1] Chapter 1: Begining of a journey. (Zandra, Daeron, Ssendom, Jomei)

OOC: If you wanna join this thread, begin your post with entering the cafe 'the golden cake' in the outer districts of town of the beginnings. Ive constructed a quest like story for this thread. When its completed, depending on how well you complete the quest, you gonna get bonuses for the next quest thats gonna take place on floor two. The quest there gonna give your bonuses for the one on floor three and so on. You gonna advance with the group you starting with. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to send a PM :)

Zandra have been out on floor one to get some materials for her alchemy crafting. This time she was on floor one to get boar-tails that she pretty recently have started to experiment with. After spending a couple of hours out in the field she decided to take a break. She walked back to the town of beginning. When she got to the town she headed to a cafe in one of the outer district of the town. 'The golden cake' was the name of it. She entered the cafe at midday and wlaked towards the bar. There she ordered a slice of bluberry pie and some lemonade. Then she walked to a table that was infront of the window so she would be able to look at all interesting people that passed by. After a few minutes a waiter came to her table with a plate with her ordered pie and a bottle of lemonade. Zandra thanked for it and took a sip of the refreshing drink.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

The golden boy, Daeron had found the cafe, "The Golden Cake" in his away time from other people, he used to only enter if nobody else was there, however it's been long enough he felt comfortable being around others yet again. He was drinking a glass of ice cold water as he had been doing some light traveling. A pearl of sweat ran down his forehead and his fingers were covered in calluses.

Not too long after he began to finally relax, someone entered, a female, that sat down to have some blueberry pie based on the way it looks. The sunlight from the window shone down on her skin, making it shimmer in the light. Daeron, walked over to the server after bringing the pie and lemonade and paid for the meal and sat back down to wait for her to come to him if she really pleased to.

Ssendom was growing weary of the upper floors, they were beginning to lose their luster since he was always fighting with a member or generally alone up there. He decided to take some time away from the near Front Lines to enjoy his time on the peaceful first floor of Aincrad. He found an interesting cafe while on the outskirts of town called "The Golden Cake" He pushed the door open and noticed two familiar faces.

He looked over at Zandra who had completed his completely absurd order of twenty damage crystals, and Daeron whom he had become acquainted with on the thirteenth floor. He didn't know if they were here to get away from others and relax alone, or if they were here with a purpose. Neither of which really mattered to him, he did a simple wave of the hand to greet both of them before he took a seat at an empty table. The server approached him asking for his order, he asked for a dark ale then leaned back into the chair closing his eyes as he was somewhat exhausted from the constant fighting.

The leather armor clad player stretched his arms into the air with a yawn, rubbing gently under one of them afterwards. Somehow, after a night of exploring The Town of Beginnings on Floor One looking for players who might need help and potential members to recruit to The Velvet Room, he ended up falling asleep under a tree in one of the small grass yards inside the walls of the town. "Jeez... I gotta be more careful about that." he said, getting up to his feet. "I don't even remember how long I was at it for last night.." Either way, the man still felt exhausted and decided he would make his way to the warp pad and head on up to his shop on Urbus to take the day off.

His steps were slow as he walked through the streets, passing by various players and buildings. None of the places he passed seemed interesting enough to take him off his stride, but that did not stop him from glancing into the windows of the buildings. Coming up on his right, he spotted a cafe that he had never seen before, called "The Golden Cake." His stomach was not looking for food at the moment, so maybe another time.. he thought to himself as he passed by, taking a quick look into the window. The man stopped, however, when a very familiar face looked back out from the inside of the shop.. a face he could never forget. The tired frown on his face quickly curved into a smile when he looked into the eyes of Zandra. Giving the girl a quick wave, he decided he would step into the shop to see her. "Hey Zan, didn't think I'd see you here." he said as he walked up to the table, placing his hand on the back of the girl's shoulder.

In the outer district of town of the beginnings the small cozy cafe 'the Golden Cake' was placed. There you can buy many different things. Everything from choclate-cookies to reaspberry pie, black coffe to green tea. Yeah, almost anything you can think of that could be served at a cafe. The interior is in style of a medieval inn, with timber walls. There was a smell in the air that made you feel like you could sit there all day and only enjoy a good day at the cafe.

Suddenly the mood got disturbed by the door to the cafe opened up with a slam. All customers in the cafe looked up to see what was the source to the sudden sound. There was a blonde man in the entrance. He was clad in farmer clothes, hole on several places and here and there you can spot small patches of red pixels. He stumbled in, sweat dripping from his hair. He took some deep breaths before he started to speak.''Please... please someone help us... we got taken by surprise... Im the only one that... only one that escaped.'' she took nother couple of deep breaths.''Please, anyone...'' he fell down on her knees, breathing heavily.

Zandra felt a hand on her shoulder and herd a familiar voice when the farmer barged into the cafe. When he fell down on the floor Zandra dropped the fork with the blueberries on and quikly rushed to the NPC. Zandra kneeled beside him and held him so he wouldnt fall and laid him on the floor. Just when she was gonna start to talk, a notice poped up and told her that this was the beginning of a quest. Something was different, it had the word 'chain' infront of the quest-word.''Chainquest? What is that?'' she thougth it sounded interesting, so she pressed the accept button.''Thank you.'' the farmer said.''My name is Jack and I realy apprecciate that you want to help me. Me and my three brothers got attacked by wolfs when we was gathering wood in the forest. They succeded to make a diversion so I could run back and get help. They have barricade themself in a barn about half a kilometer west of here. Once again, than...'' then he stopped talking and lost conciousness

Daeron had gotten up to use the Men's room, after all of these people entered, so that he could get some time away from others. However, before he had trekked any distance, he heard a "THUD!". Turning his head over his shoulder, since his back was turned, he saw a blond farmer on the ground and Zandra by the man. He could see a menu pop up in front of her, obviously starting a quest. He didn't feel like getting too into the situation, but before he knew it, he was involved in the quest simply by being in the room. As he turned his head to go on to using the restroom, he saw the menu. The title of it mentioned it being a "Chain Quest" a new type of quest he's heard about now, but he doesn't know anything about it. Simply based on the name, he figured it was a quest that leads to another quest. He sighed, and simply pressed the blue circle, it would mean more loot and experience for him, unfortunately as soon as he pressed the blue circle, Zandra was instantly in his party.

He had no clue who it was, all he knew was that that must be the girl who started the quest initiation. Deciding not to use the restroom, he simply walked over and stood by the door, with one foot against the frame, and the other planted firmly on the ground in his golden clad armor grinding against the wooden wall. "So much for me being able to have a quiet day... This better be worth it." he said, with his eyes closed, waiting for the commotion to die out.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for the lengthy wait, life was serious for a moment.)

Ssendom was minding himself as he drank his ale, all was nice and peaceful until the fire nat.... a farmer came bustling into the quiet building. He turned to look at the farmer as he watched Zandra approach the man, suddenly infront of him a chain quest pop up occurred. Dom brought his head up to look at the other three players in the building all of which he happened to know fairly decently. He saw that those three are getting the exact same message he was getting, he sighed then stretched as he stood up. "Looks like we're the bait of a chain quest, what do you say folks?" He asked loudly after the farmer lost consciousness. He ripped his curved greatsword out of it's sheath and headed for the door, "Let's not waste a moment of this, I'm interested!" He said with a wicked grin.

Jomei was happy to see Zandra, but it seemed like something else caught her attention before she could turn to greet him. Some farmer had crashed through the door of the cafe, looking beat up and exhausted, asking for help. Zandra quickly sprung to action, running over to the man as he collapsed to the floor. Jomei watched as the girl spoke to the man, and Jomei slowly walked up behind her to listen to what was going on. Sounded like he was attacked by wolves, and his brothers were still out in the fields where he once was. Moments after his story, his eyes closed when he passed out from exhaustion. Jomei heard a soft blip noise, and he noticed a quest confirmation box open in front of him. "A chain quest?" Jomei question softly to himself. He looked around to see he was not the only one who got it. Daeron, a man who Jomei had met on some occasions, but never much the chance to get to know the man, Ssendom, a fellow front liner and friend of Jomei, and of course, Zandra, had also gotten the quest. "Well, this should be interesting." Jomei said, placing his hand on his chin. 

Zandra stood up. When she looked up she saw there was three names and healthbars under her own. They must have got the request as well. She knew all three of them, more or less. The first was Daeron, that she have only met once over a dinner, then Ssendom, he was the one that have helped her when he ordered that huge order at her shop and paid with materials. The last one, but not the least, for her, was Jomei. She took a look around the room. She saw the blonde was at the mens room, Ssendom was already on the way out and her boyfriend right next to her. She gave them all a smile gave Jomei a quick kiss on the cheek before going to the door where Ssednom was waiting.''Yeah, that sounds like a good idea Ssendom, lets move out.''

OoC: The group heads out and starts to walk west, my next post is ten minutes and a half kilometer after this one

(I don't actually know where to go)

Daeron hadn't really out much thought into it, and to be completely fair he genuinely didnt care either. He was gone through the door towards the location that the qiest had directed the group to go. If it wasn't for the fact that he was a true tank, he wouldnt even wait for them to show up. He knew the general location of which the quest  directed  him to, but he didn't know the exact location. Instead, he would need the party leader to place a marker on his minimap so that he had some sort of sense of direction.

Dom followed the lead of whomever was in the front leading this charge, he slowly pulled his Greatsword out of it's socket and rested it upon his shoulder. He pulled down his inventory and checked over his consumables, he took out his bloodrage potion and one of his delicious Beer-Blasted Steak Kabobs. He crushed the crystal with the steak kabob and proceeded to devour the food with great haste, his body had a slight red glow overcome him then dissipate. Those near him could hear the armor tighten against him as his muscles began to bulge a bit after increasing his strength by more than half it's original amount, he looked at the rest of the group, "So who is going to take lead of this little quest of ours?" He asked with some curiosity, all he had planned to do was eviscerate those he was up against with brutal swiftness.

"I would assume Zandra." Jomei said to Ssendom when he asked who should be in charge of their party. "She is the one who activated the quest and spoke to that farmer after all." He chuckled, placing a hand on Zandra's shoulder as they walked, "I'm sure she could handle it." Jomei walked with his hands in his pockets as the group walked through The Town of Beginnings, heading west towards the edge of town. Whatever this quest was that was ahead of them, it should be very simple for their group. Each player was more than capable to taking on a task on Floor One alone, let alone together. Jomei let out a light yawn, placing his hand on his mouth and then rubbing his eye. 

She glanced over her shoulder at them."It shouldnt be that much left now." Just when she had finished the sentence it got confirmed. They herd a growling maybe hundred meters ahead or so. Zandra slowed down a little and walked more carefully to not walk on any dry leafs or branshes that would alert their presence to whatever was there. She crouched down and hid behind a bush. What she saw on the other side was a big opening in the forest. There was four barns, each one had wolf attacking the door to the building. There was four wolfs at each barn. Zandra squat down to be completly cowered by the bush."There is four barns, each one guarded by four wolfs. The distance between the buildings would make it possible to attack any group without aggroing the others. Which barn should we take first?"

Batter points:

Barn 1: 12/16 -4

Barn 2: 12/16 -4

Barn 3: 12/16 -4

Barn 4: 12/16 -4

Daeron halted with the party only to see the four buildings being attacked by wolves. Daeron had an idea and though it might seem crazy,  he knew it was possible.  "Why not all four? My armor will hold out against some wolves easily if it can hold out on the strongest bosses." With that having been said, Daeron jumped from the brush like the arrogant person he was. 

"Come at me!" He shouted with a cocky smile on his face. Using his howl ability in succession to his fighting spirit, the 16 wolves all gave their attention to Daeron. "You guys have fun while I'm ready to tank all of this!" Daeron had so much confidence that he would make this work and he hoped that the others didn't think he was dumb for thinking this plan,  since he didn't exactly think out everything, such as the strength of given wolves. 

Daeron: 176/176 [3 Hate]

Ssendom: 181/181 [0 Hate]

Jomei: 133/133 [0 Hate]

Zandra: 124/124 [0 Hate]

(Sorry to keep yall waiting, lotsa work.)

Ssendom gripped his blade and grinned wickedly when Daeron suggested, "I can use a bit of fun. And since we're on FLoor one, I think I'll preserve my energy consumption as well." He commented. He sat still until Daeron got in the midst of all the enemies, then the golden knight let out a battle cry that immediately took the attention of each individual wolf. With this he darted for the four that were attacking the fourth barn, "Jomei, Zandra you focus on Group 1. I'll handle Groups 2 through 4. If you manage to kill group one before I finish all all mine. Move to group two!" He shouted battle commands to his party, knowing full well that Jomei respects his strength and wisdom.

ID: 45486 | BD: 9 | CD: 9

Once he approached the group that attacked the fourth barn, he gripped his blade tightly with his right hand then cleaved it through each individual wolf ripping through their defenses and chunking down their health. He watched intently on what happened next after having used his fight blade Sword Art.

HP LIST:
Daeron: 176/176 [3 Hate]
Ssendom: 181/181 [2 Hate] EN: 22/34
Jomei: 133/133 [0 Hate]
Zandra: 124/124 [0 Hate]

<< (14 * 12) 168 DMG to each wolf that attacked Barn #4>> ((OOC: Not using tiered up stats. Since this thread was started when I was level 34))